6/14 DB / Mag / FA

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

We learned some new things against JQ and BG last week. Mostly we learned that our server is mostly fairweathers.

i don’t underastand how you can expect anything else with being the new bandwagon server. it has been the case with every other bandwagon server as soon as the easy wins stop the new people don’t show up anymore. why did you think this wasnt the case with db to make this some sort of suprise?

It’s interesting because DB received all of its transfers when the “easy” wins stopped. Since we moved to T2, we had one week I would consider easy; the rest have all been hard fought, excepting last week when we were soundly trounced.

Do you have another theory for us?

sure i have another theory. you got the transfers in t3 they got you to t2 where you didnt dominate and so they lost interest the same as many other bandwagon servers.

No. You are wrong. We were going to T2 because we dominated T3 with our SEA population. The first transfers came the week before we went to T2.

Get your facts straight or muzzle yourself.

lol so once again your facts are you got the transfers in while winning in t3 and then after things got hard in t2 they stopped showing up.

That’s what I m talking about – tier 1 elite forum warrior.

i mostly just can’t understand how your server defends itself from accusations of bandwaggoning by posting proof you got the transfers while still winning t3. at the same time complainging about all the fairweathers on your server if you cant see the obvious its because you are willfully ignorant

We’ve always had a lot of fairweathers.
They didn’t suddenly appear with the transfers.
They’ve always been around to make us seem overbearing when we’re winning and overrated when we’re losing.

The guilds that have come in are still the guilds I see out there everyday regardless of the score, along with the old DB guilds that have always fought hard.

We were effectively already in tier 2 when we started getting a mass of transfers,
Whether it was from our preformance in tier 3 or Kaineng falling from tier 2, it really makes no difference to the fact that the transfers didn’t help us get to tier 2. That was already a thing.

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

i mostly just can’t understand how your server defends itself from accusations of bandwaggoning by posting proof you got the transfers while still winning t3. at the same time complainging about all the fairweathers on your server if you cant see the obvious its because you are willfully ignorant

I think you’re missing something important here. Most of us don’t care anymore. We got those transfers 5 to 6 weeks ago and it’s been DragonWagon this, Wagonbrand that in the forums since then. Most of us don’t even care to defend it anymore because the guilds that transfered are here; they fight with the rest of DB because they are DB. Get over it man. DB is what it is, and if it’s too much for you to handle, there’s still PvE.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azylir.9137

Azylir.9137

That SW Tower, 3 way zerg battle in FA BL, fun stuff, and nice try with those breakouts DB surprised FA didnt leave their arrow carts to try and sandwich us guumans. #Magswag

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

I think you’re missing something important here. Most of us don’t care anymore. We got those transfers 5 to 6 weeks ago and it’s been DragonWagon this, Wagonbrand that in the forums since then. Most of us don’t even care to defend it anymore because the guilds that transfered are here; they fight with the rest of DB because they are DB. Get over it man. DB is what it is, and if it’s too much for you to handle, there’s still PvE.

maybe you should have people on your server stop complaining about all your fairweathers. you recruited well when you where winning and the same people stopped showing up when you stopped winning. its happened like that on every other bandwagon server and it is happening to db. i’m not knocking the transfers just pointing out you arent special and the answer to why you have so many fairweathers is blindigly obvious. the refusal to accept it and still complain isnt going to change that when you recruit heavily to a winning server you arent going to recruit the kind of people who stick around when you lose.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

So many mixed signals here.

You want us to PvF more.
You want us to stop PvF.
We don’t PvF with joy and laughter anymore.
We chest-thump too much.
We chest-thump too little.

I don’t know who I am anymore!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

The last two FA/TC/DB weeks FA took second, and DB took third.

So why is DB able to dominate this match-up against FA? The last two times we faced FA we lost. We haven’t had any transfers since then.

Is it hunger? DB just came off a week of getting demolished, and FA just came off a week of destroying other servers.

Is it the lack of TC? MAG fights hard during NA primetime, but during the other time-blocks they are fairly easy points. FA’s strong Oceanic and DB’s strong SEA can both feed off of that. I’m not sure if DB or FA is stronger during the EU time-block.

DB has been stronger than FA ever since they lost BT/VK. DB was just low on morale and all the fairweathers stopped playing so FA (being very consistent as they usually are) managed to get 2nd. With the added presence of TC, we were able to keep your SEA at bay (or at least limit the amount of free ppt they could get).

With Maguuma being a non-factor during oceanic/sea prime time, FA can’t handle DB’s numbers on their own.

And let’s not forget all them fairweathers that must be out to play this week.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

To be fair, it’s because you play FarmVille.

That was a pretty fun fight at your EK, FA

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Thank you FA, for the battle of EK, on FABL. It made my night.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

maybe you should have people on your server stop complaining about all your fairweathers. you recruited well when you where winning and the same people stopped showing up when you stopped winning. its happened like that on every other bandwagon server and it is happening to db. i’m not knocking the transfers just pointing out you arent special and the answer to why you have so many fairweathers is blindigly obvious. the refusal to accept it and still complain isnt going to change that when you recruit heavily to a winning server you arent going to recruit the kind of people who stick around when you lose.

How many fairweathers have we lost, Gidorah?

If you’d like, I can probably pull up posts from every server in the game saying their fairweathers have not shown during blowouts. Or, when they’re winning big, how many fairweathers are out and about.

You just said yourself that we’re not special. But you sure seem to think we are! We make that same comment, and you feel the need to attack it like we ate your children.

The people that transferred over have been out and about since they transferred. They’ve been an active, integral part of the community. So have the guilds that have always been here. Do some casuals not play as much when we’re getting demolished? Absolutely. But I guarantee yours don’t either.

All I’m trying to say is we’re no different than anyone else. We’ve got some die-hards, we’ve got some fair-weathers, we’ve got some new, we’ve got some old. You can continue to drum up bullkitten all week if you wish. But I know I’m getting pretty bored with people talking about stuff they really know nothing about.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

FA BL was hottttttttt tonight, can we do that again soon? pls.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

The WvW guilds that transferred over, and the WvW guilds that were on DB before are STILL the ones out there fighting day after day – not a fairweather among them. Like i said before, why are you trying to explain Dragonbrand to Dragonbrand as someone from the outside? We knew we were too small for T2 when we were on our way to it. We know who our WvW guilds/people are, we know of our fairweather population and loathe them like every server loathes their fairweathers who bloat WvW when it’s in their favor and peace out when it’s not.

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? What would you like DB to say to make you feel like “you got us” ?

Dragonbrand knows Dragonbrand better than you do. We defend it for the same reasons. We knew (save for the few forum trolls) that we weren’t the big-scary-super-server that would rule them all . . . we didn’t call ourselves Wagonbrand – it was everyone else that gave us that title. You bought your own “brand” of hype and are trying to sell it to us – we don’t want to buy it, so now you’re are mad at us. That’s basically what it all boils down to.

tl;dr : Stop trying to sell your commercialized “Wagonbrand” knockoff to Dragonbrand . We ain’t buying it.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

1. We didn’t recruit anyone- we merely welcomed our new DBrethren.
2. I have not noticed any guilds suddenly not showing up.
3. A quick look at the WvW recruitment forum shows a recruitment thread for Mag (which isn’t a bad thing), and no thread for DB.

Btw, if we’re still considered a bandwagon server, we really must suck at it. I mean, we didn’t even move up a tier- what’s up with that?

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

gidorah.4960

How many fairweathers have we lost, Gidorah?

If you’d like, I can probably pull up posts from every server in the game saying their fairweathers have not shown during blowouts. Or, when they’re winning big, how many fairweathers are out and about.

You just said yourself that we’re not special. But you sure seem to think we are! We make that same comment, and you feel the need to attack it like we ate your children.

The people that transferred over have been out and about since they transferred. They’ve been an active, integral part of the community. So have the guilds that have always been here. Do some casuals not play as much when we’re getting demolished? Absolutely. But I guarantee yours don’t either.

All I’m trying to say is we’re no different than anyone else. We’ve got some die-hards, we’ve got some fair-weathers, we’ve got some new, we’ve got some old. You can continue to drum up bullkitten all week if you wish. But I know I’m getting pretty bored with people talking about stuff they really know nothing about.

i get that every server has fairweathers but the problem has always been amplified on bandwagon servers and your server is the one complaining about an unusual amount of fairweathers while ignoring the obvious answer. you are the ones pretending to be special rejecting as the reason for your problem with fairweathers the exact same as all the other bandwagon servers reason. your failure to figure out the obvious while still complaining is mind boggling to me.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

gidorah.4960

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? What would you like DB to say to make you feel like “you got us” ?

i just want your server to stop complaining about why all the people you recruited when you where winning easily dont show up when you aren’t winning.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

i just want your server to stop complaining about why all the people you recruited when you where winning easily dont show up when you aren’t winning.

You have selective reading. Read my post again and get back to me point-on-point. Don’t feel like typing it out again when it’s a few posts up.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

And the whole idea about switching the system to create pure garbage is making people play other MMOs right now.

No kidding. Gotta say, this game isn’t nearly as bad as I was lead to believe.

And I am one sexy beast.

Wh.. why the hat? It warms my heart to hear people giving it a chance

After months of playing DB during oceanic prime I looked at the match up yesterday and just said “NOPE!” Had a good day off.

Oh well, back to the same ol’ same ol’ tonight.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

So many mixed signals here.

You want us to PvF more.
You want us to stop PvF.
We don’t PvF with joy and laughter anymore.
We chest-thump too much.
We chest-thump too little.

You can pvf a bit, but not too much~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Pointing out that we have fairweathers isn’t complaining. Your statement is a fallacy because we aren’t complaining about the activity of our new guilds. Nor are we complaining about the activity of our old ones. Nor are we saying the number of fairweathers on DB is relatively high compared to other servers. Next.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

gidorah.4960

You have selective reading. Read my post again and get back to me point-on-point. Don’t feel like typing it out again when it’s a few posts up.

it was the only point worthy of a response

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

I knew you’d dodge everything else. Instead, I get a pompous reply. sadface

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

gidorah.4960

no i get it now your server is different than every other bandwagon server. the symptoms are the exact same but your server is special.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

no i get it now your server is different than every other bandwagon server. the symptoms are the exact same but your server is special.

There it is again, you calling Dragonbrand “special” and “different than every other bandwagon server” . Your words not mine.

I’m still not sold on your Wagonbrand product – you keep hyping it up but you don’t back it up with any substance. Perhaps a different sales pitch this time around? Use my post you conveniently keep ducking to help you. Would do wonders for your product if you did – i can almost guarantee an increase of sales.

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

These forums are so tsundere~

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Richard Nixon.6573

Crap, two threads… I need to be doubly ashamed.

Edit: The second one, from my understanding, is not recruitment. It’s a public announcement on where they decided to go and who else moved to DB recently (I’m sure most people would have liked to see who exactly went over). The “interested in credentials” seems more like a “shameless self-plug” sort of thing.

-My Dragonbrand!

(edited by Richard Nixon.6573)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azylir.9137

Azylir.9137

Edit: The second one, from my understanding, is not recruitment. It’s a public announcement on where they decided to go and who else moved to DB recently (I’m sure most people would have liked to see who exactly went over). The “interested in credentials” seems more like a “shameless self-plug” sort of thing.

Not sure of trying to troll…. or just mad?

Either way, you should just do as most of your server does, accept it, roll with it and just stop giving a kitten! Like hell, guuman’s are known as chest thumpers and forum warriors, idgaf. Your server happened to be where a chunk of KN went when they weren’t having much success, in hope to do better. Dragonwagon/Wagonbrand, just lol and move on, unfortunately you guys will always look like that bandwagon server because you got large transfers from KN and started dominating everywhere but against T1 servers.

TL;DR
Just stop giving a kitten what people call you/your server!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Still haven’t seen one score update…. I just logged so I can’t get you one either.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Still haven’t seen one score update…. I just logged so I can’t get you one either.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Fair weathers are on every server not just DB kitten. Get some new material already, this QQ is weak

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Either way, you should just do as most of your server does, accept it, roll with it and just stop giving a kitten! Like hell, guuman’s are known as chest thumpers and forum warriors, idgaf. Your server happened to be where a chunk of KN went when they weren’t having much success, in hope to do better. Dragonwagon/Wagonbrand, just lol and move on, unfortunately you guys will always look like that bandwagon server because you got large transfers from KN and started dominating everywhere but against T1 servers.

TL;DR

Lawl. We only got 1 guild when Kn broke up. A real good guild but still only 1.

Unless you know the facts muzzle yourself. It is better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to open your mouth and confirm it.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Awww Maggies </3

Awww FA </3

i see you moved to TC!!!!!

i thought you were our friend!!!!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

These forums are so tsundere~

Yeah… ok… I admit it.

I had to go look that up.

Oh, and by the way, I prefer Dwagonband. I like the play of words in there.

#TeamJadeQuarry

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Awww Maggies </3

Awww FA </3

i see you moved to TC!!!!!

i thought you were our friend!!!!

I’m a free spirit!

I’m still your friend! ♥ Even though you never talk to me anymore </3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Haven’t seen much of PYRO on field so far. I did see a few ME and DARPs in a few blobs, but no stragglers. What’s happening to Maguuma?

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Paralda is probably busy IRL, which explains him making his guildies relay weird messages to me.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

Wh.. why the hat? It warms my heart to hear people giving it a chance

My friend bought it for me, with his money he earned through being p2wcashshopoverlordofelite+founderstatus.

I appreciate it enough to always wear it, though under that hat is a party hat. He bought me that too. He knows I enjoy hats. Sadly, I don’t find tf2 fun anymore.

There, full explanation.

We actually had a very good night last night, after getting smeared by blobs due to our poor play, we finally got our kitten together and had some fun with ME. We needed more guardians.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Darius Glazkov.9750

Haven’t seen much of PYRO on field so far. I did see a few ME and DARPs in a few blobs, but no stragglers. What’s happening to Maguuma?

we’ve been playing with FA. they invited us to their BL for tea this week.

and you know, having 80 DB respond to your 15man team at any hour of the day is no fun.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

and you know, having 80 DB respond to your 15man team at any hour of the day is no fun.

your NA is stronger than ours, it’s just your fairweathers.

Same happened to us last week when we fought BG and JQ. Though, I thought that was fun… continuous action, and lots of lootz! I’ll take the previous week’s match over this one any day.

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

What’s the full name of that NBA guild? I’ve never noticed them before. o.o

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

[…]

What’s the full name of that NBA guild? I’ve never noticed them before. o.o

It’s AGG in disguise.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Darius Glazkov.9750

Same happened to us last week when we fought BG and JQ. Though, I thought that was fun… continuous action, and lots of lootz! I’ll take the previous week’s match over this one any day.

our fairweathers make us strong or…? i may be misunderstanding you, but that’s a pretty moot point.

and i agree, it is fun. i’d rather be fighting outnumbered/outmanned, although when faced against a 50+ man [Agg][NS][BP]+friends blob a 15~20man is pretty useless. we wiped to that group several times attempting several approaches before DARP joined the fray. then the gigantic DB blob left. to put it bluntly, when guilds that don’t suck fight each other, numbers usually do matter.

theres a difference between coming out to play and coming out to be farmed.

and as far as eternal goes..pretty sure nobody will care about objectives there this week from maguuma. we may go there to pick some fights, otherwise there is almost no point to holding anything there. we’re gonna lose it as soon as we take it back, both FA and DB know we’re easy PPT, even during NA. say our NA is strong if you want, but we don’t have the ability to fight off a queued DB zerg in our BL while fighting off 40+ DB and queued FA zergs in eternal.

that being said, looking forward to some good fights this week from both sides.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

(edited by Darius Glazkov.9750)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iove.3902

Iove.3902

DB is not about fair fights this afternoon

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Every single matchup the discussion is the same.

Hurr-Durr DragonWagon Hurr durr, numbers hurr durr l2p DragonWagon.

Its really getting annoying. You win some you lose some, deal with it.

Help

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I noticed this last night as well.

It’s ok to let people 1v1 everybody!

It’s also ok for the other servers to have golems. Jumping them off cliffs smacks of desperation.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Did you even bother to look at the ss JohnWiddin posted taken during NA primetime? Apparently not.

Most of us play in FA BL because the fights… actually exist. Rather than the DB strategy – are the numbers close to even? Run to nearest tower / backup. Are the numbers really uneven in my favor? OK push !!!!!

FA will actually come out in the open to fight. Ebay did as well. DB hides in towers until they have enough of a zerg to lag the map because they know all they can do in open field is roll over and die.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Did you even bother to look at the ss JohnWiddin posted taken during NA primetime? Apparently not.

Most of us play in FA BL because the fights… actually exist. Rather than the DB strategy – are the numbers close to even? Run to nearest tower / backup. Are the numbers really uneven in my favor? OK push !!!!!

FA will actually come out in the open to fight. Ebay did as well. DB hides in towers until they have enough of a zerg to lag the map because they know all they can do in open field is roll over and die.

For a server that complains about DB running away from fights so often, I have seen more Maguumans die because they’d rather jump off a cliff than engage me in a fight than I’ve seen from any other server.

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

You are cute.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Richard Nixon.6573

TL;DR

Don’t worry, neither trolling nor mad. I actually chuckle whenever I see Wagonbrand (or, like another DBer pointed out, Dwagonbrand). I think it’s kind of cute, really.

-My Dragonbrand!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Man, we must be drunk out of our minds. Might need to tone down our drunk & naked nights. I guess all those RE, FIRE and CO are the workings of mesmers.

Hic… what server am I on again?
….
Is this reality?

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

….
Is this reality?

I have some good or bad news depending on if you like citrus.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]