6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

go to work and abandon us Cuddles, make some more money and buy better quality duc tape

I should have called in sick. Some idiot jumped our counter at work and stole over $100 worth of stock. Huzzah to getting robbed

But don’t worry I’ll find some tape. …….

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BG out of all people complaining…rofl. JQ has valid complaintsZ, but when BG complains about balance it just becomes laughable considering how much your server is stacked in SEA/OCEANIC, especially right after you recruit XF. Hell outside of SoR your NA would completely run anything over on any server with the amount of guilds you have. It’s almost as funny as the time BG QQ’d about SoR getting IRON after a week of BG ticking at 450+ EU timezone.

BG DOES not need new blood

JQ does.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

^ Which is what everyone (but SoR) agrees with. I genuinely feel sorry for JQ that SoR just shafts them like this.

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I would like to team up with BG in EU prime if it helps our strategy, but I don’t think it’s game breaking when our 7 people join the 30 guys from BG against 30 Iron and 40 Kiss. I’m not sure what the exact numbers are on BG or SoR but I’m really sure about ours.

But no need to complain forever, we will go out there, adapt to the situation and fight as we always do.

So, i feel free to say that I wish everyone from EU and playing on EU time as much fun as possible and special greetings to HB, i really like your guild name and meeting you on the field.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Can we keep KISS and send IRUN back to Desolation?

why would they leave? smaller highly skilled groups are the meta in EU, and iron was tired of getting farmed there, much like their hilarious gvg against red guard. that’s why they came in NA in the first place, where map zerging actually can work since it’s all they can figure out.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

After sorting through the whining and QQing by the various forum warriors, whomever is blue this week will likely experience what SoR did all last week with Yaks NOT going to SMC/QL and Durios.

There’s a bug preventing them from traveling there more than once after the supply camp flipping (Anet knows about it, but has done nothing at all). SoR would’ve still lost last week despite this, but I think the point spread would’ve been a little closer had things not been bugged.

As of this writing, I don’t know if the bug has been fixed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

After sorting through the whining and QQing by the various forum warriors, whomever is blue this week will likely experience what SoR did all last week with Yaks NOT going to SMC/QL and Durios.

There’s a bug preventing them from traveling there more than once after the supply camp flipping (Anet knows about it, but has done nothing at all). SoR would’ve still lost last week despite this, but I think the point spread would’ve been a little closer had things not been bugged.

As of this writing, I don’t know if the bug has been fixed.

We are having the same issue.

Hello SoR, BG, JQ.
Have a great week

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Apparently Elona and Sorrow’s Furnace is having the same issues. I am betting anyone blue this match up is suffering from this as well.

While not blue this week, I’ll submit a bug report in game for whomever is blue this week. I highly encourage everyone, regardless of color to do the same thing. The more bug reports they get, the better the chance they’ll get off their kitten and fix it.

It might be a small thing in the grander scheme, but if a tower doesn’t upgrade, it’s a ripe target, and will get taken over and over again, skewing the balance of things.

edit: cleaned up some spelling and grammar.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

^ Which is what everyone (but SoR) agrees with. I genuinely feel sorry for JQ that SoR just shafts them like this.

But SoR? Can’t help but wonder how many potential guilds BG have stolen from JQ.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

go to work and abandon us Cuddles, make some more money and buy better quality duc tape

I should have called in sick. Some idiot jumped our counter at work and stole over $100 worth of stock. Huzzah to getting robbed

But don’t worry I’ll find some tape. …….

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

There has been no more crucial time for SoR’s overall performance in recent weeks than EU prime. Iron’s arrival a few weeks back changed everything for SoR because T3 keeps and towers obtained during EU meant that SoR NA could go on heavy offense without having to spend time retaking key points and it also meant that SoR NA could put BG Oceanic/SEA in recovery mode. This dynamic is what took SoR from 3rd to 1st and kept it there for several weeks.

Given what I’ve said it seems only natural that SoR would recruit for EU.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

But SoR? Can’t help but wonder how many potential guilds BG have stolen from JQ.

You know, Guilds are not inanimate objects to be grabbed at will. Nor are servers monolithic entities that can “Take” or “Steal” guilds. JQs significant transfer dry spell has nothing to do with BG. Either JQ is simply not an attractive server to join or the guilds who decided to transfer did not feel that JQ was the rightt server for them for whatever reason. Some guilds have no desire to be the only guild in a specific timeslot. That’s a hard and lonely job.

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Considering I never command Oceanic, touche?

I live in Western Australia which is GMT +8 which means I finish work at 5pm, home by 6/7 depending on meetings, often 8pm.

I commander SEA not Oceanic, just fyi

Just let you know, AFS and NYS also live in GMT+8 , they are SEA guild too.

they logged almost same time with you

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

The overall general tears coming from BG is quite hilarious. I won’t lie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

ANYWAY…

I humbly welcome all new guilds to T1 NA and I hope you enjoy the fights.

You’re going to get QQ. You’re going to get gloating. 2v1 talks. You’re going to get accused of dropping precursors.

But you’re going to get some great fights. Sometimes server lag from full map zergs fighting each other will make you wish you were in t8, but honestly, you’re going to get some prime pvp action.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Try to have fun and stop being a BUNCH OF BLOODY NEGATIVE NANCYS

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astro Syd.8570

Astro Syd.8570

You’re going to get accused of dropping precursors.

True story… just today I got this at Bay while fighting BG… I am so happy! <3

Attachments:

Freya Skuldottir
Gaiscioch na Rall [GSCH]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Now we all know you’re trolling Mr. Pot, but I’m pretty sure we didn’t recruit anymore EU coverage. I was shocked as most other SoR were today during our server meeting that we had another EU guild join us. They do seem like very cool people however, and we do welcome them into the SoR family, so don’t get me wrong, but we did not go out searching for more EU guilds to fill our timeslot, just as I’m sure you guys didn’t go out and recruit WM/Meow (RIP) when you already had the MERC/ND blobs controlling SEA for you.

Meow and WM are still fighting. Some of the members from those two and few other guilds merge into a guild for WvW only. It’s CA now.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hunny Bunny.3506

Hunny Bunny.3506

My condolences to JQ who have guilds like FOO

If you ever got out of the jump puzzle you might have some ppt

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

D:

But JP is fun! Don’t deny them their fun! Pity they don’t let strays through though… had to murder them last night I DIDN’T WANT TO DO IT!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

NO MEANS NO CUDDLES

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

NO MEANS NO CUDDLES

As you said earlier to me in mapchat, NO ONE SAID NO!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yup…

Poor form SoR… I’d of liked to think you’d think of JQ and want some competition back in this matchup, guess not.

So were you thinking of JQ with your recent recruits?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

NO MEANS NO CUDDLES

As you said earlier to me in mapchat, NO ONE SAID NO!

that was captain giggles (yes that’s his real character name) not me

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Meanwhile, BG getting 2-3 fresh guilds while…..

Who makes this up for SoR?! Lol… It’s hilarious what SoR would say to justify them to become more overstacked and recruit. Keep telling yourself this, whatever makes you happier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Why does no one love us JQ’ers! We don’t smell that bad!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

The problem about SoR as I see is that they go exclusively after the WvW guilds only.

Yes, you guys are right, all 3 servers are recruiting. But SoR has the bigger collection of “WvW only guilds”, while both BG and JQ have more PvX guilds. So while yes, you don’t have as many people as us total server population wise, you have more wvw’ers which is the point you guys are missing.

I’m not sure how it happened but SoR has somehow managed to make themselves known as the server to be on if you are a serious wvw guild, which makes no sense to stack even then because you still need competition to fight against.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flood.6105

Flood.6105

I hope and pray JQ and BG just absolutely stick it to SOR this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

I hope and pray JQ and BG just absolutely stick it to SOR this week.

We did last week and we saw the result. It was pretty much a straight double team from Sunday onwards.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

Great thread. Hope it won´t get closed.

By the way: Forum wars should be integrated in the ppt. All the efforts here are astonishing and there is also a opportunity for 2vs1!

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Wow BG are some serious kittens. They have the biggest zerg but they won’t fight 1 on 1. They hide and wait for SOR and JQ to engage in battle then they come in after to clean up. Rinse and repeat over and over. Chicken tatics. Don’t get your dress all dirty next time girls.

Sounds like great tactics to me… Every server, random group, zerg train has done this at one time or another.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Wow BG are some serious kittens. They have the biggest zerg but they won’t fight 1 on 1. They hide and wait for SOR and JQ to engage in battle then they come in after to clean up. Rinse and repeat over and over. Chicken tatics. Don’t get your dress all dirty next time girls.

Sounds like you got wiped pretty bad, guess those chicken tactics are enough to get you to QQ on the forums.

Waddup bro? You back on man?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Oh, you mean like the massive SOR zerg that was in there last week? There were more SOR in there one night than there were on one of the borderlands… and we still managed to not only get up to the top but annoy them enough with kills to make them leave. The joke easily became “SOR is in third because half their players seem to think there’s points to be had in the JP.”

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Sounds like you got wiped pretty bad, guess those chicken tactics are enough to get you to QQ on the forums.

Waddup bro? You back on man?

Sure am, girl

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Why the Hate for IRON?

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

KISS (even though they weren’t needed in SoR) is a quality EU guild; IRON can definitely learn a lot from them.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

This quoted post does not reflect or represent the views or opinions of Caedas leadership in regards to IRON. Apologies if it offended anyone. If any IRON members have lingering concerns, questions, or comments, please direct them to me in game by whispering Faal Fostrun or contacting me in TS.

Looks like more internal drama within SoR, can’t say I’m not surprised :/

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Both IRON and KISS are top tier guilds all trolling aside.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Hi.

Our PPT looks fine.
Puzzle population is separate now anyway.

Thanks.

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

JQ looks fine, it’s BG that looks worrisome.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I think it’s been proven JQ is one helluva resilient server. While BG is fickle.

Can’t we all just agree that our servers are all resilient. Still all here! Good work team!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I think it’s been proven JQ is one helluva resilient server. While BG is fickle.

Can’t we all just agree that our servers are all resilient. Still all here! Good work team!

Not what I’ve heard from BG friends. You guys hate each other just as much as you hate the other servers.

Thankfully you have deep pockets.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Not what I’ve heard from BG friends. You guys hate each other just as much as you hate the other servers.

Do you believe everything you hear?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Only when it comes from the source itself.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Hate is only murder in ones heart, I’ve only ever heard positive things about Blackgate and they play like they’re family.

Good thing they are about quality over quantity because all SoR seems to do is “recruit more in a time zone where we don’t need any more coverage”. Great motto there SoR!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

1 week on, 1 month off.
At least they keep posting eh?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Is the Blackgate community suddenly reaching out to you? I think you’re a little ahead of yourself.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

1 week on, 1 month off.
At least they keep posting eh?

Have to be consistent somewhere I suppose.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

SoR telling SoR about Blackgate isn’t reliable at all; I recommend you find yourself another source

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Interesting

I’m BG and I can’t say I’ve experienced this “WE HATE EACH OTHER” that you speak of. Of course some people will not get along or some guilds etc etc. Bound to happen with a large group of people.

Personally I <3 BG’s community and have many friends in different time zones and guilds! I also <3 JQ and SoR’s community! We all have very fun people on each server.
So chill out, if your friends on BG don’t like it, suggest they go elsewhere? I’m sure each servers community isn’t suited for everyone and maybe it just isn’t a good fit for them! (A pity )

EDIT:
On a side note, why would we all stay on this server together if we disliked everybody on it?

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)