6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

And once again, the working week starts.

Yeah, at least we all have 1 thing in common…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

BG has 420 PPT during IRON Primetime. So much for BG needs more EU Guilds. Its 20:00 O’clock in Berlin and 19:00 o’clock in London.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

I’m surprised no one has posted about this before, but I was swimming in SoR bl and went down near the bottom on the middle island where the Quaggans are. There was a small cave that I went through. It was a really long swim, but I finally got through it all and surfaced into an underwater cave that seemed to be placed under the garrison.

In this cave I found all the glory that Indo stolen from you all! Now you know where he hides all the stolen glory. Go and retrieve what is rightfully yours!

I’ll will make it my life’s goal for now on to find such a magical cave. I’ll take all the stolen glory and distribute it equally between all the pugs and scouts of SoR.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

BG has 420 PPT during IRON Primetime. So much for BG needs more EU Guilds. Its 20:00 O’clock in Berlin and 19:00 o’clock in London.

haha, indeed. When BG ticks that high they think it’s all skillz. When other servers tick at that rate, BG accuses them of 2 v 1, zoom hacks, stacked server, unfair recruitment, etc. etc.

Too Funny!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

We all know SoR has the population to compete in this time slot. So where’d they go? Probably the first time bg has ticked this high in the beginning of the week in euro time since the wonderful iron came over. So come out and fight.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

We all know SoR has the population to compete in this time slot. So where’d they go? Probably the first time bg has ticked this high in the beginning of the week in euro time since the wonderful iron came over. So come out and fight.

More like, we all know BG has the population to compete in this time slot. So where were they before? They showed up in force last week, and are still showing in force.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Gooooooo BG! ;D

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

“he who wins SEA wins the Tier”

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I’m surprised no one has posted about this before, but I was swimming in SoR bl and went down near the bottom on the middle island where the Quaggans are. There was a small cave that I went through. It was a really long swim, but I finally got through it all and surfaced into an underwater cave that seemed to be placed under the garrison.

In this cave I found all the glory that Indo stolen from you all! Now you know where he hides all the stolen glory. Go and retrieve what is rightfully yours!

Secret kitten garden is beter, because it has kittens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-e609w01I

O.O

I am amazed, bravo Anet
The things one can find when not constantly browbeaten into combat duty…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

More like, we all know BG has the population to compete in this time slot. So where were they before? They showed up in force last week, and are still showing in force.

I think we all know HB just came back and brought back some if the best commanders I’ve had the pleasure to run with.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Snip

Now I challenge All of SoR to follow in the foot steps of the FEAR Leader and Push those people out of your server. When you see it happening walk away form the tower ( yeah it sucks ) but your proving a point. Let him/them die don’t help him/them, make him/them feel un-welcomed.

By sitting there and participating in the taking of a tower or keep when you know someone is specifically doing this then you are also no better than the person exploting and by proxy you too are exploiting. Personally if I was the #1 Server or even #2 and or #3 The last thing I would want going around is that my server uses exploits and glitches to win.

Well then I urge your server to walk away from a tower/keep when you see someone using any AC hack (Don’t even deny that some on your server do). Just keep in mind that it’s not as easy to see if someone on your server is using AC hacks.

Hey, this should apply to any server.

Believe it or not, it is usually individuals who do this. Now, with SoR in the spotlight it was very easy to point fingers, but I HAVE noticed it by both BG and JQ so don’t think your kitten smells like roses my friend and I make the exact same plea to both servers:

If you see someone exploiting in anyway, back off. At least Kaimack has had the mangoods to come up front about what has happened where mostly the whole exploitation debate is pretty much “NO YOU DID IT. NOOO YOU DID IT”.

The fact that you think this is just a problem that involves SoR is very ignorant. I’ve seen some pretty prominent WvW guilds commit exploits many of whom would be in complete disbelief as most guilds in this game are apposed to exploiting.

If people believe this to be a problem then they’d try and be as civil as possible about and avoid picking up the pitchfork as in a situation where all parties have the possibility to be involved I believe that it is highly hypocritical.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Main force running in this “EU” time slot is MERC lol, Tarkus is still tagged up and its 5;30am for him, 3:30am for SEA, I’m heading to bed. For early morning he’s still pretty chipper.

RK and HB just formed up 15mins ago, so you do the math.

What your seeing is a flow on from SEA with everyones keeps other than ours being paper and we’re just flipping it with a float team. Give it another 30mins and the SEA/Oceanic players will be asleep, then you’ll have your “real EU”.

Go HB n RK smash IRON & KiSS.

@Sanghae, why you always so mad?, our guild rep is fine, I think you’ll find MERC commands more respect in T1 than Choo ever has / will.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

snip

You should know very well why I don’t play nice with you or a majority of your guild. Karps alone as ruined your guilds rep. As for the Omega golems, I can’t confirm or deny as I don’t know if anyone has. I do know I make enough badges a night to afford three golems though, as do quite a few others. Its very possible to make a few omegas a day for a guild if people really wanted to. I personally find Omegas a waste, though.

As for me not sharing your guys concern:

If you notice anything, again feel free to contact a rep on any guild. I’ve had people on JQ contact me about some mishaps during Oceanic and all were dealt with and taken care of. You can forum warrior and kitten talk all you want. You aren’t trying to fix anything. ^^

That is all. Rather than talk about it on the forums which won’t have much effect and only talking about a very limited number of isolated incidents. Do something about it. We’re more than willing to fix something that some kitten may have done.

fixed cause carebears report anything.

Thats cute Karps, come back when you matter. Learn your definitions while you’re at it.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Main force running in this “EU” time slot is MERC lol, Tarkus is still tagged up and its 5;30am for him, 3:30am for SEA, I’m heading to bed. For early morning he’s still pretty chipper.

What your seeing is a flow on from SEA with everyones keeps other than ours being paper and we’re just flipping it with a float team. Give it another 30mins and the SEA/Oceanic players will be asleep, then you’ll have your “real EU”.

@Sanghae, why you always so mad?, our guild rep is fine, I think you’ll find MERC commands more respect in T1 than Choo ever has / will.

Whether you pull OT or not, you still give the impression to everyone that you have EU coverage. Considering you will do it multiple times this week still means you have EU coverage. Just because you live in SEA/Oceanic and stay up into EU hours, still means you have EU coverage. It doesn’t matter who or how it is done. If you play during EU, you have EU coverage. Don’t complain when SoR recruits EU coverage.

Moral of the story. BG has EU coverage. SoR has EU coverage.

Sorry JQ…

Edit: Not really meant to be targeted at Magi, just a general comment really.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

All that anger isn’t healthy

Smile

Goodnight and goodluck HB, RK, BT, NA!

Ya burl, we currently do because Tarkus/myself/Ralikh stay up late because we want to give our EU/EST NA something to play with, but is unsustainable and we’re not just going to stop and tell NA to deal with it, we’re nice people so we try to help out as much as possible until things change for the better.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

It’s pretty rough out there right now, but we’re still fighting

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

What anger? Pot meet kettle much? lol

So now you guys admit to pulling OT? Make up your minds.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Eh…it changes every week. Stay tuned.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

MERC has a tag up minimum 9 hours a day, we don’t know what overtime is, do you get paid for it?

Our Raid time starts 3pm GMT+8/5pm AEST at 12am GMT+8 (SEA) is official end of raid sort of… but is never so, we’re ppt addicts what can we say . We’re a big guild, with many commanders all on different schedules, works out well for us.

Edit: MERC is still recruiting join up guys nightly fun following Charr Daddy, Giant Octopus Mage Girl, Lord Hammerathy (the hair), Papa Veld and his Terets, Batman and the Ravytrain!

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

So what are you trying to explain?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

So what are you trying to explain?

That MERC is Oceanic/SEA guild, soz if that wasn’t clear!

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Waahh my opponents put more effort into the game than I care to and perform better as a result. No one’s paid to play more, we do it because we enjoy it.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Whether your EU players come from EU countries or not, it doesnt matter. Fact of the matter is you have EU coverage and you guys were trying to recruit both KIsS and IRON. You would have broke the tier if you did.

With RK and HB and your late SEA and OC players. You have superior numbers.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Waahh my opponents put more effort into the game than I care to and perform better as a result. No one’s paid to play more, we do it because we enjoy it.

By all means, try harder then, we all know how much BG cares about winning. Just remember kiddies its just a game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

BG are pulling in a big point tick so MagiKarp the Magnificient is on the official forums talking about BG point ticks and the Mighty MERC.

Does a bear …. in the woods, what can I tell ya….

One day you might see a post from him when BG are not doing so well but don’t count on it – it might break the illusion.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

All bow to the almighty fish god.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I remember a couple pages back, Burl I believeJahn, said nobody ever complained “like this” about BG’s EU.

Good times

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I remember a couple pages back, Burl I believe, said nobody ever complained “like this” about BG’s EU.

Good times

Uhhhh….I did? Not saying I didn’t. I just don’t remember half the crap I type anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I remember a couple pages back, Burl I believe, said nobody ever complained “like this” about BG’s EU.

Good times

Uhhhh….I did? Not saying I didn’t. I just don’t remember half the crap I type anymore.

Oh nope, sorry it was Jahn. There’s so many of you guys its hard to keep up. Had to look at my post history to make sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordyth.9018

Mordyth.9018

Congrats SoR on reaching 355PPT. The score is indicative of the imbalance that is occurring, and We can kiss our previous balance good bye. There is no yin or yang. I hope EU guilds on EU servers would join BG and JQ to right the imbalance that is occuring and help fight the empire.

In the meantime, JQ and BG, keep fighting….“For Freeedoooom”.

- BG Citizen

Yeah right, the Beast has to devour more Guilds to stay healthy.

A Guild per day, keeps tears away.

SOR

Lose 1 week, need to stack more

Hahah ikr… SoR won 5 straight weeks against Blackgate then lose once so they decide to recruit 2 more guilds and stack their EU to imbalance the server matchup -_-

I really hope JQ gets an EU guild.

Yeah SoR is up 4k on a Monday afternoon. Efforts to achieve this kind of domination are unethical and sad.

Mithrull (TSym) Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Can anyone give me [IRON] leader name, thank you very much.

And some action we had last night:
warrior pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EXAD5xPktUQ

dd ele pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TJUTLfensaA

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Ruin.3461

By all means, try harder then, we all know how much BG cares about winning. Just remember kiddies its just a game.

http://www.learntocounter.com/i-play-for-fun-the-four-dumbest-words-in-video-games/

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Too much hating, needs more loving….
In conclusion, HAVE A SCORE UPDATE!

Was so happy I took SM for JQ. BG stole my first attempt, but then we ninjaed apaper SM. Still worked out well. I’m a rather rookie commander, so this was my first SM cap. LOL

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Cool link bro, but i’m not gonna bother clicking it.

@Jericho
I let them know on TS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Can anyone give me [IRON] leader name, thank you very much.

And some action we had last night:
warrior pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EXAD5xPktUQ

dd ele pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TJUTLfensaA

NICE! We didn’t have anyone recording that night and I was disappointed because that was one fun Hills take. WARD enjoyed working with you Agg. I look forward to doing it again soon.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Too much hating, needs more loving….
In conclusion, HAVE A SCORE UPDATE!

Was so happy I took SM for JQ. BG stole my first attempt, but then we ninjaed apaper SM. Still worked out well. I’m a rather rookie commander, so this was my first SM cap. LOL

Right on man. It’s always great when new commanders are willing to step up and lead and learn. I don’t have the time or tolerance for it, but I have a lot of respect for those that do, on all sides. Congrats on leading your first SM capture.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Keeps going around and around…..

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Keeps going around and around…..

Flake you should know better by now than to expect things to change

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Ruin.3461

@Jericho
I let them know on TS.

TL;DR for you.

Synopsis: Humans have a biological urge to compete and win. From it, “I play for fun” was born, the idea that those who play video games with a greater intensity than others are not enjoying themselves. It’s bullkitten. Most everyone plays video games for fun. If they didn’t, they would do something else. “I play for fun” is a defeatist response to superior skill and play, the implication that “If I competed and trained as hard as you do, I’d kick your kitten .” This philosophy has been egged on by popular video games, whose mechanics often reward playtime over skill. Ultimately, it’s an excuse. It’s a means to diminish the pursuit of playing games skillfully, the idea that anyone better than you “needs to get a life”. The value of a pursuit is largely irrelevant, and judged by the body of history, most people are irrelevant. If one seeks to play games at a high level, they have that prerogative. If you don’t like it, you have two ways to deal with it: Get better, or stop playing. While you do that, skilled players will be winning more than you, and having fun doing it.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

@Jericho
I let them know on TS.

TL;DR for you.

Synopsis: Humans have a biological urge to compete and win. From it, “I play for fun” was born, the idea that those who play video games with a greater intensity than others are not enjoying themselves. It’s bullkitten. Most everyone plays video games for fun. If they didn’t, they would do something else. “I play for fun” is a defeatist response to superior skill and play, the implication that “If I competed and trained as hard as you do, I’d kick your kitten .” This philosophy has been egged on by popular video games, whose mechanics often reward playtime over skill. Ultimately, it’s an excuse. It’s a means to diminish the pursuit of playing games skillfully, the idea that anyone better than you “needs to get a life”. The value of a pursuit is largely irrelevant, and judged by the body of history, most people are irrelevant. If one seeks to play games at a high level, they have that prerogative. If you don’t like it, you have two ways to deal with it: Get better, or stop playing. While you do that, skilled players will be winning more than you, and having fun doing it.

As long as I win what I’m apart of, I could care less about the rest. I can only control the 5 hours when I play. I can’t control the other 19. So I really could care less who wins the matchup. I think this line of thinking is how many players take this game on all sides. Your article is apples and oranges in my opinion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

As long as I win what I’m apart of, I could care less about the rest. I can only control the 5 hours when I play. I can’t control the other 19. So I really could care less who wins the matchup. I think this line of thinking is how many players take this game on all sides.

I think there are many players who care a great deal about who wins the matchup even though they can’t personally control it. It’s not logical or rational but neither is sports team fanaticism.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

As long as I win what I’m apart of, I could care less about the rest. I can only control the 5 hours when I play. I can’t control the other 19. So I really could care less who wins the matchup. I think this line of thinking is how many players take this game on all sides.

I think there are many players who care a great deal about who wins the matchup even though they can’t personally control it. It’s not logical or rational but neither is sports team fanaticism.

Football is different. Aaron Rodgers scored that TD because I was cheering!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hey BG and SoR EU guilds…

Who/were should we recruit so you chicken littles have someone to fight against?

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

I am not trying to trash talk or anything, but this is to our friends over in the EU time zone.

JQ doesn’t really have a strong EU presence, most of our playerbase on weekends during the time slot is from people just doing their own thing during the summer.

This last Sunday I saw a force of 40+ IRON and a good share of followers. On the other map I saw 25 HB and a fair share of followers too. These forces would map hop to fight a Militia based JQ force but never once did we see them go on maps to fight each other. They were actively avoiding fighting a coordinated guild.

Until JQ gets a coordinated EU guild of IRON or HB quality we will continue to be lacking in the department of being able to offer a fair fight to you guys, 40 players from 10 different guilds < 40 players from a guild used to playing together. So please, if you want a fair fight try going after the other guilds in your time slot.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I am not trying to trash talk or anything, but this is to our friends over in the EU time zone.

JQ doesn’t really have a strong EU presence, most of our playerbase on weekends during the time slot is from people just doing their own thing during the summer.

This last Sunday I saw a force of 40+ IRON and a good share of followers. On the other map I saw 25 HB and a fair share of followers too. These forces would map hop to fight a Militia based JQ force but never once did we see them go on maps to fight each other. They were actively avoiding fighting a coordinated guild.

Unless you are a dev and have access to see all units on all maps, you only saw what you saw. Less than one tenth of what really was going on across wvw.

Let me guess, your server gets 1v2 and your class always get nerfed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Execrable.1064

Execrable.1064

Stay classy you SoR AC users. Enjoy BG Hills.

80s – elementalist, engineer, guardian, mesmer, necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Until JQ gets a coordinated EU guild of IRON or HB quality we will continue to be lacking in the department of being able to offer a fair fight to you guys, 40 players from 10 different guilds < 40 players from a guild used to playing together. So please, if you want a fair fight try going after the other guilds in your time slot.

if they r map hopping im sure both the EU from BG and SOR were trying to cap stuff to maximize there PPT. Its like back when jq had the largest sea coverage and rolfstomped us all in that time slot, would have beena dumb thing to ask from us if jq could stop hitting r towers cause we dont ahve the coverage.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

I don’t care about 1v2, I don’t care about losing points. I care about good fights and good quality WvW for all servers. Also we had scouts on all the borderlands and people tagging the forces during EU prime, that’s how we are able to track them.

I agree that SEA prime wasn’t fair before, balance on all time slots is good for all of the servers involved and should be strived for. We want to keep people interested in WvW for the long term.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I’m scared of toasters.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Had some very fun fights in SoR BL!

BeeGee
Beast mode