6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Let’s just have fun and kill bg Great fight tonight on EB and DB. Sooo smashy.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

He has a point. If we want the tiers balanced, we need to let the system do its work. But the system is garbage. So I guess he doesn’t have a point.

The MOS site is awesome because it shows just how bad the matches at one convenient glance. You’re expecting even matches and when you look at it there’s Crystal Desert/Yak’s Bend/Kaineng having the time of their lives probably… And then there’s everyone else.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

What if next week we moved to Emhry Bay?
What if next week BG gets rng’d down to teir 4?

All this time and there’s still folks on BG that can’t believe people just like fighting.
Not to mention my wife and I have friends on JQ that we’ve gamed with for a decade.
Tourist Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

I didn’t know this was a 4 way match up, SoR just cant leave BG alone can they.

in Match-ups

What if next week we moved to Emhry Bay?
What if next week BG gets rng’d down to teir 4?

All this time and there’s still folks on BG that can’t believe people just like fighting.
Not to mention my wife and I have friends on JQ that we’ve gamed with for a decade.
Tourist Wolves

Should have gone to Arborstone where you’re needed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Go home TW you’re drunk.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Go home TW you’re drunk.

Drunk and still collecting bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

….So the obvious view that anyone can deduce is that without JQ ,SOR cannot take on BG.

It is quiet apparent over the last few weeks that JQ’s power has shifted and in this weeks match up it shows….

I’m confused now. I thought that JQ was the super server that SoR pipped from the top spot after they got transfers. But people here are talking about JQ not being good enough.

The score tells me that JQ will own any of the two T2 servers, even in a 2v1 scenario. I mean, right now JQ and DB are pretty much focusing on each other due to Raw’s big mouth, and BG has free reign. So we can’t judge JQ’s strength through the current matchup.

I’m curious… what is the relative strength of JQ and BG? Can someone not from SoR comment please?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

I’m sure theres a lot of people on JQ and all matters of servers that don’t like TW being on JQ ATM, but I have to give credit where credit is due, they’ve been putting in work!

I don’t think people remember several months ago when Free Transfers were still around and people and guilds would hop around servers weekly on EU and NA looking for better fights, just because they could.

Can’t blame anyone for wanting to come to this matchup, the fights thus far have been phenomenal. I’m sure its a lot better than facing off against two demoralized T1 servers for another tedious week. Still haven’t encountered a lot of DB myself but theres hordes of Blackgate to fight on every map, its been enjoyable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

….So the obvious view that anyone can deduce is that without JQ ,SOR cannot take on BG.

It is quiet apparent over the last few weeks that JQ’s power has shifted and in this weeks match up it shows….

I’m confused now. I thought that JQ was the super server that SoR pipped from the top spot after they got transfers. But people here are talking about JQ not being good enough.

The score tells me that JQ will own any of the two T2 servers, even in a 2v1 scenario. I mean, right now JQ and DB are pretty much focusing on each other due to Raw’s big mouth, and BG has free reign. So we can’t judge JQ’s strength through the current matchup.

I’m curious… what is the relative strength of JQ and BG? Can someone not from SoR comment please?

don’t worry dude about jq, even with half our strength we can beat db anytime. BTW isnt i didnt see any db dude in la chat this week, what happen?? i tough your amazing server will destroy us

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

don’t worry dude about jq, even with half our strength we can beat db anytime. BTW isnt i didnt see any db dude in la chat this week, what happen??? i tough your amazing server will destroy us ??

I agree with you, but I’m disappointed that you did not understand what I was saying. Let me rephrase:

I believe JQ can totally destroy any two of the T2 servers (and definitely DB) on their own. No doubt about it.

Question is, is JQ still better than BG? Or has BG surpassed JQ?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I am from BG but I’d still like to answer this if you don’t mind. JQ was king of T1 until about 7 weeks ago. Then BG was able to gain enough SEA coverage (from good friends on Kaineng) to dethrone JQ and became the new king for about 2 weeks. Then SoR gained EU coverage and managed to beat BG and is the current top NA server for like 4 weeks now.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

don’t worry dude about jq, even with half our strength we can beat db anytime. BTW isnt i didnt see any db dude in la chat this week, what happen??? i tough your amazing server will destroy us ??

I agree with you, but I’m disappointed that you did not understand what I was saying. Let me rephrase:

I believe JQ can totally destroy any two of the T2 servers (and definitely DB) on their own. No doubt about it.

Well since last week was text book SoR/BG/JQ, it’s safe to say that both BG and JQ are each half as strong as SoR. SoR has half the pie for half the day whenever that match up goes on. Possibly longer. The only lead BG gets is SEA. JQ must get a lead in somewhere too because we finished less than 10k apart.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

BG generally has survived through its even coverage across all time zones while JQ has ridden the back of its large SEA for quite some time but now BG’s SEA has grown and the quality of commanders & guilds available on BG during SEA have dramatically changed the tide. Not to mention BG Oceanic due to MERC (not tooting our horn).

JQ still has the numbers, but they are mostly “militia” while BG has highly guilded forces.

I think the scores this week answers your question, you can say JQ is spending all its efforts on DB but in reality this isn’t the case as BG has owned more of DB and JQ BL than anyone. This same argument works both ways, in previous matchup SoR/BG/JQ when you look at being second placed server as BG is it gets focused by SoR during NA/EU (their strong points) then focused during SEA by JQ stuck in a time zone sandwich where in NA/EU JQ focuses BG as it doesn’t want to kitten SoR off then SoR will focus BG in SEA to avoid the wrath of JQ.

I will say in their current states, undoubtedly BG is stronger than JQ but time will tell.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Well since last week was text book SoR/BG/JQ, it’s safe to say that both BG and JQ are each half as strong as SoR. SoR has half the pie for half the day whenever that match up goes on. Possibly longer. The only lead BG gets is SEA. JQ must get a lead in somewhere too because we finished less than 10k apart.

To be fair, I do think BG is stronger than JQ now. When you have a strong winning server in a tier like the SoR/BG/JQ match, it tends to mask the difference between number 2 and number 3 unless they are significantly apart.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

21835kittenifes.4931:

I really hope the prior servers that faced DB last round are enthusiastic as well to see DB’s real potential in a Tier 1 setting.

Welcome to Tier 1 kids.

Good fights in EB last night. Amazing show by BG on capturing most the known map with one massive RISE and friends organized crew. For a second there we thought you were joining JQ on beating up DB, then you started taking our stuff.

Not cool.

took whole 100% DB side in EBG within 20mins of first reset.. so it was JQ turn but jq super fast on upgrading things with arrow carts .. it was little challenge as always.

Seeing all of DB side gone that quickly made everyone JQ lol.

DB couldn’t even manage itself in T2 before the RNG matchups. I don’t know why they wanted to fight T1 teams; It was obvious they were going to get obliterated.

You are uninformed. This has been a fun match, and T2 was quite even. I feel like DB is learning a lot, and we do just fine when we have the numbers. We just don’t have the population in WvW to fight off JQ or BG atm. That said, I have enjoyed this match up immensely more than last weeks lol. If we had the coverage the other 2 servers had this would be amazing Keep at it everyone, enjoying the fights JQ and BG!

I’m actually surprised we have done as well as we have! Very exciting!

The last 2 weeks you were in T2 was not even. Why, we never figured out, but the amazing push & numbers you guys had the first two weeks was absent in every way. If it were even, it would have been like the third week where we took the lead on the morning before reset. That being said, DB definitely has it in them to make T2 balanced and quite even. They just need to show up next time we all get into the fray. I really hope they do too, and that when we all do meet again, we can bring the tactics we are both learning in our respective tough matchups to the table too.

But otherwise, if I look at your last weeks in T2, I would say it wasn’t even. Maybe reset weekend was, or specific days, but further into the week things changed.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/73

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/71

Those were the last two weeks we were in T2. Those are close matches, the graphs and points don’t lie. Just because we weren’t first doesn’t mean it wasn’t even or a balanced tier haha. The last week, maybe I’ll give you that one. But 28k is not some blowout lead How are you Toasty guys doing by the way? We miss ya :p

Ehh, agree to disagree. That last week, yeah, and also garri waypointed two weeks in a row. I’m not disrespecting DB, because I would have preferred it if it was like the first two weeks (with our level of participation of the latter 3 weeks). xD

We’re about in the same boat as you: learning how a T1 server works, seeing their tactics, level of participation, and getting smashed at certain intervals. We are hanging on though, just as you guys are. Maybe our reunion, if ever, will show the fruits of what we learned during this tough week.

Many on TC miss you too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

EA had lots of fun running around EBG tonight! We are enjoying this match as there is lots to learn and even more little lootbags with feet.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Do note that too much temp transfers screw up ratings instead of stabilizing them.

They give a server a false sense of coverage and when the temp transfers returns to their own server and leaves a gap for the natives to fill. It is not a good thing.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lots of text

I am sorry you feel that way. Here is a hug from me to you <3

!!!!

What did you guys do to covenn?!!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

This is an awesome view…

I’m guessing that that fight did not go so well for JQ… I’ve seen that [Agg] ball of torment in action… DB…I miss you guys.

There. I said it.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I’m sure theres a lot of people on JQ and all matters of servers that don’t like TW being on JQ ATM, but I have to give credit where credit is due, they’ve been putting in work!

I don’t think people remember several months ago when Free Transfers were still around and people and guilds would hop around servers weekly on EU and NA looking for better fights, just because they could.

Can’t blame anyone for wanting to come to this matchup, the fights thus far have been phenomenal. I’m sure its a lot better than facing off against two demoralized T1 servers for another tedious week. Still haven’t encountered a lot of DB myself but theres hordes of Blackgate to fight on every map, its been enjoyable.

If random mismatches are the future of WvW, touring might just become a trend once again. Seems to me stacking servers has become an obsolete meta.

Don’t know what I’m talking about? Wait till you’re facing Eregon Terrace and Hendge of Denravi for a week.. Theres so many of us piled onto SoR, BG and JQ now that there isn’t much of anyone left for the other servers.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Lots of text

I am sorry you feel that way. Here is a hug from me to you <3

!!!!

What did you guys do to covenn?!!

Bath salts in his grog, don’t tell him

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

If random mismatches are the future of WvW, touring might just become a trend once again. Seems to me stacking servers has become an obsolete meta.

Don’t know what I’m talking about? Wait till you’re facing Eregon Terrace and Hendge of Denravi for a week.. Theres so many of us piled onto SoR, BG and JQ now that there isn’t much of anyone left for the other servers.

On the other hand, being on a top 3 (T1) server now looks to increase your chances of winning week to week, especially for the 2nd and 3rd server. So if you’re on a T1 server and you like winning more than good fights, you’re gonna stay on a T1 server.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

This is an awesome view…

I’m guessing that that fight did not go so well for JQ… I’ve seen that [Agg] ball of torment in action… DB…I miss you guys.

There. I said it.

Actually [Agg] have been wiped many times so far this match up by BG guilds and by JQ guilds. Not putting Agg down, they are definitely very good at what they do, but there are also many other guilds that are excellent too.

By coming into our forum and stating “I’m guessing that that fight did not go so well for JQ” is only bait for flaming and QQs. There is already enough of that in this forums and it’s disgusting. So I kindly ask that you don’t write posts in our thread that will fuel the fire of hate even further in this match up… especially considering you aren’t even in this match up.

Thanks for the fights today TW, a lot of fun had.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

If touring becomes a trend you all need to show me what you’re doing to get that money.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

The vast majority of JQ’s more active WvW guilds didn’t even know TW was here until we saw their zerg. Not to mention not everybody even wants them here.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

This is an awesome view…

There. I said it.

Actually [Agg] have been wiped many times so far this match up by BG guilds and by JQ guilds. Not putting Agg down, they are definitely very good at what they do, but there are also many other guilds that are excellent too.

By coming into our forum and stating “I’m guessing that that fight did not go so well for JQ” is only bait for flaming and QQs. There is already enough of that in this forums and it’s disgusting. So I kindly ask that you don’t write posts in our thread that will fuel the fire of hate even further in this match up… especially considering you aren’t even in this match up.

[Agg] is great. That three-way zerg fest in JQBL, while short, was fun.

I think it was just BG and DB (Agg) for a while down south and suddenly the lag got laggier and we all knew JQ had arrived.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Nobody, not anyone in T1, T2, nor T3 – T8, is surprised by what DB is doing against T1 servers. Well maybe 0.01% of DB is surprised about how bad we’re doing, and those are the ones that trolled the T1 forums and JQ LA weeks ago.

You guys have been in the T1 matchup so long you may have lost some perspective. You can ask SoR, TC, and SoS now…T1 is a different beast, and nobody outside of T1 has a chance. So should T1 servers feel so great about beating DB down? No, I think they should feel bad for letting us have even +1 PPT.

I look at this a different way. I am very pleased with how well Db is doing when we are outside of SEA prime time. There have been times during euro where we have pushed the PPT to over +200 this reset weekend which is generally our worst time zone. During NA prime we have held a decent PPT for a T2 server as well at times.

I appreciate how TW didnt come to Db to mess our glicko up even more after last weeks match.

along the lines of what I posted previously….

I would like to point out that Db managed to take Stone Mist Castle 2 times tonight while holding our 3rd. Well done underdogs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

^^ With all the guilds that BG has gotten, you should be mopping the floor with everyone quite frankly.

BG is the most stacked and overpopulated server of all NA servers. You’ve basically merged 3 other servers into yours.

It’s a testament to JQ that we are staying competitive even though you’ve gained 15+ guilds and we’ve lost 3 in the same time.

JQ was the most stacked server since the days of HoD, winning T1 by 80k before BG came. To say you have population issues is laughable.

It’s laughable that you are trying to deny that BG is currently the most populated server in all of NA and yet you guys are still trying to recruit even more guilds to your server.

No idea why you think BG is the most populated server. WvW population wise, SoR has the most population in NA time, BG probably has most population in Oceanic/SEA time, and SoR right now has most population in EU. Server population wise, both TC, JQ, BG were full with TC and JQ being full a bit longer..BG may have received more guild transfers more recently but JQ got a huge amount of guilds when free transfer ended…

We have had 4 guilds total transfer since launch. 2 of them still play. Just to set things straight on that.

Ummm. I’m not intending to be argumentative, but JQ has received a lot more than 4 guild transfers since launch. I remember the laundry list of guilds from just before free transfers ended that Rawnoodles had in his recruitment thread, although not every little detail. Sadly Rawnoodles had at some point later edited out that list and deleted the post (you can still find it with a forum search). Since free transfers, yeah, that’s a doughnut as far as I know. But to an extent I understand why. JQ is the winningest server so far in GW2 WvW (by a mile), and guilds have a tendency to avoid transferring to the #1 server for fear of being labeled a bandwagoner. Also, there’s the “root for the underdog” factor that probably plays a part.

The only guilds that moved to JQ that could field near 30 or more were FOO,SF,and PRX. That was long ago.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Boring Monday at work. Whats the latest?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

If touring becomes a trend you all need to show me what you’re doing to get that money.

20 bucks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

This is an awesome view…

There. I said it.

Awe we miss TC but we are having fun! Trying to learn some things

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

The usual, BG in 1st, JQ in second, and DB in third…

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I give a lot of props to DB for putting up a fight whenever they have numbers. JQ and BG, love when our armies clash. That reset night, DB vs. JQ vs. BG in JQGarri was looooong and fuuuuun!

I am having a lot of fun in this match up…

…amazing what not having to face SoR will do for you.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

I give a lot of props to DB for putting up a fight whenever they have numbers. JQ and BG, love when our armies clash. That reset night, DB vs. JQ vs. BG in JQGarri was looooong and fuuuuun!

Not having to fight SoR is a breath of fresh air.
When you go against them you always feel like a full map zerg might be around every corner..

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Not having to fight SoR is a breath of fresh air.
When you go against them you always feel like a full map zerg might be around every corner..

So you do know how DB feels in this matchup! :P

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Good fights on jq bl.. Agg and TW.. RISE had fun.. Damm agg u guys went full massive tonight lol.. More weekdays to come !!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Asuran army is forming……

Score Update attached

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Look at us 10 more twins missing.

in Match-ups

lollasaurus.1457

I was thinking the same thing myself today…people can go on about how great their server community is all day.. but when it comes down to WvW guilds, enjoying the game with your guild > server loyalty, pretty much every single time without fail.

If ANet is going to keep throwing these bizzarre matchups at 21/24 of the NA servers (I don’t know enough about the EU side to know what’s going on there) they should open up free transfers to lower populated servers or discount the gem price to “Highly” populated servers and let people shop around and actually enjoy the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

He has a point. If we want the tiers balanced, we need to let the system do its work. But the system is garbage. So I guess he doesn’t have a point.

The MOS site is awesome because it shows just how bad the matches at one convenient glance. You’re expecting even matches and when you look at it there’s Crystal Desert/Yak’s Bend/Kaineng having the time of their lives probably… And then there’s everyone else.

Yes…yes we are. I appreciate that you noticed! Just shows that T3 and T4 weren’t really that far from each other.

Also…we have to enjoy now, I really doubt we will get a week 3 of this match up and any one of us (or all of us) may face a smack down next week!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fights tonight on JQ and BG BL!

Shout out to PRO for the GvG tonight!

/Salute

P.S. ITS GAME OF THRONES NIGHT

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

(edited by Saruon.4085)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I was thinking the same thing myself today…people can go on about how great their server community is all day.. but when it comes down to WvW guilds, enjoying the game with your guild > server loyalty, pretty much every single time without fail

If ANet is going to keep throwing these bizzarre matchups at 21/24 of the NA servers (I don’t know enough about the EU side to know what’s going on there) they should open up free transfers to lower populated servers or discount the gem price to “Highly” populated servers and let people shop around and actually enjoy the game.

I humbly disagree on the generalization that was made. Myself and many others on JQ are fiercely loyal to the realm. Regardless of what the randomization brings i know many of us will stay put in JQ and ride it out.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I was thinking the same thing myself today…people can go on about how great their server community is all day.. but when it comes down to WvW guilds, enjoying the game with your guild > server loyalty, pretty much every single time without fail.

They just need to lower the chaotic deviation once the ratings actually shake out a bit and get rid of the awful cancerous growth that is the last seven months of stagnation. Once that’s done, lower the div will lead to very little variation in any given week and limit the bounds to within a tier up-down, but also allow servers that implode or suddenly surge to climb the ranks very, very quickly without ten months of playing glicko2.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Need not to argue much about TW transferring to JQ. From my point of view, they are just love drama, they want their existence in tier 1 that they so obsessed and spent gold to transfer. It is really okay, they only give a bad name to themselves and embarass JQ www players. well, both two servers probably won`t care but we all know and witness this biggest joke in www history.
So what if this week JQ lost with the help of the strongest guild fron sor? Will that be BG/DB >SOR+JQ? What if they won? that means JQ couldn`t win without SOR. win or lose, it doesn`t benefit JQ, BG and DB should be happy about that. No matter what the result is, the loser will never be any of this two servers.
TW, nice play, do you really hate JQ that much? I hate JQ but I never really thought of coming up with such a brilliant idea. I would rather fight fair and square tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Oh, quit being so uptight. JQ wasn’t being put down- in guild groups vs militia groups (the guild tags from the JQ zerg look very diverse), the guild group nearly always has the upper hand. There’s no shame in being wiped like that.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Match-ups

Thanks for all the fights tonight on JQ and BG BL!

Shout out to PRO for the GvG tonight!

/Salute

P.S. ITS GAME OF THRONES NIGHT

I’m still an episode behind because I didn’t have the heart to watch the Red Wedding last week.

I need to brace myself emotionally.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

They just need to lower the chaotic deviation once the ratings actually shake out a bit and get rid of the awful cancerous growth that is the last seven months of stagnation. Once that’s done, lower the div will lead to very little variation in any given week and limit the bounds to within a tier up-down, but also allow servers that implode or suddenly surge to climb the ranks very, very quickly without ten months of playing glicko2.

Very good suggestion. Right now the Randomization factor points towards
+/- 2 tiers up or down.

I would rather +/- 1 tier has you suggested.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

lollasaurus.1457

I was thinking the same thing myself today…people can go on about how great their server community is all day.. but when it comes down to WvW guilds, enjoying the game with your guild > server loyalty, pretty much every single time without fail

I humbly disagree on the generalization that was made. Myself and many others on JQ are fiercely loyal to the realm. Regardless of what the randomization brings i know many of us will stay put in JQ and ride it out.

Idk man, I was on HoD, I was on SBI, when a server is faced with big problems.. the majority of hardcore guilds will look at what is best for the long term growth and enjoyment of their guild over everything else.

I wasn’t really referring to any JQ players, because things are a lot different for us ATM than they have been for past T1 servers and guilds. Also there is really no reason for any of the WvW guilds on JQ to transfer off, and quite honestly nowhere to go thats worth going too. JQ is in great spot still in terms of our opponents and the cooperation among guilds on the server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Need not to argue much about TW transferring to JQ. From my point of view, they are just love drama, they want their existence in tier 1 that they so obsessed and spent gold to transfer. It is really okay, they only give a bad name to themselves and embarass JQ www players. well, both two servers probably won`t care but we all know and witness this biggest joke in www history.
So what if this week JQ lost with the help of the strongest guild fron sor? Will that be BG/DB >SOR+JQ? What if they won? that means JQ couldn`t win without SOR. win or lose, it doesn`t benefit JQ, BG and DB should be happy about that. No matter what the result is, the loser will never be any of this two servers.
TW, nice play, do you really hate JQ that much? I hate JQ but I never really thought of coming up with such a brilliant idea. I would rather fight fair and square tho.

love it dude says not to argue about tw then continues to QQ about tw

BTW if we went with some of the logic of some of u about sor and jq 2v1 BG because tw went to jq for the fights then isn’t it 3v2 since kn and fa went to BG ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR