7/12 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzspark.7052

Fuzzspark.7052

Props to the Mags Thieves & Mesmers in Bay Mags BL. You guys are harder to get rid of than roaches! >:D

Kryxl [WAR] Warsworn Dragonbrand Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Versz.8254

Versz.8254

Thanks Night Shift [NS] for the good fights tonight

Versz Blackfur – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

[ME] can you guys accept our challenge on gw2gvg? You guys wouldn’t accept last time DB and Mag faced. lets get this done this week.

all you have to do is whisper one of the contacts. nobody checks the email. i already talked to your leader/whoever organizes gvgs last night about it, relax.

Calm down baby girl, it was obviously after I posted this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Thanks Night Shift [NS] for the good fights tonight

You too, hope to fight again soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Props to the Mags Thieves & Mesmers in Bay Mags BL. You guys are harder to get rid of than roaches! >:D

Thanks

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

[ME] can you guys accept our challenge on gw2gvg? You guys wouldn’t accept last time DB and Mag faced. lets get this done this week.

all you have to do is whisper one of the contacts. nobody checks the email. i already talked to your leader/whoever organizes gvgs last night about it, relax.

Calm down baby girl, it was obviously after I posted this.

actually i talked to him way before you posted that.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

The dragon Brand EA warrior who was soloing around EB Speldon anz area) around 8ish EST time, was curious around the build/gear you were using (if anyone from EA sees this
Thx

charr?

if you were there around that time then it might be your Nooble. =)

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

I heard Mags gives out alot of free Bags 24/7 =) is it true? That must be why i love you guys ^.^ oh please accept my love!!!!

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I’m still offering 20G to anyone who beats me best of 5 in a 1v1. I’m a terrible Mag roamer!!! For some reason only someone on YB has taken me up on this offer even though apparently Dragonbrand is some pro skill roaming mecca.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

I’m still offering 20G to anyone who beats me best of 5 in a 1v1. I’m a terrible Mag roamer!!! For some reason only someone on YB has taken me up on this offer even though apparently Dragonbrand is some pro skill roaming mecca.

Well I’m sorry but were not just any cheap street pole dancer were you can get off on

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

what

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

what

quoted for emphasis

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

what

quoted for emphasis

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Too Elite To PvP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

What’s with the ME obsession in this thread? They’re a good group of players, but I’ve never seen them singled out like this before.

It’s interesting how our best four or five guilds fill out a spectrum between extreme bowling ball and extreme kite. We all converse and borrow builds and ideas from each other, but our comps will always be different and we’ll always play differently.

Because they are the only ones who come out to fight in open field. And when they’re out, other mag guilds also grow some spine, and come out. Every other guild on Mags runs away from even even-numbered fights. Fact.

Mags would do well to learn from [ME].

Have you seen [BURN] recently? Open field fighting is pretty much all we do, and we never run because its good skill group practice…

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I heard Mags gives out alot of free Bags 24/7 =) is it true? That must be why i love you guys ^.^ oh please accept my love!!!!

We never had 24/7 coverage, you must be talking about yourself. Do you need a tissue?

Oh, and have a song http://youtu.be/FG1NrQYXjLU

(edited by Halo.8976)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

The dragon Brand EA warrior who was soloing around EB Speldon anz area) around 8ish EST time, was curious around the build/gear you were using (if anyone from EA sees this
Thx

charr?

wasn’t me just trying to figure out who ;o , a lot of warriors in EA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

What’s with the ME obsession in this thread? They’re a good group of players, but I’ve never seen them singled out like this before.

It’s interesting how our best four or five guilds fill out a spectrum between extreme bowling ball and extreme kite. We all converse and borrow builds and ideas from each other, but our comps will always be different and we’ll always play differently.

Because they are the only ones who come out to fight in open field. And when they’re out, other mag guilds also grow some spine, and come out. Every other guild on Mags runs away from even even-numbered fights. Fact.

Have you seen [BURN] recently? Open field fighting is pretty much all we do, and we never run because its good skill group practice…

Not yet, but look forward to. It will be a nice break from PYRO/DARP running away despite even numbers.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Through my own research, I’m pretty sure it is not possible to beat Zastari 1v1. itsatrap.jpg

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

We never had 24/7 coverage, you must be talking about yourself. Do you need a tissue?

Oh, and have a song http://youtu.be/FG1NrQYXjLU

a Tissue? for what? ohhhh you mean to wipe my hands so it wont feel so dirty after finding them from the dirt. Why thank you kind Sir. =)

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

Thx

charr?

wasn’t me just trying to figure out who ;o , a lot of warriors in EA

That inclues me sinc eim a Charr war but im not there at that time so it cant be me!!! =)

Dragonbrand [EAT]

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

a Tissue? for what? ohhhh you mean to wipe my hands so it wont feel so dirty after finding them from the dirt. Why thank you kind Sir. =)

You’re the first person who called himself a dirt in this thread. Good job.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Mag roamers are worst roamers.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

“Maguuma roamers” is an oxymoron

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Xirin.8593

magbad?

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

magbad?

Redundant. Just say Mag. Or bad. Or bags, for that matter.

Your post has no meaning. How come Mag is Dragonbrand? It’s rude.

Dragonbrand… contains the letters d-a-b, bad confirmed.

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

— facepalm —

More whimper than swag.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Xirin.8593

— facepalm —

More whimper than swag.

#badmagbagsnoswag

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

— facepalm —

More whimper than swag.

More Calvin than Dragonbrand.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

— facepalm —

More whimper than swag.

More Calvin than Dragonbrand.

more like swagonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

You already said you prefer zerging (giving) to roaming (receiving).

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

He likes to zergbust those roamers, ever since he was kicked out of BP.

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

He likes to zergbust those roamers, ever since he was kicked out of BP.

Ahem, see below. I took offense. Now please kick yourself out of your server.

Emperor Saiyr hereby decrees that Calvinism is the official religion of Maguuma and Calvinball the official sport. Uttering offenses against Calvin will result in a kick from the server. Please only speak high praises of Calvin, who needs consolation after being kicked from BP.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Saiyr, I will follow you to DB (everything to do with it).

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Saiyr, I will follow you to DB (everything to do with it).

Yikes! Pack your bags, fellow DB folks! Time to jump ship. We aren’t called Wagonbrand for nothing!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Alright DORPs you heard Calvin, we’re all headed to Dragonbrand. Please farm CoF so we can transfer by tomorrow, thanks!

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Alright DORPs you heard Calvin, we’re all headed to Dragonbrand. Please farm CoF so we can transfer by tomorrow, thanks!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

I hate to be ‘that guy’, but members of your guild do in fact run away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Any way a real 5 man could fit into maguma’s style of play? We are interested in who Magumma fights most of the time, any legit roaming small man action you guys ever see in the servers you fight?

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Any way a real 5 man could fit into maguma’s style of play? We are interested in who Magumma fights most of the time, any legit roaming small man action you guys ever see in the servers you fight?

No. You’re really searching all the tiers, aren’t you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Either that or quit the game. Trying to find a reason not to feel the past year wasn’t completely wasted lol.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Heated trolling between swaguuma and wagonbrand, and that third server that the match thingy swears is participating.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Heated trolling between wagonuuma and swagonbrand, and that third server that the match thingy swears is participating.

considering the posts directly above yours I corrected it for accuracy.

edit: I do like how the 1 post from a YB player per page is usually taking a shot at mags…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Heated trolling between wagonuuma and swagonbrand, and that third server that the match thingy swears is participating.

Well YB managed to take all the keeps and towers in DB BL, so, yeah, I’d say they are participating.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Either that or quit the game. Trying to find a reason not to feel the past year wasn’t completely wasted lol.

I think if your purpose is still solely to randomly find other 5 mans in the field, then you are going to have trouble, honestly. But I’m not into our roaming-not-roaming scene. Maybe someone from SWaG has more information for you.

edit: I do like how the 1 post from a YB player per page is usually taking a shot at mags…

We do have a long history with YB

Well YB managed to take all the keeps and towers in DB BL, so, yeah, I’d say they are participating.

You say that as if it’s difficult…seems to me like you guys don’t care about your BL at all since you’re already going to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drtrider.6314

Drtrider.6314

He didn’t put up much of a fight, but what can you really do 1v3 if you don’t catch them by surprise.

Like a good friend once told me, put a nice juicy stake in each and every one of them.

Sylvioux 80 Thief
SWäG [Still Winning and Grinning]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

It’s because all YB ever does is play for second place and tunnel-vision on Stonemist. Although, RAM was the go-to SM guild on YB, so maybe that’s changed. Too much Dragonbrand in this matchup to properly tell.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

It’s because all YB ever does is play for second place and tunnel-vision on Stonemist. Although, RAM was the go-to SM guild on YB, so maybe that’s changed. Too much Dragonbrand in this matchup to properly tell.

Half our commanders are running karma trains. I don’t think we are playing for second. Nor have we attacked SM more than once or twice. PYRO and few DORPs on the other hand are in there everyday with 3 omegas lol

And YB does have a few guilds that run EBG. I personally like a fully upgraded overlook to farm DB in it all night long. When will they learn not to port golems 15 feet from the gate while the cannons are still up

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

EA still having fun despite the matchup. Shouts to Mag (namely PYRO and ME – ya’ll are crazy!) and Yak’s Bend for being tough competitors. It’ll all be over in 2 days – until the next ridiculous matchup!

http://youtu.be/eRMkSWHnLSE

Enjoy!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!