7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

I heard GF couldn’t even down a single NS player….

Not sure where you heard this but they won a round.

[GF] was differently the toughest guild we have ever GvG’d. Each round took longer than normal, which made it a fun/tough brawl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acromaniac.4761

Acromaniac.4761

I should be thanking you and Ehmry for all the bags haha, since we didn’t wipe once after the fight @ North East Gate of Bay (only had 25 people on me @ that point you guys had 40+ each zerg). We should really do that again tonight it was fun doing the open field fighting, I will see what I can rally up, you guys (DB, and Ehmry) should as well. Im not sure who commanded for DB but as far as Ehmry goes, Rekz it was very nice to fight you open field since I have heard a lot about your guild. I saw some VS guild in Ehmry also, bring them to your BL you two should combine and fight us! It wont be til later tonight though obviously.

I realize this may be kind of hard for a t1.5 zergling such as yourself to comprehend but we do not enjoy running in lag inducing group sizes. As much fun as running around only being able to spam 1 is, just not our thing.

its not like we enjoy the lag either, but we do love the mega numbers. the price to pay for seeing a big ball of green dots.

also as said, that scouting… walk to hills and garrison to try to take and meet arrow carts within 5 to 10 minutes after rams are built. multiple times.

I should be thanking you and Ehmry for all the bags haha, since we didn’t wipe once after the fight @ North East Gate of Bay (only had 25 people on me @ that point you guys had 40+ each zerg). We should really do that again tonight it was fun doing the open field fighting, I will see what I can rally up, you guys (DB, and Ehmry) should as well. Im not sure who commanded for DB but as far as Ehmry goes, Rekz it was very nice to fight you open field since I have heard a lot about your guild. I saw some VS guild in Ehmry also, bring them to your BL you two should combine and fight us! It wont be til later tonight though obviously.

I realize this may be kind of hard for a t1.5 zergling such as yourself to comprehend but we do not enjoy running in lag inducing group sizes. As much fun as running around only being able to spam 1 is, just not our thing.

I hate zerging/karma training… It makes me lag horribly and requires no personal skill or large-scale intelligence on my part. No offense to those who do like the “cruise control” thing I guess. I know it’s like the bread and butter of WvW and all… but if you see me I’ll be alone of typically with a group of three or less.

Why three or less? Why not Solo? lol

I do both, ofcourse two seperate builds/traits/gear.

Sometimes I roam solo or with a few other PvP’ers in my guild with my TPvP build, but sometimes I put on my WvW build and make our guild zerg stronger with heals, stability, CC, etc.

Its fun being able to switch back n forth, only costs 3 silver ;p

I do mostly solo…

I don’t haz many friends. :’<

:( i <3’s you still when i dont have to fight with you.. if i fought with you.

Acromania-TG

Maguuma

(edited by Acromaniac.4761)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I heard GF couldn’t even down a single NS player….

Not sure where you heard this but they won a round.

[GF] was differently the toughest guild we have ever GvG’d. Each round took longer than normal, which made it a fun/tough brawl.

Don’t lie to make em feel good mate.

Great sportsmanship though

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Giving a shout out to that thief from PINK that I just got killed in the Obsi JP: I’m sorry for downing you. You were peaceful to that point. When I saw you attack the dude my mind went into “TC jerks attacking again” so I went after you.

I noticed my mistake upon downing you but it was too late…team mates weren’t very happy. Should have let you kill them. Sorry ;;

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Giving a shout out to that thief from PINK that I just got killed in the Obsi JP: I’m sorry for downing you. You were peaceful to that point. When I saw you attack the dude my mind went into “TC jerks attacking again” so I went after you.

I noticed my mistake upon downing you but it was too late…team mates weren’t very happy. Should have let you kill them. Sorry ;;

Be aware that the Empire of the Tarnished Coast does not take kindly to acts of aggression towards its peoples. Retribution shall be swiftly delivered as penance for your hostility.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Be aware that the Empire of the Tarnished Coast does not take kindly to acts of aggression towards its peoples. Retribution shall be swiftly delivered as penance for your hostility.

Im still waiting for to attempt that retribution with less than 10.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

What miraculous change is this, that you’re sounding like a proper Knight of the Coast..? Have you decided to finally forsake the path of loving those filthy invaders, and embrace your homeland, your noble lineage?
I’m proud of you… my brother.

-waits for you to inevitably disappoint me-

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Decreed!

Herein, the invader known as Syktek, shall forever be banished from Tarnish Coast Border Lands, including and up to all towers, keeps, camps, and forewith owned Castles. The darkness he has brought forth on the Empire of the Tarnish Coast shall be dealt with to the full extent of our laws and torture devices.

Any sightings of said invader shall immediately result in his death.

So sayeth the great War Council of the Empire of the Tarnished Coast, on this day 9th day in July, in the year of our Charr Jesus 2013.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

If you want smaller scale fights, all you have to do is roam in a smaller group/alone.
If you see a big 20+ group, you run away. If you see them running toward you, you run perpendicularly. Assuming they’re an organized group with an objective, they won’t waste their time pursuing one or two roamers.

I do a lot of solo-small group roaming and I find myself going up against larger numbers fairly frequently as well. Obviously it’s going to be less often for me than for you…especially in a popular place like battlegrounds. Anyhow, I think you mischaracterize TC as people who relly solely on numbers. It’s WvW, and numbers fluctuate. Mismatched fights happen. That’s the nature of the beast. If all you want is duels, there are ways to get those in WvW, or you can always try pvp.

I think the best thing that EB can do about it, is what they have done…stick to one BL if possible, and try to ensure that you have a numbers advantage -or at least roughly even numbers there. As far as Db…I’ve been confused. I helped take their garrison today with virtually no resistance, just after having taken hills with no resistance. Then I go to EBBL and find a 20-30 man db zerg running around…what are you guys trying to achieve?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Jink’s is just mad he’s on GF’s “C” team…

Dun worry Jink’s, next year you might make it up to Towel Boy for the “B” Team…

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Fun fights in DBBL holding our spawn tower for what was much longer than we should have. We simply ran out of supply and eventually got overrun.

Props to TSL Commander Laorian Ashburn for leading the defense.

Good times.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Nice GvG between GF and RE. Too bad Tarnished Coast has so many pugs who want to grief. Must come with being a large server though.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Fun fights in DBBL holding our spawn tower for what was much longer than we should have. We simply ran out of supply and eventually got overrun.

Good times.

6 superior arrow carts, stacking in lords room super turtle mode. Every single time you guys left tower wipe wipe wipe… open field arrow carts at every single turn :p was fun tho. I had to keep supply cut to tower. Good stuff :P

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Nice GvG between GF and RE. Too bad Tarnished Coast has so many pugs who want to grief. Must come with being a large server though.

some people…

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

/facepalm

You realize there were ~20 EBay guys camping between TC spawn and the GvG spot ganking any players coming to watch….right? You also realize that EBayers kept coming over to our spectator stack in groups of 3-5 and attacking random people, right?

Who’s griefing again?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

To the EBay thief I was having a 1v1 with on DB BL… Sorry man didn’t know our Zerg was coming and I lost ya once they were heading back out of the camp….

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

GH, accept our challenge/date on www.gw2gvg.com

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Anybody interested in setting up GvG with Night Shift [NS] of Dragonbrand? We can do any numbers between 10 ~ 18, perhaps 20 if it’s arranged early and have time to notify our members. Let me or W Rod know if anybody want to set up a GvG with us. Please don’t forget to register your guild at http://gw2gvg.com/ if you’re looking for more guilds to GvG with! (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Good times in EBG.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Good times.

6 superior arrow carts, stacking in lords room super turtle mode. Every single time you guys left tower wipe wipe wipe… open field arrow carts at every single turn :p was fun tho. I had to keep supply cut to tower. Good stuff :P

Truth

#characterlimit

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

/facepalm

You realize there were ~20 EBay guys camping between TC spawn and the GvG spot ganking any players coming to watch….right? You also realize that EBayers kept coming over to our spectator stack in groups of 3-5 and attacking random people, right?

Who’s griefing again?

The Ehmry were stopping a handful of TC griefers from getting back to the duelling area. Your commander said he told you. You must not have been paying attention.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

/facepalm

Who’s griefing again?

It is ridiculous to suggest that EB was coming over and griefing TC. It is [yumm] and [EP] that started stealth ganking individual EB spectators. There were far fewer EB than TC and we only killed all the EP and yumm guys after the GvG since they were so annoying during the event. RE was not part of the problem, they fought well and stayed out of the free-for-all until people were obviously just goofing around. Then [RE] put together a pretty good sweep to clear the area.

Does Swindler (from [RE] still play btw?

[AD] Devona’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Good times in EBG.

Hope you enjoyed the lootbags noob! Ha! Wait…that’s not how that works…

Props to Rekz, you guys are scary.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Im Not So Nice.2360

Im Not So Nice.2360

No worries. It wasn’t your fault.

I accomplished my goal. I got to down and laugh at the terrible mesmer who attacked me first. Would have been nice to get the stomp, but I think I sent my message.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

I miss Agg ; ;.
Matchup zzzzzzzzzzz

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

What miraculous change is this, that you’re sounding like a proper Knight of the Coast..? Have you decided to finally forsake the path of loving those filthy invaders, and embrace your homeland, your noble lineage?
I’m proud of you… my brother.

-waits for you to inevitably disappoint me-

Oni-chan~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I shall smite the peasants from Ehmry Bay with my blade. They have tainted our lands and, for that, I must deliver unto them justice. For the Empire!

Decreed!

Herein, the invader known as Syktek, shall forever be banished from Tarnish Coast Border Lands, including and up to all towers, keeps, camps, and forewith owned Castles. The darkness he has brought forth on the Empire of the Tarnish Coast shall be dealt with to the full extent of our laws and torture devices.

So sayeth the great War Council of the Empire of the Tarnished Coast, on this day 9th day in July, in the year of our Charr Jesus 2013.

God you do it better than me lol. Aw, Marrett.

Jink’s is just mad he’s on GF’s “C” team…

Dun worry Jink’s, next year you might make it up to Towel Boy for the “B” Team…

It’s okay, I’m trying not to be jaded by him. There was a guy called Ehmry Bay President who came to our LA once; he said he’d bring us Ehmry Bay cuisine on his return. Must find him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Looks to be some tears on this page. Was wondering when the score would start to affect some people. xD

Shoutout to the EB thief and DB mesmer @ ruinbs on DBBL, was fun watching you guys fight/fighting you. In the end, the forces from TC/DB interrupted the small but awesome fight. Maybe we can fight again sometime?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

If this is the best EB has to offer in terms of individual ability you guys are going to suffer in the 1 v 1 tournament.

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

If this is the best EB has to offer in terms of individual ability you guys are going to suffer in the 1 v 1 tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqFQEthYAh-3dHR4amVQdDJ1V0FfMnlUemRWWlBMdWc#gid=0

Whoops.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

We finally broke 500. ^^

(correction: we got 500 a few minutes after this. But my char is more hot in this picture.)

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqFQEthYAh-3dHR4amVQdDJ1V0FfMnlUemRWWlBMdWc#gid=0

I agree, I honestly expected better of myself and Ebay; excepting Potato you all suck and dinklemas and special guest cookies will be holding 1v1 lessons 5g per attendee.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

We finally broke 500. ^^

Congrats on having a night presence bigger than EBay’s day presence. >_>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Not surprised in the slightest. How can you expect zerglings to know what personal skill means.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Haha, some of you guys are priceless (and apparently, very sore losers).

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I had fun being a shameless zergmander tonight. You know, after I spent way too long in PvE-land.

5 more ranks… I will be seeing you all tomorrow! <3

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: steve.5693

steve.5693

mid week 8;30 pm in Oz , looks like EB have given up

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

It’s 7 AM EST. We’re a NA server. You’re T2. We have 0 oceanic WvW guilds. Of course you have all of our keeps.

That’s like 4 posts in one day on the forums. What am I doing?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: steve.5693

steve.5693

I’am on EB we where outmanned on our own map

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I’m sorry our doors aren’t biting as hard as normal, or our keep lords as vicious as lions.

I’m flabbergasted and can say no more in light of this wonderful statement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

I’m sorry our doors aren’t biting as hard as normal, or our keep lords as vicious as lions.

I’m flabbergasted and can say no more in light of this wonderful statement.

Does this mean we haven’t given up?!? Hold on then, lemme tell my boss I have to go home because the war is still on.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

We finally broke 500. ^^

(correction: we got 500 a few minutes after this. But my char is more hot in this picture.)

You are so cute. Most people with half a brain stopped caring about PPT when they started the random matches. The only place it matters is the T1 matches(rank 1,2,3 just because Anet blew up the tiers doesn’t meant the tiers don’t exist. Please don’t be stupid)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

It’s 7 AM EST. We’re a NA server. You’re T2. We have 0 oceanic WvW guilds. Of course you have all of our keeps.

That’s like 4 posts in one day on the forums. What am I doing?

I count 6 [NITE] members active and within WvW right now, lol. Myself included. For those not in the know, [NITE] is not so much a standard guild per se so much as it’s basically a list of our night-owl server members. Closest thing to oceanic numbers we have. While true, it doesn’t quite represent all our present numbers for certain, it is a pretty good indication of where we’re standing right now… So yeah, don’t get any splinters from those heavy gates, lulz. XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

You are so cute. Most people with half a brain stopped caring about PPT when they started the random matches. The only place it matters is the T1 matches(rank 1,2,3 just because Anet blew up the tiers doesn’t meant the tiers don’t exist. Please don’t be stupid)

Send all your unwanted siege to me please… we (commanders) spend way too much money trying to keep our PPT up. If you don’t care, at least you can donate to those that do.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

You’re 5 ranks higher than Ebay is… Ebay thinking they are going to win is kinda silly. TC chest thumping is just in poor taste.

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

You’re 5 ranks higher than Ebay is… Ebay thinking they are going to win is kinda silly. TC chest thumping is just in poor taste.

If you want to interpret it as chest thumping, go right ahead. I do represent TC as a whole. But frankly, some of you are not doing much to endear yourselves from what I’ve read thus far.

If you want to troll, don’t expect to not get responses. I do not care. ♥

Also…

Well, this thread escalated quickly. :P Good fights with DB and EBay in Ebay BL tonight.

Not only do you come with 40+. You need to zoom hack too?!?

Just sad…

Ebay exploiting rezzing through walls to get inside bay.

Stay classy

video? or you are just making stuff up…

Stay classy

Oh, the irony.

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Decreed!

This humble inhabitant of the Bay would very much like to request parley and the ability to partake of your lovely Empire’s raw material nodes. With the express blessings and permissions of the mighty War Council, of course.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

To the Zerg of TC camping Eternal JP yesterday before the kite, i hope you enjoyed your painful deaths. The satisfaction of sneaking past you and taking you out was almost enough to forget the fact that you would stoop so low.

P.S. I won’t be retaliating and camping the JP because i actually have a soul, you kitten daywalkers.

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| SmitĂȘ – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Dear random [HEAT] member… Worst afk spot EVER! XD

You’re fortunate I’m not a whole lot meaner lol… Though I can’t speak for my fellows. Watched several kill you, and there’s only so much I could do to prevent such. Probably didn’t help that the tower guards kept rezzing you either. =_=

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Science.6709

Science.6709

This thread is like, really bringing me down man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

If you want to interpret it as chest thumping, go right ahead. I do represent TC as a whole. But frankly, some of you are not doing much to endear yourselves from what I’ve read thus far.

If you want to troll, don’t expect to not get responses. I do not care. ♥

Also…

Well, this thread escalated quickly. :P Good fights with DB and EBay in Ebay BL tonight.

Not only do you come with 40+. You need to zoom hack too?!?

Just sad…

Ebay exploiting rezzing through walls to get inside bay.

Stay classy

video? or you are just making stuff up…

Stay classy

Oh, the irony.

What Irony?!? TC is a sad bandwagon server… I didn’t expect Ebay to win. I did expect TC to chest thump… It’s ok for you to be mad, I just don’t get your point…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles