Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

fun times in TCBL tonight!

I heard there was 30+ golems in the rush. If so, please tell me there was video and post it!

There were fifty golems, 23 mesmers, and at least one person recording (though I don’t have any links, unfortunately).

http://www.twitch.tv/legendarydisco/profile/pastBroadcasts

We siege-capped the map for golems.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I love you TC! Thanks for letting me lead the WXP/Karma Train this morning,

Awh I just missed this. ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Nice try, doesn’t match ours from last night

Less is more.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Nice try, doesn’t match ours from last night

Less is more.

Why yes it is….for wiping that is

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Overlooking TC’s south camp. Watching it flip…

Meh, come what may.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

You aren’t fooling anyone. Everyone knows you’re nice.

Only to people whose company I enjoy and occasionally in guild chat.
Though I’ve even gotten rather mouthy in /g lately too~

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: SLG.5496

SLG.5496

Just waiting for some love, sad, lonely golems!

Attachments:

[TAO] Triumph As One – http://triumphasone.enjin.com/
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

@ [Reks] – Look forward to fighting you on the battlefield when the RNG throws us in the same match up. From what I’ve read your guild seems very talented, I’m excited for when our two guilds can hit each other head on!

Not sure what that match up would do for the rest of the servers morale – but I’m down for it!

Followed you guys for quiet awhile, love what you do – we’ll see what next week brings.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Db is attacking people this morning in the EB jumping puzzle. That’s cool with me, but I don’t want to hear any whining when we’re slaughtering you all later.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Db is attacking people this morning in the EB jumping puzzle. That’s cool with me, but I don’t want to hear any whining when we’re slaughtering you all later.

I’m sorry,
Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you, camping the JP is no big deal.

But you seem to be under the impression that what a few people in DB decide to do speak for the entire server.
You seem to be under a grossly false impression.

The people you “Slaughter” in the JP later are not going to be the same ones in there now. And thus, can whine all they want about it.
I don’t understand what you’re hoping to accomplish.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lbcommander.2197

Lbcommander.2197

Just waiting for some love, sad, lonely golems!

Hey! We need more bodies over here!

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Beat this, DB. The Golem God blesseth thee with holy flames.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinra.9348

Shinra.9348

Thank god our golems won’t run into any DB zergs because all of them seem to be cowering in the EB jump puzzle. :<

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I always seem to forget how obnoxious TC’s forum presence gets when they’re winning handily.

It’s not a good trait.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

TooBz.3065

I’m sorry,

But you seem to be under the impression that what a few people in DB decide to do speak for the entire server.

The people you “Slaughter” in the JP later are not going to be the same ones in there now. And thus, can whine all they want about it.

Actually, I won’t be camping the jumping puzzle. I was under the impression that we had a truce in the JP because of the event. If so, that’s cool too. However, a truce is a truce and once it’s broken it’s broken.

I just want everyone to know that it was broken and therefore the JP should be considered open season again.

I went there today peacefully and was attacked. Not QQing, it’s part of the game, BUT nobody should be allowed to attack when they have the advantage and cry truce when they don’t.

Edit: If this sounds like a bash on DB it’s not intended to be one. It’s a general statement of truth. I love it when we’re up against DB. DB has a great server and we have great fights. I’d post the same thing if I were killed by EB (and I thought we had a truce / cease fire)

Edit 2: I also have no idea who initially violated the truce. It could be that TC did. Who knows?

(edited by TooBz.3065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

fun times in TCBL tonight!

I heard there was 30+ golems in the rush. If so, please tell me there was video and post it!

There were fifty golems, 23 mesmers, and at least one person recording (though I don’t have any links, unfortunately).

http://www.twitch.tv/legendarydisco/profile/pastBroadcasts

We siege-capped the map for golems.

We thought 35 golems, but 50 works too. It was pretty epic. I was standing at Hills South Gate when they started to make it up the stairs… half the golems were still walking up the steps when the gate busted. There was this gigantic line of golems. I just want to know how long it took you all to make those!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I always seem to forget how obnoxious TC’s forum presence gets when they’re winning handily.

It’s not a good trait.

In all fairness… I have yet to see a server that is winning NOT gloat. Just keep fighting them and make it as difficult as possible for them to win by a total ‘blowout’ DB still has lots to learn. Don’t stop fighting. Not even in a blowout! You never know when you will surprise yourselves! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m sorry,

Actually, I won’t be camping the jumping puzzle. I was under the impression that we had a truce in the JP because of the event. If so, that’s cool too. However, a truce is a truce and once it’s broken it’s broken.

I just want everyone to know that it was broken and therefore the JP should be considered open season again.

I went there today peacefully and was attacked. Not QQing, it’s part of the game, BUT nobody should be allowed to attack when they have the advantage and cry truce when they don’t.

Edit: If this sounds like a bash on DB it’s not intended to be one. It’s a general statement of truth. I love it when we’re up against DB. DB has a great server and we have great fights. I’d post the same thing if I were killed by EB (and I thought we had a truce / cease fire)

Edit 2: I also have no idea who initially violated the truce. It could be that TC did. Who knows?

Well that sucks, lol. Being grossly undermanned leaves us pretty high and dry then. Well, that and the fact that we haven’t owned our keep for the majority of the match-up.

Not that it matters lol. [rB] is camping the JP anyway, and killing anyone who shows up. No doubt knowing it’s required for the event… Classy.

Will I get infracted by this? Probably… Just a note to Anet, putting an event requirement in an enclosed PvP area, a massive jump puzzle even, is NOT a good idea. It does nothing but draw out and feed griefers.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I’m sorry,

Well that sucks, lol. Being grossly undermanned and that JP being one of the requirements for this event leaves us pretty high and dry then. Well, that and the fact that we haven’t owned our keep for the majority of the match-up.

Not that it matters lol. [rB] is camping the JP anyway, and killing anyone who shows up. No doubt knowing it’s required for the event… Classy.

There has been no mention of any truce amongst any Commander on DB I have talked to (Not saying they don’t know about it, but if nobody told me I’d be willing to bet I’m far from the only one). And I can tell you there is no mention of it anywhere on the private forums we have for ourselves either.

Why would we uphold a truce we don’t even know about?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m sorry,

Well that sucks, lol. Being grossly undermanned and that JP being one of the requirements for this event leaves us pretty high and dry then. Well, that and the fact that we haven’t owned our keep for the majority of the match-up.

There has been no mention of any truce amongst any Commander on DB I have talked to (Not saying they don’t know about it, but if nobody told me I’d be willing to bet I’m far from the only one). And I can tell you there is no mention of it anywhere on the private forums we have for ourselves either.

That is because there isn’t one.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You’re at about half our force from yesterday… keep building!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I’m sorry,

Well that sucks, lol. Being grossly undermanned leaves us pretty high and dry then. Well, that and the fact that we haven’t owned our keep for the majority of the match-up.

Lol yea we have nothing better to do than camp the JP…. Omg I got killed by a CERN in the JP, THEY MUST BE CAMPING ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG…..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

TooBz.3065

I’m sorry,

It could be that I was misinformed. Or it could be that people were just hopeful who told me (it was a map chat thing). I’m not a commander, so I’m not privy to the meetings (are there meetings?)

Anyway, no slight on DB intended (as I said above). I wouldn’t have surprised me if TC started it.

Edit: oh, I almost forgot, gloat gloat gloatty gloat gloat. :-)

(edited by TooBz.3065)

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I’m sorry,

That is because there isn’t one.

That’s kinda what I was getting at

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I’m sorry,

It could be that I was misinformed. Or it could be that people were just hopeful who told me (it was a map chat thing). I’m not a commander, so I’m not privy to the meetings (are there meetings?)

Anyway, no slight on DB intended (as I said above). I wouldn’t have surprised me if TC started it.

My guess is that people were hopeful to at least mitigate some of the damage by getting however many people they could to agree to a truce.

The problem, of course, is that truces or ceasefires are completely pointless unless they are universally accepted.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Idk. Personally I don’t attack others in the JP unless they throw the 1st punch. Then again, I haven’t been in the JP’s since like February…

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Idk. Personally I don’t attack others in the JP unless they throw the 1st punch. Then again, I haven’t been in the JP’s since like February…

Me neither,
I don’t bother with the thing anymore, siege is cheap enough to just buy and badges are easy enough to get by just killing.

Sometimes I was peaceful in it,
Sometimes I just wanted to kitten on people.

Depended on my mood, largely Shrugs

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Ty Omen for the GVG.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ty Omen for the GVG.

I like the Char’s colors in that background

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Ours was more stylised.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ours was more stylised.

That may be true, there is only one way to settle this……

Golem Wars

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Ty Omen for the GVG.

I like the Char’s colors in that background

Also, that’s Rhongo. I’ll tell him. He’ll be so happy, he’ll pee his pants again (I think it’s kind of garish and he wants to look like a power ranger).

Golem Wars will have to wait since there’s a NEW BUILD AVAILABLE.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m sorry,

Lol yea we have nothing better to do than camp the JP…. Omg I got killed by a CERN in the JP, THEY MUST BE CAMPING ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG…..

I counted no less than 12. Ya’ll may as well brought in an RV, lol. Snicker all you want. Screenshots submitted, reports made, moving on with my day now. I ain’t cryin’ over a not-so randomly well placed zerg. Just calling it in case someone in your commune had some actual integrity to maybe look into it. Apparently not the case.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Ours was more stylised.

Golem Wars

This needs to happen!

In honor of Pacific Rim and to help make a fun end to the week we must have Golem Wars tonight (perhaps with Golem Fight Club as well?)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I’m sorry,

I counted no less than 12. Ya’ll may as well brought in an RV, lol. Snicker all you want. Screenshots submitted, reports made, moving on with my day now.

Oh kitten,
rB, you guys better watch out. Gonna get banned for PvPing in a PvP zone. D;

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I’m sorry,

I counted no less than 12. Ya’ll may as well brought in an RV, lol. Snicker all you want. Screenshots submitted, reports made, moving on with my day now.

HAHA we don’t even have 12 online…. keep trying

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I’m sorry,

Oh kitten,

reporting for fighting in the JP, it’s cool. I’m going to start reporting anyone who zones in

P.S. I asked and they said you attacked 1st. Maybe next time don’t

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ours was more stylised.

Golem Wars

This needs to happen!

In honor of Pacific Rim and to help make a fun end to the week we must have Golem Wars tonight (perhaps with Golem Fight Club as well?)

Were in, Ill donate the golems myself lol… Just need a time and place. Myabe after the dolyak parade?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Here I am, If i see anyone zone in, I’m reporting

P.S. I’m not reporting, I’m being silly
P.S.S DB this doesn’t exclude you

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Golem fight club??? I’m IN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m sorry,

Oh kitten,

reporting for fighting in the JP, it’s cool. I’m going to start reporting anyone who zones in

P.S. I asked and they said you attacked 1st. Maybe next time don’t

Then someone lied, or was ill informed. I personally never attack first. I cannot speak for my fellows.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Here I am, If i see anyone zone in, I’m reporting

No need for a pic. I’m standing right across from you, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

We here at TG have been talking about doing Golem GvG’s for awhile now.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zelda.7013

Zelda.7013

It’s not a good trait.

But you seem to be under the impression that what a few people in DB TC decide to do speak for the entire server.

You should take your own advice.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Golem fight club??? I’m IN

No, no… Evalana afuera.

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

It’s not a good trait.

But you seem to be under the impression that what a few people in DB TC decide to do speak for the entire server.

You should take your own advice.

I did,
That’s why I was very careful to say “TC’s forum presence” and not “all of TC” ;D

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

[EA] & [TG] having a blast this matchup. TCs endless pressure and Ebay’s dangerous guilds ( [Rekz] . . . yall are scary) are a blast to fight and are forcing us to step our game up hard.

Enjoy!

Good vid. Would have been better if it wasn’t sped up.

Thanks! Only way to fit fights like those within the average youtuber’s attention span (3-5mins), else the videos would run 30 mins long lol.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

[EA] & [TG] having a blast this matchup. TCs endless pressure and Ebay’s dangerous guilds ( [Rekz] . . . yall are scary) are a blast to fight and are forcing us to step our game up hard.

Enjoy!

Good vid. Would have been better if it wasn’t sped up.

Thanks! Only way to fit fights like those within the average youtuber’s attention span (3-5mins), else the videos would run 30 mins long lol.

I have that song stuck in my head…..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart