7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

JQ is clearly the best server. We are holding our ground, trimming the fat and shedding the fairweather bandwagoners while SoR continues to get PvDoor guilds.

Pretty sure we don’t need /want to attract bandwagoners like another t1 server, so I don’t really see our “unpopularity” as a real concern.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

JQ is clearly the best server in the EB jumping puzzle bordlerland. You should start recruiting guilds from there.

It’s funny if you think that SOR has better coverage then BG or JQ. You would be suprised how few people are online most of the day. It may seem like they got many because they keep porting around the borderlands.

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

Not sure how you think my post was complaining about SoR’s coverage. You can recruit more PvDoor guilds if you like, it’s your prerogative. As I said, JQ is better off without fairweather bandwagoners.

Seems like you just want to QQ about the JP camping. I’m sorry about that. We condone that as much as you condone creative AC use.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

JQ is clearly the best server. We are holding our ground, trimming the fat and shedding the fairweather bandwagoners while SoR continues to get PvDoor guilds.

Pretty sure we don’t need /want to attract bandwagoners like another t1 server, so I don’t really see our "unpopularity" as a real concern.

In that case you should reel in your fellow server mates who are kittening about JQ’s coverage. So in the future we won’t be hearing from you about JQ’s lack of coverage especially during EU and NA?

Then again I am sure you aren’t the official JQ spokesman

in Match-ups

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

Just wow, KISS is such a lucky guild to be allowed to join such an amazing server. I’ve only been here a little over a week and it is clear to me that the other servers are jealous. Why else would there be so many complaints about it? Our measly guild is lucky to be carried by the SoR community! Wait… if we are the bandwagon guild that people are making us out to be, why do others complain we are here? We should be pathetic loot bags at their feet if that were the case!

People need to grow the kitten up. It is a game. But that is no reason to not be serious. I join WvW at mid-late EU and play into AM prime time mostly, and from what I’ve seen there is plenty of “coverage” on both servers. Of course, this won’t be perfect everyday. The majority of the fights I, personally, as in not speaking for my entire guild (got that?) encountered were even 1 to 1 or tipped in favor of the enemy. Yes, there were fights where we clearly outnumbered, I’m not going to deny that. At the same time I’m not going to claim “lol we kicked kitten when they had 3x our numbers” because that is almost never true.

As I said in a previous post, KISS didn’t plan to come to T1 to kitten up the balance, and like others have pointed out, last week was a very close fight. We moved over 100 people over in the first day. If you can’t accept it, would either of you fine servers like to dish out 5000g to move us again, to then be forever known as a server that pays guilds to join?

I’m glad I have been able to get involved in WvW lately, it comes with the drama I’ve missed so much from the GW1 SC community

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

I read a lot of posts poking fun at SoR’s EU coverage (is it a matter of dispute that SoR has by far the best EU coverage now? lol). I don’t really see actual complaints.

The reason why you’re being made fun of is because in the recent past you guys were always talking about how you care about balanced fights and would turn away guilds for the sake of the match up. Now you just have to eat some crow, sorry!

Enjoy the PvDooring! I’m sure it’s fun to watch the numbers tick high

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

JQ is clearly the best server in the EB jumping puzzle. You should start recruiting guilds from there.

I lol’ed because it is so true

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

‘PvDoor’ – I really hate hearing people say that. It’s not like we ALL do it at some point or another… stop whining!

No whining intended!

in Match-ups

Teikoku.2068

I read a lot of posts poking fun at SoR’s EU coverage (is it a matter of dispute that SoR has by far the best EU coverage now? lol). I don’t really see actual complaints.

The reason why you’re being made fun of is because in the recent past you guys were always talking about how you care about balanced fights and would turn away guilds for the sake of the match up. Now you just have to eat some crow, sorry!

Why don’t you actually do something beneficial for JQ instead of kittening on the forums? JQ, this is exactly the reason why your server apparently is so kittening unpopular

We love your tears. Keep em coming we love mixing them with our liquor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

‘PvDoor’ – I really hate hearing people say that. It’s not like we ALL aren’t guilty of doing it at some point or another… stop whining!

Amen to that.

+1

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

Why don’t you actually do something beneficial for JQ instead of kittening on the forums? JQ, this is exactly the reason why your server apparently is so kittening unpopular

Do something beneficial? Like playing WvW? Can’t do that at work, unfortunately.

If you mean tears of laughter, sure. I’m personally very entertained by how bitter you guys are now for being forced to eat crow

I love the outmanned buff myself, so I’m definitely not complaining about being outmanned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

‘PvDoor’ – I really hate hearing people say that. It’s not like we ALL aren’t guilty of doing it at some point or another… stop whining!

Amen to that.

+1

Having played DAoC since 2000, i must say i have been banging doors in WvWvW(RvRvR) for over 13 years now. But PvDoors in both gw2 and daoc are for strategy. I.e. Diverting enemies attention, sabotage work, ppt, guild claims, etc.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Just look at the Tick-score and the time at the top right(Central European Time). SOR’s EU guilds spend most of their time getting back even. It’s mostly when the NA guilds start to log on that SOR takes the lead.

Attachments:

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

JQ can say whatever the kitten they want. Just like SoR does every day on the forums…

I think everyone is finally seeing SoR for what they really are; a server that is only looking to become the next vizunah by constantly recruiting in time zones where they are already winning. Hope it was worth it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

JQ can say whatever the kitten they want. Just like SoR does every day on the forums…

I think everyone is finally seeing SoR for what they really are; a server that is only looking to become the next vizunah by constantly recruiting in time zones where they are already winning. Hope it was worth it.

Every post makes it worth it more and more.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

I hear crow goes down well with red wine. Heard you guys talk about liquor, so just a suggestion!

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

They already had the strongest EU with IRON, that’s the reason they won for 6 out of 7 weeks. Now with the other huge EU guild they got there is no way that anyone can compete…

Hope you liked that truth sandwich with a side of facts that i just served you

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

And BG but you won’t mention that.

Bugger the PPT, your tears alone make it worthwhile

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Teikoku.2068

LOL you think SoR is becoming the next Vizunah? Have you ever played on the EU servers? If SoR was becoming Vizunah then you will see SoR ticking at 650 ppt with at least a 100k lead over both JQ and BG.

They already had the strongest EU with IRON, that’s the reason they won for 6 out of 7 weeks. Now with the other huge EU guild they got there is no way that anyone can compete…

Too bad all the guilds that transferred to Blackhole have not had the same effect as IRON did when they went to SoR LOL. Black hole should stop worrying about their strong Oceanic/SEA coverage talking to two more Oceanic/SEA guilds and get EU. guilds.

I don’t mind the free bags and free wxp/badges/gold. Leveling alt’s has been so easy I’m loving it.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Bugger the PPT, your tears alone make it worthwhile

Tears of joy; I’ve never had so many bags during EU. ^-^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

can I log on to see what is happening without 30 posts from Kathy K everyday. To BG I see the money you spent on AGG a couple of months ago is finally paying off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Kathy K = Vodka

His account got banned so he got an alt one.

Pretty hilarious though.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Kathy K = Vodka

His account got banned so he got an alt one.

Pretty hilarious though.

Why do you keep referring to alcohol every time I post -_-

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Lmao good job taking SoR garrison JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

now cut the bullkitten crying out JQ u have had ur shot twice now to change the state of t1 and u didnt. BG ur Sea along with ur EU pushed into that eu timzone ticking for 400-500 many times and now ur upset ppl recruit to counter ur PUshes ???

T1 has always been a tier of recruit to counter wut the other server is doing. JQ recruited to counter sos. BG then recruited SEA to counter JQ and seeing Bg had EU it made them Crazy strong. SOR then countered this by recruiting EU coverage

my guess is that in the coming weeks/months JQ or bg will mass recruit to counter SOR or one will implode(which i doubt) and TC or DB will get the bulk of there numbers creating another t1 server

Can some TW member confirm that you know this guy is posting on these forums aggressively (and frequently)? What a nice representative of the guild.

Yeah sorry about Sykkob, he’s not being nearly condescending enough and far too respectful. We’ll have him in shape in no time.

Welcome to being a TW victim

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

LOL you think SoR is becoming the next Vizunah? Have you ever played on the EU servers? If SoR was becoming Vizunah then you will see SoR ticking at 650 ppt with at least a 100k lead over both JQ and BG.

Do us a favor and head back into the kitchen. ^^

Very true. SoR straight up panicked the week they lost as their EU was absolutely dominated when they had to fight actual players. So as before, they went for quantity over quality and got a second 150man EU zerg guild to combat 30 BG who play two days a week and a guild on JQ who everyone knew was only there for a week.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

The scores say otherwise. This is the most competitive T1 in both EU and NA.

It’s so close, not sure why BG is whining so much.

Unless you’re whining because you want to win with blowouts. If that’s the case, then by all means, please continue.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

now cut the bullkitten crying out JQ u have had ur shot twice now to change the state of t1 and u didnt. BG ur Sea along with ur EU pushed into that eu timzone ticking for 400-500 many times and now ur upset ppl recruit to counter ur PUshes ???

T1 has always been a tier of recruit to counter wut the other server is doing. JQ recruited to counter sos. BG then recruited SEA to counter JQ and seeing Bg had EU it made them Crazy strong. SOR then countered this by recruiting EU coverage

my guess is that in the coming weeks/months JQ or bg will mass recruit to counter SOR or one will implode(which i doubt) and TC or DB will get the bulk of there numbers creating another t1 server

Can some TW member confirm that you know this guy is posting on these forums aggressively (and frequently)? What a nice representative of the guild.

Yeah sorry about Sykkob, he’s not being nearly condescending enough and far too respectful. We’ll have him in shape in no time.

How’d that GvG with Red Guard go

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fun tonight!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Kathy K, @pot, can i ask a question, why do you guys hate SoR so? it’s not even on a healthy competitive, smack-talking level anymore. and it hasn’t been for a while. and is it necessary to spew this all out in the open?

i know, on SoR we aren’t all perfect goodie goodies (far from it!), so by putting us down, does it make you feel better? what does it accomplish exactly?

these are genuine questions. because i, personally, don’t enjoy reading posts when people put down other servers or individuals, including your server and individuals that you are connected with. so let alone when it’s about my server.

maybe i shouldn’t care, it’s the interwebz afterall.. but this is a game where we exist as a community, servers aside, and participate in a 3 way match. so to a certain extent, i think we all hold power into how the game is built up going into the future. just thinking out loud i guess.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Do something beneficial? Like playing WvW? Can’t do that at work, unfortunately.

If you mean tears of laughter, sure. I’m personally very entertained by how bitter you guys are now for being forced to eat crow

I love the outmanned buff myself, so I’m definitely not complaining about being outmanned.

It’ll only get worse unless JQ get’s an EU to even things out.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

@Kathy K, @pot, can i ask a question

no

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

How’s every engagement with us go for your entire server? ^.^
Been forever since anyone even mentioned Icoa, must burn you up.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Bitterness and trolls go hand in hand.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

Not sure why that would make me burn up… &everyone know’s TW only works well if they outnumber their opposition 3:1.

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

whelp, can’t say i didn’t try.
some people won’t even take the chance when given.

i hope you have a lovely and wonderful day, Kathy K.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

i hope you have a lovely and wonderful day, Kathy K.

Thank you, and I wish you the same

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

you’re most welcome. ; ))

and thank you, too. on that note, off to lunch now.

stay classy, T1. :PP

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

Not sure why that would make me burn up… &everyone know’s TW only works well if they outnumber their opposition 3:1.

/Headpat

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

In it’s current state, the person who thinks that WvW in this game is ever going to be fairly balanced is stupid.

Since the beggining, there has never been a perfectly fair group of servers. Like, seriously.

When have you found that the fights have been completely even in a 24 time frame. That’s right, never. Back when SoS was the top dog we used to fully cap the map, then when JQ took the reigns, it was the same deal, different time zone.

If you’re not enjoying the coverage, then it sucks to be you. If you find yourself crying at night a lot maybe play a MMO without this style of PvP, because you’re saying all these words but I don’t see any proper solutions.

You take away our forces in a timezone, everyone should do the same thing. To make a perfect society for t1 it’s going to take more then crying on the forums to fix it.

The only solution I could see is if there was some sort of tri-server group who would pick and select guilds that were allowed to participate in the server, and completely remove the pug presence. You’d have to chop and chop and chop until you finally realise that you’re going to eventually take the fun right out.

JQ just doesn’t need EU. They need oceanic as well.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

In it’s current state, the person who thinks that WvW in this game is ever going to be fairly balanced is stupid.

Be nice, don’t insult your server mates

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Shout out to SoR and JQ for running some small groups tonight in JQBL.. you guys rock, and thank you!

Actually some of the most fun I had in months was last night skirmishing with that small group of RIOT at the spawn tower for an hour or so. None of us wiped, and anyone that died one either side just ran back for more. REALLY fun stuff.

<3 !!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Let me sumarise the last few pages:

1. T1 is actually very competitve and close – but lets troll and moan on the forums.

2. Its ok for SoR to have a 50-100 ppt, but if this happens to jq or bg then its because Sor has recruited too much.

3. Only SoR does pvd, as long as Sor holds 1/2 keeps over all four maps then jq & bg are not pvd’ing.

4. Jq & bg never work in coordination with one another, this is a myph, even if they do not attack one another for hours on end on occasion.

5. SoR exploit…everything.

6. Although Jq and Bg have face rolled t1 for months at a time, there were no inequalities in coverage at these times, only when Sor scrapes wins.

7. SoR is only successful because it blobs, jq and bg don’t blob, in fact miraculously all sor guilds run together on all maps at the same time.

8. Jq and bg are permanently outmannned.

9. In Oceanic and Sea times coverage is even on all servers, in fact sor probably has the advantage in numbers, but the skills of jq & bg come to the fore at this time……

10. Inequalities in coverage are only acceptable if they benefit bg and/or jq.

In conclusion If you can’t beat them on the field lets flame on forums.

Looking forward to the replies, sadly i cannot play due to my crap ISP atm so can only forum warr to get any entertainment from this weeks match up.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Offski, its on the internet so it must be true!!

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Honestly, any un-biased player will look at the score and see that the tier is pretty balanced.

in Match-ups

aelflune.8590

“The crow – it tastes bitter.” ~SoR

;)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Be nice, don’t insult your server mates

I think if i were to say I was insulting anyone in particular it would be hard… because I guess I’m insulting everyone, in the past, present and future. (Insulting people I don’t even know yet, ooooo boy)

Also, I’m insulting you too, I suppose… But yeah.

I’m not out there to insult anybody and am sorry if anyone feels that way. I’m only trying to tell it how it is.

People who do complain about the points I have made I usually find are just rambling on and don’t have any base to their arguments or plea, and they think by typing out their woes on the forums it’s going to fix the problem.

Like, to me, it seems easier to just wish for world peace… Maybe on your next birthday when you’re blowing out your candles you might know what to wish for

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Why so many trolls ? nothing better to do ? is your life really that sad ? NEWSFLASH just in ’IT’S A GAME’.

TROLL

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

to sum it up for the trolls in the thread you are sad, lonely, pathetic and show a lack of intelligence.

P.S please trolls reply keep showing all of the above descriptions cya \o

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Let me sumarise the last few pages:

1. T1 is actually very competitve and close – but lets troll and moan on the forums.

2. Its ok for SoR to have a 50-100 ppt, but if this happens to jq or bg then its because Sor has recruited too much.

3. Only SoR does pvd, as long as Sor holds 1/2 keeps over all four maps then jq & bg are not pvd’ing.

4. Jq & bg never work in coordination with one another, this is a myph, even if they do not attack one another for hours on end on occasion.

5. SoR exploit…everything.

6. Although Jq and Bg have face rolled t1 for months at a time, there were no inequalities in coverage at these times, only when Sor scrapes wins.

7. SoR is only successful because it blobs, jq and bg don’t blob, in fact miraculously all sor guilds run together on all maps at the same time.

8. Jq and bg are permanently outmannned.

9. In Oceanic and Sea times coverage is even on all servers, in fact sor probably has the advantage in numbers, but the skills of jq & bg come to the fore at this time……

10. Inequalities in coverage are only acceptable if they benefit bg and/or jq.

In conclusion If you can’t beat them on the field lets flame on forums.

Looking forward to the replies, sadly i cannot play due to my crap ISP atm so can only forum warr to get any entertainment from this weeks match up.

Its cute when iron, a member of NA t1 for less than 16% of the total time JQ spent on Tier1 makes a (/chest thumping) comment about t1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Its cute when iron, a member of NA t1 for less than 16% of the total time JQ spent on Tier1 makes a (/chest thumping) comment about t1

pot, you login on wrong account, relogin plz.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters