7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Sometimes I see a small NOC force of maybe 10 as well, although it seems their playtimes are inconsistent with the others.

Re: NOC
Being PvX we are out in WvW 2-3 days a week, rolling smaller 5-10 man havoc on our ‘off/pve-nights’.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Oh hi you must be new here. SoR was all about balanced match ups according to many of the SoR posters here a couple of weeks ago.

But I agree with you. Recruiting is the solution to everything

Oh hi you must be new here. JQ stacked their server and all the world was right. BG tried that approach and their world suddenly was perfect. Seems many of the JQ/BG posters have short memories. Or simply stupid.

I seem to recall ‘words of advice’ from JQ back when we were part of SoS. When our participation dwindled they told us we ‘had plenty of players we just need to recruit those PvE’er to WvW’

Circle of life

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

PS: Love the shift in rhetoric from “We care about balanced match ups” to “Everyone was stacked too once a upon a time”. dat SoR PR machine. Work it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

deficiency confirmed

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

hey someone pm me when blackgate is winning again so i can log in and post about how amazing we are while simultaneously reminding the other servers that we are more talented and etc.

ty

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

hey someone pm me when blackgate is winning again so i can log in and post about how amazing we are while simultaneously reminding the other servers that we are more talented and etc.

ty

You can expect a pm on Friday or Saturday.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

SoR map broken. Fix lag plz.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

I like how BG complains about PvD considering PvD is the only reason why they are here.

In fact, every server in this matchup…in this entire game for that matter, has PvD’d

Every server in T1 has PvD to get to where they are
BG and their ~10 weeks straight of PvD against SoR in T2
JQ and their ~7? weeks straight of PvD against SoR, BG, SoS in T1
SoR and their PvD during Euro timeslot for ~6? weeks

Every server in T1 PvDs daily
SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

Nobody here. Not JQ, not SoR, not BG has legitimate PvD complaints. We’ve all done it and we all know it. This is the state of T1. There’s no real timezone outside of NA where everyone can get together and actually compete. It’s more like timezone X logs on, ticks at 400ppt, logs off just in time for the enemy to log on and tick at 400ppt.

And for what it’s worth, don’t take this as a “trolling” attempt but there isn’t a timezone out there where BG is in last place in terms of coverage. You guys still have the second strongest EU, NA, and SEA, and the strongest OCEANIC and are able to maintain at least your shard during all timezones outside EU…most of the time

BG is fighting against a large SoR zerg right now (oceanic primetime).

And JQ doesn’t PvDoor at SEA, BG and SoR has large zergs to fight against them at this timezone.

BG has multiple zergs in Oceanic.
CA & PUGS -> 1 medium zerg
MERC -> 1 large (occasionally larger than HIRE) zerg
XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

SoR has 1 zerg in Oceanic.
HIRE -> 1 large (occasionally even bigger than MERC) zerg.

HIRE just hops a lot.

No, WM, CA, and XF log in for SEA for the most part. SoR has a late night group from NA that always stays up as well. Don’t forget that either side has to be preoccupied with JQ’s SEA force (and oceanic when TKG decides to play).

Aww that’s not fair

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I like how BG complains about PvD considering PvD is the only reason why they are here.

In fact, every server in this matchup…in this entire game for that matter, has PvD’d

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

Nobody here. Not JQ, not SoR, not BG has legitimate PvD complaints. We’ve all done it and we all know it. This is the state of T1. There’s no real timezone outside of NA where everyone can get together and actually compete. It’s more like timezone X logs on, ticks at 400ppt, logs off just in time for the enemy to log on and tick at 400ppt.

And for what it’s worth, don’t take this as a “trolling” attempt but there isn’t a timezone out there where BG is in last place in terms of coverage. You guys still have the second strongest EU, NA, and SEA, and the strongest OCEANIC and are able to maintain at least your shard during all timezones outside EU…most of the time

You’re right. SoR needs more EU, Oceanic, SEA and NA guilds.

PS: Love the shift in rhetoric from “We care about balanced match ups” to “Everyone was stacked too once a upon a time”. dat SoR PR machine. Work it

Love how you combined the words of someone from my server to mine like we are the same person.

Dat BG/JQ accusations machine. Work it

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

What happened to SoR unity and the great coordination?

But you’re clearly not the only poster I was referring to anyway. Just because I quoted your post doesn’t mean I was addressing mine to you and only you.

(edited by aelflune.8590)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello,

I fight at SEA time. TKG havok group shows up in the home front and disrupts SOR operations every night. Haven’t seen them taking an off day ever.

Much respect to TKG, met you guys in Darklands in T2 Mourkain Temple demolishing Destro pugs and always remembered your skilled coordination.

FW

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

And JQ doesn’t PvDoor at SEA, BG and SoR has large zergs to fight against them at this timezone.

XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

HIRE just hops a lot.

No, WM, CA, and XF log in for SEA for the most part. SoR has a late night group from NA that always stays up as well. Don’t forget that either side has to be preoccupied with JQ’s SEA force (and oceanic when TKG decides to play).

Aww that’s not fair

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Hello,

I fight at SEA time. TKG havok group shows up in the home front and disrupts SOR operations every night. Haven’t seen them taking an off day ever.

Much respect to TKG, met you guys in Darklands in T2 Mourkain Temple demolishing Destro pugs and always remembered your skilled coordination.

FW

SoR – Euro
BG – Oceanic
JQ – Sea

XF & WM -> 1 medium zerg

HIRE just hops a lot.

Aww that’s not fair

No disrespect to them intended!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

What happened to SoR unity and the great coordination?

You think, that when we say “unity” it means everyone has the exact same opinion and knows what we are all saying?

More like unity means we stick together through the hard and good times as a community, rather than get angry/leave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

PvDoor o’clock

When other servers drop everything and run to engage PvE, and your server continue to field forces and carry out its task – it’s called discipline. An unfamiliar concept for someone, I know.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!
Nice weather we’re having!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Its amazing how much you guys can cry on these forums. Do you never have anything of value to say?

I LUV U SANGHAE HAV MI BABBYS PLS

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Its amazing how much you guys can cry on these forums. Do you never have anything of value to say?

I LUV U SANGHAE HAV MI BABBYS PLS

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

D:

Oi! No running away with Sang!
Poor adorable Sang…. You’ll scar the poor guy for life Kyo :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

JQ is OBVIOUSLY losing this week because everyone on that server is following CuddleStrike’s example and putting PVE time-limited events over WVW.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Some good fights tonight!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

JQ is OBVIOUSLY losing this week because everyone on that server is following CuddleStrike’s example and putting PVE time-limited events over WVW.

lmao!

I wish I went into WvW straight after the new PvE content came out… Talk about fun times… coughs
SoR golem rushed valley with a massive force and I had me… and like 15 people if I was lucky? Scary tiiiiiiiiimes! Thankfully… SoR and JQ decided to tickle each other to death while changing whos place they were staying at!

In conclusion,
15v15

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Because you get put in Asuran Jail if you travel with more than 15 people in WVW. Fact.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I must advise SoR that if they wish to continue their relationship with BG that every once in awhile, SoR should take some time off for itself and for the Tier 1 which it has brought into this world with BG. Every so often SoR needs to let loose, perhaps go out to the Sanctum Sprint with BG and little JQ or maybe leave JQ with Uncle/Aunt (depending on if its the weekend or not) TC for the week while SoR treats BG to some nice parkour and crystal hunting.

A relationship cannot remain healthy if both parties are constantly bickering, so snuggle each other fiercely and lets go racing!

Also, skydiving score update with Cuddles! (look closely up in the sky)

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Can we buy the new Backpacks from TP. I hate PvE

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Can we buy the new Backpacks from TP. I hate PvE

ask and ye shall receive!

…to some nice parkour…

HARDCORE PARKOUR!!!

edit: ahh, there we go.

Attachments:

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Meanwhile at BG Garrison. The March of the Robits part 2. uhhh 12:54 pm PST I think.

added a 2nd update, 1:03 pm PST….LOL

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

(edited by Masamoon.3864)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Meanwhile at BG Garrison. The March of the Robits part 2. uhhh 12:54 pm PST I think.

This was awesome!

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

All golem have been slain, unfortunately I ran away before I could SS their deaths.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Gogo flying V formation.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Holy cow they look freaking awesome, esp the wind catcher.

Thanks for that bro

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

This was awesome!

I know right! Talk about LOL!

Don’t worry, I’m secretly crying on the inside about this………
Now to go into griffin form! No one shall suspect the plush griffin!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

BG OCEANIC RAGE QUIT ON THEIR TS. LMAO

Umm no, and it isn’t even oceanic primetime yet. Nice to know SoR’s posters are as classy as ever.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

uhm. nope. it already started. don’t lie

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Umm no, and it isn’t even oceanic primetime yet. Nice to know SoR’s posters are as classy as ever.

This

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

Holy cow they look freaking awesome, esp the wind catcher.

Thanks for that bro

you’re most welcome, buddy.
and the reason why it’s the priciest one lol. XDD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

uhm. nope. it already started. don’t lie

:)

Don’t need to lie! BG are here! It is only 6:42pm (syd, aus)

So calm down :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Well, every server has their unclassy posters. You should know very well who the unclassy person in your very own guild is.

Hmm.. Not oceanic primetime yet? Im beginning to think MERC is starting late just when HIRE logs off so they can PvDoor everything. Valid tactic i reckon.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Well, every server has their unclassy posters. You should know very well who the unclassy person in your very own guild is.

Hmm.. Not oceanic primetime yet? Im beginning to think MERC is starting late just when HIRE logs off so they can PvDoor everything. Valid tactic i reckon.

And you just zerg the forums with your 24/7 coverage, apparently. This may be considered oceanic time, but it is not oceanic prime. Like Cuddle said, it’s only like 6:50pm in Australia. Normally, a MERC commander actually starts early with a float team of mainly militia and fights HIRE every day throughout oceanic/SEA. All you have to do is ask HIRE.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

wait, so when do the respective timezones start actually?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

MERC when hyped and kitten starts at 2pm est like a boss. Now demoralized starts late.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

And you just zerg the forums with your 24/7 coverage, apparently. This may be considered oceanic time, but it is not oceanic prime. Like Cuddle said, it’s only like 6:50pm in Australia. Normally, a MERC commander actually starts early with a float team of mainly militia and fights HIRE every day throughout oceanic/SEA. All you have to do is ask HIRE.

FYI, HIRE doesnt even play SEA, very very rarely, at least.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

MERC when hyped and kitten starts at 2pm est like a boss. Now demoralized starts late.

O.o

Okay now that is a lie. LOL! I’m around online during the afternoon since I work odd hours and they don’t form up till later. Even if we are doing well. They work, we have some 2 hours behind us etc.
Stop being silly!

Also!
Having fun with my cross server friends! lol! You guys make me laugh. Except for a certain commander I know! Stop telling them to murder me! YOU MONSTER!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

You know nothing, stop embarrassing your server further. Also for anyone who thinks that I’m reacting too much – look at his post history.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

O.o

Okay now that is a lie. LOL! I’m around online during the afternoon since I work odd hours and they don’t form up till later. Even if we are doing well. They work, we have some 2 hours behind us etc.
Stop being silly!

Also!
Having fun with my cross server friends! lol! You guys make me laugh. Except for a certain commander I know! Stop telling them to murder me! YOU MONSTER!

I promise, I made no such commands…

Also in regards to HIRE – We start up 5:30pm AEST and have been starting at that time for the past 7 months, not changing, its a good time. We play for 2-4 hours, sometimes ppl get excited and we play longer, but even 4 hours is a stretch.

Attachments:

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Merc, I welcome any of your commanders that dare to challenge us during Oceanic or Sea. I’ll be running all night.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

O.o

Stop being silly!

Also!

Also in regards to HIRE – We start up 5:30pm AEST and have been starting at that time for the past 7 months, not changing, its a good time. We play for 2-4 hours, sometimes ppl get excited and we play longer, but even 4 hours is a stretch.

You sir!
Are mean!
Also! SoR didn’t follow your orders Had a fun jumping party happening…. and guess what? You were never invited!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

O.o

Stop being silly!

Also!

On the other hand, from what i’ve seen, MERC usually starts at 5.00pm AEST and plays throughout Oceanic, SEA and EU. Must be pretty tough having commanders for every timezone.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Merc, I welcome any of your commanders that dare to challenge us during Oceanic or Sea. I’ll be running all night.

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I recommend all such activities that engage BG and SoR for the entire night! ::wink wink::

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

We have similar raid times in regards to starting, I tend to go at 4.30-5pm AEST and other commanders prefer to start later ~6pm – it may seem that we do overtime but the oceanic tend to do 4 hours max and the SEA guildees log in usually with a new commander taking over in SEA. Ravy is commanding tonight and doing a great job, its just that he prefers to start later than I do – its nothing to do with morale and it takes a lot to lower it. As we aren’t adverse to fighting full map zergs when we were on SoS facing the old JQ SEA.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Sanghae , this probably explains what happened to fishy tonight:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Lets take a break from the very entertaining but hypocritical qq about SOR’s EU coverage and lets get serious for a moment. I just read a qq thread in the wvw forum about why the State of the Game podcasts where spvp representatives directly ask the devs questions doesn’t include any wvw questions. Ignoring the facepalming idiocy of why spvp players don’t bring up wvw issues, why don’t we have wvw representatives on the show?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/1072-simply-creating-the-next-sotg-for-wvw-not-so-simple/

Apparently back in March GW2 Guru put out a call for wvw hosts to be out a call for wvw hosts but it doesn’t look like anyone responded. I know there are a ton of very passionate and knowledgeable wvw commanders and players on the T1 servers. Any of you guys and gals want to stop trolling for a few hours and step up? For many GW2 players wvw is the end game but it seems like we are the most neglected.

The issue there is the fact that you would need people with commanding experience that knows what is going on. There are very few great commanders out there with both the equipment and the time to invest in something like this for no real money.

Like in my case i lead 2-3 nights a week for at least 3 hours at a time and sometimes more. So that is 9 hours a week other then that i have schooling starting in august and there is also the time for my social life and for my other hobbies.

The time it would take to make content would make it hard to make content. That is also ignoring the money i would need to spend for a extra HD, new mic and new Camera. IN all it is both a massive cost and time investment.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG