8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

This sounds familiar.

Have a fun week all, lets try and keep the thread clean.

You should follow your own advice.

Believe me, I tried. And still am.

Btw hey there knightrift/sephiroth. Had some fun fights with ya there at ogres for a little while. Think i went solo after chasing squishy peeps.

Also got some nice and fun duels from an ET thief and DR mesmer at eb near sm, boy you guys where tough, switched out gear and playstyle that almost got you guys but you quickly addapted.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

For the record, you’ve been more vocal about your disdain for non-GvG activities (and “PUGS” in general) than I have ever been about GvG battles.

First I have no idea who you are, disdain for pugs? I have never trolled ETs pugs or talked smack to them in /map /say /team ever.

Outright lying and pointless drama, what for?

Non-GvG activities is the huge majority of mine and BS WvW play time GvG is a rare thing and is a matter of server and guild pride. BS is a flexable guild we take and attack objects mulitple times a week, not exactly for PPT but more to get fights happening. You are projecting sterotypes and the views of other ‘roaming guilds’ onto BS.

BS has been fighting and yes taking towers to get more fights when ET was bottom server, when the whole of all ETs WvW populations was a handful there were BS members in that handful.

I have to ask who the kitten are you? An old ET player that used to WvW and stopped after trolling all the WvW population and guilds away…I heard about ETs fall being caused by people like you this is the first i have seen it…. did you come back to WvW now that the server is doing well, are you going to troll us the people that never stopped fighting even when we where the only few people in whole borderlands.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Last night we managed to bait and kill a commander away from his zerg. Is that not ironic on so many levels?

Edit: sozbutnotsoz our engie laughed on your body. We all found it pretty amusing, but he was the only one who was bothered to express it with emotes.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Keep piling on Et very disappointing…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

ET get out of my castle.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This forum is quite entertaining

Quoted for truth. I love how this thread is out forum warrioring both the T1 thread and the Mag/DB thread (well known for their forum trolls).

I’m one of the original and best Maguuman forum trolls, so it makes sense.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’m one of the original and best Maguuman forum trolls, so it makes sense.

Lies… You’re not Maguuman… You never posted anything about The Flame Ram God! I’m sure I’m more Maguman than you, and I only played on Maguuma during the beta.

Like this:

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Did ET organize a server event in EB today?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I was somewhat surprised … I usually go there to have to solo some tower walls until people start showing up… Then all of a sudden, Queue and SMC. Intriguing…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I was somewhat surprised … I usually go there to have to solo some tower walls until people start showing up… Then all of a sudden, Queue and SMC. Intriguing…

IoJ had outmanned buff too in EB….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

IoM was running a 30+ zerg in EB running tagless, Commander had the rest their was a que on EB tonight all I am gunna say is communication is a beautiful thing! Fun fights in EB/IoJ bgs tonight IoJ!

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Tenacious Bastitages, those ET’s.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

So Tots, the #1 forum warrior of DR and the guy that chest thumped and talked so much smack about how superior DR is over IoJ just moves servers.

You’re such a hipocrite, most of the kitten you said its all about all the roaming and the open field fights you claim to your server to be so mighty at and QQ about us zerging and needing superior numbers to win fights. Now you move to higher tiers?

What are you expecting there? Maps queue’d with mutiple 5 man teams? Rofl

The guild that had the man power and the organization to help DR grow like it or not was DDLG, and now you guys are just leaving? Whats the reason If i may know, i thought you guys didn’t care for ppt. Since you did said it a dozen times in this thread alone.

I’m not trying to forum war, but this Tots person is just hilarious.

Have fun blobbing and mashing #1 in those higher tiers, you’ll love the skill lag

Just bail when the ship is sinking.

And he has the audacity to tell me that I hide behind commanders and zerg. I’ve been here since IoJ sank to the bottom, I never bailed.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Love you ET for fighting hard. Salute to your commanders for organizing that zerg last night.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I don’t understand all the trash talk coming from IoJ about the current matchup. DR is primarily a PvE server so with something huge like Clockwork Chaos of course you’ll dominate the scoreboard for WvW. Serious WvW has been dead the entire week, even reset night was unimpressive.

The excuse “X server is a PvE server” is overused… I recall FC saying that when they first lost #23 to ET (the week I came to ET). GoM used the same excuse when they dropped to T8 and lost (saying it was SAB fault). HoD used the same excuse when they didn’t caused the (Ho)Domination of T8 they promissed. ET also used this excuse many times…

The only servers that aren’t focused on PvE are gnashing each other for the first place (JQ/SoR/BG). Even the Tarnished Coast (which is the #4) is a PvE based server (They love Dolyak parades and RP stuff), so anything under that cannot use the excuse of “PvE based”.

PvE events dent WvW population? Yes, they definetly do… But it will happen on DR, on ET, on IoJ, on anyone down here… The only thing is that IoJ actually have more people even without the guys that are killing Scarlet minions. So let us (not only DR) stop pretending that Clockwork Chaos is the reason that we are “losing”, and try to have fun with the population imbalance we have been put against.

I wasn’t excusing DR from anything. Yes, I know that many servers say that they are PvE servers. It probably is a very common “excuse”. What I’m saying is that since DR is not known to have many hardcore WvWers, it’s obvious you will not see many DR in WvW this week. My post was a response to all the IoJ that are talking trash and proclaiming their dominance. Is IoJ better than DR? Maybe, maybe not. But we certainly won’t find out this week. You wouldn’t believe how dead WvW has been for us. So I simply was just addressing all the trash talkers saying “ppt”. You can’t think that IoJ can dominate WvW that much with DR and ET actually playing WvW consistently this week. Of the 3 in this current matchup, there had to have been a server that plays more often than the other two so that they end up taking most of the map.

Basically, the trash talking this week from all 3 servers is nonsense. There’s no chance to back it up so why even do it?

To clear things up. I am not against the whole DR. I am just against people here in the forum who says they are good while the fact shows otherwise. As I always say before this got out of hands. “We can be BFFs in real life.”

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

WARNING! this is my typical kitten long post…

I’d like to apologise on behalf of IoJ to both DR and ET for this thread.

IoJ has gotten a fair few transfers and we’ve been working really hard to pick the server up and after winning the last two weeks against higher rated servers than yours it isn’t fair that we are against you guys.

It makes no sense that some members of our community feel the need too kitten talk, many IoJ dislike this week as much as you because its boring for us as much as you.

To IoJ directly, we should be using this week to refine our roaming skills and practise fighting small teams rather than pretending that PPT will matter.

The continued pointless arguing is actually hurting IoJ guys, it makes our sever seem really chilidish and lame, we could have absorbed some DR this week but instead they went elsewhere so knock it off, ignore the DR haters and empathise with their situation because we’ve been there.

Thank you for your reasonable post. It makes me know that there are still nice people out there……

There are a LOT of nice people in IoJ. It’s just that your forum trolls are claiming that IoJ are “STUPID” that’s where we came and tell them that we are not. Sorry if you got offended, we are just trying to imitate your forum warriors to let them taste their own medicine. It’s just bad that we proved them wrong about the “STUPID” video one of your so called elite guild posted weeks back.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Meh.

People reading but not posting on the forum told me that you people are and were trolling, then I am and was trolling with you by reasoning and/or asking questions. I am glad that I finally found some answers (at least partially) instead of being ignored. I must be a really bad troll.

You should really always try putting up some nice screenshot(s), which include some contexts (time, place…) or some clear frap’ed video(s). There was/were some in earlier thread, but from my perspective, they failed to prove what you were claiming, and the OP never answered others’ questions following up…… I am sorry that I’m a low-level troll.

Just check the 1st page of this thread, and check the 1st page of the previous two match-up thread on 7/19 and 8/2. (I included the links earlier in this thread, picked out two or three posts there on the matter of transferred guild once I was in and some very early posts here.)

The truth is, I think your trolling offended everyone reading the thread, including the fellows of your own.

I have no more to say.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

This is coming a bit late but… Super proud of ET for what we did tonight. We got up to 400 ppt and took Stonemist, IoJ’s Hills, and almost all of DR BL. Huge fun, and great fights. Thanks to IoM and AKD for the organization and hard work you guys put out to make such a fun night. IoJ, I hope you guys have seen how much we have improved since we last faced each other, and have much greater respect for us as a server (and I seriously hope any remnants of thoughts about us having a bad morale are gone). Keep up the good work ET, proud of all of you.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

What you took IoJ Hills?

Seriously, ET is a good server. I remember when we fought you in tier 2 way back and you kicked our behind. It’s just sad we both lost a lot of big guilds on the last day of free transfers.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Meh.

People reading but not posting on the forum told me that you people are and were trolling, then I am and was trolling with you by reasoning and/or asking questions. I am glad that I finally found some answers (at least partially) instead of being ignored. I must be a really bad troll.

You should really always try putting up some nice screenshot(s), which include some contexts (time, place…) or some clear frap’ed video(s). There was/were some in earlier thread, but from my perspective, they failed to prove what you were claiming, and the OP never answered others’ questions following up…… I am sorry that I’m a low-level troll.

Just check the 1st page of this thread, and check the 1st page of the previous two match-up thread on 7/19 and 8/2. (I included the links earlier in this thread, picked out two or three posts there on the matter of transferred guild once I was in and some very early posts here.)

The truth is, I think your trolling offended everyone reading the thread, including the fellows of your own.

I have no more to say.

Yeah that troll gave me a guild shield. He liked our guild emblem. Hopefully you have good guilds in DR that doesn’t bail when the ship is sinking though. Goodluck.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Had some interesting fights today….

A female norn (don’t remember which server it was) thief showed me that 3500 armor still can be beaten by pure glass. Gotta recheck some points to fight that…

A condition necro (IoJ) only showed somenthing I already knew: conditions will eat me since I have all toughness and no vitality… Need to get all the levels from Defense Against Guards to make up for that.

Had a good fight against a Silvary D/D Elementalist (I think it was DR) at the supply camp north of bay on DR BL, but in the end I lost again…

The only bad fight was a P/S Engineer (IoJ) that fled to the zerg when IoJ was attacking DR bay south and came back with a friend instead of facing me to the end… Lame that people don’t fight a 1v1 to death, like if they had somenthing to lose besides paying 2s of repair bill…

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Yeah that troll gave me a guild shield. He liked our guild emblem. Hopefully you have good guilds in DR that doesn’t bail when the ship is sinking though. Goodluck.

We have plenty of good guilds left. Unfortunately, I don’t think there are many left with the size and leadership to make up for those that have left. What is remaining are the guilds who just play to have fun. We can be very good, but many times we’re just messing around in TS, not able to move due to laughing too hard from something someone said, encouraging people to play what they want, lvl 20 or 80.

I’d love to see us, RGTG, TRON, TBE, or RegA step up and lead, but I don’t know if we have it in us. We are semi-competitive, but really just want to play to have fun. You’re more likely to see us say “Good fight!” than “OMG WTF Dude, you totally suck to my 1337zor skillz!”. Although, when we’re clicking, we can hold down a bl pretty kitten well with inferior numbers on our side. It just takes 2 or 3 guilds of us in one bl. I don’t know if I’d want to ruin my enjoyment of the game by yelling stay tight, stack up, etc in TS. It’s hard enough for us to assist on target at times :p.

Only time will tell.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

We have plenty of good guilds left. Unfortunately, I don’t think there are many left with the size and leadership to make up for those that have left. What is remaining are the guilds who just play to have fun. We can be very good, but many times we’re just messing around in TS, not able to move due to laughing too hard from something someone said, encouraging people to play what they want, lvl 20 or 80.

I’d love to see us, RGTG, TRON, TBE, or RegA step up and lead, but I don’t know if we have it in us. We are semi-competitive, but really just want to play to have fun. You’re more likely to see us say “Good fight!” than “OMG WTF Dude, you totally suck to my 1337zor skillz!”. Although, when we’re clicking, we can hold down a bl pretty kitten well with inferior numbers on our side. It just takes 2 or 3 guilds of us in one bl. I don’t know if I’d want to ruin my enjoyment of the game by yelling stay tight, stack up, etc in TS. It’s hard enough for us to assist on target at times :p.

Only time will tell.

Thats basically what IoJ peeps did during the exodus and downfall. Just have fun, slowly rebuild your wvw population, but never stop having fun no matter whats happening When I first started wvw I would log in almsot everyday to +0-25 ppt, but we had fun getting stuff back and never gave up Goodluck to you DR, Though we have our differences, Its always sad to see a server lose a ton of guilds (Organized or not, Skillful or not, Its players out the tube for the server) I wish you guys best of luck in the coming months ^-^

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Et is indeed improving, glad to see you guys are getting stronger after all that rough time. Its sad that the posts of us giving ET credit were its due get flooded by other forum warring.

A friendly advise to you guys is once you get enough coverage to stay constant with numbers and communication, I believe ET would definetly be a tough opponent to face all week long and rise in ranks

As Banzie stated, I wish DR the best of luck on rebuilding your WvW population. I met a lot of friendly players the last couple of days, much respect to you most of you guys

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

For the record, you’ve been more vocal about your disdain for non-GvG activities (and “PUGS” in general) than I have ever been about GvG battles.

First I have no idea who you are, disdain for pugs? I have never trolled ETs pugs or talked smack to them in /map /say /team ever.

Outright lying and pointless drama, what for?

Non-GvG activities is the huge majority of mine and BS WvW play time GvG is a rare thing and is a matter of server and guild pride. BS is a flexable guild we take and attack objects mulitple times a week, not exactly for PPT but more to get fights happening. You are projecting sterotypes and the views of other ‘roaming guilds’ onto BS.

BS has been fighting and yes taking towers to get more fights when ET was bottom server, when the whole of all ETs WvW populations was a handful there were BS members in that handful.

I have to ask who the kitten are you? An old ET player that used to WvW and stopped after trolling all the WvW population and guilds away…I heard about ETs fall being caused by people like you this is the first i have seen it…. did you come back to WvW now that the server is doing well, are you going to troll us the people that never stopped fighting even when we where the only few people in whole borderlands.

I’ll take this to PM’s.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Only time will tell.

Here Here, Ho-Ho!

I’ve laughed so hard in TS; I’ve cried, I’ve blacked out, I’ve fallen out of my chair, I’ve been visited by dead relatives and once I thought I was a young boy from Lithuania for 3 hours.

Personally I don’t look at the lack of numbers as a bad thing. Anyone who’s been around long enough remembers the days when DR couldn’t even hold the NW and NE towers at the same time in our own BL. Days when 25 people in DRB was a lot! I’m sure i’m in the minority here when I say population size is less important than the quality of people who comprise it.

It’s a good time for those of us who remain behind to strengthen our relation ships with our other remaining worldmates. We may not have the people to make it about guild tags, and commander sigils so it may be an opportune time to start making it about DR.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Here Here, Ho-Ho!

I’ve laughed so hard in TS; I’ve cried, I’ve blacked out, I’ve fallen out of my chair, I’ve been visited by dead relatives and once I thought I was a young boy from Lithuania for 3 hours.

Personally I don’t look at the lack of numbers as a bad thing. Anyone who’s been around long enough remembers the days when DR couldn’t even hold the NW and NE towers at the same time in our own BL. Days when 25 people in DRB was a lot! I’m sure i’m in the minority here when I say population size is less important than the quality of people who comprise it.

It’s a good time for those of us who remain behind to strengthen our relation ships with our other remaining worldmates. We may not have the people to make it about guild tags, and commander sigils so it may be an opportune time to start making it about DR.

Attachments:

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I’m let down.

The guy in the shades almost looks like Jack Nicholson. At first I’m all excited! Like; Jack is clapping for ME?! Then I realize it’s just some lame hipster. Then I further realize that I should have originally realized that Jack is too cool to be clapping from the front row. Jack deserves a table.

Edit: I think it’s Mickey Rourke!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Only time will tell.

Here Here, Ho-Ho!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

I look at this migration as a chance to cleanse our sins of the mindless zergs who lost the sense of having fun out there. I look forward to the lack of drama and better coordination I’ve already seen between the smaller groups. Things will certainly get interesting this weekend.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Dear whoever it was from [Basic], please don’t run away after you realize you haven’t 1-shot me. It’s very boring, especially when you can do this http://imgur.com/XiyR2Sv before I can even see you. Thanks buddy.

theres only 2 reasons y he wouldve ran.

1, he was about to get zerged
or
2, he realized u weren’t worth the effort being that he did a 10k backstab.

so i guess consider it lucky he saved u 3s? i personally wouldnt but yeah. I’m also pretty sure i know who ur talking about to, with it being a thief and all, and no he doesn’t usually run from zergs, in fact i see him run into zergs for a couple kills and get out almost all the time.

I wasn’t aware IoJ had zergs in their own BL at 6am. Also considering he tried multiple times I’m going to assume you’re just blindly defending your friend. I even admitted I may have lost the encounter, if there was even an encounter to have. I swapped back to condi and he tried once more and then I never saw him again. Shocker. I just wanted to duel, /shrug.

idk why you’re complaining? he let u live and u come to the forums bash him? LoL

I never bashed anyone. I just said it was boring. I run away from the zergs to have smaller fights because that’s what I find fun. I have no idea who Basic even is, but apparently you all think pretty highly of yourselves. There were 2 warriors from your guild today in IoJ BL (with their snazzy legendaries) that actually fought people. Was fun.

I’m going to hazard a guess that this thief was me, as I’m the only thief in BS who’s at knight rank. I have a built in reflex of backing off from necros after my initial burst, because I run with very little condi removal and they can destroy me in a few seconds if they can lock me down with chill/immob.

It’s extremely rare I’ll hit a 10k backstab on a level 80 so if find you again and hit you for the same amount I’ll know you’re in full zerk and stick around to finish you off.

EDIT: Hey my legendary is equally snazzy, how come you didn’t notice it >:(

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

(edited by Jakare.6807)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Mickey Rourke!

correct!

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I look at this migration as a chance to cleanse our sins of the mindless zergs who lost the sense of having fun out there. I look forward to the lack of drama and better coordination I’ve already seen between the smaller groups. Things will certainly get interesting this weekend.

Two words:

Shot night, adventure weed, naked WvW.
Chinese take out, Singing NWA in TS, Magic tricks on Voice Chat.
Cherry flavored throat lozenges, Goofing on stupidity, directionals on a bicycle.
This is the 4th and longest sentence in this post.
The above sentence is: False.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

Mickey Rourke!

correct!

It was the shades, who else besides him, Jack and Stevie Wonder do it indoors? Rock stars don’t count.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Nice job taking back your keep this morning ET with your 15. Our three AC gunners were sent to work in mines after it was discovered they were all working on their Ambient Killer daily during the attack.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

So Tots, the #1 forum warrior of DR and the guy that chest thumped and talked so much smack about how superior DR is over IoJ just moves servers.

You’re such a hipocrite, most of the kitten you said its all about all the roaming and the open field fights you claim to your server to be so mighty at and QQ about us zerging and needing superior numbers to win fights. Now you move to higher tiers?

What are you expecting there? Maps queue’d with mutiple 5 man teams? Rofl

The guild that had the man power and the organization to help DR grow like it or not was DDLG, and now you guys are just leaving? Whats the reason If i may know, i thought you guys didn’t care for ppt. Since you did said it a dozen times in this thread alone.

I’m not trying to forum war, but this Tots person is just hilarious.

Have fun blobbing and mashing #1 in those higher tiers, you’ll love the skill lag

Just bail when the ship is sinking.

And he has the audacity to tell me that I hide behind commanders and zerg. I’ve been here since IoJ sank to the bottom, I never bailed.

I just wanted to address this really quick. We (Bags) left because we were tired of roaming around for hours on end and not finding anyone to fight. It was purely a move to give us a better gaming experience because where DR now is just boring for us. For example, we roamed north of SM in our new match up and were constantly fighting streams of players coming to reinforce SM. It was the best time many of us had had in recent weeks.It’s a lot better than chasing 1-2 bad IoJ into their tower/keep every 10-15 mins…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I was directing that comment to Tots rather than the guild, I’ve seen a lot of talent there so theres nothing bad to say exept for the smack talkers.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

well that was fun just now at bravost, i downed you all but i wish i could have been able to spike you =/

Attachments:

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Only time will tell.

Here Here, Ho-Ho!

I remember those days… my fun factor has actually gone up as the difficulty level has climbed… true I have my moments when irritation makes me short tempered… but hey im human.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

I was directing that comment to Tots rather than the guild, I’ve seen a lot of talent there so theres nothing bad to say exept for the smack talkers.

Oh, btw a weird thing we noticed in eb on our server. No skill lag. There were double orange swords in SM and we were able to pick people off just fine. I think Anet favors the higher tiers…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

That seems unusual. I experienced quite a bit of skill lag while on JQ.

(I’m so happy that I can turn my graphics back up on ET. Playing the game on ugly settings wasn’t as enjoyable.)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Props to [roam] for invading our homeland security —> spawn

P.s. Yesterday I felt the pain of the Necro Sisters…
This is how I felt:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

This is how I felt:

Attachments:

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

This is how I felt:

We caused someone pain, proud moment.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Great fights against the [Ohai] guys then with 1v1’s and a 3v3, was a lot of fun!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I’d just like to say that this match-up I’ve had a really good time with ET. Most of the fights that I’ve fought against you have been fun with little to no /laughs or emote spamming.

It’s been fun and I look forward to fighting you again at some point after this week. Hope the rest of this week continues to be fun.

noice

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Screw it.. not worth it… think im off the forums till the new match up hopefully with a non bore you to death attitude on attacks.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Had fun with [BS] at the rock in front of Briar today. Was good to talk to you guys and learn about your gvg tactics. But you had to go hurt my previous VALE. Fun to keep it contested. Hope to come across you all again tonight with some more numbers on both sides. Also, more no moving allowed fights please!

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: EndPoint.1024

EndPoint.1024

Had fun with IOJ and DR in DR BL at Bay until ET come to interrupt….few IOJ were capping bay and resupply is a tiresome but essential job. DR sieged their inner Bay very well.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

I was first frightened and then had a good laugh

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel