8/23 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

If they fixed server lag WvW would be so much better. I know its possible because other MMO’s have thousands of people on a map with no lag.

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I would add one more point on that list.
Make boons and abilities prioritize your party members while in range, then everyone else. That change alone could add so much depth to fights…

P.S No, it doesn’t work that way now, its random.

Really? Then why do people want to party up so much? What are the benefits? (an honest question)

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Make boons and abilities prioritize your party members while in range, then everyone else. That change alone could add so much depth to fights…

Really? Then why do people want to party up so much? What are the benefits? (an honest question)

For one thing, the blue dots make it much easier to keep track of and coordinate with your party.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I am going to clarify everything, first off The GvG was at south camp with JQ and BG. So why does it matter if we hit bay? It was HzH’s practice night and we wanted a test. We actually went to SoRBL most of the time this week.

I do not think it is right to interrupt a GvG on any server, The purpose to a GvG is to improve for better fights right? Then why interrupt it? Why would you not want guilds to improve for more intense fights?

Anyway rant over keep the fights going and such

Best way to improve on fighting in wvwvw is to be able to expect the unexpected and adjust accordingly. So in a sense, it did help them improve. I mean, it’s not like wvwvw is consistently two forces interacting with one another.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I am going to clarify everything, first off The GvG was at south camp with JQ and BG. So why does it matter if we hit bay? It was HzH’s practice night and we wanted a test. We actually went to SoRBL most of the time this week.

I do not think it is right to interrupt a GvG on any server, The purpose to a GvG is to improve for better fights right? Then why interrupt it? Why would you not want guilds to improve for more intense fights?

Anyway rant over keep the fights going and such

Best way to improve on fighting in wvwvw is to be able to expect the unexpected and adjust accordingly. So in a sense, it did help them improve. I mean, it’s not like wvwvw is consistently two forces interacting with one another.

Yea I agree with this, just don’t see a reason to ever break up another GvG it does help improve in a sense like you said. I just figured all the guilds want better and more intense fights to help improve themselves?

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bren.9320

Bren.9320

More loot, target icon when running without commander tag, party chat for coordination (banners, statics…), and ability to see HP and conditions of allies in party.

Breny |IRON| Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

More loot, target icon when running without commander tag, party chat for coordination (banners, statics…), and ability to see HP and conditions of allies in party.

All valid reasons but I group because I get lonely and have detachment issues. HOLD ME!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

All valid reasons but I group because I get lonely and have detachment issues. HOLD ME!

/cuddles!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Congratulations SoR and to JQ. Well fought this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you the second DCN of SoR….though alot of context was not suitable for all ages especially the talks about bridges I kept as much as I could.

This video was made in loving memory of Diggins who recently passed away after being ambushed by the musical players of SoR on DCN.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you the second DCN of SoR….though alot of context was not suitable for all ages especially the talks about bridges I kept as much as I could.

This video was made in loving memory of Diggins who recently passed away after being ambushed by the musical players of SoR on DCN.

DCN… Always a blast. But i’ve got to say last night was absolutely hilarious.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

the day where BG and SoR “2v1” JQ?
we can only imagine. shudder

XDDD

BG has Firebat, TKG, some of our EU guys and Noodles and SoR got Aco and Ward.

So, basically you already transfered us 2v1.

Firebat is not on BG

Oh, my apologies. I only saw a Fire tag between all those ESOL and that seemed to make sense.

FIRE as a guild hasn’t moved from DB. There’s a chunk still on DB but we officially go unofficial in 2 weeks if that makes sense so we’re spreading out between servers. Not surprised if you did see one as I know there are at least 7 ex-FIRE on BG, a couple down in SoS and about 20+ on SoR repping various guilds. Next time we roll in force will be in ArcheAge Online. But until then, good fights BG and JQ!

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

If they fixed server lag WvW would be so much better. I know its possible because other MMO’s have thousands of people on a map with no lag.

Those others MMO’s probably compensate by using 8 bit Nintendo graphics like WOW or utilize near basic combat.

As an example, aside from the awesome graphics, animation and the like. GW2 also has a huge variety of effects, not just via weapon and trait skills but the near endless array of enchants, rune effects, food buffs, etc. The server basically has to keep track of all this information of a mob of players doing their thing and process it back to the user in real time. Frankly am surprised it runs as well as it does, haha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You don’t have anywhere near 40 people in WoW on one map and no lag. The last time I played a 40vs40 in WoW the whole server went down many times and people got ported out the area. (and even Alterac Valley as a completely instanced battlefield lags as hell when the zergs meet)

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc