8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

To the 2/3 [Drac], don’t go into an enemy base, Legendary Defenders don’t play nice. Glad I could actually get a stomp off before the defender shot again.

You’ve never run into an enemy’s spawn just for the fun??

Well I do go past the guards to spy sometimes, but they chased me from south camp all the way past the torches that section where the defenders will start attacking.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

To that group who we continuously keep whiping (with double our numbers) , Please keep trying with those portal bombs.. They’re so cute.

I will give you that you had a good killbox set up. If by continuously you mean twice then congrats.

2 superior arrow carts and relatively even numbers though. Should work on your counting skills. (and spelling, it’s “wipe”)

The server you’re fighting against always looks bigger from the opposing side.

I applaud you on slaughtering our up levels. You should grab a purple kool aid and bake some cookies in victory.

Third times the charm though. :P

Also, If any guilds want even number organized fights before the matchup is over then PM me in game. 2v2 – 10v10

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Hey Darkhaven. Little tip for ya. Let SBI server have SM and they will not defend their bl. Easy points.

Little change in plans, eh, Buffy?

For the most part, I’ll be honest and say that the players on both BP and DH have been friendly. There are some on BP that have spammed sit when they sit on a single character that had the misfortune to get caught in one of your zergs and lost to it so much that I’ve had to turn my emotes off just so I could see/read team chat. That’s some serious poor sportsmanship guys… please rethink that behaviour.

Hope to see y’all on the battlefield again!

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

To that group who we continuously keep whiping (with double our numbers) , Please keep trying with those portal bombs.. They’re so cute.

I will give you that you had a good killbox set up. If by continuously you mean twice then congrats.

2 superior arrow carts and relatively even numbers though. Should work on your counting skills. (and spelling, it’s “wipe”)

I applaud you on slaughtering our up levels. You should grab a purple kool aid and bake some cookies in victory.

Also, If any guilds want even number organized fights before the matchup is over then PM me in game. 2v2 – 10v10

Hmm.. Two superior arrow carts.. You mean the ones you destroyed by trebbing because of your dead scout?.. And even numbers you say? And i’m meant to be the one working on my counting..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Hmm.. Two superior arrow carts.. You mean the ones you destroyed by trebbing because of your dead scout?.. And even numbers you say? And i’m meant to be the one working on my counting..

Hold on let me re trait to forum warrior build.
Stacking character count
Yes the one at the top of the stairs down the wall out of treb range and the one behind the lords room that couldn’t be trebbed either. Both which we took out on the third and last portal. The third time we outnumbered you, but the first two you had a lot more numbers.

Anyway, If everyone came to the forums to chest thump a won fight this thread would be huge and full of SBI posts. So again have your mom bake you a congratulations cake and blow out the candles.

slow clap

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

It’s two leagues for North America

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Goodmorning, last day, but I guess everyone is just waiting for the end.

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Man, BP really don’t like losing to SBI do they?
Blaming it on transfers? Grow up. All servers get transfers, look at the amount of transfers BP have gotten over the past months.
BP, you could have came back, or at least gave us a challenge with the numbers you are able to field, but you choose not to then complain on the forums.
And yes, Buffy, its so kittening obvious we are going to target BP this match up because you are the biggest threat to us, use some common sense instead of making yourself look like a kitten on the forums.

Other than that, good job this week SBI, DDLG are proud to be here.

I do not care if we lose. But the way sbi are acting is immature and childish. Last time it was sbi vs bp. Bp won fair and square cause you guys focused on sm too much. Now that you have gotten alot of guilds to transfer, your winning and think your high and mighty till you face maguuma and dragonbrand and lose badly. Then your transfers will leave ya. It is about guilds cause you guys were always terrible before this week. I am using common sense make sure you are cause what I said is true and people know it.

Weren’t you on NSP two months ago?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

It’s two leagues for North America

I suppose this is a little better. But yeah, between Clockwork nonsense and the announcement of these leagues, its been tough to get people into WvW. I’ve noticed its really only our WvW guilds playing. The presence of random people playing WvW has definitely dropped off considerably.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

We don’t play for PPTs so idc about winning or losing lol. Great fights this week. TE, BEAST,DDLG, Jade,Nova and all the others we had the chance to run into. Hope we meet again before the new league stuff hits. Keep up the good work

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

IoJ Hoping to roll you soon DH time to test our selves against some bigger servers.

Not really looking forward to that, now that you took SE from us

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Hold on let me re trait to forum warrior build.
Stacking character count
Yes the one at the top of the stairs down the wall out of treb range and the one behind the lords room that couldn’t be trebbed either. Both which we took out on the third and last portal. The third time we outnumbered you, but the first two you had a lot more numbers.

Anyway, If everyone came to the forums to chest thump a won fight this thread would be huge and full of SBI posts. So again have your mom bake you a congratulations cake and blow out the candles.

slow clap

YAYYYY! CAKE!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I just wanna say to the BP that tried to ninja briar in sbi bl. thnx for the cheers and waves.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: constantgeek.8371

constantgeek.8371

So heard SE move to IOJ and Abys move to SBI ?

Is this true ?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

Fight club tonite in BP Bls. 5pm server time/8pm est.

South camp by the windmill. 1v1, 3v3s, 5v5s whatever ppl want to do. Leave egos out. This is not to trash talk each other. This is to have fun and get to knw the other servers as well as work on getting better with your grp or your individual skill. Keep it classy

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

So heard SE move to IOJ and Abys move to SBI ?

Is this true ?

Abyss are currently getting money together and moving to SBI, and i believe SE have already moved to IoJ

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

To the Darkhaven thief that dueled me (the engineer) on the BP borderlands beside the SE tower last night—well fought, thanks for coming out even in a bad matchup and looking for fun over zergrolling bagfest. I’m sorry that my servermates tried to kill you before the duel was done, but I’m glad you got away. I tried to tell them it was a 1v1, but for some people, bags come before honor.

To the two BP thieves camping the SBI spawn: if you had the skill of the Darkhaven thief mentioned above, I wouldn’t have downed you both in a 1v2, and if you had the honor, I wouldn’t have finished you afterward. Sadly, you left me no choice.

Till next time.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

[KREW] for all the time we spent battling back and forth on praag, I’m surprised our pathes have never crossed yet LoL! I’m talking to a few of the other Band of he Hawk guys and if you guys are interested, we might be up for some 2-5v2-5 from the war hammer days, or we can do some possible 10v10s with the rest of our guildies

Sadly I am the only one who came to GW2 from krew. I still keep in contact with the warhammer guys but college for some, extra work hours, family life, military etc etc pulled them away from the gaming world for now, but its always good to see old friends/enemies from another game

Don’t think I forgot about tht 30+ min duel we had!!!!! lol

It was funny last night at the dh he sup camp. I was either salt tabbed or looking at the trading post and when I got back to my character I was under attack. So tried to make the best of a bad situation and tried to stay alive. When I finally got my bearings I saw your guys tags was Kew LoL.

Then you guys came to the next sup camp and stopped my cap XD Tried to hold you guys off from capping so the other commander could get there to stop you guys, but she was an idiot and slow to react.

But I had fun trying to kite and survive your assault lol

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

So with our big guilds leaving, guess this means I can focus a bit more on this P/D thief that I wanna bring up Since WvW is not going to be fun…. Hopefully our puggers can step up to the challenge.

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You’re giving us advice? Lol..

It’s amazing how one server has attracted so many terrible guilds. The only reason you’re winning right now is because of coverage and numbers, not skill. SBI does not have skill and will never have skill.

Edit: Oh remind me, how many guilds have xferred to SBI? And how many of you guys tried recruiting BP guilds to SBI?

Stay classy SBI.

Congratulations SBI, this is what BP says every time they get roflstomped by a server that people actually transfer to.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Maybe some day.. DH will see some meaningful transfers like so many other servers.

I wish Anet would hash out the transfer fees a bit better, as DH is mainly a PvE server but those wishing to transfer for WvW have to pay roughly the same fees as much higher ranked servers.

Regardless, I have had some fun this match. Even though I havent seen a queue on any map, at any time, for several weeks. I suppose that is both good and bad.

GG to SBI and BP.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

It’s amazing how one server has attracted so many terrible guilds. The only reason you’re winning right now is because of coverage and numbers, not skill. SBI does not have skill and will never have skill.

Edit: Oh remind me, how many guilds have xferred to SBI? And how many of you guys tried recruiting BP guilds to SBI?

Stay classy SBI.

Congratulations SBI, this is what BP says every time they get roflstomped by a server that people actually transfer to.

Define roflstomped.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

You really should read the blog posts. Anet is planning on creating a 3 “Leagues” to “even things out”. They will run for a “season” and you are stuck with the options within your league. Since there are only going to be 3 leagues (Gold, Silver, Bronze) That means anyone who has the horrid misfortune of being the Rank 9 server at the point of impact will be subjugated to 3 months of an alternating beatdown by Dragonbrand, Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall. While this would indeed be “interesting” for the server with the misfortune to roll 9th position in a couple of weeks, the knowledge of this has had the sad effect of creating a chilling effect amongst servers, like BP, that are on the border between the Gold and Silver leagues.

Aren’t the US servers are only getting two leagues (of 12 servers)? I’m pretty sure there was a redpost with info saying they can only break the us servers into 2 leagues, cause with 3 there would be 2 servers that don’t have a third opponent each week.

I have to disagree with SBI ignoring us at DH too. Every single time I jump on GW2, there is usually a BP zerg and an SBI zerg (orange sword zerg), while we rock the outmanned buff. Not once have I gotten into WvW this week, and not had a group from each server in DH BL. I have been in the middle of a few 3-way fights.

Yup, kinda annoying. Haven’t had outmanned in a looong time. And now with one (possibly two, if last nights chat was corect) of our largest wvw guilds leaving/left, its only going to get worse.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Stay classy SBI.

Define roflstomped.

129k by SoS and about ~60k by SBI.

The SBI one didn’t reflect things either because their mass transfers weren’t finished until after the match started and the 3-holiday is kind to servers like BP.

I think a rematch would go much worse.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Fight club tonite in BP Bls. 5pm server time/8pm est.

South camp by the windmill. 1v1, 3v3s, 5v5s whatever ppl want to do. Leave egos out. This is not to trash talk each other. This is to have fun and get to knw the other servers as well as work on getting better with your grp or your individual skill. Keep it classy

I’ll be there. If anyone thinks they can beat me, prove it!

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Stay classy SBI.

Define roflstomped.

The SBI one didn’t reflect things either because their mass transfers weren’t finished until after the match started and the 3-holiday is kind to servers like BP.

SoS roflstomped us when we were all asleep.

Their mass transfers is the only reason they’re winning,

Choo Choo, all aboard the Stormwagon express to tier 2.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I am astounded that BP is falling a part so fast after 1 fight vs a T2 opponent.

Kudos to SBI for showing BP how a server uses skill to beat a bigger opponent!!!

Gratz SBI!!!!

ps. What happened to BPs’ weekday force? Thought you all had lives and didn’t play on weekends, but stomped during the week????

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

I am astounded that BP is falling a part so fast after 1 fight vs a T2 opponent.

Kudos to SBI for showing BP how a server uses skill to beat a bigger opponent!!!

Gratz SBI!!!!

ps. What happened to BPs’ weekday force? Thought you all had lives and didn’t play on weekends, but stomped during the week????

What server is T2 that bp faced?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Just ignore jinks. He’s lost and confused. For some reason he can’t find his own servers forums.

Still, it’s cute watching his opinion from outside of this matchup manifest, it’s almost like he thinks BP is the bigger server in this matchup. It’s all fine though, when eBay gets a matchup with sbi he can put his money where his mouth is. Just a shame he’s so bored with gw2 right now he can only play using his dagger/forum backslander perma-libel build.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

IoJ Hoping to roll you soon DH time to test our selves against some bigger servers.

Beware the mass posts to the forums with 600+ ppt pvdooring from ioj!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Beware the mass posts to the forums with 600+ ppt pvdooring from ioj!

Haha you guys havent change abit

Good luck on reset!

Commander Nachonix

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Stay classy SBI.

Define roflstomped.

So you, who were recently on DB, consider SBI T2 material? Oh I really want a piece of Stormhaven’s Rest now! (yeah, you only got Abyss but the name is going to stick for a few weeks)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Stay classy SBI.

Define roflstomped.

So you, who were recently on DB, consider SBI T2 material? Oh I really want a piece of Stormhaven’s Rest now! (yeah, you only got Abyss but the name is going to stick for a few weeks)

kitten that was all kind of confusing to read.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Stay classy SBI.

No worries, Chris, I doubt it surprises many of us SBI-ers much. On another note: SoS!!! Miss you guys.

I was also glad last night to see BP again. It felt empty on our BL the previous day. Actually logged off early. Great job to all the BP guilds once again, VP and krew from what I saw. WFD as well. Good job to DH against the odds, you guys stuck through it and did not give up. Was always fun against your guilds too, Abys and SE and all the others. Good luck to all on reset!

SBI

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Welp, was a funnish week. will be interesting to see how we fair after loosing our 2 biggst wvw guilds…again…lol

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Don’t much care about the new BIG PICTURE crap right now. It’ll shake out, we’ll adapt, we’ll move on.

I want to shout out to the best roamer (by far) that I fought this week, though. BP mesmer from “Filthy,” very well fought. Also, that annoying condi engi from [beep], but I could never get you away from your friends, so you only get a half-nod. :p

I hope we get SBI or IOJ next week so I can go hunt down all the Abys and SE people who think they’re “roamers!” (no offense intended, boys, it’s all in fun)

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Wow, trying to take back S sentry in DH BL, have sentry almost dead, SBI necro shows up, kill her, BP shows up, kill him, then get jumped by 2 more SBI. Wow, if I would have had full health I would have killed you all!

[Abys]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Only 34 points separating borlis (rank12) and sbi (rank13)! Looks like sbi are going to get the fairy tale Sbi/JQ/BG matchup they always wanted!

Enjoy gold league guys!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Only 34 points separating borlis (rank12) and sbi (rank13)! Looks like sbi are going to get the fairy tale Sbi/JQ/BG matchup they always wanted!

Enjoy gold league guys!

We still got 3 more weeks to go. And honestly, its all going to depend on who are opponents are in those 3 weeks. Whoever gets matched up with lower ranked servers will see their rating go down. Whoever gets matched up with higher ranked servers will see their rating go up.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murr.4976

Murr.4976

I just want to say this match up has been a lot of fun, as one of the recent transfers to SBI I can commend SBI’s organization. To BP and DH I salute your wvw players especially to the BP group that took hills when everyone said BP had quit.
To the forum warriors on all sides :Ppppppppp lighten up
To those who posted positive feed back and compliments to any of the severs &/or guilds, thank you for the revitalizing breath of fresh air.
May we all have challenging and fun matchup for the coming week.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Enjoy gold league guys!

Enjoy stomping servers with far less coverage than you guys. Sounds like a ton of fun! -_-

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

thanks for the fights Bags!! next time when we have a lil more time to organize a fight club we wont bring 5 wars!!! lmao still had fun tho

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR