8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

This is why we need a GvG system in place alreadyyyyy.

Also, at that video, did I see a [Scnd] tag? Is that Second Law from EU or a different guild? Or am I blind?

Just curious~

It’s not Second Law. Guild named Second Alt using the same tag.

That is Rekka from Scnd on his alt account I’m pretty sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XingWongBochChoi.9854

XingWongBochChoi.9854

This is why we need a GvG system in place alreadyyyyy.

Also, at that video, did I see a [Scnd] tag? Is that Second Law from EU or a different guild? Or am I blind?

Just curious~

It’s not Second Law. Guild named Second Alt using the same tag.

That is Rekka from Scnd on his alt account I’m pretty sure.

Yeah, I hear he is pretty cute.

Auskaaaaaaa~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Hai yumm, why you using our battle rooster as your guild emblem? Love, CERN.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Stop teasing him guys. Don’t make him cry like last time. He started reporting all posts that made him cry last week.

who are you?

im srs

He’s the guy who pointed out you made yourself look like an idiot last week a couple times. I didn’t know you were dealing with memory issues, I assume of a medical nature for them to be this severe. I wont be trolling you anymore. Sorry about anything that may have hurt your feelings.

No one will ever accuse the Lord High Chairman Dictator of not being sympathetic to the plight of the mentally challenged.

No, I think you’re just trying too hard to sound like a maguuman. Word on the street is, they do it better.

When coming to the forums and I get compared to Maguummybears I’ll call it a win. I mean thats like going into a GvG and getting called red guard or agg. Thanks man.

(edited by eithinan.9841)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

If we got owned by guards how did we take garri? more plot holes in your stories please!!

Do you need me to add numbers to the green dots in the screenshot?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I’m a rooster

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m a rooster

The best rooster, which is the best

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Here’s the two uninterrupted Scrim/GvG’s between [DERP] & [RE]. It did suck getting hit for 8-9k backstabs but all the more reason for ANET to give up on this biweekly temp content BS and give us somewhere to do GvG’s.

http://youtu.be/WTpR9Sqzjlc

Was cool to watch from a necro view, I’ve started playing mine more and was curios to see what some other ones are doing. Thanks for the video!

P.S. When is [NS] vs [EP] going to be posted?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

I’m a rooster

There is no other rooster, i am the alpha rooster.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’m a rooster

I do not understand why you would release a rooster at a rock concert.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I had to go back into your posts to see who you were. You really didn’t make any impression on me.

So! A quick review shows:

Just so BG/SoR know, JQ claimed in their last matchup that the only reason they’re not T1 is because BG and SoR 2v1 them every time. Maybe it’s time to show ’em who da boss

That one would have worked better had JQ gone back to T1 and been dragged in score. No one made that claim, so obvious troll is obvious. Interesting you would post it in the T1 matchup thread when JQ is winning T1. /shrug

lol@Wammo. No wonder HzH is afraid to do GvG. This thread is so entertaining with Achilles around. Keep talking, Achilles.

This lovely quote of yours suggests you attempting to patronize me by inferring I rolled one of the most tragic PvE noobtrap bars from the early days of GW1. Fortunately, my guild leader stepped in and made it obvious to you that our sarcasm was indeed, sarcasm. edit: If I remember correctly, the only people who referred to that bar as ‘wammo’ were those who PvE’d. Food for thought. Also, you never GvG’d when it was an actual arena. #confused

I would continue to paste a few more things, but a quick scan shows that most of your posts are either for your newfound obsession with HzH and EMP, or PYRO and DE|RP.

I couldn’t determine if you’re trying too hard to troll PYRO or if you’re just their fanboi, but most posts support the latter. Enjoy your matchup! GG

No wonder nobody likes you. I didn’t read it, but from the wall of text to quotes ratio, I think you’re mad. GG indeed

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

I’m a rooster

I do not understand why you would release a rooster at a rock concert.

to dance duhhh

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

... you all are not thinking of the dolyaks. Or quaggans. Or that poor cat chasing the rat at north camp who seems to exist solely for me to C&D off of in an emergency.

Cats. Cats are nice.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Now this is what I’m talkin’ about!

/popcorn omnomnomnom

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Here’s the two uninterrupted Scrim/GvG’s between [DERP] & [RE]. It did suck getting hit for 8-9k backstabs but all the more reason for ANET to give up on this biweekly temp content BS and give us somewhere to do GvG’s.

Was cool to watch from a necro view, I’ve started playing mine more and was curios to see what some other ones are doing. Thanks for the video!

[NS] vs. [EP] from last night. My friend only managed to record 4 rounds, sorry about that. Enjoy~

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

??? Both gvg videos i only see the winning rounds included. wheres the fun in that

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

you all need to get out of the WvW thread, GvG is for Guild Wars 1 ya noobs.

go play that game and stay out of WvW so people who really want to play the way it was meant to be played can play. get it?

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

WRod.3856

??? Both gvg videos i only see the winning rounds included. wheres the fun in that

The one round we lost we put in our tryout members and the recorder wasn’t in that round. Not to mention, those thieves jumping. (next time we will remember to keep the recorder in hmmmmmk?)

Edit:

Just leaving this here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/official-gvg-setup-in-gw2/

(edited by WRod.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

go play that game and stay out of WvW so people who really want to play the way it was meant to be played can play. get it?

just like the thieves who dont respect people who want 15 v 15 and 20 v 20 on an open area imo.

Don’t you get it? No one wants to do 10 v 10 in crappy spvp build/gear, if you want GvG out of wvw how about you support the movement to get an arena for it?

If “Gw1 gvg is true gvg” then why is it that no one wants to do it like that in this game? Because this way is more fun, in gear that we earn, want, and builds that we want with sizes we want.

Not sure why that thief talks about circle jerks when really it is a test of which group can coordinate field control and focus fire on a larger scale?
Then he talks about " go clash in the field" when he represents DEVS guild- which is some SoS shame off troll guild- and has no idea what real WvW in VOIP with a guild is like.

Why dont you join a guild and find out what it is to fight in 20v20 instead of contaminating legitimate fights with your selfish, subjective logic?

If you are really a good thief, get in the fight with a guild tag from the start instead of jumping in and making the numbers unfair. Just two garbage thieves in my opinion who NEED to be on the side with more players.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Posted by: mrochon.8765

mrochon.8765

well stated.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]
God among Thieves and QQ Instigator

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Just for you

http://youtu.be/vHnud3SQh10

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I just 1v2ed a DEVS thief and a ranger. I thought they were CAL-i stealth players?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I just 1v2ed a DEVS thief and a ranger. I thought they were CAL-i stealth players?

Video or it didn’t happen.

in Match-ups

WRod.3856

I just 1v2ed a DEVS thief and a ranger. I thought they were CEVO-P stealth players?

fixed

in Match-ups

mrochon.8765

No you didn’t. There are NO DEVS players playing atm. We’re all stuck at work until tonight.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

So enlighten me, what exactly is hilarious about a thief

I used Heartseeker too close to a cliff when I was a sprout, so these days I’m big on the P/D.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

No you didn’t. There are NO DEVS players playing atm. We’re all stuck at work until tonight.

All in the same circus? Neat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Hi guys, we are hosting a 3v3 tournament this Saturday and Sunday (August 17-18) which is open to all participants. It is a 3v3 deathmatch-style bracket tournament in a spvp custom arena. It is hosted during NA prime time but open to all.

Prizes are as follows:
1st: 40 gold
2nd: 25 gold
3rd: 15 gold

The event will be streamed on twitch with giveaways for the viewers. There will participants from all servers so don’t miss your chance to prove your guild/team is the best in guild wars 2! We will also have a consolation bracket so if you get knocked out early you still have a chance to battle your way back in.

Click here for more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/BT-3v3-Deathmatch-Tournament-Aug-17-18/first#post2581122

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

[NS] vs. [EP] from last night. My friend only managed to record 4 rounds, sorry about that. Enjoy~

Cool man! I’ll be watching this later

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Hi guys, we are hosting a 3v3 tournament this Saturday and Sunday (August 17-18) which is open to all participants. It is a 3v3 deathmatch-style bracket tournament in a spvp custom arena. It is hosted during NA prime time but open to all.

Prizes are as follows:
1st: 40 gold
2nd: 25 gold
3rd: 15 gold

The event will be streamed on twitch with giveaways for the viewers. There will participants from all servers so don’t miss your chance to prove your guild/team is the best in guild wars 2! We will also have a consolation bracket so if you get knocked out early you still have a chance to battle your way back in.

Click here for more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/BT-3v3-Deathmatch-Tournament-Aug-17-18/first#post2581122

This could be pretty interesting, actually. Thanks for the information.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

Had some fun roaming unfair fights today. thanks TC!

got boring throwing these trashcan thieves around from Cern. You guys def got me though when your mountain of garbage came to help. I think I’m just gonna pve now since its more challenging then fighting you ‘guise.’ I’ll have to work on my 1vdumptruck of garbage. fighting a few trashcans that can invis is too ez.

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

in Match-ups

mrochon.8765

folks it’s been fun. we’ll see you out and about.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Had some fun roaming unfair fights today. thanks TC!

got boring throwing these trashcan thieves around from Cern. You guys def got me though when your mountain of garbage came to help. I think I’m just gonna pve now since its more challenging then fighting you ‘guise.’ I’ll have to work on my 1vdumptruck of garbage. fighting a few trashcans that can invis is too ez.

10/10 would be trolled again

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

If “Gw1 gvg is true gvg” then why is it that no one wants to do it like that in this game? Because this way is more fun, in gear that we earn, want, and builds that we want with sizes we want.

How sustainable to do u really think deathmatchs in an arena the size of a barbie doll closet are?

It’s cool for a month or two….Then what?

Even if they do implement it, it wont be anything like what your doing now…

GL on your movement, tho

(edited by Efface.8460)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

How sustainable to do u really think deathmatchs in an arena the size of a barbie doll closet are?

GL on your movement, tho

idk id love to watch ppl die to burst hits all day long…..they get what they deserve

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

GL on your movement, tho

why would they implement an arena the size of graveyard in foe fire?

lol when we ask for gvg arena, we mean south camp windmill area sized arena.
thanks for your ignorance tho

Where you can showcase your amazing versatility and coordination/communication?

pls…

thanks for your ignorance tho

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

not really, more so where we can practice and get better as a group. Its fun, i’m sure you have your preferences just like any other player.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Such a pleasant thread.

And welcome back, Saiyr.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Some roaming this week. I like how in the last fight a pro [Yumm] guy doesn’t even engage and just revives people, then runs off without doing anything else.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

No, I just meant that I saw you in the Crown Pavilion…

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: citadelli.2591

citadelli.2591

What’s wrong with talking about GvG on the WvW thread? That’s the only place we can do GvG.
I didn’t play GW1 tbh so I have no reference for that.
To me GvG has been one of the most exciting things in the game I’ve come across. It may be a community driven thing, (might be why it’s kind of cool, like a “Fight Club”, but it’s super fun!
Especially love Ogre Warmasters vids on YouTube where him and his buds are doing commentaries on them. It’s gaining quite a following. We usually have up to a hundred watching us. So at least I’m not alone, nor are EP, kitten or NS and RE and several other guilds – hundreds of them all across the world.
So if you don’t like it, don’t worry about it.
Maybe A-net will make a special channel for us so you don’t have to be bothered by a few posts ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

DB in Mag bl attacking SE tower gate when the wall was trebbed open /facepalm, wow,,, just wow.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

DB in Mag bl attacking SE tower gate when the wall was trebbed open /facepalm, wow,,, just wow.

PvD not PvW, gosh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Isn’t gw1 dead?

This isnt your thread Q.Q, and im tired of GvG talk almost as boring as playing victim in Tier 1 forums

Tier 1 is full of the QQ. You should try vitamin D if you’re feeling down.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Fun GvG today with ZN! You guys are really solid, hope to see more of you soon.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Some roaming this week. I like how in the last fight a pro [Yumm] guy doesn’t even engage and just revives people, then runs off without doing anything else.

Why ya gotta pour mayonnaise all over ma boy Oz with some pillowfighting mermaids vid? That’s what that metrosexual-backyard-“dubsteppin”-bowel care is for….

Stick with your kind pls….k thx

We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell ‘em stories that don’t go anywhere – like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you’d say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones…

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Fun GvG today with ZN! You guys are really solid, hope to see more of you soon.

Sweet another video to watch tomorrow!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Once again this week there will be another dolyak parade!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (8/15) at 7 PM ST (yes 1 hour later)
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

That first track just made me feel like 16 again – thank you!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]