9/13: FA/DB/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

So, how do you FA guys feel about Novus? Must suck to cheat and still lose.

In what way exactly are we losing, im confused ( if you say score im going to assume your a fairweather carebear)
We held the most blood lust buffs in NA today, and we took your TCBL hills, so…

You’re not in first. That is exactly what way you’re losing.

Of course were not in first, why would we be in first, we dont have the 24/7 time coverage you guys have. Everytime we face a tier 1 server or TC, I go to bed knowing we losing everything we have way pointed and fortified while we sleep. Doesn’t bother me one bit, its just a plain fact when we face you or any tier 1 server.

Funny though when you guys get matched up with tier 1 you guys lose because you get a taste of your own medicine. Last matchup with FA vs BG vs JQ, BG and JQ had horrid militia with the exception of a few guilds. But their massive number superiority 24/7 is what keeps them in tier 1.

superiority is all i saw and on that we starting a pool for league winners?

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

In what way exactly are we losing, im confused ( if you say score im going to assume your a fairweather carebear)

Of course were not in first, why would we be in first, we dont have the 24/7 time coverage you guys have. Everytime we face a tier 1 server or TC, I go to bed knowing we losing everything we have way pointed and fortified while we sleep. Doesn’t bother me one bit, its just a plain fact when we face you or any tier 1 server. After NA goes to bed TC ppt rises from about 200-250 to about 400-450+ most of the morning for about 8-12 hours. I’m sure you opposite timeszones are bored of fighting just 2-3 of our oceanic/AU guilds. Most of the time they take everything with no resistance. I stayed up Monday morning and surveyed all 4 borderlands. FA had outman buff in all 4 BL’s even our own, between 0100 PST – 1200 PST with TC almost hitting 500 PPT. So we have no coverage for half a day. So thats why your score doubles ours.

Funny though when you guys get matched up with tier 1 you guys lose because you get a taste of your own medicine. Last matchup with FA vs BG vs JQ, BG and JQ had horrid militia with the exception of a few guilds. But their massive number superiority 24/7 is what keeps them in tier 1.

Did you miss the first grade when all the kids said “Second place is the first LOSER?”

I mean, “dude” comes out saying “in what way are we losing exactly”

I provided a very good example I thought.

Literal Steve at your service.

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

WHAT IS THIS? o.o;;

omg loool sos beating tc…yeah right what on earth is this bug?

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

I don’t about you but we had about 35-40 when we were in your lords room in garry, we killed garry guild claimer like 10 times, the highest the ring ever went up was 50% before being bannered again by your thousand of warriors. We were in your garry for over 20 minutes, so I dont consider that losing. The only reason we were defeated at garry, one you bannered the lord like 10 times, two you had players contesting the ring constantly even though we blocked off your waypoints and entrances with very few getting by, and three you waypointed in like 5 times with more reinforcements which only very few survived. So…..

Also lots of my players were complaining their bags were full the first 5 minutes we were in there. So we had lots of loot bags just sitting around garry, unfortunately we had to let them despawn.

By the time we got defeated your garrry was swarming with TC probably your entire server was there after 15-20 minutes which by the way is slow response considering you guys outnumber us 2:1 during most timezones. Took your entire server to push the core of our group out of your keep. Still took your waypointed hills though. Regardless my guys had fun, probably leveled 3-5 times just in garry alone.

My opinion you guys lost, your thousand war banners saved your garry not your final 60-70+ player push to wipe the 20 guys we had remaining.

The bad is strong with TC.

Fixed.

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Stuff.

Lol so you’re Novus? Surely you’d have seen that we were having lots of fun in chat with your alt account? And “thousands of banners”, really? Must’ve been thousands of TC inside Garrison.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Good Job FA.
DB go home.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Yo.

Fighting Tee Cee and Dee Bee in the ruins of power is more fun than GTAV :O

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

only fail thieves or those that dont rely on pure stealth alone( sometimes) run im a straight line when they are trying to get away, therefore you assume they cut left or right or behind

I’ve had remarkable success going straight into and through the zerg. I don’t know if that’s because they’re not expecting it or just being nice because they didn’t think you’d try it.

Why not if you know you’re not going to be able to outrun the roflstomp?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I don’t about you but we had about 35-40 when we were in your lords room in garry, we killed garry guild claimer like 10 times, the highest the ring ever went up was 50% before being bannered again by your thousand of warriors. We were in your garry for over 20 minutes, so I dont consider that losing. The only reason we were defeated at garry, one you bannered the lord like 10 times, two you had players contesting the ring constantly even though we blocked off your waypoints and entrances with very few getting by, and three you waypointed in like 5 times with more reinforcements which only very few survived. So…..

Also lots of my players were complaining their bags were full the first 5 minutes we were in there. So we had lots of loot bags just sitting around garry, unfortunately we had to let them despawn.

By the time we got defeated your garrry was swarming with TC probably your entire server was there after 15-20 minutes which by the way is slow response considering you guys outnumber us 2:1 during most timezones. Took your entire server to push the core of our group out of your keep. Still took your waypointed hills though. Regardless my guys had fun, probably leveled 3-5 times just in garry alone.

My opinion you guys lost, your thousand war banners saved your garry not your final 60-70+ player push to wipe the 20 guys we had remaining.

The bad is strong with FA.

Fixed.

Here allow me to fix that for you. Cute right? Stop changing my quotes, thanks.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

I’ve been gone for a while, what’s the T2 arbitrary win condition for this week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I’ve been gone for a while, what’s the T2 arbitrary win condition for this week?

number of complaints about the orb buff i think judging from the WvW forums in their entirety.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Number of times your server downed teq

BOOM carried by pve

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

only fail thieves or those that dont rely on pure stealth alone( sometimes) run im a straight line when they are trying to get away, therefore you assume they cut left or right or behind

I’ve had remarkable success going straight into and through the zerg. I don’t know if that’s because they’re not expecting it or just being nice because they didn’t think you’d try it.

Why not if you know you’re not going to be able to outrun the roflstomp?

zergs shouldn’t chase one thief or thieves in general unless they are in the way

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Huygens.4075

BOOM carried by pve

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

BOOM carried by pve

I don’t think that was worth an Oh Snap! from Dr. House and does it count when tons of other people guess to the server or team up in overflows? i need answers

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

BOOM carried by pve

I don’t think that was worth an Oh Snap! from Dr. House and does it count when tons of other people guess to the server or team up in overflows? i need answers

TC PvE taking Teq to school … #TCbombsTeq

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Of course were not in first, why would we be in first, we dont have the 24/7 time coverage you guys have. Everytime we face a tier 1 server or TC, I go to bed knowing we losing everything we have way pointed and fortified while we sleep. Doesn’t bother me one bit, its just a plain fact when we face you or any tier 1 server. After NA goes to bed TC ppt rises from about 200-250 to about 400-450+ most of the morning for about 8-12 hours. I’m sure you opposite timeszones are bored of fighting just 2-3 of our oceanic/AU guilds. Most of the time they take everything with no resistance. I stayed up Monday morning and surveyed all 4 borderlands. FA had outman buff in all 4 BL’s even our own, between 0100 PST – 1200 PST with TC almost hitting 500 PPT. So we have no coverage for half a day. So thats why your score doubles ours.

~ I enjoy fighting FA & DB – in PST

After a night of chewing through Novus Zerg #TCbombsFA

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Huygens.4075

BOOM carried by pve

You say that like the guesters are an advantage.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

BOOM carried by pve

You say that like the guesters are an advantage.

i was leading to that because when i guest i fell like im carrying the server

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I’ve had remarkable success going straight into and through the zerg.

zergs shouldn’t chase one thief or thieves in general unless they are in the way

That’s why I go through them, it’s the fastest way out of their way, either way, unless they go out of their way after I go out of mine out of theirs.

No wai.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyrych.8174

Kyrych.8174

Thank you RISE for the nice fights in EB today. I wanted to take WC fair and square, but the amount of ac’s you got in that place was too much I feel bad for using cheesy dredge catas, but in war anything works. I hope to see you again in the future.

Chudozver [EP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

WHAT IS THIS? o.o;;

ohai TC/SOS LOL..

wtf Anet.. They try to fix one thing and break everything….

They just tipped their hand and showed us next week’s matchup. All part of the ongoing plan to depopulate the silver league’s WvW LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: J heazy.7214

J heazy.7214

I’d just like to give a shout-out to [APS] guild from FA for the impromptu scrimmage/unofficial GvG/ scrimmage last night with [ÆSS] Ássurance. We all had a blast and hope you did as well. Just want to clarify we had to bring in a substitute out of the crowd halfway through due to a disconnect.

[STUN] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

But their massive number superiority 24/7 is what keeps them in tier 1.

Attachments:

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/qkH-hEZxSeQ

The video is still processing.

FA, I SALUTE YOU. YOU DEFEND YOUR GARRISON EVEN WHEN WE HAD FULL 3 BORDERLAND BUFFS.

>3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

It would of been a little more fun if whoever was on your AC wasn’t using broken zoom(probably from SAB or hacks) just saying. Regardless it was a great fight and I hope there’s more to come today and tomorrow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

I’d just like to give a shout-out to [APS] guild from FA for the impromptu scrimmage/unofficial GvG/ scrimmage last night with [ÆSS] Ássurance. We all had a blast and hope you did as well. Just want to clarify we had to bring in a substitute out of the crowd halfway through due to a disconnect.

My folks enjoyed it, was most consistent fighting we could get only way to learn is to get the practice so we appreciated greatly.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

FA, I SALUTE YOU. YOU DEFEND YOUR GARRISON EVEN WHEN WE HAD FULL 3 BORDERLAND BUFFS.

>3<

had to really scrape the bottom of the barrel for people …. but yeah twas intense to say the least.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

>3<

had to really scrape the bottom of the barrel for people …. but yeah twas intense to say the least.

AND you’re a pve commander!!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

>3<

AND you’re a pve commander!!

I’d say PvX

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

WHY YOU NO FIGHT, FA?
STOP RUNNING.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The weekly dolyak parade will be in 40 minutes, meeting in TCBL by the south camp!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Man, RE has their nikes on tonight. We just want to fight

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Anyone want to duel?

DB Warrior

FABL by Windmill behind South Camp.

and

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Stun-Warriors-in-WvW/2850063

These two posts say he’s from DB, and everyone from FA (incl Novus lol) goin on and on about TC’s coverage (we all know about it) and how TC doesn’t fight against bigger servers etc based on some troll post he made which he deleted.

Classic!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

WHY YOU NO FIGHT, FA?
STOP RUNNING.

Why you have triple the numbers, TC?
No need to stack that many.

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Tequatl is giving an assist to FA and DB lol.

FA had 100 in TS3 for Tequatl event, so not really.

LOL @ 100. TC is running Teq on multiple servers and guesting around to help small servers finish it.

Teq is giving you guys a major assist lol.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

LOL @ 100. TC is running Teq on multiple servers and guesting around to help small servers finish it.

gratz?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

gratz?

Not not gratz. We can’t even take camps because everyone is Teqing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stigmatized.1672

Stigmatized.1672

Thank you RISE for the nice fights in EB today. I wanted to take WC fair and square, but the amount of ac’s you got in that place was too much I feel bad for using cheesy dredge catas, but in war anything works. I hope to see you again in the future.

Sorry, but i have to say it “that” was not RISE, “that” was me commanding only militia a total of 15+, and we dont have that many AC, but belive me you build like 8 catas 4 trebs and we destroy your catas a lot of times " I LOVE YOLO TIME ", at the end i think both sides spend a lot of time in WC, but again 15 vs 40 TC maybe ?¿? .

Sadly at the end when i go to eat, for art of magic TC push hard into our Keep, coincidence ?? maybe or maybe not ^^

[RB] Commander Tyrion Delos Bravos – Condi/Tank Mesmer – Fort Aspemwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: motku.2354

motku.2354

It’s been a fun week so far!

To [EP] I wish I knew if you actually all wore purple to battle. That kinda makes me <3 you.
To [CERN] and [RE] thanks for walking dolyaks and kites with us. You know who you are.
To [KH], everyone screams when you show up; and it took me a while to learn they weren’t saying “cage.” Fix that pls.

To [Hero], you guys don’t seem very heroic from our side of the fence… I mean, we are the heroes, right?
To [DF] I’m sorta jealous that we don’t have a thieves only guild. We are so shunned over here, but at least we aren’t rangers.

To everyone complaining about spies, lay off the weed a little.
To Tequatl, I don’t enjoy what you have done to our community.

To [RISE] keep hunting those bags.
To [RQ] keep hunting those bags.
To [APS] keep hunting those PPT.
To [SND] keep being awesome, and make some grilled cheese.

Persea – [BOMB]
King of the Avocados, Master of Lies, ONE FEWER Assblaster, OG Milkshaker
Fort Aspenwood WvWer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

TC, go home. Your “help” for small servers stinks of imperialist snobbery.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

To the [RQ] folks RP walking outside of Durios a few hours ago – sorry, we didn’t realize until afterward. We had just defended Durios against some DB guys, saw your group outside, and just jumped in.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

It’s been a fun week so far!

To [EP] I wish I knew if you actually all wore purple to battle. That kinda makes me <3 you.

Hit options and change “Team Colours” to none under user interface, you can now see everyone’s original colours in WvW (And sPvP).

Spoiler: They don’t ;;

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

I personally change my colors too much to just stay on purple but no we dont all wear purple. That was more of a thing when the guild was started at release

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

TC’s Garrison is standing after 4 days, you might need to petition Tequatl to come help claim it.

That is, if TC doesn’t just kill it too.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Huygens.4075

TC, go home. Your “help” for small servers stinks of imperialist snobbery.

Oh dear, the colonials are having a fit again. How tedious.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Fun fights for ATK in DB BL last night. Good fights from both DB and TC and no one was zerging :O!!!

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Random sea raids at EB earlier. And it sems lfg is working now.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I personally change my colors too much to just stay on purple but no we dont all wear purple. That was more of a thing when the guild was started at release

Ah, one of The Not So Ancient Questions: does the carpet match the drapes.