Shifty.4985

Does Ge or GD wana go to a bl and fight IRON, the lag in EB is stupid :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Glad to have this matchup back all the others are soooo boring. Just sucks that SoR and JQ have to resort to 2v1.

Oh please BG and JQ always 2v1 SoR

Everyone 2 v 1 everyone. Just letting out the secret

Fact: JQ never gets 2v1’d

There are very good reasons for that, and JQ thrives off the animosity between BG/SoR every time

JQ is here for easy wins. It is either super stacked or double teaming to at least secure a 2nd place.

JQ won’t stand a chance 1v1 with either SoR or BG in a matchup.

i will not say " has a chance" but rather JQ can win if the majority of their population shows up for wvw, remember when they returned from T2, the amount of players JQ has on either time zones was insane, normal JQer needs motivation or something i guess they tend to lose interest after a while.

I still can’t believe ppl actually still care about matchup ppt/wins. I wish we had the same attitude of the EU servers. It would be better fights all around imo.

Different people have different taste of what is fun. For me personally caring for the fights alone would gets boring quickly if there is no higher purpose like ppt/server pride.

I can see the point of view. Even if you personally get stomped again, and again, and again… and again… it’s offset if at the end of the week your abusers lose the points game. A good consolation mechanism so long as the victory types are dispersed.

Hmm..I actually play as a roamer most of the time and win a lot of my fights. While I enjoy the fights, I prefer what I do actually has a purpose than just pure fighting as it prolongs the fun. I don’t like your sarcastic attitude toward people with different view of what’s fun, especially given it’s just a game…

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

Youre on par if not bigger now.

What? Big EU? How many have GD brought? 50? Our OCX and late NA should be not much more than 15-20. Yes, our Asian force is huge and I think larger than SoR’s but not much larger than those BG forces.
NA shouldn’t be much difference between SoR and JQ as we lost Ward and Aco to you while getting NS and Agg. Don’t know how much BG can sent into NA prime, but on resets it seems pretty equal between the servers.
The problem with numbers and counting is that our EU is often kept alive by early NA players or Asians which stay on longer to keep the ppt above 100. And that’s the same SoR does. I see TW often in early EU time slots, not with the whole guild, but the tags are there and it’s the same with BG, when you meet HB (EU) guys in late NA or.. me in NA prime as an EU player.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

We don’t have 3 EU guilds. You are misinformed. NYS is the only guild that can run 30. Every other guild (GC/SAHP/SONG) runs 10-20. Every Rallian can vouch for this. I’m pretty sure GGYY can run 30 as well. Seriously, people have argued that SoR’s SEA may have even numbers compared to BG and JQ at times, which I find is true (purely depends on NYS’s raid times), but no one has ever said SoR outnumbers JQ in SEA. Don’t be comical.

You should have at least 2 EU guilds which can field 30+. IRON and KISS and some NA guys helping out at EU time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

You say that but BG and SoR have more numbers than JQ.

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

Just curious, which three SoR sea guilds can field 30+?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

We don’t have 3 EU guilds. You are misinformed. NYS is the only guild that can run 30. Every other guild (GC/SAHP/SONG) runs 10-20. Every Rallian can vouch for this. I’m pretty sure GGYY can run 30 as well. Seriously, people have argued that SoR’s SEA may have even numbers compared to BG and JQ at times, which I find is true (purely depends on NYS’s raid times), but no one has ever said SoR outnumbers JQ in SEA. Don’t be comical.

You should have at least 2 EU guilds which can field 30+. IRON and KISS and some NA guys helping out at EU time.

Word is they are getting a new EU guild as well.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Yay for stacking wars and queues!
Cheers ANet.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Wait…someone in chat mentioned that some servers/guilds are paying guilds on other servers to transfer to them? Seriously? If this is true this is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard about mmos. Lost total respect for the server that was mentioned in chat…not that I had a lot of respect for it already being from BG

XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Just what we need in T1 onther JQ map blob guild, laging the place up. Good job overstacking again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

IRON can field 30+, KISS is usually ~20 from my experience but they operate much more independently so I’m not as familiar. I’m not aware of a third EU guild.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Just what we need in T1 onther JQ map blob guild, laging the place up. Good job overstacking again.

No offense but we all know the server that blobs the most and it is not JQ Keep it classy please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

Yeahh, okay. IRON does not field 30. I’m sure on some days they have fielded 30, but the majority of the time there is more than 30 following them. Did you forget about KISS? They were in wvw yesterday. I would also like to say that SoR DOES have more SEA forces than JQ. Sure, JQ pulls off one big ATM zerg, but what about SoR’s SEA groups who are more spread out? Not to mention you got a new transfer that plays during SEA.

BG is even taking a hit during SEA since [ND] (Never Die) had a big issue with their guild being deleted and they aren’t pulling enough people into wvw currently. We lost [Meow] (not a BIG deal, I know) and [Thai] doesn’t rally as a guild in wvw anymore. We also lost [TKG] who tended to play during SEA.

I’m sure SoR SEA has noticed all this.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

JQ is here for easy wins. It is either super stacked or double teaming to at least secure a 2nd place.

We can’t help it the other servers start attacking the targets we attack ;-)

By the way, good sir, easy wins vs SOR and BG….. you are hallucinating.

I don’t think he remembers the last match where BG totally outstacked JQ and was ready to thump chests about their 2nd 100k+ points win. There was also matches where JQ couldn’t withstand the mighty blobs of SOR and BG, so yah I would like what he was smokin’.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

I would think these guilds helps fill the void left by very large guilds like Ward and Aco. Don’t forget, Tsym says they’ll be back again soon. That means… click and wait in queue…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Yeahh, okay. IRON does not field 30. I’m sure on some days they have fielded 30, but the majority of the time there is more than 30 following them. Did you forget about KISS? They were in wvw yesterday. I would also like to say that SoR DOES have more SEA forces than JQ. Sure, JQ pulls off one big ATM zerg, but what about SoR’s SEA groups who are more spread out? Not to mention you got a new transfer that plays during SEA.

BG is even taking a hit during SEA since [ND] (Never Die) had a big issue with their guild being deleted and they aren’t pulling enough people into wvw currently. We lost [Meow] (not a BIG deal, I know) and [Thai] doesn’t rally as a guild in wvw anymore.

You have no idea what You’re talking about. Yes, ATM has one huge zerg of 60+. ATM fields around 30+ of their guildies, but Waha pulls all the pugs in naturally. JQ often has a HUGE militia group in EB everytime, with around 40+. Don’t even get me started with Ge, TKG and GGYY. These guilds usually field 20 on an average.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

BG is even taking a hit during SEA since [ND] (Never Die) had a big issue with their guild being deleted and they aren’t pulling enough people into wvw currently. We lost [Meow] (not a BIG deal, I know) and [Thai] doesn’t rally as a guild in wvw anymore.

You have no idea what You’re talking about. Yes, ATM has one huge zerg of 60+. ATM fields around 30+ of their guildies, but Waha pulls all the pugs in naturally. JQ often has a HUGE militia group in EB everytime, with around 40+. Don’t even get me started with Ge, TKG and GGYY. These guilds usually field 20 on an average.

I do have an idea what I’m talking about since I have been playing during BG oceanic/SEA for months on end.

That group in EB is [Ge]. JQ isn’t the only one with a zerg in EB during SEA. :P

What exactly are you trying to defend here? All someone has to do is attend wvw during SEA and all the evidence is shoved down their throat. Don’t be so defensive.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So when JQ gets some more help to make this a more interesting tier, people now complain we recruit? Come on guys I have respect for both BG and SoR, but JQ really needed the help during EU and a little more in NA. Btw our SEA is not really that big, now if you choose to believe that or not that’s up to you. Please take into consideration though that a guild may only field 20-30 but how many others are with them and following? Just saying keep up the good fights.

EDIT I just re read this I misworded when I say we do not have a big SEA I mean compared to all the other servers we are not to much bigger. Sorry

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

(edited by Jet.4795)

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Again, can you guys not do simple math on SoR? Lets be modest and just say GC/SAHP/SONG field only 10 per guild, plus NYS’s 30. we’re at 60. Hmm looking pretty solid there huh? Now toss in those IRON/TW/CHOO that extend into that timezone too and my goodness we’re growing much bigger aren’t we?! You guys are so kitten delusional its disturbing. We may have a slight number advantage but its no where near how you’re trying to portray it.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Again, can you guys not do simple math on SoR? Lets be modest and just say GC/SAHP/SONG field only 10 per guild, plus NYS’s 30. we’re at 60. Hmm looking pretty solid there huh? Now toss in those IRON/TW/CHOO that extend into that timezone too and my goodness we’re growing much bigger aren’t we?! You guys are so kitten delusional its disturbing. We may have a slight number advantage but its no where near how you’re trying to portray it.

JQ has much more militia in SEA than SoR, increasing their numbers by A LOT more despite having similar guild numbers. TW doesn’t even overextend to SEA and the only time IRON overextends as a guild is on weekends. So… JQ’s SEA isn’t outmanned by SoR’s SEA anymore? 2 people from the same server, different views.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ has much more militia in SEA than SoR, increasing their numbers by A LOT more despite having similar guild numbers. TW doesn’t even overextend to SEA and the only time IRON overextends as a guild is on weekends. So… JQ’s SEA isn’t outmanned by SoR’s SEA anymore? 2 people from the same server, different views.

So we have one lone oceanic guild now TKG that fields 20……yeah….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Hmm, i find this all strange.

JQ had no EU coverage -> we recruit 1 guild there.
JQ had no Oceanic coverage -> we recruit 1 guild there.
JQ lost 4 of its NA guilds to SoR and attrition -> we recruit 2 to replace them (one of which was part of the old EMP anyway)

As BG liked to point out and rub in our face last matchup, we have had nowhere near enough coverage to win vs them or SoR. We try to adress this by recruiting a guild in each timezone to make us competitive, and all of a sudden we’re bad guys who stack up beyond recognition?

I really don’t follow the logic there.
or do you people really wanted us to stay without EU and Oceanic guilds?

Eye r confused

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

You guys are really grasping at straws if your saying TW runs in any force past midnight west coast. Our ops tend to slow down at midnight EST unless its the weekend. Friday+Sat sure we run late if we have numbers, but that’s about it.

We appreciate the fact the residual rhape still hasn’t washed off by EU, but don’t get it twisted, TW runs EST and PST the latest. We have some late night people who havoc, but that’s it.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Please, don’t link that to Azure, it may scare him.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Meet-Sanctum-of-Rall-s-Army/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

I would think these guilds helps fill the void left by very large guilds like Ward and Aco. Don’t forget, Tsym says they’ll be back again soon. That means… click and wait in queue…

Very large guilds eh?

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

You guys are really grasping at straws if your saying TW runs in any force past midnight west coast. Our ops tend to slow down at midnight EST unless its the weekend. Friday+Sat sure we run late if we have numbers, but that’s about it.

We appreciate the fact the residual rhape still hasn’t washed off by EU, but don’t get it twisted, TW runs EST and PST the latest. We have some late night people who havoc, but that’s it.

1 TW in the Zerg transforms it into a TW Zerg. TW runs 80 mans 29 hours a day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Gebrechen,

FYI, I am happy for JQ that you have got coverage now, it’s great for competition. A few points that I’ve observed so far in the match:

1. There’s a guild on SOR called [TW] that isn’t Tempest Wolves, I’ve seen those tags before.

2. I am Singaporean [TW] based in Asia time zone and I am conducting training in some BLs, we have about 2-3 guys on max.

3. GGYY fielded about 20-30 when they 1st came to T1, now they field approx 10-15.

4. ATM/Foo/FB/Waha brings a substantial to of SOR BL while maintaining a presence in JQ BL and EB. Note the PPT evolution for the last few days in Asian time, esp late into the night, all 3 servers have agreed that high PPT is a sign of coverage, not directly linked superior tactics/strategy. Do take a look at PPT evolution if you can, it’s quite informative. Also, come to Asian time to see how Waha runs the JQ SEA because for months this is where JQ won T1.

5. BG has lost [CA] (please confirm) along with [MEOW] & [TKG], all great guilds that could make a difference in one BL. BG PPT has dropped <150PPT now during Asian time. BG has coverage issues likely at this time but I hear/read that BG is hoping to get more coverage (please confirm).

FW

What? Big EU? How many have GD brought? 50? Our OCX and late NA should be not much more than 15-20. Yes, our Asian force is huge and I think larger than SoR’s but not much larger than those BG forces.
NA shouldn’t be much difference between SoR and JQ as we lost Ward and Aco to you while getting NS and Agg. Don’t know how much BG can sent into NA prime, but on resets it seems pretty equal between the servers.
The problem with numbers and counting is that our EU is often kept alive by early NA players or Asians which stay on longer to keep the ppt above 100. And that’s the same SoR does. I see TW often in early EU time slots, not with the whole guild, but the tags are there and it’s the same with BG, when you meet HB (EU) guys in late NA or.. me in NA prime as an EU player.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Congrats on the recruitment JQ, it was needed and I think it is good for everyone if we can have competitive matches with little or no PvD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

1 TW in the Zerg transforms it into a TW Zerg. TW runs 80 mans 29 hours a day.

TW is a 24/7 operation, we station 1 commander w/2 guildies to defend every gate, tower, and keep across all the BL’s, all this is of course behind the strength of our AC’s and Ballista’s. TW is all about the PPT!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Here’s how I see it anyhow, time zones or not, I think BG and SoR will agree with me on this. However, if a guild really wants to join your community and you really want them to be apart of that community are you going to say no? I think every server can agree they want a good stable community and if another guild wants to be apart of that who are we to judge that they cannot? Its easy for other servers to judge other servers on there recruitment, but when its the other way around. Things tend to change.

We are all here for a reason to play a game and enjoy it while we do, I am very happy Agg, NS, TKG, and GD have found a home here. So lets go back to playing the game.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Here’s how I see it anyhow, time zones or not, I think BG and SoR will agree with me on this. However, if a guild really wants to join your community and you really want them to be apart of that community are you going to say no? I think every server can agree they want a good stable community and if another guild wants to be apart of that who are we to judge that they cannot? Its easy for other servers to judge other servers on there recruitment, but when its the other way around. Things tend to change.

We are all here for a reason to play a game and enjoy it while we do, I am very happy Agg, NS, TKG, and GD have found a home here. So lets go back to playing the game.

I wouldn’t be so sure that AGG found a “home”.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Heard they already transferred to Ehmry Bay

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

Night Shift starting raid – now with 100% more plugdj
http://www.twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

However, if a guild really wants to join your community and you really want them to be apart of that community are you going to say no? I think every server can agree they want a good stable community and if another guild wants to be apart of that who are we to judge that they cannot? Its easy for other servers to judge other servers on there recruitment, but when its the other way around. Things tend to change.

We don’t care what you do with your money, but let’s not lie here, every server knows what you’re doing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

As BG liked to point out and rub in our face last matchup, we have had nowhere near enough coverage to win vs them or SoR.

I have a solution for you:
How about moving away from T1 and let another server in instead of trying every options to desperately stay in T1?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Manualbreathing [BALL] Baller Ballistas username: zerg.3465

He follows the Commander tag and lays down regular Ballistas everywhere we stop to drop Flame Rams, or in the middle of an openfield fight, very obvious griefing. Here is an example screenshot series, he got in a golem and jumped off the ledge at Hills. Is there anything can we do about it? There is a general mapchat assumption that he is being paid by SoR forces, but that seems very unlikely.

Manualbreathingx is on SoR – also a member of BALL and I guess a second account. SoR is being trolled as well and I doubt that he is “doing it for a server”, the greatest likelihood is that he’s just a solo troll that does it for the lulz like most trolls.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

So when did [AT], a SEA guild from Dragonbrand, move to SoR?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Very large guilds eh?

Yes. With Raz leading Ward (preferred the PRX crew), even with 2 Wards or so, they’ll draw huge militia/pug to tag. It’ll be a big blob in no time. Trust me. I ran and tagged along with PRX and a little with Ward before they left for greener pastures… As for Ward, I only would follow Raz.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

good fights on JQ BL tonight ..

was fun at hills for awhile there JQ.. wasn’t entirely sure we’d get you guys out of there you were dug in pretty tight great work defending

and to all the silliness in this thread…

tsym won’t be back til december. so cool it with the “tsym back soon” stuff thats 2.5 months away

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

LOL. One can only hope… Is FoE coming along soon? I missed the old “FoE” where they were able to field a huge group.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

As BG liked to point out and rub in our face last matchup, we have had nowhere near enough coverage to win vs them or SoR.

How about moving away from T1 and let another server in instead of trying every options to desperately stay in T1?

Like what server then?

Oh sorry, never mind. You were hoping to get one you can PvD against :-D I misunderstood it at first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Don’t forget, Tsym says they’ll be back again soon. That means… click and wait in queue…

December. EDIT: At least a core group will return and be recruiting at that point, I wouldn’t expect to see us running full force until January.

And can we all stop pretending that [AGG] contributes to PPT. I think a this point we’ve all seen them abandon strategic locations under pressure to GVG or map hop when the enemy zerg splits or does something that won’t net them kills. At best, they are a distraction allowing their allies to capture points while the other side is dealing with them. Nothing wrong with it, they just don’t play for PPT.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

(edited by Clockradio.3257)

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

However, if a guild really wants to join your community and you really want them to be apart of that community are you going to say no? I think every server can agree they want a good stable community and if another guild wants to be apart of that who are we to judge that they cannot? Its easy for other servers to judge other servers on there recruitment, but when its the other way around. Things tend to change.

We don’t care what you do with your money, but let’s not lie here, every server knows what you’re doing.

You kidding right? Lol

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

GL to JQ on it’s recruitment. I do think that the recruitment for JQ was needed to make this a healthy matchup. ATM I think JQ could use an oceanic guild, another NA when AGG leaves(if they leave) but otherwise I think they are in a good position to take 1st next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

GD is one of the best EU guilds. Looking at GW2GVG.com, their only recorded loss was against Scnd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

You kidding right? Lol

Not at all. Either you don’t know what your server is doing, or you’re trying to play innocent. That’s fine, like I said, the rest of us know what is going on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Here to put an end to “if and when Agg leaves” rumors. We made our Chinese friends in Jade Quarry a promise that Aggression will be staying on Jade Quarry for the long run this time, longer than our longest stay on any server previously (Sea of Sorrows) during our PPT days. The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

Just curious, which three SoR sea guilds can field 30+?

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.
song has over 40 for sure and sahp has over 50.
is iron scared of of competition during eu with their 50man+ blob

ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

I’ll bite.

JQ has been in T1 for a very long time. They always managed to rally up a force to stay somewhat competitive. When SBI was destroying us with the War Machine night cap, JQ still managed to keep its morale and stay in T1. When SoS arrived with its mega alliance and completely obliterated the competition for several months, JQ still stayed strong and managed to stay in T1.

JQ had its “mega-alliance” moment several months ago after its huge recruitment push and managed to swing guilds over like SF, RG (for a few weeks), PRX, etc. At that point yes, wvw was very unbalanced and JQ was literally zerg blobbing everything. But those days are long gone. Right now BG is incredibly strong with coverage. SoR has great coverage too. JQ however has really just been surviving on its SEA and NA. We have dipped down to sub 100 PPT during OCX and EU. And yes, that does effect server morale. So yes, JQ recruited a few guilds to help us in those areas.

This was NOWHERE near the size of recruitment JQ made in late jan when we literally turned into HoD 2.0. That actually hurt the scene more than it helped. This recruitment was on a smaller scale and brought in some extra competition into the T1 scene. It will be better for everyone. Who doesn’t want a score of 200k/200k/200k by the end of the week? I do. 100k blowouts are boring, people stop showing up on tuesday when those happen. I think JQ realized this and didn’t go on a crazy recruiting spree this time because of that.

BG and SoR should look at this as just another challenge. See it as less pvdoor occurring and more actual battles on the field instead of 30 people chasing down 5 at a camp. Now you actually have some people to fight during OCX and EU time zones.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.
song has over 40 for sure and sahp has over 50.
is iron scared of of competition during eu with their 50man+ blob
ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

SONG never had, does not and never will field more than 20 people.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.