BG vs JQ vs SoR

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I am on Blackgate epic rant snipped

Based on the above, you are clearly not enjoying yourself in a video game. Might I suggest you simply log off for a bit, least to WvW and simply take a break?

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheActualTruth.9734

TheActualTruth.9734

already am

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

TheActualTruth.9734

but ya know if you don’t like what I’m saying just take it with a grain of salt don’t mean to ruffle feathers but people should know what is actually happening

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

I would prefer the scoring system to be behind the scenes and slightly skewed by population, perhaps objective point value is modified by map population. I play a lot of Planetside 2, which is similar to WvW, and “winning” is the last thing on my mind. I love being in big fights and taking bases or being part of small squad assaulting towers to help the main force get a foothold. In GW2 if you’re not part of the main zerg you’re weakening the server. They’re trying to make WvW into more of a competition, which brings out the worst in people. If you don’t play the right way you get harassed, kind of like LoL.

Why is it that the company that made NGE can somehow make a better 3 way warfare game than a company that had made one of the best pvp games?

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

but ya know if you don’t like what I’m saying just take it with a grain of salt don’t mean to ruffle feathers but people should know what is actually happening

My time in World of Warcraft hardened me to the nuances of online forums and the myriad of characters that post there. It’s not for everyone.

If you think these forums are bad, go take a look at WoW forums. One would think after 8++ years in existence of balancing the game the rants would die down. In fact a new player who is thinking about playing WoW for the first time whom takes a quick visit to their forums may come out of it feeling like it’s the worst online game ever and not a single soul plays it.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

TheActualTruth.9734

These forums amaze me because of the general ignorance of the people that post sometimes I think it’s willful but can’t really tell alot of time.

I’m sure the wow forums has it’s own problems there are quite a few ppl lobbying for their class and against others on here as well except they don’t do it very well or maybe this place is just so barren so no one really cares.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

These forums amaze me because of the general ignorance of the people that post sometimes I think it’s willful but can’t really tell alot of time.

I’m sure the wow forums has it’s own problems there are quite a few ppl lobbying for their class and against others on here as well except they don’t do it very well or maybe this place is just so barren so no one really cares.

Forum posters are but the vocal minority, nothing more nothing less….add to the fact these games are based off server vs server so it’s no secret a bit of trash talk is gonna happen for all sides which adds to the entertainment value.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Hey, I’ll be the first to say that JQ and BG were working together for a bit near mid week as we were closing in 2K points away from SoR, but SoR made more lucrative offer about us not making second. C’est la vie.

To say this doesn’t happen, and to deny it, is a joke. It does, we all do it. We all know JQ/SoR/BG have cycled places for a while now. It can suck, but all is fair in love and war.

BG was the smarter playing here, each deal was made in their favour. Well played!
<3

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SoR seems to have successfully negotiated with TC to put the fix in against BG.

They have already contacted SoS about the same, but our counter-demand of a YouTube video featuring all of TW dancing in pink armor to the tune of “I’m a Barbie Girl” has not been met.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

TheActualTruth, i dont understand what you’re trying to achieve here but firstly i was having fun fighting in small scaled up to 40man groups

In HB we call 1-3 roaming, 4-7 havoc, 8-12 small scale and 13+ a fighting force. Seeing you call a 40 man EU group small scale, makes me wonder how many you aim to have in the least played timezone on NA servers?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

TheActualTruth, i dont understand what you’re trying to achieve here but firstly i was having fun fighting in small scaled up to 40man groups

In HB we call 1-3 roaming, 4-7 havoc, 8-12 small scale and 13+ a fighting force. Seeing you call a 40 man EU group small scale, makes me wonder how many you aim to have in the least played timezone on NA servers?

he said “in small scaled UP TO 40 man groups” so from 10-40 people

Evin Arris

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Yes so 40 man is in his world “small scale” so what is your point?

Also let me mess around with Shifty for a bit please. Im sure he’ll get his revenge ingame..

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Your views on numbers =/= another persons.

40 can be considered “small” on an over-stuffed map. Especially when the T1 zergs are more-so the token “blobs” of 60-100ish players.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Smokee,

Do forgive me if I’m wrong but I’ve reread what Shifty wrote. I don’t think he meant 40man as small scaled in his statement. I’m Asian and my English is not the best but I’m pretty sure.

FW

Also let me mess around with Shifty for a bit please. Im sure he’ll get his revenge ingame..

[SoX] – JQ

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

nice fight in tc bay earlier tonight was fun fighting both tc and bg. lol

OP’d thief, lol

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

They were 2 categories small man AND 40man, i wasnt calling 40man small scales because thats kinda stupid :P

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

@TheActualThruth – this post shows what the forums are about for alot of people, a chance for a laugh and a joke. Trash talking is part of what happens and I wouldnt change it for the world.

I agree WvW had alot of problems and I can understand your frustration over alot of the problems that exist without any feedback or fixes from anet. I am sure there are many that share your frustration as well. That being said, alot of us either get on with it, or stop playing for a bit, it would seem to me like you need a break as some one already said. What ever you decide to do, making a whining thread will change nothing and you are just repeating yourself now.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

I read a little here, and all i know is JQ, needs to understand their place, and that is behind SOR and BG, deal with it =)

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

^ big ego there, punk

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

^ big ego there, punk

It’s like driving a Hummer.. we all know what’s really small.

Our numbers since headstart tell the JQ story, no need for us to have forum warriors.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

TheActualTruth.9734

@TheActualThruth – this post shows what the forums are about for alot of people, a chance for a laugh and a joke. Trash talking is part of what happens and I wouldnt change it for the world.

I agree WvW had alot of problems and I can understand your frustration over alot of the problems that exist without any feedback or fixes from anet. I am sure there are many that share your frustration as well. That being said, alot of us either get on with it, or stop playing for a bit, it would seem to me like you need a break as some one already said. What ever you decide to do, making a whining thread will change nothing and you are just repeating yourself now.

I really don’t see many people trash talking on the forums plus you have to be semi decent to do so. What I do see is a lot of people acting like sheep in game and out.

I really wouldn’t consider what I wrote a rant or whining but if you can’t handle what I said the only retort most people could come up with is to just come out and call it a rant or whine and that’s on those people not me. Known this for a while and people should learn it as well the truth hurts.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Here is a summary of the facts from the last 2 weeks:

Week 1: BG and Sor ensured that they dont give JQ a fair fight and 2v1ed us but cudnt keep us too far behind. Then when BG realised that Sor is staying too close to comfort, they decided to back stab Sor and get them out. BG then decided that oh we cannot let JQ get 2nd place since Sor is easily manipulated lets help them once again and 2v1ed JQ in the last 2 days.

Week2: Sor started off strong but BG got serious and came back hard. Now Sor will take 2nd spot 2 weeks in a row. This put BG quite far ahead in the match ups as they have established that they can beat Sor 1v1. All they need to do is now to continue to beat Sor and then 2v1 JQ in the last week to get another win.

Sor grats on getting manipulated and then a nice hammer to the face during a 1v1 battle. You have dug your own grave.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

And the top winners have been decided!

#1: Gem Sales
#2: The Schedule
#3: Karma Vendors

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Lol at the 2v1 against JQ in week 1…

As a BG player, I always see 2v1 against us. SoR dudes and ladies probably think that as well. Point is constant and orchestrated 2v1 barely exist, usually just perceived. Just the nature of 3-way fights.

It also makes a lot of sense to always 2v1 JQ with the given match-ups and I would recommend the tier 2 servers to do that as well since the gap between T1 and T2 is huge as they have been learning in the past and based on the scores right now.

Oh and BG was serious from the start of week 2. We just had a “boost” that gave SOR’s EU timezone a massive shock.

BG~

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Week 1: BG and Sor ensured that they dont give JQ a fair fight and 2v1ed us but cudnt keep us too far behind. Then when BG realised that Sor is staying too close to comfort, they decided to back stab Sor and get them out. BG then decided that oh we cannot let JQ get 2nd place since Sor is easily manipulated lets help them once again and 2v1ed JQ in the last 2 days.

Week2: Sor started off strong but BG got serious and came back hard. Now Sor will take 2nd spot 2 weeks in a row. This put BG quite far ahead in the match ups as they have established that they can beat Sor 1v1. All they need to do is now to continue to beat Sor and then 2v1 JQ in the last week to get another win.

Sor grats on getting manipulated and then a nice hammer to the face during a 1v1 battle. You have dug your own grave.

TL;DR
JQ lost first week, and to feel better about myself I got to blame it on unfiar fights. been crying myself to sleep since, but today is a different day, I will not let this keep me down!

[DONE]

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

All I see is SoR and BG have PvE achievement hunters that actually listen/follow the pin.

..Congrats?

You have… no idea. True that BG have decent pugs, but the recent wave of PVE pugs are just…………………

BG~

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Lol at the 2v1 against JQ in week 1…

As a BG player, I always see 2v1 against us. SoR dudes and ladies probably think that as well. Point is constant and orchestrated 2v1 barely exist, usually just perceived. Just the nature of 3-way fights.

Its not the fact that it was just another 2v1. This was a hard 2v1 for hours on end where SoR or BG knew that the other was attacking JQ and would jump in on it. This led to fights over keeps for at least an hour between the three servers. The 2v1 died out after the weekend and JQ started to pull ahead in PPT and got into second place with about 330 PPT. By about Tuesday afternoon, it was back to the same thing as the weekend where it was a blatant 2v1 because “JQ has such an easy schedule”.

As for the OP- Before leagues, BG was ranked 1st, then SoR, then the final week before leagues, JQ was. Each of the three servers see so many guild changes that its hard to keep up where a lot of them even started. Its back and forth all the time.

Maguuma Guardian

(edited by Blackarps.1974)

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So JQ is out of the picture hu? You speak some heavy words there, I can not wait till we fight BG or SoR again.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

The question is will BG and SoR “burn off” their casual populations before they face JQ again. With one week of karma trains down and 2 to go, it’s a safe bet that they’ll be rid of them before week 5 when they face BG again.
That will be the crucial match as JQ needs BG to get 2nd in order to tie up the score. BG is certain to get first the following week so JQ needs to hope that SoR doesn’t come any kind of arrangement with TC (though it may not be a deciding factor even if it did happen).

That would make the final week the deciding match, with SoR playing kingmaker.

In other words, you better take those recruitment funds and start bribing them for week 7

note: I do not condone these actions, but it would not surprise me if someone actually tries.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So JQ is out of the picture hu? You speak some heavy words there, I can not wait till we fight BG or SoR again.

I’m not sure who this post was directed towards, but I know myself and the majority of BG certainly doesn’t. We’ve resigned ourselves to the fact that 6 of 7 weeks of Season 1 will be a major battle for us and nothing is certain.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

TL;DR
JQ lost first week, and to feel better about myself I got to blame it on unfiar fights. been crying myself to sleep since, but today is a different day, I will not let this keep me down!

Why do people quote someone and then type TL;DR….lol
if u dint read then u dont know what i said and your point there after makes no sense.

BG vs JQ vs SoR

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

TL;DR SoR will be 3rd, it’s between JQ and BG in week 7. SoR will pick the winner.

Be sure to be generous with bribe attempts, going too low will insult them and make it worse for yourselves.