Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

I mean I guess it’s good PvF to talk trash while playing in a timezone no top guilds play in (maybe KH? but it’s christmas so w/e) so props on that Meowman.

Your vid was not convincing tho. Staggardly and awkwardly charge into backpedaling pub zergs.

I remember the NA Mag guilds pulling 12+ hours to get in Gold, I also remember wiping them 15vs.40+.
Any guild that blobs isn’t a top guild at all. Especially when it’s guild blobs, like Mag’s. And it’s the main reason we have rejected your requests for moving Meow from FA to Maguuma Mid-Season.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Maguuma fights open field? Lol. I remember wiping Mag guilds pre-league 15 vs. 40+ though. You stopped fighting after that in oceanic time zone now.

Is that why you tanked to silver?

Yes, I was afraid you’d cry me to death.

Valid fear, I cry a lot. Hallmark commercials… need a box of tissues.

Nah, you just need better guilds.

Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed? Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).

Well if you pay attention, it appears he is part of MEOW. But as that relies upon reading I will forgive you. I know Mag struggles at that sort of thing.

Hard to learn to read properly playing games all day in your mom’s poorly lit basement.

I give this 6/10. A nod to the classic, but still referencing the original insult. Looks like Mag has been stepping it up. I was worried about their forum skills falling off the wagon.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I mean I guess it’s good PvF to talk trash while playing in a timezone no top guilds play in (maybe KH? but it’s christmas so w/e) so props on that Meowman.

Your vid was not convincing tho. Staggardly and awkwardly charge into backpedaling pub zergs.

I remember the NA Mag guilds pulling 12+ hours to get in Gold, I also remember wiping them 15vs.40+.

This one time at band camp…

(edited by Jaxs.5830)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Maguuma fights open field? Lol. I remember wiping Mag guilds pre-league 15 vs. 40+ though. You stopped fighting after that in oceanic time zone now.

Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed? Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).

Well if you pay attention, it appears he is part of MEOW. But as that relies upon reading I will forgive you. I know Mag struggles at that sort of thing.

I think someone needs a reading comprehension class. I’ll try my best.

From deathTouch’s comment “Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed?” he was stating:

“I have read this persons signature. However, I have never heard of nor seen any of these guild tags running around in WvW, even though he has listed them has his guilds.”

deathTouch then continues to state:

“Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).”

Here he is saying, that the person is a mouth breather and the air coming out is hot. He is also saying that it is cold outside where he lives and that the hot air will keep him warm.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I think it is appropriate that you use Death’s official title. Dr., so his name is Dr. Deathtouch to all you slackers.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

I think someone needs a reading comprehension class. I’ll try my best.

From deathTouch’s comment “Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed?” he was stating:

“I have read this persons signature. However, I have never heard of nor seen any of these guild tags running around in WvW, even though he has listed them has his guilds.”

deathTouch then continues to state:

“Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).”

Here he is saying, that the person is a mouth breather and the air coming out is hot. He is also saying that it is cold outside where he lives and that the hot air will keep him warm.

Thanks for that analysis. Truly worth the time to properly space the paragraphs.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Meow and Second Law lol

Except it’s Second Law [Scnd] and Seventh Legion [VII], not whatever guilds he has listed.

Any guild that blobs isn’t a top guild at all. Especially when it’s guild blobs, like Mag’s. And it’s the main reason we have rejected your requests for moving Meow from FA to Maguuma Mid-Season.

I’m rly proud of you for constantly wiping Mag’s very strong and populated SEA/Oceanic time slot. I think we have 5-6 guilds in that time slot and you’re obviously better than all of them.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow and Second Law lol

Except it’s Second Law [Scnd] and Seventh Legion [VII], not whatever guilds he has listed.

I’m rly proud of you for constantly wiping Mag’s very strong and populated SEA/Oceanic time slot. I think we have 5-6 guilds in that time slot and you’re obviously better than all of them.

You obviously need to read my post again, it’s a basic comprehension lesson.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

And just think, ANET wants to get rid of the match up threads. The most entertaining discussion forums this side of CNN.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

I think Meow hit their heads one to many times against those doors in silver league.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Not as hard as we hit your guilds, don’t be mad.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

I think Meow hit their heads one to many times against those doors in silver league.

Please tell us which Oceanic/Sea guild you hit so we can properly shame them.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

You continue to make claims without proof. Shall we have a 3v3?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Please tell us which Oceanic/Sea guild you hit so we can properly shame them.

Like I said, there’s such a wide selection of Mag SEA/Oceanic guilds that could have gotten 15v40’d. WTB elaboration because we must know.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow are having a holiday right now. After new year’s, you’re more than welcome to stay up till our timezone for a GvG, like Ark and the other full bunker guilds did before the leagues.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Since when did 3v3s become the new kitten-measuring metric for WvW? Are 5 people too many people for you? I remember the golden age when 5 man groups were able to take on twice their numbers. How the mighty have fallen. Soon we will see “you’re guild sucks! 1v1 me if you got balls. True skill appears in duels. Over 2 people is cheese!”.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Meow are having a holiday right now. After new year’s, you’re more than welcome to stay up till out timezone for a GvG, like Ark and the other full bunker guilds did before the leagues.

Sweet copy paste hammer train in your video. Lacking any individual skill to accept the 3 v 3?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Since when did 3v3s become the new kitten-measuring metric for WvW? Are 5 people too many people for you? I remember the golden age when 5 man groups were able to take on twice their numbers. How the mighty have fallen. Soon we will see “you’re guild sucks! 1v1 me if you got balls. True skill appears in duels. Over 2 people is cheese!”.

Lol I said 3v3 because that’s how many I know I can get for sure. I’m not going to say “lets do a 10v10!!” when I can’t pull that many this week. Don’t get your panties in a bunch because I called you out earlier.

Thought I gave you advice to ask for help when you try to insult someone? I wasn’t kidding, ask for some help, it might get you somewhere.

(edited by Tricare.2946)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Lol I said 3v3 because that’s how many I know I can get for sure. I’m not going to say “lets do a 10v10!!” when I can’t pull that many this week. Don’t get your panties in a bunch because I called you out earlier.

It was an observation on a trend I’ve been noticing. Dont think you got anyones panties in a bunch. You don’t really rate on the XOXO scale of trolling.

Unless you run all glass bearbow rangers I wouldn’t say you are skilled in a 3v3. But hey. If three people is all the friends you can muster I guess that’s whatcha have to do.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Stay classy, TC

Attachments:

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Stay classy, TC

You forgot to hide the top right corner saying “WvW Season 1”.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Stay classy, TC

You forgot to hide the top right cornet saying “WvW Season 1”.

I actually forgot it was even there. Good observation.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Vr will personally see to meows continuous wipe.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Unless you run all glass bearbow rangers I wouldn’t say you are skilled in a 3v3.

Why would this be the case?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

we have rejected your requests for moving Meow from FA to Maguuma Mid-Season.

can we go back to this

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Unless you run all glass bearbow rangers I wouldn’t say you are skilled in a 3v3.

Why would this be the case?

Cuz I would be impressed. I forgot to mention I only accept 30v30s featuring at least 10 shatter mesmers, 10 rangers, and 10 minion master necros as the only form of GvG.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Merry Christmas beaches

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

the only thing i remember from meow is them saying they had a truce with a SoS guild to have the opportunity to fight the outmanned TC oceanic crew (which are mostly pugs too).

i’m still looking for the logic behind that one.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

After new year’s, you’re more than welcome to stay up till our timezone for a GvG, like Ark and the other full bunker guilds did before the leagues.

like Ark

Wat. When on earth did we stay up until 4 AM to GvG you.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Maguuma forum warriors getting boring nowadays yaawwwnn!!! What happen?

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Not enough rage from tc

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

FA has been sending secret undercover agents to tc’s DR to learn the secrets behind your power. We have not made much progress. I walked into a room with a Norn and an asura who seemed to have lost their clothes. I jumped on the bed with them and they were not very accomodating. I thought TC would be a friendlier place, but I guess I was mistaken.

(PS: terrible roleplayers,when I spam pistol shots no one acts like they are being shot. 2/10 at best.)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

we have rejected your requests for moving Meow from FA to Maguuma Mid-Season.

can we go back to this

Sure I’ll go back to it, just for you.

So instead of actually taking the challenge in gold, Meow stayed for the easy win in FA to fight against servers with little to no oceanic/sea…So brave.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Stay classy, TC

You can actually make that reappear on your screen if you want to

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Stay classy, TC

You can actually make that reappear on your screen if you want to

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

worst guild chat

reveal the secrets of who saiyr DOES hate on mag

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

So any guilds that aren’t scared like [meow] or [NV] want to do some 2v2’s – 5v5’s ?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Meow are having a holiday right now. After new year’s, you’re more than welcome to stay up till our timezone for a GvG, like Ark and the other full bunker guilds did before the leagues.

Fiora?

I remember you, you asked me if our guild would be able to stay up until 4am Central US several times if we could “even just get 10 online”. I can say firmly that the maximum numbers of people that will ever log on in those wee hours would barely even reach 3 people (and that’s 33% due to having one european on our roster)

The only “NA” guild that actually pulled even half-kittened formal hours during late late hours would have been sleep-deprived VR; I don’t even recall KH doing work for us pre-league times

I can also safely guarantee maguuma does not even have 40 players in WvW in your timezone, maybe it’s an illusion because we are able to map a 15-man force across waypointed maps due to our strong NA until all of our fortified stuff inevitably falls to every oceanic pvdoor crew ever.

tl;dr: Burden of proof is yours, so stop wasting our time with your delusions of grandeur

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

It was an observation on a trend I’ve been noticing. Dont think you got anyones panties in a bunch. You don’t really rate on the XOXO scale of trolling.

Unless you run all glass bearbow rangers I wouldn’t say you are skilled in a 3v3. But hey. If three people is all the friends you can muster I guess that’s whatcha have to do.

Oddly enough XOXO disbanded and most of the core players moved to Maguuma. Thanks for the shout out!

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, xoxo

Those trolls were from NSP right?

I can’t even remember now.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

So any guilds that aren’t scared like [meow] or [NV] want to do some 2v2’s – 5v5’s ?

So any guilds out there that want to do 8v8’s underwater? I don’t do plebian land based fighting. If you can’t fight in three dimensions you aren’t worth my time. Remember, the enemy is down.

And hello XOXO! Good to see Mag has some competent small-scale fighters now. These guys won’t even rep their own guild because they are embarrassed by their play.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Lol is this your guild? A “perfect portal bomb” is when you lose 5 people and don’t kill a single enemy? rofl

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Sick small-man tactics there. I’m taking notes.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Not enough rage from tc

Just kill there yaks or Ac’s. It seem to work for us.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Tyrion offers a form of commanding that most people don’t mind. If you don’t like it, there are other commanders on TS, not just him. We range from commanders like Tyrion, micro managing the group, to commanders like me, that just go around in loose groups with little orders mostly going for fights and smaller objectives. I don’t like the micro managing zerg commanders do, but at times it is appropriate, still it’s not a good reason to boycott TS.

I get where you’re coming from, but the kicker is that I specifically need a good reason to join TS that outweighs my desire to just keep a general eye on the ebb and flow of commanders/location caps while roaming and listening to loud music. As I mentioned in another post, it isn’t really just Tyrion’s style that keeps me away. However, knowing that style is present doesn’t make me want to join even more, in a situation where I already don’t want to.

It isn’t anything personal to anyone on the TS. The main thing I miss is map change calls, but those I selfishly don’t care about. I’m just looking for fights, and zergs are usually a means to an end in that regard for me.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Lol is this your guild? A “perfect portal bomb” is when you lose 5 people and don’t kill a single enemy? rofl

Idk. I can’t watch it for some copyright reason. Do you know when this was? Also, why are you searching through videos? You seem angry. But I’m glad I made you take the time to search for it.

My offer for underwater 8v8s still stands. Let me know.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

lol, xoxo

Those trolls were from NSP right?

I can’t even remember now.

For someone of your stature (of WvW kills – man, your kill number has grown exponentially since I last saw your sig) I’m surprised you managed to name the correct server first try. I was thinking it might take you 7 attempts.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Why doesn’t killing mag players count for the daily mag kills?

A-net fix this please.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Idk. I can’t watch it for some copyright reason. Do you know when this was? Also, why are you searching through videos? You seem angry. But I’m glad I made you take the time to search for it.

My offer for underwater 8v8s still stands. Let me know.

Rofl nice excuse. I didn’t even find it, a buddy thought he remembered seeing a video of your guild being horrible and linked it to me.

My offer of 2v2-5v5’s still stands. However, seeing the video of your guild I understand why you are reluctant to fight.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I am better then you because I can flex the hardest.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!