HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Anyone know whats up with CD? They’ve vanished.

Same 100 people on everyday. Some work. Some need a break.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I was curious. Yesterday devolved into a race between HoD and BP to see who could cap all of CD’s keeps before point turn over. That sort of game is not really my cup of tea, please come back!

[KRTA]
Maguuma

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

1800 gem transfer fee. I don’t think they will be coming back.

As far as a the race to cap our stuff before point turn over, all i’ve seen is karma train ppt, siege camping play from BP so you may want to get used to that new norm for your server.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

These threads are always the same, only the roles change.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

pretty cute

Attachments:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] would like to thank all of the BP guilds that we’ve fought in open field this week. There has been some really good fights and hopefully we see each other again.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

You have mad AC skills, BP.

Attachments:

~Crystal Desert~

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

Nice zoom hacks bp, very professional. So good at this game.

Attachments:

(edited by Bad Element.4613)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

1800 gem transfer fee. I don’t think they will be coming back.

As far as a the race to cap our stuff before point turn over, all i’ve seen is karma train ppt, siege camping play from BP so you may want to get used to that new norm for your server.

You don’t understand what borlis have went through. We couldn’t tank into bronze like hod did. We had our stuff karma trained a lot throughout leagues. Sbi 24/7 zerk karma trains running everywhere, db night Pvd, yaks double team, and fa zergs who tanked into silver. This is the easy week in a long time for us to not be zerged so heavy every day.

(edited by Buffy.9246)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Yep

maybe next week I can be cast in the role of the macho yet sensitive hunky lead who discovers a plot to kidnap a princess?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

and as we all know, one D-nozzle on a server represents all the hundreds of others who WvW.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Yep

maybe next week I can be cast in the role of the macho yet sensitive hunky lead who discovers a plot to kidnap a princess?

Written by the Stephen Spielberg , Directed by M Night Shamalyan , Critics are calling it the Movie of the Year, Super Mario Brothers 2: Rumble in the Desert!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

[MU] would like to thank all of the BP guilds that we’ve fought in open field this week. There has been some really good fights and hopefully we see each other again.

I would like to echo this sentiment. This has been a fantastic week for those looking for challenging open field fights.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I would like to echo this sentiment. This has been a fantastic week for those looking for challenging open field fights.

I got to see Back Stabbed again , had some awesome fights with an old friend as well, glad to see you guys still fighting, hopefully we can have a round or 2 again, I like to play against good opponents, all win and no loss makes me a dull boy, which is why i like you guys, sometimes i get taken down from my high horse xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviator.1804

deviator.1804

If it was a zoom hack I would be mad too. But it wasn’t. Should of noted where the ac was and what type of gate that tower has. Go try it yourself.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Hey, I saw you guys the oth-heartseekerheartseekerheartseekerheartseekerblindfieldheartseekerheartseekerstealthheartseekerheartseekerheartseekerheartseekerblindfieldheartseekerheartseeker

X_X

I kid, I kid.

Or do I?

Okay, just mostly kidding. [vT] generally has been looking for [MU] when we’re out roaming, since that seems to be one of the only organized smaller roaming groups out this week (with the exception of that one time where we had to tear kitten away from a big blob of what looked mostly like ya’ll).

We roam 3-6 people and usually in the evenings, so we don’t get a good estimation some of the time about any roamer populations on servers. Personally, I’ve been running my pewpewpew necro this week after about a 5 month hiatus from it and a month or so break from the game. Roaming’s been up and down so far. Sadly, there’s been a lot of running time between fights.

All you other folks on HoD and CD, break off from your zergs! WE NEEDS SMALL FIGHTS! THEY ARE FUN!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

If it was a zoom hack I would be mad too. But it wasn’t. Should of noted where the ac was and what type of gate that tower has. Go try it yourself.

How does the ac in the screen I posted work, there is no gap in keep gates. Plz teach me gud AC master.

Edit: Also borlis.org for the lols.

Attachments:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

How does the ac in the screen I posted work, there is no gap in keep gates. Plz teach me gud AC master.

Your post suffers from redundancy.

Gaile Gray wrote:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

geez someone’s feathers sure seem ruffled… It is a fact that ive spent more time in EB than 90% of gw2 player base has hours totaled on account; ive tried it all. in truth, my screenshot is not the best… but luckily my allies were much quicker to get them. And yes, it is sad that a small number of people can make an otherwise respectable server look so trashy.

#lolplz

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

So you don’t know. Maybe get a consult from [This].

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

-2/10 …just..don’t

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

quote the right person with the right screenshot that he posted before you go goofing

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

geez someone’s feathers sure seem ruffled… It is a fact that ive spent more time in EB than 90% of gw2 player base has hours totaled on account; ive tried it all. in truth, my screenshot is not the best… but luckily my allies were much quicker to get them. And yes, it is sad that a small number of people can make an otherwise respectable server look so trashy.

#lolplz

I believe dumpster is the term you want. We don’t like that. Trashy we like.

Gaile Gray wrote:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

quote the right person with the right screenshot that he posted before you go goofing

No, that’s entirely my point. Waffler is so enraged that he has completely lost track of who is talking about what. Everyone he quoted is refering to Langors.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

No, that’s entirely my point. Waffler is so enraged that he has completely lost track of who is talking about what. Everyone he quoted is refering to Langors.

I made enhanced image just 4 u!

Attachments:

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

For the record, the AC in question at Langor was so close to the wall and nowhere near the gate. Unless this player is playing on a huge monitor or whatever, it makes no sense. Especially with the other picture… not sure how you can justify it.

~Crystal Desert~

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Guys this is a serious matter here.

People still play ranger in WvW?!?!?!?!?!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

my barrage does BIIIIG numbers EVERYk*ttenRR!!

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Obviously the guy on the arrow cart is hacking. Suprised to see so many with 30 in Borlis Pass mastery here in the thread. XII in that gives you an excuse for everything on a 1 minute cooldown. You’ll just have to spam facts faster Waffler.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

my barrage does BIIIIG numbers EVERYk*ttenRR!!

Dat Sic ’Em.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Clearly cd haven’t faced eBay in a while. Lol

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I think the real thing we should focus on is that obviously every person here on BP told those guys to AC hack. I mean… the act of a few idiots clearly represents the whole right? We are all speed/zoom hacking hackers that hack. If you don’t like it, then go give your grandma a watermelon. (I will give you guys a heads up tho… BP is planning on a Sup AC raid on Eternal. We are setting up 80 ACs by spawn that can hit anywhere on the map. Let the bags flow!)

Sorry for all the sarcasm. I just don’t understand why people are still talking about this. Some kitten may have zoom hacked. Every server has those people. BP doesn’t condone this behavior but it happens. If you really have a kitten for getting this guy in trouble, talk to his guild. Doesn’t really matter if you cry on the forums about it.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

HoD, you guys are good sports. I’ve had a lot of fun tonic moments with some of the folks I’ve met from your server, and I’m glad to see groups of you out in force despite the score. BP’s faced weeks like this too so we know what it’s like. Keep bringing the fights and the fun times.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Borlis Pass

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Here’s to another week of roaming Blackwaters, perp engis, and GS warriors rushing away!

And here’s to a week of watching your members cower back to your mini zerg.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

You do a lot of chest thumping buddy.

It’s [ApeX], right?

Attachments:

I am a teef
:)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Here’s to another week of roaming Blackwaters, perp engis, and GS warriors rushing away!

It’s [ApeX], right?

You bet your kitten . Don’t even get me started on BP sitting in towers and siege. We can arrange a little brawl, if you’d like.

Edit: just saw who you’re in a party with, already know the outcome

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Hello CD. Welcome to WvW. As a server that does WvW pretty regular, we have learned, among other things, that Arrow Carts are powerful offensive weapons. As offensive weapons, arrow carts are potent at clearing defensive siege weapons inside enemy held towers.

Furthermore, Arrow carts are ground targetable siege weapons, and there are several towers that have gates with an open space between the gate itself and the archway. This allows a skilled AC gunner to fire through this breach between the gate and the wall and destroy siege that less skilled players and servers foolishly decide to place in places where offensive AC’s can engage them.

One of these places is the supply depot of langor gulch, the subject of the screenshot in your post. Borlis Pass offers its deepest apologies for your lack of skill in siege placement, but we offer hope that the lesson from this noob mistake will insure you not make it again. Even better, have your own support arrow carts that would prevent such offensive AC’s from being built in the first place. That would solve this defensive puzzle nicely, rather then relying on a “lol treb shot” on the gate to the exclusion of all else.

Again, I wish to welcome you to WvW and hope that over time you will become a valued asset to the whole and a worthy foe. As a community all of us hope to give players new to the game advice drawn from our expertise. It is however recommended that people learn how the game works before giving commentary, as it avoids the perception that they, and their server by extension, have no clue what they are doing.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Necro.6432

Good fights in EBG , and i seriously admire ur dedication MU/VNG tonight

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Hello CD. Welcome to WvW. As a server that does WvW pretty regular, we have learned, among other things, that Arrow Carts are powerful offensive weapons. As offensive weapons, arrow carts are potent at clearing defensive siege weapons inside enemy held towers.

Furthermore, Arrow carts are ground targetable siege weapons, and there are several towers that have gates with an open space between the gate itself and the archway. This allows a skilled AC gunner to fire through this breach between the gate and the wall and destroy siege that less skilled players and servers foolishly decide to place in places where offensive AC’s can engage them.

One of these places is the supply depot of langor gulch, the subject of the screenshot in your post. Borlis Pass offers its deepest apologies for your lack of skill in siege placement, but we offer hope that the lesson from this noob mistake will insure you not make it again. Even better, have your own support arrow carts that would prevent such offensive AC’s from being built in the first place. That would solve this defensive puzzle nicely, rather then relying on a “lol treb shot” on the gate to the exclusion of all else.

Again, I wish to welcome you to WvW and hope that over time you will become a valued asset to the whole and a worthy foe. As a community all of us hope to give players new to the game advice drawn from our expertise. It is however recommended that people learn how the game works before giving commentary, as it avoids the perception that they, and their server by extension, have no clue what they are doing.

I’m sorry but the first screen shot is at our keep (double gated no see through). Thanks for wasting your time with the wall of text.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragonmarked.8076

Dragonmarked.8076

Happy new years! and EB quaggan/Dolyak fun, too good :P Cheers to all!

~~~~~~~
-Life (ASTC Guild Leader/Commander

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawbird.2937

Rawbird.2937

HoD, you guys are good sports. I’ve had a lot of fun tonic moments with some of the folks I’ve met from your server, and I’m glad to see groups of you out in force despite the score. BP’s faced weeks like this too so we know what it’s like. Keep bringing the fights and the fun times.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy new year to you too and everyone else!

(edited by Rawbird.2937)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

I made enhanced image just 4 u!

As much as I hate zoomhacker’s I’m going to have to say thats not zoomhacking, you can see through the grate area in the below SS and kill anything in that area. Langor a AC near gate can take out that treb too. And yes zoomhacking is very bad on Ebay, most of there commanders do it and its pathetic.

Attachments:

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

~~~~~~~

I got suppressed spamming “NO” to the zerg coming to kill you, they didn’t listen.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragonmarked.8076

Dragonmarked.8076

~~~~~~~

I got suppressed spamming “NO” to the zerg coming to kill you, they didn’t listen.

Much love, we were laughing and screaming in dismay the entire time. It was pretty wonderful. (I was the quaggan)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

~~~~~~~

Much love, we were laughing and screaming in dismay the entire time. It was pretty wonderful. (I was the quaggan)

We even got it recorded. (With voice!) http://www.twitch.tv/ivory_serpent/c/3476701

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

why HoD…why you zerg sleepy grazing dolyaks :’(.

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Poster wasn’t Hod.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blood Bone.2540

Blood Bone.2540

Thank you for showing that spot in the keep. I tested it out and it does work with an ac. I think overall people just don’t like to admit that they are wrong, or when something happens they may resort to hacking claims. But is zoom hacking an offense that one can be banned with? I believe they are not hacking the system but using two monitors or a larger monitor with a bigger window size. So is it just something people just frown upon?

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

It’s [ApeX], right?

You bet your kitten . Don’t even get me started on BP sitting in towers and siege. We can arrange a little brawl, if you’d like.

Edit: just saw who you’re in a party with, already know the outcome

No, no, it’s just that the very one doing the chest thumping and accusing is actually a hypocritical troll. I know very well that my server sits in towers and attacks with siege. But I don’t.. And you do.
Need I even say more.. lol. You just want attention. This is the last piece of attention I’m giving you.

I am a teef
:)