HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: kirito.9612

kirito.9612

Here’s to another week of roaming Blackwaters, perp engis, and GS warriors rushing away!

And here’s to a week of watching your members cower back to your mini zerg.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

You do a lot of chest thumping buddy.

It’s [ApeX], right?

You bet your kitten . Don’t even get me started on BP sitting in towers and siege. We can arrange a little brawl, if you’d like.

Edit: just saw who you’re in a party with, already know the outcome

No, no, it’s just that the very one doing the chest thumping and accusing is actually a hypocritical troll. I know very well that my server sits in towers and attacks with siege. But I don’t.. And you do.
Need I even say more.. lol. You just want attention. This is the last piece of attention I’m giving you.

That’s my scrubby alt support engi. You failed to mention that the reason I’m on the cannon was to prevent your 6 man gank squad from ganking a lone player in front of ogres, thereby depriving you of your loot.

Sorry if I’m too much of a turtle for you. Clearly I need to learn to use your pro techniques such as sending one person out to kill a sentry while the rest of your gank squad hides in Pangloss to ambush the unaware.

Not sure what coming after me is supposed to accomplish in this argument since it’s not the OP in the tower anyways.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Nice zoom hacks bp, very professional. So good at this game.

You have mad AC skills, BP.

If it was a zoom hack I would be mad too. But it wasn’t. Should of noted where the ac was and what type of gate that tower has. Go try it yourself.

How does the ac in the screen I posted work, there is no gap in keep gates. Plz teach me gud AC master.

Edit: Also borlis.org for the lols.

quote the right person with the right screenshot that he posted before you go goofing

No, that’s entirely my point. Waffler is so enraged that he has completely lost track of who is talking about what. Everyone he quoted is refering to Langors.

I made enhanced image just 4 u!

As much as I hate zoomhacker’s I’m going to have to say thats not zoomhacking, you can see through the grate area in the below SS and kill anything in that area. Langor a AC near gate can take out that treb too. And yes zoomhacking is very bad on Ebay, most of there commanders do it and its pathetic.

The same guy was shooting up on top of the back north inner stairs the second any ACs were placed down. Can you hit that area also?

(edited by Waffler.1257)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

You do a lot of chest thumping buddy.

It’s [ApeX], right?

Can we please go over a thief with 20k hp?! The kitten you running full ptv gear bro? kitten nnn.

On a side note I am enjoying my 1 month break from GW2 please don’t make me and others have to stop to walk to fight club. Show up, fight the same 4 people, sit there for 2 hours talking, and then proceed to turn into tonics and rush people. Im sure we will have some people there for you to fight. I ask morn or wint for you.

Also Asura suck #nornthiefforlife

Yes I just hashtagged you. Carry on.

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

I respect some guilds on BP but kitten do you guys like to blob up.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

I respect some guilds on BP but kitten do you guys like to blob up.

^ this so so sad.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

Everyone wants that [MU] D

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frodolaggins.2109

Frodolaggins.2109

Thanks for the fun fights on bp bl at s bay / vale. That was a fun hour of zvz

Cheers!

Cup of Chili
[KöMÉ] Guild Commander
Crystal Desert

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Everyone wants [MU] to not run away

fixed

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

fixed

Hahaha…that’s it.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

So sad there are no fights tonight. Tried to get a [MU] group to attack in ogre camp, proceeded to chase them across the map, then got winded at the top of HoD garri. Went to Obsidian Sanctum to /wrists.
Now my kitten is throbbing so hard I gotta unload. Sorry about the stain.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Thank you for showing that spot in the keep. I tested it out and it does work with an ac. I think overall people just don’t like to admit that they are wrong, or when something happens they may resort to hacking claims. But is zoom hacking an offense that one can be banned with? I believe they are not hacking the system but using two monitors or a larger monitor with a bigger window size. So is it just something people just frown upon?

The dual monitors thing (or even just making your game window really short and wide on a single monitor is technically not hacking. I agree, it’s poor form given that it’s not available to everyone and not an intended part of the game, but its not zoom hacking. Real zoom hacking is something Anet will ban for if they can prove it. The cheesy window/screen size trick is not.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

fixed

Coming from a guild that camps OS portals and emote spams, then gets spanked and runs away? Huehuehue

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

Which guild are you? The one that runs or the one that runs?

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

All BP ever does is run away into their little pillow forts to scare off the big mean monsters outside.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

All BP ever does is run away into their little pillow forts to scare off the big mean monsters outside.

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Thief from [MU].. LOL.. I feel bad for you man. Ganking you over and over and over outside SM was fun. Those venom shares hurt don’t they. ;D

I am a teef
:)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

Thief from [MU].. LOL.. I feel bad for you man. Ganking you over and over and over outside SM was fun. Those venom shares hurt don’t they. ;D

The cannons hurt more

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blood Bone.2540

Blood Bone.2540

Thank you Dio for the information.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blood Bone.2540

Blood Bone.2540

Nice job tonight BP and HoD, I was out on a guild event with my guild tonight on CD and we thought your tactics were really quite strong. We especially liked your reaction time BP when we tried to take our home garrison a few times and you responded last minute. I think you guys keep a scout there watching our actions, or you send a scout when it becomes tagged, but either way I thought it was impressive.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Heed my suggestion. Read your combat log.

I am a teef

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

Well hot diggidy dang, I lured you in pretty well, huh?
It might be due to some ego issues tho.
“Cannons can’t hurt me. I am a good player.”
Plus, I’ve got good reason to stay back when you consistently outnumber us 2-1.

I am a teef

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

The only fights i could get were literally right outside your portals at SMC. Obviously you took advantage of that with your ability to run in the portals when you were low and shoot cannons at us. Even when there were 4 of you guys against another thief and I you pulled that. I guess you did bait me well with the amount of times you went down tohugh, so props to you!

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

The only fights i could get were literally right outside your portals at SMC. Obviously you took advantage of that with your ability to run in the portals when you were low and shoot cannons at us. Even when there were 4 of you guys against another thief and I you pulled that. I guess you did bait me well with the amount of times you went down tohugh, so props to you!

The hypocrisy is strong in you. Outnumber us all day, then hell yes I will take advantage of portals. Though I also think it’s pretty funny when you laugh on my other BP peeps when you 6v1 them. Props to you! ;D

I am a teef

(edited by The Game Slayer.7632)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

The hypocrisy is strong in you.

You’re just the Masterbaiter.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

The Game Slayer.7632

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

I edited the last post right after I posted it. Lol wow you are quick to respond!!

I am a teef

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

The cannons hurt more

Thanks for the advice

I edited the last post right after I posted it. Lol wow you are quick to respond!!

The anticipation is killing me. You truly are the masterbaiter with the way you got me on that one. My / button is broken so i can’t do emotes, sorry was someone else.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

>Talks about using venom share
>Says he was 2v1d
>ISHYGDDT

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

>Talks about using venom share
>Says he was 2v1d
>ISHYGDDT

learn reading comprehension plox

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

You can’t be serious now. All our skill guilds try to find fights and only one we see is a que zerg of MU + pugs. Even when it’s 20 vs 50 MU runs away and wps when they start losing people.
Only time you see hod is a que Zerg or not at all it seems, cd is dead.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

You can’t be serious now. All our skill guilds try to find fights and only one we see is a que zerg of MU + pugs. Even when it’s 20 vs 50 MU runs away and wps when they start losing people.

kitten it, this is the last sub thread.

Please don’t talk about numbers, like I said earlier I’ve got respect for some guilds in BP such as Rekz but the other guilds hide behind them and attack us from behind when we are fighting them.

Grow a pair and fight us in open field without 3 different guild groups.

As for roaming goes the only good roaming guild or players I’ve run into is vT. Everyone else just stands by SM and fights tell they get low and go hide behind the cannons.

Attachments:

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

(edited by Odies.8017)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Every server in these tiers is used to being Ike and is also used to being Tina in a WvW relationship. The only thing that really separates any of the servers is population.

Crying about it is only feeding the trolls as everybody else who is an experienced WvW vet knows how it goes.

Great fight last night with CD in our BL. It cost CD a lot of WvW points to focus our zerg, but you gave every bit as good as you got in that fight maybe even more so.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

Who are these “skill guilds” and do they run in numbers of less then 15. All we’ve found are zergs or terrible small man groups who get wiped a couple times by equal numbers and don’t come back.

This isn’t even a troll post, that’s literally been our experience this week: overwhelming numbers or lackluster play, nothing in the middle at all. I’d like to know who we should be trying to hunt down to get a decent fight outta this match.

Audun

(edited by Aratoa.7398)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I suppose I could go to maximum over troll as its the last week in response to some of these HoD comments, but you know what, I think I’ll make my last post a positive one.

HoD, from what I have seen your zergs and so on generally get the right idea. You use siege properly and for the right reasons, and the way you try and set up fights is generally, correct. I have no doubt in the lower tiers you probably wrecked face.

The fact that you are not wrecking face against BP’s zergs is probably creating the idea that we are simply hitting you with superior numbers. This is not the case. In fact, many times when I was commanding, both on reset and yesteday, HoD had our forces outnumbered by at least 2 to 1. There was however, a major difference.

Tell me, when you crash into one of our zergs head on, how many of our people go down vs. your people in the first 5 seconds? In general, I have found that HoD’s zerg are wet paper bags, running nothing but uplevels and 80’s in full zerk gear. On reset night, I led the force that capped your overlook. We wiped you half a dozen times on the road to overlook and then another half dozen more inside your lords room, and very few people got killed for the entire push. This was reset night in Eternal Battlegrounds, so the numbers were even.

The second time I led a cap of Overlook (yesterday) you once more had the right idea and came in behind our golems rather then out the front door. But again, the execution was horrible, we just charged down the ramp and killed the entire force in about 5 seconds. While under AC fire. That pretty much sealed the deal on my thoughts about your zergs. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too squishy.

Another thing I have noticed is generally HoD does not make much effort to restack (MU) is an exception. What I have found is that after we have pushed through the zerg, those who have survived our initial attack can be mopped up with a second pass fairly easily. There is no cohesion past the moment of impact. Without being able to do quick maneuvers in the middle of a battle, any enemy will make mince meat out of you.

BP is hardly a mega blob server. You’ve not seen blobs until you’ve played SBI, or Magroomba. In fact, our coverage is very tame compared to some of these other servers. Most of the time we can maybe que 1 map on an average night, maybe 2 if things are going well (which this week they are). We are pretty much the border server, along with Ehmry. BP is at the point where you have a skilled player base and a few small guilds that are hardcore WvW, but not having a major persistent presence all day long that you would see from Maguuma or Yaks Bend.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyx.8607

Vyx.8607

Well I do have to respond here. I was ‘commanding’ last night in EB and out of that zerg, I had roughly 7-10 people on TS (later in the night up to 15-20ish when our team in the BL gave up and moved to EB). I dare say we would have had more success if you had only a small % of your people on TS too

IMO that’s HoD’s major issue, TS is not a normal way of life and so actual tactical coordination is impossible. Only the dedicated wvw guilds (and all field relatively small numbers in comparison) have 100% teamspeak members.

Henge of Denravi – Denravi Alliance [DA]
WvW Community: Forums, Videos, GvG – http://www.gw2wvw.net

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

I’ve had a ton of fun this matchup albeit not being able to play as much. I’ve seen some really good small man groups from BP. I was able to get in a small ruckus with HOP earlier in the week and met two deaths at the hands of vT. Props to you guys/gals. Also can’t agree with the notion MU runs from fights, just ask me how many times they’ve ruined my 1 vs 20. Apologies to the two BP warriors I spam /sat /sleep /dance /dry hump’d on but if you’re gonna focus me in a large scale fight and then proceed to die it’s your own fault.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Don’t even gotta say anything with this.

From yesterday.
Happy New Years!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Khanswrath.1032

From yesterday.
Happy New Years!

Impressive, not quite sure why the delay was there to attack you all. Once you came across the bridge a group that size should have rushed you. I was half expecting to see a merchant or tp npc in front of the gates. Also stop killing me 1 v 6, I cri evrtim.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Impressive, not quite sure why the delay was there to attack you all. Once you came across the bridge a group that size should have rushed you. I was half expecting to see a merchant or tp npc in front of the gates. Also stop killing me 1 v 6, I cri evrtim.

Dunno why they delayed, more of a treat for us that they did though! :] And yeah, they shoulda rushed us, but we were able to just push in and lure them to the bridge over and over in small groups. Much easier to manage a fight when it’s chunks of an elephant rather than the whole one, you know.

PS. If we have 6 people (kinda rare!) and we kill you 1v6, you were probably in the way that we were running or you were one of those thieves who trails along behind us trying to pop out of stealth and burst someone down before stealthing again. Sry, can’t control bloodlust of the boys when either of those things happen. We’re always roaming and looking for equal-to-larger fights, 1 person just ain’t that.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Khanswrath.1032

Dunno why they delayed, more of a treat for us that they didn’t, though! :] And yeah, they shoulda rushed us, but we were able to just push in and lure them to the bridge over and over in small groups. Much easier to manage a fight when it’s chunks of an elephant rather than the whole one, you know.

PS. If we have 6 people (kinda rare!) and we kill you 1v6, you were probably in the way that we were running or you were one of those thieves who trails along behind us trying to pop out of stealth and burst someone down before stealthing again. Sry, can’t control bloodlust of the boys when either of those things happen. We’re always roaming and looking for equal-to-larger fights, 1 person just ain’t that.

Naa I’m stupid but not stupid enough to go into a solid guild group alone. I was in the way one time and the second time I was scouting outside hills (poorly mind you as I went afk). Either way effective CC’s and nasty burst.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

Fun fights this week CD and HoD! Definitely providing some challenges which is exactly what we are looking for. Hopefully the match-ups become more balanced soon, but until then, keep on keepin’ on. Also, if you see one of our guildies who is a warrior with horns and an epic blonde beard, make sure you kill him extra hard… tugs collar

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

(edited by Mich.3981)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Who are these “skill guilds” and do they run in numbers of less then 15. All we’ve found are zergs or terrible small man groups who get wiped a couple times by equal numbers and don’t come back.

This isn’t even a troll post, that’s literally been our experience this week: overwhelming numbers or lackluster play, nothing in the middle at all. I’d like to know who we should be trying to hunt down to get a decent fight outta this match.

Seems like an issue over definition of terms.

If anything >=15 is a zerg in your book, then BP is indeed a zerg server… to you. I wouldn’t consider anything less than 40 true zerg.

BP has skill guilds that normally run between 20-30 players, maybe getting as many as 45 on rare nights where everyone seems to be on and/or they can’t shake the followers they have picked up crossing the map.

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: alenaoreo.5206

alenaoreo.5206

Whoever this [BS] comm is, props to you! I’ve seen you leading zergs around on numerous occasions during this week, and they generally tend to be pretty nasty. I have noticed that your zergs always tend to be huge (35-45ish), which sorta sucks, but I’m sure BP loves you for all the karma you’ve been giving them

Attachments:

[oT] Stormbluff Isle

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

That’s Kalkz. He likes golems and all caps.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

(edited by airstu.2579)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

So it has come down to this. Smaller server complains that bigger server is inferior because they have bigger numbers, bigger server complains that there are no fights. Never thought I would see the day where I am on the bigger server now that leagues are over.
PS I heard that increasing the size of your guild helps some.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunatyk.6172

lunatyk.6172

Whoever this [BS] comm is, props to you! I’ve seen you leading zergs around on numerous occasions during this week, and they generally tend to be pretty nasty. I have noticed that your zergs always tend to be huge (35-45ish), which sorta sucks, but I’m sure BP loves you for all the karma you’ve been giving them

/invite
him to party and say “Cup Kalkz” and he will rage quit #DatCuPcAkErAgE

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

So it has come down to this. Smaller server complains that bigger server is inferior because they have bigger numbers, bigger server complains that there are no fights. Never thought I would see the day where I am on the bigger server now that leagues are over.

This happened in Leagues, HoD was the top contender in the Bronze, every other server screamed foul at HoD for tanking and having silver tier blobs while every other server got wrecked, at times HoD would qeue all maps and the forums became chest thump and about superior tactics and etc.

Even back then I saw some HoD cannon campers and tower campers and etc. Their only defense was that the other server was inferior in tactics, and no skill and etc. I made a promise I would wait one day for them up in a higher tier so I could test these tactics and stuff. I was wrong they are just another server.

What i did learn was that in the end, it does become a game of numbers and a game of trolls. This time im the one sipping coffee rolling my eyes on the forums, it feels so good!!!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

As for roaming goes the only good roaming guild or players I’ve run into is vT. Everyone else just stands by SM and fights tell they get low and go hide behind the cannons.

Well thanks for the kind words =) We’ve definitely managed to put a great team together over the past year and it appears that you’ve been able to do the same. It’s rare in this game to find solid guilds but it’s definitely a pleasant surprise when you run into one.

From yesterday.
Happy New Years!

Impressive, not quite sure why the delay was there to attack you all.

Fear?

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

From yesterday.
Happy New Years!

Was expecting something more impressive given all that hype and pomp. Am disappoint.

(edited by Recursivision.2367)

HoD/CD/BP 27 Dec 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

This happened in Leagues, HoD was the top contender in the Bronze, every other server screamed foul at HoD for tanking and having silver tier blobs while every other server got wrecked, at times HoD would qeue all maps and the forums became chest thump and about superior tactics and etc.

Even back then I saw some HoD cannon campers and tower campers and etc. Their only defense was that the other server was inferior in tactics, and no skill and etc. I made a promise I would wait one day for them up in a higher tier so I could test these tactics and stuff. I was wrong they are just another server.

What i did learn was that in the end, it does become a game of numbers and a game of trolls. This time im the one sipping coffee rolling my eyes on the forums, it feels so good!!!

I see you jumped to a different server, so they could carry you too. Cool story Bro.

Attachments: