Midget. I went there, c0me at meh br0

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/FC/GoM : 11/22/2013 : Bronze Week 6

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Mercabre is back to posting about happy things like bacon, cookies and dreaming about yo mamma jokes.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

MU, please don’t respond to Mercabre.

Midget. I went there, c0me at meh br0

That was one line you didn’t want to cross. Let’s just say, it’s on.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Yo mama is so fat, she wears a ring of warding on her thumb.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jinx.8169

jinx.8169

How many GoM does it take to kill 8 MU and 11 friends? Apparently all of them. Love that fight at north camp, GoM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Dear HOD:

Our server has this problem. Its full of either:

A: Adults with jobs and kids.

or

B: Hung over College Students.

Due to this terrible malady called “Adulthood” (Questionable when your reason for not playing is drunken blackouts followed by blinding headaches, I know), we generally are weak on the weekends. Hopefully we will give you some better fights come Monday.

Love and kisses.

-Mummies R Us.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Mercabre is back to posting about happy things like bacon, cookies and dreaming about yo mamma jokes.

Speaking of bacon, WTF ANET?! WHY IS THERE NO BACON IN THIS GAME?

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: QuickLime.7253

QuickLime.7253

I’m starting to think HoD is starting to develop stress fractures under it’s numbers and success lately. Mainly due to higher tier server groups trying to change low tier groups just wanting to have fun.

Thankfully, when GoM gets transfers, they already only want to have fun. It works out better that way.

HoD, your server is gonna fall apart from the look of things when you move into silver. It happened to NSP. Silver league tore them right in half. Either from [MU] getting frustrated with us lower tier people and leaving, or from lower tiers leaving to dodge the large zergs in silver. Its gonna happen.

~Limey :D
Chikyu no Pawa – Elementalist [RH]
~The Rain Dancing Elementalist~

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Thankfully, when GoM gets transfers, they already only want to have fun. It works out better that way.

I’m sure your server is still thankful for the Zombieland transfer =P

HoD, your server is gonna fall apart from the look of things when you move into silver. It happened to NSP. Silver league tore them right in half. Either from [MU] getting frustrated with us lower tier people and leaving, or from lower tiers leaving to dodge the large zergs in silver. Its gonna happen.

Fall apart? Maybe not. And most of the guilds that are still here on HoD have been here since the T1 fall, besides a couple transfer guilds which to my count was maybe 2-3? Not sure.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in Match-ups

QuickLime.7253

I’m sure your server is still thankful for the Zombieland transfer =P

They are no longer with us, which is great for us and them. They left pretty cleanly and it didn’t hurt our server much really. Nor did having them increase our chances to get into silver anyway. I’m sad they left though, could have used their coverage. But oh well. We are slowly getting old friends from [Worm] back though. Not the entire guild but some.

in Match-ups

jinx.8169

I’m starting to think HoD is starting to develop stress fractures under it’s numbers and success lately. Mainly due to higher tier server groups trying to change low tier groups just wanting to have fun.

Aaaaawwww, do you need a hug, a friend, someone to talk to?

in Match-ups

QuickLime.7253

Lol, wow, and this guy is [MU] ’Public Relations" guy. Since when does a guild need a PR guy anyway? They must really crack the whip in that guild huh? Like slave labor or something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

I’m sorry about last night. My original comment wasn’t directed at any one in guild in particular and wasn’t even angry (tone is hard to convey) but it turned into anger.

My big mouth gets me into trouble when it comes to server pride and I’m sorry it got blown out of proportion. I don’t know why VLK puts up with me.

Cheers all around, fightclub is Thursday 6pm server time. Come vent your frustration out on me and fight the lone staff ele duelist.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

GoM you gave us some awesome fights and kept coming back, I salute you for improving each time and keep this up for the rest of the week.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

You’re wrong. If the current silver league stays the same and we move up to silver, we’re gonna lose hands down; no if, ands, but or maybes. 100% chance we will not win. That’s not going to change us as a server, only thing that’s going to change is the PvE player base participating in WvW will decline substantially.

You’ll still find FKB, VLK, Rawr, MU, PHZE, and many other WvW oriented guilds hitting the field no matter what.

In regards to our transfer guilds, we’ve had some it’s true. They come from a different mentality, that’s also true; if they decide to leave because HoD can’t hack silver league then so be it. That’s their decision.

NSP is not HoD.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

in Match-ups

jinx.8169

Lol, wow, and this guy is [MU] ’Public Relations" guy. Since when does a guild need a PR guy anyway? They must really crack the whip in that guild huh? Like slave labor or something.

Yes, Glorious Leader Gornok says we must wvw 14 and 1/2 hours each day with no breaks for food.

in Match-ups

QuickLime.7253

Yes, Glorious Leader Gornok says we must wvw 14 and 1/2 hours each day with no breaks for food.

He’s holding you at gun point right now isn’t he. Blink one for yes, two for no.

in Match-ups

jinx.8169

He’s holding you at gun point right now isn’t he. Blink one for yes, two for no.

LOL, there ya go! Don’t take us to seriously, it’s a game and we joke around a lot. Oh and the public relations thing, it’s an inside joke.

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

You’ll still find FKB, VLK, Rawr, MU, PHZE, and many other WvW oriented guilds hitting the field no matter what.

cough What?

so disappoint

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

I have to pay my friends for a hug. Can I get a hug for free?

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

They must really crack the whip in that guild huh? Like slave labor or something.

All labor in HoD is done by children. Except the whipping.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

They must really crack the whip in that guild huh? Like slave labor or something.

All labor in HoD is done by children. Except the whipping.

Ya, that’s my job.

hueuhueeuhue

c’mere gommy bears!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

(edited by JahRo.6432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

I heard you were the type where “Hug” Is followed by police officers asking where you touched me, so no thanks sir O.o

Excuse me, Gotta log in and “Hug” Some HoD :p

You can hug with a Garrote right? Right?

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

HoD is doing sweet thank you. with the last big guild departure to IoJ the last of our major drama-queens left. We got some adds and everyone is having alot of fun. Many HoDers lured into WvW by achievements have discovered what we here already know: that WvW is the game’s best content. we have been getting closer as opposed to “developing stress fractures”

The various people I recruited were looking for a home not a bandwagon, so they are here because being part of Denravi matters to them and they have been contributing to our servers success. Are we “there” yet, skritt no, but HoD for the past few months has been the most pleasant WvW environment ever. The mix of old-schoolers, quality transfers, and exited new WvW addicts has been alot of fun.

> HoD, your server is gonna fall apart from the look of things when you move into silver.

Who knows what silver holds for us. I suspect that silver league will savage any bronze league class server, until Devon and ANET wake up and fix the underlying design flaws. NA is always going to consist of ~4 happy servers and 20 unhappy ones until the fixes come. Shame is that it so does not have to be this way for WvW. IRL I solve hard problems for NASA, and fixing WvW is not a hard problem. GW2 could have the best MMO end-game content ever, but im sure most first-timers get crushed their first day and never come back. but I digress.

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights. It will be a shame if silver destroys that. But we have suffered much worse in our journey from T1 down to T8 and back to T6. I believe in HoDs core player base and our new friends that joined us (for all the right reasons) and dont see silver breaking that.

Lets hope Devon has absorbed the NSP experience and fixes his game – for all of our sakes.

> Either from [MU] getting frustrated with us lower tier people and leaving

When the 5 [MU] came over they were running teams of mostly HoDers. I think they will find that HoDs pedigree makes us a perfect place to build a solid fighting team. I have run with them as an add many times and find their gameplay natural for any old-school HoDer. Their commanders already have much respect in the community and many HoDers honesty want to learn from them. As for their happiness with HoD, they can speak for themselves.

> Mainly due to higher tier server groups trying to change low tier groups just wanting to have fun.

I would submit the opposite of what you say is true: any crack team from T1 who is tired of the BS can get up and running with a solid team faster on Denravi than any other bronze league server. [MU] was clear that they came to HoD for fun and the fights. They arnt opposed to our lust for fun, if anything our transfers have been feeding off each others desire for a fun time positively. There is no ZL or Server Police equivalent here anymore.

Fairweathers and players who dont pay attention are on every server, but those wont be the problem. the danger is getting bandwagoners after winning bronze – they wreck a server. But we are not attractive to bandwagoners for multiple reasons so I believe that danger is low. HoD needs skilled players who want to be part of us, not leeches – HoD offers a leech nothing so why would bandwagoners spend gems to come here.

(edited by Plains of Ashes.5941)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

good thing MU is here to stay. We know we will most likely get nowhere near Top 3 in silver league. We are here for fight, not PPT. No one in MU has voiced any concern about HoD and a majority of us are HoD natives. Even if something happens i’m sure one of the other WvW guilds will step up.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

(edited by Brick Tamland.6507)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

LOL, there ya go! Don’t take us to seriously, it’s a game and we joke around a lot. Oh and the public relations thing, it’s an inside joke.

<Plains sneaks back onto the forums>

Hes lying! <quiets voice>; Its true, all of it!. HoD is a living hell! Our T3 transfers and their [MU] overlords force us to queue WvW maps all day and all night or they will do horrible, terrible things to us! All in their maniacal quest for a Dolyak finisher. <sobs>

They set hourly quotas on bunnied ferglings and Gommies when we would rather just run around with baby Quaggan tonics.

ITS MADNESS, HELP US! <hears sound>

gotta go

<runs away>

Attachments:

in Match-ups

capmasterflash.5690

Anyone want to duel it up behind FC windmill tonight? I’ll be there at 730est. If you can’t make it at that time, message in game any time tonight.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

(edited by capmasterflash.5690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Is it weird I only read the forums hoping to find a treasure chest full of ur mama jokes? should I use my Olivier Twist voice and say please sir can I have some more?? : (

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

(edited by SuicideByTaco.5408)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I heard you were the type where “Hug” Is followed by police officers asking where you touched me, so no thanks sir O.o

Excuse me, Gotta log in and “Hug” Some HoD :p

You can hug with a Garrote right? Right?

All this talk of hugs reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogwgq7JsRtE

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ugg… even the trolling is boring on this thread.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

Do me a favor tell me when you see [MU] with a 40 man blob thx.

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

Are you the DETH guys that kept coming back to ruins after we repeatedly wiped you guys? i swear we wiped your 4 man group at least 3 times before you finally killed two of us. None of us were perma stleath, we had a p/d thief and d/d thief. not our fault you don’t know how to shatter your clones so we can’t CnD off of them. both are the mesmers were running PU mesmer builds and are you really crying over evasion? Let me just stand while you guys beat on me like the mesmers were doing. If you really are that kitten we’ve been having a fight night every night. We post about it everyday but you haven’t showed up once. QQ more about losing even fights repeatedly. On a side note, VLK really knows how to spice things up at Fight night.

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

(edited by Brick Tamland.6507)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

yeah, I don’t play thief, I play a necro I do little to no roaming. You seem to be confused hope that cleared it up. Now speaking open field wise, why have I never seen [Deth] alone with this 20 man super group that is so elite and dominant? I usually see [Deth] and around 20-30 pugs/militia.

My last comment still firmly stands, how can you even talk about people having no skill and being zerglings when your guild does the same?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

All this talk of hugs reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogwgq7JsRtE

Somehow I was reminded of this matchup ;_;
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/2-15-DH-vs-GoM-vs-HoD/page/2

Here’s the tl:dr version provided by TeamBattleAxe

We’re about to hit page 4. I think that’s a first for this match-up!

Here’s the tl;dr edition for those just tuning in:
Prosecute is mad because he got killed in a pvp area and decides to form a mini-alliance with some HoD guilds to make GoM mad in return. Succeeds in creating dissension on both his own server and HoD while GoM collectively shrugs and goes about business as usual. HoD hosts a hugfest so everyone can go back to being bff’s. Meanwhile, Acium makes a play at forming an alliance with the forum moderators.

In a shocking M. Night Shymaleen twist, it’s revealed that Prosecute is a former Kaineng player. Credits roll.

Edit: I think hugfests should become a thing.

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

(edited by Buddy.7563)

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Any of you guys born in the late 80’s early 90’s should remember this one… nostalgia.

This is what threads end up like when we play FC.

[Deth] was doing that all friday night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

yeah, I don’t play thief, I play a necro I do little to no roaming. You seem to be confused hope that cleared it up. Now speaking open field wise, why have I never seen [Deth] alone with this 20 man super group that is so elite and dominant? I usually see [Deth] and around 20-30 pugs/militia.

My last comment still firmly stands, how can you even talk about people having no skill and being zerglings when your guild does the same?

So far in this match up, a good portion of time we have worked as a support group for a much larger group. Since the HoD groups are generally to large for a 20 man (normally a 15 to 12 man) to wipe, we assist the larger group in taking and defending objectives. Though our movements are different and separate of the larger group. For example, me might push in behind you while your fighting the main force and kill your back line while sandwiching the front line. Though there have been occasions, where numbers was with in the limits of what we are capable of wiping alone and we went in and did so. But if you have only seen us when we are assisting our larger group, that means there was an even larger HoD group about and you would most likely apart of that group. So one could conclude that you are probably a zergling. But eh, don’t take my word for it. My information and content is probably twisted by my own interests.

Edit: In response to Bllades, not at all most of us enjoyed Friday night.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

(edited by Kaamau.5341)

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

O lawdy Jesus and Science, looks like this threads kickin’ off!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

So far in this match up, a good portion of time we have worked as a support group for a much larger group. Since the HoD groups are generally to large for a 20 man (normally a 15 to 12 man) to wipe, we assist the larger group in taking and defending objectives. Though our movements are different and separate of the larger group. For example, me might push in behind you while your fighting the main force and kill your back line while sandwiching the front line. Though there have been occasions, where numbers was with in the limits of what we are capable of wiping alone and we went in and did so. But if you have only seen us when we are assisting our larger group, that means there was an even larger HoD group about and you would most likely apart of that group. So one could conclude that you are probably a zergling. But eh, don’t take my word for it. My information and content is probably twisted by my own interests.

Don’t worry bud we’ve got a GvG coming

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Great fights tonight in GoM BL. Thanks for the fun.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

capmasterflash.5690

O lawdy Jesus and Science, looks like this threads kickin’ off!

Attachments:

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Ele Update:

Black water called me a cheese build.

~Winter.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

HoD > Blackgate. You guys have hella coordination. Really enjoying my stay!

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Enjoyed it so much Yellow blew up my whisper chat with nothing but whines and gripes. Come on man, I don’t need that kind of stress when i’m trying to tag all your bodies. It’s stressful enough as it is. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

Yo mama so fat she had to trait for fall damage!

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

Yo mama is so fat that when she talks to herself, it’s a long distance call.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com