Did Zombieland transfer back?

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

HoD/FC/GoM : 11/22/2013 : Bronze Week 6

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Hey HoD, doesn’t FC’s BL look at little too blue. I think they are sad that no one wants to play with them.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

O lawdy Jesus and Science, looks like this threads kickin’ off!

Here’s a better photo for you.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Hey HoD, doesn’t FC’s BL look at little too blue. I think they are sad that no one wants to play with them.

YOU kitten AND GET OUT OUR BL.

Jk, great job with that push on our keeps. I remember seeing 3 guilds ASH, GoM, and some RH. Great coordination guys, you were making us run ourselves nuts. If we weren’t able to pull a good number of people out of EB and get them into TS, we would have lost them for sure. Keep those pushes up, we love them!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I see FC has their fair share of class…like these 2 that took me out…that spam and jumping on my corpse you see went on for a whole minute plus.

Stay classy FC……and dump these two clowns.

Attachments:

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lept.4692

lept.4692

They must really crack the whip in that guild huh? Like slave labor or something.

All labor in HoD is done by children. Except the whipping.

Attachments:

Emu [VLK]

(edited by lept.4692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Points for being persistent HoD at taking GoM’s Garrison. It felt like an hour trying to hold you guys off.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crusender.8197

Crusender.8197

It take 1 hour, we was low on supply (was take a other keep few min ago) and no close supply line so we go pvd… on your super gate. But you guys will have hold if use better strategie whit your 1000 supply, using Siege bot for push us was not really bright…

Ranger/Engi
HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Yo mama is so fat that when she talks to herself, it’s a long distance call.

WWWWAAAAAAA!!!!! ^^

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Well now that you mention it… It does look a little blue to me. Perhaps we had better paint it a lovely HoD green. In all seriousness last night [MU] ran in GoM pretty much all night. Take it as a complement because we flock to a good fight.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Wow! 3 pages and it’s monday. Sweet, something to read at work. This whole thread is lol so far. Keep up the good work!

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Wow! 3 pages and it’s monday. Sweet, something to read at work. This whole thread is lol so far. Keep up the good work!

I am in the same boat… just keep hitting that refresh button and hope someone gets upset about video game points so that I have something to entertain me.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Well now that you mention it… It does look a little blue to me. Perhaps we had better paint it a lovely HoD green. In all seriousness last night [MU] ran in GoM pretty much all night. Take it as a complement because we flock to a good fight.

Sorry, but you guys just weren’t on the list at club North Camp during Primetime yesterday.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Sorry, but you guys just weren’t on the list at club North Camp during Primetime yesterday.

Oh… you must be talking about the WvW minigame we play called “Zombies”. We wipe a servers blob at north camp repeatedly and intentionally don’t cap the camp. We regroup just north of the cap circle and let the server regroup and build siege on steps. Each time we wipe you all the way back to the portal at the top of the steps we have finished the level. Yesterday we got to level 8… It was the boss level. We didn’t beat the boss level, but it was fun. I think we had a couple players recording the minigame. If so we will post the Zombies video when it’s done.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

(edited by Righteous.4307)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Ele Update:

Black water called me a cheese build.

~Winter.

Even i will admit that you are one of HoD’s finest, I always like fighting you, cheese or not you have skill you were my first pro ele match up int he old days and still are <333 I will beat you some day winters!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I see FC has their fair share of class…like these 2 that took me out…that spam and jumping on my corpse you see went on for a whole minute plus.

Stay classy FC……and dump these two clowns.

I can take emotes, its when HoD pugs decide to run into a keep or tower even though they outnumber me just to man siege and still send 7 after me , now that, that is class

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

Do me a favor tell me when you see [MU] with a 40 man blob thx.

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

yeah, I don’t play thief, I play a necro I do little to no roaming. You seem to be confused hope that cleared it up. Now speaking open field wise, why have I never seen [Deth] alone with this 20 man super group that is so elite and dominant? I usually see [Deth] and around 20-30 pugs/militia.

My last comment still firmly stands, how can you even talk about people having no skill and being zerglings when your guild does the same?

Edit: In response to Bllades, not at all most of us enjoyed Friday night.

Enjoyed it so much Yellow blew up my whisper chat with nothing but whines and gripes. Come on man, I don’t need that kind of stress when i’m trying to tag all your bodies. It’s stressful enough as it is. :P

Says the guy who got his zerg into a choke point and lost to the first wave, and then was tailing it, only to be helped by a second commander who made you turn back to face the 20 man after you we know bllades, we know how bad you did on those first wipes, it was after we lost out guild numbers and the pugs became rally bots that we called it a night…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

HoD > Blackgate. You guys have hella coordination. Really enjoying my stay!

Yet they tanked silver league and have the numbers to qeue all maps and on top of that even a tier 1 transfer we got at Deth said this : “Wtf I haven’t seen these numbers since tier 1, that is a tier 1 blob…”

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

Do me a favor tell me when you see [MU] with a 40 man blob thx.

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

Are you the DETH guys that kept coming back to ruins after we repeatedly wiped you guys? i swear we wiped your 4 man group at least 3 times before you finally killed two of us. None of us were perma stleath, we had a p/d thief and d/d thief. not our fault you don’t know how to shatter your clones so we can’t CnD off of them. both are the mesmers were running PU mesmer builds and are you really crying over evasion? Let me just stand while you guys beat on me like the mesmers were doing. If you really are that kitten we’ve been having a fight night every night. We post about it everyday but you haven’t showed up once. QQ more about losing even fights repeatedly. On a side note, VLK really knows how to spice things up at Fight night.

Sorry bro DETH is from either Gom or HoD, Deth is my guild, as for wiping a 4 man of us, no you wiped the first 2 of us, and the others were pugs that weren’t even putting a decent fight, which is why I raged, because I always had your ele down and the pugs with me couldn’t even sustain a fight, so i called in 2 more, and yeah it was 2 of us that wiped over and over, but once I had my 4 man comp we wiped you, aside the fact from the thieves running away or perma stealthing, as for 1v1 or duels i always show up, i was there saturday night and the only fights I got were Yarr, and if you claim HoD has skill because of Yarr, elt me remind you Yarr is from FC itself and xnferred to HoD only days ago, so aside from Yarr idk what skilled group there is on HoD, aside from Winters, i hope you throw some nice fights my way, ":) will be waiting on them!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Yet they tanked silver league and have the numbers to qeue all maps and on top of that even a tier 1 transfer we got at Deth said this : “Wtf I haven’t seen these numbers since tier 1, that is a tier 1 blob…”

I look forward to fight night and GvG’s so that I can stop hearing about how a server queues 4 maps for an hour on reset night.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Yarr went to Henge of Denravi? What a weird thing!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

sorry but deth doesnt GvG….. or come to fight club

PS dear sweet scout, i hate to be the bearer of bad news…. but…. there is no such thing as a cheese ele build.

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I look forward to fight night and GvG’s so that I can stop hearing about how a server queues 4 maps for an hour on reset night.

I was there only Winters was owning me… He is really good, I might make an ele now cus of him, but yeah, ummm so far only other guy to whoop me was a power necro from [Gom] guild.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Really? Why? I thought that they had an organized 15 man group… maybe I read this wrong:

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

PS dear sweet scout, i hate to be the bearer of bad news…. but…. there is no such thing as a cheese ele build.

I didnt say cheese build lol I said his build is really good and I am trying to find out its weakness, and sorry Deez if I handed it to you in those first fights, you got me good . after I dc’d in 2 of those, you only beat me fair in 1 fight.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Really? Why?

Atm [Deth] is rebuilding and reviving, their old driver tried to break up and disband one of the best GvG in Na, ranked #2 or #3 I forget and he went on to a higher tier after. Yarr has some of the old Deth members in it, and atm I am only one of the few that duels in Deth, I come from roaming and dueling but after these massive blobs hunting me down I have no choice but to join better organized guilds, i could have accepted invites to NSP and other servers but it is the lack of qeue in FC that makes me stay. Im always up for duels, i am home for the fetivities and my router is a bit damaged so at time I lag out bad in fights, even roaming,b ut I never say no to a fight, no matter how underskilled I can be, I enjoy testing my self against better players.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Fishbones.6914

I didnt say cheese build lol I said his build is really good and I am trying to find out its weakness, and sorry Deez if I handed it to you in those first fights, you got me good . after I dc’d in 2 of those, you only beat me fair in 1 fight.

lies and slander!!!! erry time i win you were “lagging” or the “warthogs” got you… but thats ok because we both know #exposed #justforphun #blackwater

in Match-ups

Fishbones.6914

also while vacationing on HOD we asked deth for a GvG and they denied us!!!! their own server mates! can you beleive it?! kind of rude if you ask me.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

lies and slander!!!! erry time i win you were “lagging” or the “warthogs” got you… but thats ok because we both know #exposed #justforphun #blackwater

Keep ragin your rage it feeds me mwahaha, I told you before we dueled that that was my roaming build, if you want true cheese I can bring it just saying, also we know you wiped 5 times in a row only to beat me 3 times after and those 3 i lagged bad, believe it or not, 5 loses should indicate something, but yeah PU is nice, but I mean if I played anything you’d say it is cheese, If I play shatter " Shatter is cheese". Blackwater is cheese, bunker mesmer is borin cus cheese, phant mesmer is cheese, what mesmer build should I play , please educate me because Idk what is left?? also yeah if you didn’t know my phants and clones can aggro other mobs, its why in fights between mesmers and thieves we stay away from mobs, Anet needs to improve the Ai of clones , its annoying when they retarget a mob or another player in fights.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Fishbones.6914

your ugly face is cheese!

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

You guys should just make a video… or invite us to document and ensure fair fights. There is no cheese. Play your profession as well as you can however you like.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

also while vacationing on HOD we asked deth for a GvG and they denied us!!!! their own server mates! can you beleive it?! kind of rude if you ask me.

5v5 is not a GvG bro lol, I dont think Yarr can muster a 15 v 15 at all either haha, and you used to be Deth if I remember Deez, I was invited to Yarr before you and I left after some others left, I was also kicked after the whole HP hacks thing, but that was a made up excuse to get me out.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Oh. Interesting you kept that up while we were taking your Garrison.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

your ugly face is cheese!

I love you <33 let me go sprinkle some cheese on this pizza

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Ele Update:

Black water called me a cheese build.

~Winter.

You are cheesy

~Y Not

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Oh. Interesting you kept that up while we were taking your Garrison.

Our week long 400+ ppt frees up our schedules for fun minigames and bag farming.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

You guys should just make a video… or invite us to document and ensure fair fights. There is no cheese. Play your profession as well as you can however you like.

Idk you, but I will admit there are cheese builds , my philosophy is no matter how cheese or broken a build can be there is always a counter, if there is no counter then that build is defined as Op: Overpowered, therefore thats when i can submit a complain, for example Power cond necros are a mesmers hardest matchup, but after a few duels Ive learned to fight em, only issue is so far it comes down to who gets who with an opener, as for P/D or S/D thieves i have learned to fight as well, you have a point, at times it is about learning your class first, I have 1,7k hours on my mesmer and I am still not done learning it through, I might go into shatter next

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Idk you, but I will admit there are cheese builds , my philosophy is no matter how cheese or broken a build can be there is always a counter, if there is no counter then that build is defined as Op: Overpowered, therefore thats when i can submit a complain, for example Power cond necros are a mesmers hardest matchup, but after a few duels Ive learned to fight em, only issue is so far it comes down to who gets who with an opener, as for P/D or S/D thieves i have learned to fight as well, you have a point, at times it is about learning your class first, I have 1,7k hours on my mesmer and I am still not done learning it through, I might go into shatter next

Fair enough. Your duels sound like fun to watch. I’m just trying to come to a compromise that would make everyone happy.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

in Match-ups

Fishbones.6914

ima stop talking
<3 Worst ele NA

ill make a movie with you though bbi, let me get all up in that kitten

(edited by Fishbones.6914)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

5v5 is not a GvG bro lol, I dont think Yarr can muster a 15 v 15 at all either haha, and you used to be Deth if I remember Deez, I was invited to Yarr before you and I left after some others left, I was also kicked after the whole HP hacks thing, but that was a made up excuse to get me out.

Fact checking time! 5v5 is a GvG fi they are all from the same guild, Yarr can pull together 15, Deeez was invited first(I invited him!) and we didn’t need an excuse to kick you!

Well that was fun. So HoD, this is kinda crazy, but fight club at 7pm server time on your bl. That is 10est. I want to see all of your lovely faces all over the windmill. GoM can come too.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Fair enough. Your duels sound like fun to watch. I’m just trying to come to a compromise.

Yah I like dueling I havent played any other classes as much, but most of what i learn is from wiping hard to better players and then learning where my build or I go wrong, adjusting and then retrying , and over time the new aquired tricks and stuff help me against other players, in order to get better at 1vx I have to be good at 1v1, so 1v1 is fun

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

ima stop talking
<3 Worst ele NA

ill make a movie with you though bbi, let me get all up in that kitten

Ill be waiting for you hun <33 we used to be cool :’/

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Fishbones.6914

we are still cool sweetheart, just a little friendly banter

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Makes sense :p

Should be interesting to see what happens in S2.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

we are still cool sweetheart, just a little friendly banter

:’/ but but I said hurtful words, forgive me Deez , Ill always love you!e

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

Woot another fight night! We’re going to have one tomorrow too in Obby Sanctum. To DETH, I have yet to see a single DETH tag behind windmill and we’ve been there every day of this match up.

Narsil, you did run into a 4 man roam squad. I cried on the upleveled guardian as a joke. None of us has perma stealth or even d/p so I don’t know where you’re getting that. I ran from the two condi thieves on top of ruins because I was pretty sure that the one with quip was cheesing with perplexity ruins but I could be wrong. Out of all of you, only you and the charr thief seemed skillful. Let’s keep the fights fun and the qqing off of the forums. Lastly, next time you “wipe our four man,” please take a picture.

Edit: To the glorious “ex-tier 1” member who said FC was fighting Tier 1 blobs this matchup, No. Just no.

Edit 2: Yarr is not staying on HoD. According to mushroom head, they transferred here to fight each other. They definitely have some talented duelists.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

(edited by capmasterflash.5690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I can take emotes, its when HoD pugs decide to run into a keep or tower even though they outnumber me just to man siege and still send 7 after me , now that, that is class

No, class is when that little Asuran thief from FC that has been hanging around our northern camp taking out yaks runs from me when I catch him in the act……and keeps running. No wait! He is turning around to fight me! Yay! No, he has 4 friends with him now so I go down, and he proceeds to laugh. So I guess all servers have them!

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Oh… you must be talking about the WvW minigame we play called “Zombies”. We wipe a servers blob at north camp repeatedly and intentionally don’t cap the camp. We regroup just north of the cap circle and let the server regroup and build siege on steps. Each time we wipe you all the way back to the portal at the top of the steps we have finished the level. Yesterday we got to level 8… It was the boss level. We didn’t beat the boss level, but it was fun. I think we had a couple players recording the minigame. If so we will post the Zombies video when it’s done.

We use a slightly different tactic. However, we also wiped on the boss level.
http://www.twitch.tv/komvendetta/c/3245227

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Actually MU/VKD you guys would be the ones to tell me if I am correct in my thinking:

If GOM had say…1 more 20 man guild during primetime and 1 or 2 oceanic guilds (20-30 people)…We would be competitive with you.

Right now we simply cant be everywhere you guys are, you have a major numbers advantage on us, but I think with just one more organized force we could make it a competition instead of a Who has 2 fingers and wont let you just take everything without a fight? These guys sort of thing.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)