HoD/FC/GoM : 11/22/2013 : Bronze Week 6

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

I see FC has their fair share of class…like these 2 that took me out…that spam and jumping on my corpse you see went on for a whole minute plus.

Stay classy FC……and dump these two clowns.

WZ is a big guild, most of them are pretty decent, dedicated WvW players, and they have a couple of good commanders, but they also have a few idiots and jerks. Like any big guild.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I’d take Deth much more seriously if you guys weren’t so full of crap. A lot of smack talkin’ goin on in my whisper box, and absolutely nothing to back it up.

You’re about to be promoted to the #1 laughed at guild on FC. I hope to see you guys in that new Arena coming out soon, that way you can prove me wrong.

Bet you can guess who the french bulldog is.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I’d take Deth much more seriously if you guys weren’t so full of crap. A lot of smack talkin’ goin on in my whisper box, and absolutely nothing to back it up.

You’re about to be promoted to the #1 laughed at guild on FC. I hope to see you guys in that new Arena coming out soon, that way you can prove me wrong.

Bet you can guess who the french bulldog is.

Says the guy who claims 30 and has 50 around him, yeah keep talking big, I will see you in Silver league , I will be there when HoD loses all its fair weathers, outnumbering smaller servers isn’t skill, when the tables flip in the higher tiers, I will trasnfer to the winning servers and talk about organization and skill

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Edit 2: Yarr is not staying on HoD. According to mushroom head, they transferred here to fight each other. They definitely have some talented duelists.

You are correct :p although staying here till next week is a possibility, i’m quite enjoying killing FC players simply cause i know them lol

Mic we coming for you! Hide in your zerg, we got this!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Says the guy who claims 30 and has 50 around him, yeah keep talking big, I will see you in Silver league , I will be there when HoD loses all its fair weathers, outnumbering smaller servers isn’t skill, when the tables flip in the higher tiers, I will trasnfer to the winning servers and talk about organization and skill

I never said we’re better, I said stop talkin’ smack then backing down. Also never said HoD was better, you’re making all that up in your own head. All i’m saying is, if you’re gonna whisper me on reset night, talk a lot of garbage, then turn down any attempt to back it up. You’re gonna be laughed at.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

I never said we’re better, I said stop talkin’ smack then backing down. Also never said HoD was better, you’re making all that up in your own head. All i’m saying is, if you’re gonna whisper me on reset night, talk a lot of garbage, then turn down any attempt to back it up. You’re gonna be laughed at.

I think what Bllade is trying to say is that he would enjoy some positive GvG, 10v10, 5v5, 1v1… ANYTHING accept more talking on the forums and then refusing to fight. Please, correct me if I am wrong. Dont forget Thursday night is Fight Club. So if you want to come fight with even numbers in an even playing field instead of posting on forums you know where to go.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

Do me a favor tell me when you see [MU] with a 40 man blob thx.

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

Are you the DETH guys that kept coming back to ruins after we repeatedly wiped you guys? i swear we wiped your 4 man group at least 3 times before you finally killed two of us. None of us were perma stleath, we had a p/d thief and d/d thief. not our fault you don’t know how to shatter your clones so we can’t CnD off of them. both are the mesmers were running PU mesmer builds and are you really crying over evasion? Let me just stand while you guys beat on me like the mesmers were doing. If you really are that kitten we’ve been having a fight night every night. We post about it everyday but you haven’t showed up once. QQ more about losing even fights repeatedly. On a side note, VLK really knows how to spice things up at Fight night.

Sorry bro DETH is from either Gom or HoD, Deth is my guild, as for wiping a 4 man of us, no you wiped the first 2 of us, and the others were pugs that weren’t even putting a decent fight, which is why I raged, because I always had your ele down and the pugs with me couldn’t even sustain a fight, so i called in 2 more, and yeah it was 2 of us that wiped over and over, but once I had my 4 man comp we wiped you, aside the fact from the thieves running away or perma stealthing, as for 1v1 or duels i always show up, i was there saturday night and the only fights I got were Yarr, and if you claim HoD has skill because of Yarr, elt me remind you Yarr is from FC itself and xnferred to HoD only days ago, so aside from Yarr idk what skilled group there is on HoD, aside from Winters, i hope you throw some nice fights my way, ":) will be waiting on them!

Unless you are under a different tag, you have never shown up. Ask any of the yarr members who you know so much about, but me and cap have been dueling with them all the time at windmill. As for the staff ele, he admits he is a terrible ele and just plays it for fun. But when you come to fight night i’m sure he won’t mind dueling you on his warrior or thief. You finally managed to kill 2 of us with your 4 man plus a couple pugs. If you want we can have the same 4 man battle at windmill but you probably won’t show up. Advice to FC: you should probably drop deth, they are making you look bad. Although the way they QQ is hilarious so maybe keeping them wouldn’t be so bad either.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

(edited by Brick Tamland.6507)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

The QQ is glorious!!

Attachments:

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Drop [Death] because they are making you upset? Seems like we should keep them around.
:)

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Drop [Death] because they are making you upset? Seems like we should keep them around.

Maybe you should read the post agian…

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Sorry hard to keep up. So much whining vomit coming from HoD’s mouths.

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

I believe that HoD is the best place to transfer for skilled players who want to play WvW for fun and blob-free-lag-free-fights.

Idk where these skilled players are, lately its been 1v3+ where people only to wipe and come back with more numbers, they run into towers to man siege and never come out alone. If zerging is skill then I guess HoD is winning. So far only people to give me a fair fight have been Yarr and they are from FC originally… Also please HoD stop with the emotes after it takes 7+ to kill 2 guys, seriously only 1 more week and your server goes bye bye to silver league, Ahh there is some skilled GoM though, that one necro got me good , props to the Gom necro!

I find it very humorous, someone from [Deth] even mentioning or QQ’ing about Zergs.

err you mean the guys who 15 v 40+ your blobs, yeah… On another note I find it funnier you call a 20 man at max guild a zerg compared to your organized tactical groups of 40+… No QQ from [Deth] I am a roamer so dw most of the time I bash your faces in without a blob. That is until 4 more come to gank me and jump around and emote like some accomplishment was made :P

You mean the guys we ganked earlier? MU thief and guardian ele and etc. Yeh your skilled 4 man group was so good.. too bad you died to another 4 man group that fought you as well. I can respect skilled in 1vx not xv1 like you were pulling, ganking anyone with your group, until you ticked me off and i got a 4 man to gank you back, all were squishy, except for some of you running perma stealth, evade or cloaking off everything, nice try though. When you get better I might say “Hey Mu man they are so good”, but no I lost respect once you ganked me with a 4 man and wiped soon after to my 4 man, thnx

Are you the DETH guys that kept coming back to ruins after we repeatedly wiped you guys? i swear we wiped your 4 man group at least 3 times before you finally killed two of us. None of us were perma stleath, we had a p/d thief and d/d thief. not our fault you don’t know how to shatter your clones so we can’t CnD off of them. both are the mesmers were running PU mesmer builds and are you really crying over evasion? Let me just stand while you guys beat on me like the mesmers were doing. If you really are that kitten we’ve been having a fight night every night. We post about it everyday but you haven’t showed up once. QQ more about losing even fights repeatedly. On a side note, VLK really knows how to spice things up at Fight night.

Sorry bro DETH is from either Gom or HoD, Deth is my guild, as for wiping a 4 man of us, no you wiped the first 2 of us, and the others were pugs that weren’t even putting a decent fight, which is why I raged, because I always had your ele down and the pugs with me couldn’t even sustain a fight, so i called in 2 more, and yeah it was 2 of us that wiped over and over, but once I had my 4 man comp we wiped you, aside the fact from the thieves running away or perma stealthing, as for 1v1 or duels i always show up, i was there saturday night and the only fights I got were Yarr, and if you claim HoD has skill because of Yarr, elt me remind you Yarr is from FC itself and xnferred to HoD only days ago, so aside from Yarr idk what skilled group there is on HoD, aside from Winters, i hope you throw some nice fights my way, ":) will be waiting on them!

Unless you are under a different tag, you have never shown up. Ask any of the yarr members who you know so much about, but me and cap have been dueling with them all the time at windmill. As for the staff ele, he admits he is a terrible ele and just plays it for fun. But when you come to fight night i’m sure he won’t mind dueling you on his warrior or thief. You finally managed to kill 2 of us with your 4 man plus a couple pugs. If you want we can have the same 4 man battle at windmill but you probably won’t show up. Advice to FC: you should probably drop deth, they are making you look bad. Although the way they QQ is hilarious so maybe keeping them wouldn’t be so bad either.

Narsil shouldn’t be taken serious, I got some info from an inside source. His own guild thinks he’s a forum warrior, he’s not even a part of their GvG roster… " for the obvious reasons" I was told not to say anything, but then again I’m not revealing my source either. grins

To all other [Deth] members much respect and see you on the field.

(edited by Jereme.1840)

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Sorry hard to keep up. So much whining vomit coming from HoD’s mouths.

Maybe you should read the whole forum again….

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Narsil shouldn’t be taken serious, I got some info from an inside source. His own guild thinks he’s a forum warrior, he’s not even a part of their GvG roster… " for the obvious reasons" I was told not to say anything, but then again I’m not revealing my source either. grins

To all other [Deth] members much respect and see you on the field.

I wouldn’t doubt it, he was a pretty mediocore mesmer running a cheesy build

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

@Brick Tamland.6507

Says the mediocre Thief running a cheesy cloak and dagger build GG

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

@Jereme.1840

Whether this guild Deth wins or loses I wont partake on the glory or failure, as for me I will back myself at duels, say whenever I will be there, as for cheese, GG every mesmer now adays is cheese because people QQ about everything that they cant kill :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Lol you call every build cheese, even winter’s build. Just because you get stomped doesnt mean the build is cheese. But i’m done with this pointless arguement, so i’ll cya at fight club.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

@Brick Tamland.6507

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3f09bSUpT1qfw2dno1_500.gif

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Since when did dagger off hand become cheese?! Theres more counter play to a dagger off hand then the D/P build :p

Pink Sylvari FTW!

(edited by Jesse.4631)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Also about Yarr I was dueling them saturday and as for Staff ele sure I don’t mind him bringing anything tbh, if you are good at a class use it well, if not have fun. As for being good or bad I won’t further any posts on forums about doing so, if I see you out there I will gank you, prove it to me you are worthwhile in the field, if not another scrub guild coming down from tier 1 claiming high status against lower tiers.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Since when did dagger off hand become cheese?! Theres more counter play to a dagger off hand then the D/P build :p

Cloak and dagger every mob / clone phant, evade constantly and when it gets tough and you cant kill 1 guy just port far away and keep running, after nerfs then we can reestablish which builds are good on thief.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Lol you call every build cheese, even winter’s build. Just because you get stomped doesnt mean the build is cheese. But i’m done with this pointless arguement, so i’ll cya at fight club.

Lol when did I call Winter’s build cheese, when lol seriously who ever started this whole thing is a troll, never said his build was cheese, its one few Ive ever seen thats good at beating my cond bomb, I didn’t start with calling everyone’s build cheese, it started with someone saying I was a cheese mesmer running PU or running blackwater, etc.. Play mesmer and tell me some build that you won’t think is cheese, mesmers are easy to kill if you know what to hit, try playing one and learning how it works before calling every mesmer build that is viable cheese. Same goes for thief and other classes, so yeah ill stop with this pointless argument now.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Lol when did I call Winter’s build cheese, when lol seriously who ever started this whole thing is a troll, never said his build was cheese, its one few Ive ever seen thats good at beating my cond bomb, I didn’t start with calling everyone’s build cheese, it started with someone saying I was a cheese mesmer running PU or running blackwater, etc.. Play mesmer and tell me some build that you won’t think is cheese, mesmers are easy to kill if you know what to hit, try playing one and learning how it works before calling every mesmer build that is viable cheese. Same goes for thief and other classes, so yeah ill stop with this pointless argument now.

Lol i’m from FC and joined MU when i transferred to HoD. you really do call every build cheese haha. My only other class is a mesmer but i don’t enjoy letting condis and phantams doing all the work. And your right, you were an easy mesmer to kill. i must of stomped at least 3 times.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Cloak and dagger every mob / clone phant, evade constantly and when it gets tough and you cant kill 1 guy just port far away and keep running, after nerfs then we can reestablish which builds are good on thief.

You set up your phantasms, I’ve fought very skilled memsers who shatter them before i can get the the CnD, the evade thing? Thieves have the same amount of dodges as any other class unless traited, many classes have similar traits. And the reason why i believe many people here are calling your build cheese is simply because every mesmer showing up to duel is running PU or a variation of it. It becomes very stale after a while.

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

No Silent, you’re supposed to just stand there and let him hit you. Evading is cheese.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Lol i’m from FC and joined MU when i transferred to HoD. you really do call every build cheese haha. My only other class is a mesmer but i don’t enjoy letting condis and phantams doing all the work. And your right, you were an easy mesmer to kill. i must of stomped at least 3 times.

it owuld be funny if that were true but by you, you must mean atleast 4 of you, I guess you must be the next class, thief and mesmer combined, cus I saw four gank me and somehow you were stomping me all those times gg.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

it owuld be funny if that were true but by you, you must mean atleast 4 of you, I guess you must be the next class, thief and mesmer combined, cus I saw four gank me and somehow you were stomping me all those times gg.

gg

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

You set up your phantasms, I’ve fought very skilled memsers who shatter them before i can get the the CnD, the evade thing? Thieves have the same amount of dodges as any other class unless traited, many classes have similar traits. And the reason why i believe many people here are calling your build cheese is simply because every mesmer showing up to duel is running PU or a variation of it. It becomes very stale after a while.

We had this combo already, atm not much mesmer builds are good even ina 1v1, anything i try to run, whether shatter, or condi or bunker or etc will in the end be called a cheese build, try to bunker down? mesmer cheese build just tanks and lets phants do the work, try to shatter? cheese build shatter is Op or something, stealth PU? mesmer is stealth spamming and doing phant or condi bombs, pure phant build? mesmer is broken phantasms Op. hybrid build? nah mesmer is still phant running, idk what to run anymore, seriously I should just let people make my builds so they think its a fair fight, and I also know the problems with thieves and their squishiness and etc, just hate it when everytime I win, I am a cheese build.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

So HoD, this is kinda crazy, but fight club at 7pm server time on your bl. That is 10est. I want to see all of your lovely faces all over the windmill. GoM can come too.

Quoting myself for style!.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

We had this combo already, atm not much mesmer builds are good even ina 1v1, anything i try to run, whether shatter, or condi or bunker or etc will in the end be called a cheese build, try to bunker down? mesmer cheese build just tanks and lets phants do the work, try to shatter? cheese build shatter is Op or something, stealth PU? mesmer is stealth spamming and doing phant or condi bombs, pure phant build? mesmer is broken phantasms Op. hybrid build? nah mesmer is still phant running, idk what to run anymore, seriously I should just let people make my builds so they think its a fair fight, and I also know the problems with thieves and their squishiness and etc, just hate it when everytime I win, I am a cheese build.

It is blatantly obvious why nobody likes you.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

It is blatantly obvious why nobody likes you.

Because mesmer, gets me hated, you should have seen Et and AR matchups would hold up a group of 5 at a tower just get siege on me and arrowcarts, come down and jump on my body once I killed several of them in the siege fire, i will probably play warrior next or thief.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Because mesmer, gets me hated, you should have seen Et and AR matchups would hold up a group of 5 at a tower just get siege on me and arrowcarts, come down and jump on my body once I killed several of them in the siege fire, i will probably play warrior next or thief.

I’m sure thieves and warriors are the next on the hate line after the mesmers.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

but but but thieves getting nerfed and warrior hammer getting nerfed :’/ , mesmer getting buffed go Mantra builds! said no one ever…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

No one complains when that Shadow Refuge is above their downed body <3

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Easiest thing for a mesmer to counter. Stand at the edge of the circle, use GS 5, Illusionary Wave before the House drops. It blows the thief out of his hidey hole and they stand there for a couple of seconds with a stupid look on their face. Since they are now running out of initiative it is prime time to turn them into a moa. Thieves love being chickens.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Easiest thing for a mesmer to counter. Stand at the edge of the circle, use GS 5, Illusionary Wave before the House drops. It blows the thief out of his hidey hole and they stand there for a couple of seconds with a stupid look on their face. Since they are now running out of initiative it is prime time to turn them into a moa. Thieves love being chickens.

And a smart thief will use the memers stolen skill to stop that or dodge in shadow refuge :o

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

And a smart thief will use the memers stolen skill to stop that or dodge in shadow refuge :o

No evasion is too cheesy, you’re not allowed to do that.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

If done correctly there is no room for the thief to dodge the wave while waiting under the house, the wave will cover the whole circle. It will fail if a) you are too far back from the edge or b) you only catch half the circle and they are in the other half.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

If done correctly there is no room for the thief to dodge the wave while waiting under the house, the wave will cover the whole circle. It will fail if a) you are too far back from the edge or b) you only catch half the circle and they are in the other half.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Keep it classy deth. KIll me then gank a frined who tries to res. Now i know why no one wants you guys at duels.

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Keep it classy deth. KIll me then gank a frined who tries to res. Now i know why no one wants you guys at duels.

Lmfao thats my guild leader lololol ouch sorry i was lagging but ill be back in the duels

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If you dodge during the wave, you won’t get pushed back… I may be a terrible thief, but I know how to stay inside a shadow refuge.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

The stolen skill gives me all boons in game for a few seconds, why i say if your smart and pop this in shadow refuge you won’t get knocked out. Aegis block and well stability help too :p

Attachments:

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

The stolen skill gives me all boons in game for a few seconds, why i say if your smart and pop this in shadow refuge you won’t get knocked out. Aegis block and well stability help too :p

What skill gives you all boons? Bountiful theft gives only 2 and only if your target has 2 boons on them , 3 for Thrill of the Crime and those are fury, might and swiftness. So I am trying to figure this out.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Come on GoM just push already kitten

Attachments:

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

What skill gives you all boons? Bountiful theft gives only 2 and only if your target has 2 boons on them , 3 for Thrill of the Crime and those are fury, might and swiftness. So I am trying to figure this out.

Its the Steal Skill we get off of mesmers

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Nm all that waiting for you to wipe. Keep bringing the fights!

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

(edited by Odies.8017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Hey clearly my engi and that ash uplevel were there attacking your zerg in that photo. What you wanted all of them to come?

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Theftwind.8976

Its the Steal Skill we get off of mesmers

There are two skills a memser has that involves boons. Arcane thievery will trade 3 conditions for 3 boons and Signet of Inspiration will grant a random boon every 10 seconds unless activated where it grants all boons to allies. So to get all boons the mesmer would first have to have the Signet slotted and secondly he would have to activate that signet. Now what intelligent mesmer would do that against a thief?

Theftwind (HoD)