RoF - RoS - WSR

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Certain RoF guilds push way more numbers than RiOT does, on a good day we push 30 (after guild PvE events) but usually we run with about 20ish

Now you made me interested Can you name these guilds on RoF that push way more then 20-30? Afaik we have 3 guilds that roll around 15, maybe sometimes up to 20 (NaZ, PI and TaG), FIRE brings 10ish (correct me if I’m wrong) on a more or less regular basis (and it is not every day)

Velocity stood up from the death this week, I find it hard to believe they push over 20 as well.. I’m not sure where you are getting these numbers from mate.

Yesterday we had an official corporation event and had 35 employees attending.

;)

I am not saying that you can’t push harder. I am not saying that you didn’t win prime time (as so far you had highest tick throughout prime time 5 of 6 days). And it is VcY and RiOT that make the difference then.

Thing is, I feel that RoF made a big effort this week, trying to stay competitive. And you saying, that the only reason that the score is close is that RoS didn’t feel like pushing hard feels just offensive to all these people trying their best

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

I have to say credit where its due to RoF. Its been a very close week and while there may be some truth in what RoS are saying, I think theres no denying RoS are not as strong as they were (certainly not as strong as I remember them), or perhaps it’s that RoF and WSR are much better than we were.

Anyone would have expected this week to go more like the GH-DZ-AS matchup, but instead its very close and even still possible for RoF to win it.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Tbh, I do think RoF might pull more numbers into WvW then RoS does, especially when you guys tell us you had a queue on RoS border at some point. I’ve only seen a queue on RoS in tkitten map, and then the queue is like 30s – 1 min. I’ve never seen a queue in any other borderland the last month I’ve been here :P

But the main difference between RoS and RoF is that RoF is mostly pug based, while RoS are more guild based. Which, in my opinion normaly makes the guild based server more efficent, especially during the guilds playtime. But to little pug presence, is also a devestating cause of losing.

I can easily say for FIRE that we havn almost not done any WvW this week. We’ve had 2 planned raids this week I think, reset and yesterday. And it was only at reset we had our regular numbers, but I would say we did pretty well last night in WSR border.

Was great fun playing in WSR border yesterday! Nice battles, especially to TEO, seemed like u guys had a lot more players yesterday then u’ve had the other days Was great fun fighting u, and I must say I LOVED the fight at Astral? North-east supply camp, was so surprised that we ended out as the surviving force in that fight, especially with consideration I think we were a bit outmanned by you, and u guys had the camp on your side. Those kitten pesky scouts in those camps with their blinds! :P

And also shout out to the RoF guild, CRIO? Never seen u guys on RoF before, but was nice fighting you, even though we outmanned you guys, I think you brought some nice battles, and you certanly didn’t hide even though u were less

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Velocity stood up from the death this week, I find it hard to believe they push over 20 as well.. I’m not sure where you are getting these numbers from mate.

Stop talking about things you don’t know, it makes you and the rest of your guild look stupid. Twice a RiOT guy has said VcY ‘came back from the death’. Big difference from not showing up to WvW and being dead.

Oh and we have had an average of 30 people so far.

RP enthusiast

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Tbh, I do think RoF might pull more numbers into WvW then RoS does, especially when you guys tell us you had a queue on RoS border at some point. I’ve only seen a queue on RoS in tkitten map, and then the queue is like 30s – 1 min. I’ve never seen a queue in any other borderland the last month I’ve been here :P

But the main difference between RoS and RoF is that RoF is mostly pug based, while RoS are more guild based. Which, in my opinion normaly makes the guild based server more efficent, especially during the guilds playtime. But to little pug presence, is also a devestating cause of losing.

We had a community wide call to arms, and it cna’t happen every day :P And I totally agree that it is RoS guilds that make difference whenever they show up. I think RoF guilds significantly improved recently, but that’s still a lot we have to do.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Thing is, I feel that RoF made a big effort this week, trying to stay competitive. And you saying, that the only reason that the score is close is that RoS didn’t feel like pushing hard feels just offensive to all these people trying their best

This is indeed the biggest problem I have with the posts made here (mostly from RiOT).

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

This is indeed the biggest problem I have with the posts made here (mostly from RiOT).

I will ask my guys tonight to ease off the forums, as we like to maintain a good reputation as a great guild, so my apologies! We are sorry for any inconvenience caused

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sulvation.5473

Sulvation.5473

Was great fun playing in WSR border yesterday! Nice battles, especially to TEO, seemed like u guys had a lot more players yesterday then u’ve had the other days

Well, TEO at that time didn’t do a guild raid. It was a public raid that everyone could join. As long as they were on our Voicecom (Raidcall). It wasnt all TEO (Mainly though, it was their raid). But also some other random guild members joined them. And yes, those were great fights!
Even though I think no party was severly outnumbered. We or you might have had 3 or 4 more. (Excluding pugs). And the last battle at Vista was quite annyoing. Our pugs kept dying and rally’d your people. I hope we can get some more of these fights! With TEO and WBC. (Don’t let them take all the credit).

KIU!

~ We Be Chilling – Gunnar’s Hold ~

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

Shout out to WSR this week! Although most of our focus has been on the battle for first, behind the scenes it is you guys who are stomping up the ratings and good luck to you

For what it’s worth I think we (RoS) are down a bit from our peak, when several guilds decided to switch to us. Some of those have left again. But we still fit very nicely in the middle of the table with FR, UW, old rivals GH (although i think the current protected ranking kinda flatters them ) and RoF coming up too.

It’s a good place to be – we have had some of the best matchups since the new system came in – competitive and fun, even when we have lost!

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Wow you RiOT guys are pulling out every excuse in the book as to why you’re not “steamrolling” us FIRE and AZZL have been on rof since day -3 for your information and as for FIRE we rarely pull even 15 people we aim just to annoy zergs as I recall building an ac with 5 people causing 30 RiOT to storm it while the other 5 destroyed the treb was pretty funny.. (awaiting excuse for this one) sorry. for saying RiOT actually just a few of your guys making you look like whiners why cant you be more like VcY and just have fun with what you got

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: wandalo.5910

wandalo.5910

I can easily say for FIRE that we havn almost not done any WvW this week. We’ve had 2 planned raids this week I think, reset and yesterday. And it was only at reset we had our regular numbers, but I would say we did pretty well last night in WSR border.

Was great fun playing in WSR border yesterday! Nice battles, especially to TEO, seemed like u guys had a lot more players yesterday then u’ve had the other days Was great fun fighting u, and I must say I LOVED the fight at Astral? North-east supply camp, was so surprised that we ended out as the surviving force in that fight, especially with consideration I think we were a bit outmanned by you, and u guys had the camp on your side. Those kitten pesky scouts in those camps with their blinds! :P

And also shout out to the RoF guild, CRIO? Never seen u guys on RoF before, but was nice fighting you, even though we outmanned you guys, I think you brought some nice battles, and you certanly didn’t hide even though u were less

Hello kribre !!! I’m one of the commander in CRIO’s guild. We’re pretty new as a guild ( but we were always on RoF server ) , and now we are also trying to work as a good team in wvw. I really appreciate your comment, we love to fight with this match up and we’re looking forward to make others battles like this in the future

Commander ARMA – Guardian
Ring of Fire [RoF]

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Wow you RiOT guys are pulling out every excuse in the book as to why you’re not “steamrolling” us FIRE and AZZL have been on rof since day -3 for your information and as for FIRE we rarely pull even 15 people we aim just to annoy zergs as I recall building an ac with 5 people causing 30 RiOT to storm it while the other 5 destroyed the treb was pretty funny.. (awaiting excuse for this one) sorry. for saying RiOT actually just a few of your guys making you look like whiners why cant you be more like VcY and just have fun with what you got

Yes ok, we get it and we apolagised, and i have asked them not to post on the forums as much as they do. If it continue’s there will be trouble i can assure you of that!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sidina.8704

Sidina.8704

I have to say I´m really embarrassed by what some of my fellows from RoS are dropping here…

This is an really enjoyable Match up, RoF brought some really hard fights and kitten you sneaky WSR!
I mean yes we are lacking some Guilds in atm since many are taking a break from wvw. Maybe we would have dominated when all those Guilds and people weren´t taking a break… But who knows since its not the case, so if we could pls stop that.

And to that Asuran Mesmer from [War]: stop punching little Norn Warriors

Inside Your Head (Mesmer), Elegy Of Existence (Warrior)
A New Chapter [anc] Ruins of Surmia

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Sulvation.5473

I have to say I´m really embarrassed by what some of my fellows from RoS are dropping here…

This is an really enjoyable Match up, RoF brought some really hard fights and kitten you sneaky WSR!
I mean yes we are lacking some Guilds in atm since many are taking a break from wvw. Maybe we would have dominated when all those Guilds and people weren´t taking a break… But who knows since its not the case, so if we could pls stop that.

Sneaky WSR? You lack Guilds? Bro, where have you been?
If there is any server lacking guilds, it’s WSR. We have TEO and WBC, sometimes WAR and TSO. Sometimes.

And first of all, we don’t try to be sneaky. We just want to fight, if possible on open field without siege. (Instead of an AC Festival) But since this rarely happens, we go search for fights. We cap things to draw attention and getting our fights that way.

We don’t do much golem rushes and major attacks, because it will become a siege war, and that isn’t enjoyable.

And if we are so annoying to you, and think we are sneaky little kittens, then just blob us again, like the old days. We’d be happy to get more loot.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

If there is any server lacking guilds, it’s WSR. We have TEO and WBC, sometimes WAR and TSO. Sometimes.

And first of all, we don’t try to be sneaky. We just want to fight, if possible on open field without siege. (Instead of an AC Festival) But since this rarely happens, we go search for fights. We cap things to draw attention and getting our fights that way.

We don’t do much golem rushes and major attacks, because it will become a siege war, and that isn’t enjoyable.

And if we are so annoying to you, and think we are sneaky little kittens, then just blob us again, like the old days. We’d be happy to get more loot.

Dude do you search for an offence in every post?

Jesus that sneaky wasn´t meaned offensive but if you wanne see it as that go ahead…
Did I sayed somewhere that you are annoying? No I didn´t so read my post again.
And lacking Guilds was meaned that some of our usual wvw guilds taking breaks and not playing this week so we are lacking Guilds compared to our normal wvw presence.
And now stop kitten ing your pants…

P.S. I´m not a Bro

(edited by Sidina.8704)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

I’m not trying to speak for sulvation, he’s big and ugly enough to do that for himself , but I don’t read his post as a criticism, its more a jokey reminder how undermanned we are as a server and how we like to try and fight.

And theres nothing wrong with being a Bro, WSR is full of Bro’s don’t you know we tell the coolest stories.

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

(edited by Tioc.5638)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Hello kribre !!! I’m one of the commander in CRIO’s guild. We’re pretty new as a guild ( but we were always on RoF server ) , and now we are also trying to work as a good team in wvw. I really appreciate your comment, we love to fight with this match up and we’re looking forward to make others battles like this in the future

Just call me Triplios feel free to pm me in game at any time I’m in WvW if u ever want to be on the same map as us when raiding

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tim.6810

Tim.6810

It’s been a great matchup this week, had a lot of fun. Many battles were won, many battles were lost and no team that didn’t fit in.

I was surprised on the strength and the numbers that whiteside ridge pulled off this week.

Hoping we can continue this further till the server resets tomorrow and I hope the next matchup will be just as great for all of us.

The Saint – Lvl 80 mesmer
[LOVE] Love United Officer
Ring of Fire

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: vicar.7085

vicar.7085

Hello people, this is Pantheism from the Vcy HR departement. It has come to managements attention that there has been some letters of complaint sent to the Complaints Division since reset that have alluded to unfair fights that Vcy have been accused of.
We take matters like this very seriously and convened a Board meeting to discuss and resolve the issues highlighted.
In summary..

1. We will try not to fight any server groups where we are not outnumbered at least 2 to 1 as this is being construed as giving us an unfair advantage. Ideally we would want at least a 2 1/2 to 1 ratio of enemies to us

2. We will, as a rule, try and even the battle by ensuring there is enough time for any enemies we encouter to rez their fallen so that they can repeatadly join the fray

3. We will run with smaller bags to ensure we need to quit the battlefield more frequently, leaving it open for the other servers to roam without hinderance.

A memo has been sent to all Vcy members reminding them of these rules. If you should enounter any breaking of these rules the please send form A3f267 to our Complaints Division and we will review and respond in accordance with our Articles of Corporation, section 17.4, subsection 3A

VcY Human Resources (Stabability Dept)
Office 317, 3rd Floor Corporation Street

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Sulvation.5473

Jesus that sneaky wasn´t meaned offensive but if you wanne see it as that go ahead…
And lacking Guilds was meaned that some of our usual wvw guilds taking breaks and not playing this week so we are lacking Guilds compared to our normal wvw presence.

P.S. I´m not a Bro

Uhh, bro you might be mad.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Notation from HR Department VcY – A12041UJJA-002

We are recruiting like minded corporate monkeys to join us in our endeavours in WvWvW.

An ability to press keyboard and mouse simultaneously or at random moments is a must.

Visit us at www.velocityeugaming.com or chat to one of us in game about your promotion prospects.

END NOTATION

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Sidina.8704

P.S. I´m not a Bro

Uhh, bro you might be mad.

As mad as you are Sis

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrainZz.8976

BrainZz.8976

Thanks to the guys from NaZ for the gvg ! You didnt win but you improved from fight to fight, respect for that.
Also good fights in EB this evening, we were below 25ppl but still managed to keep the full wsr and rof zerg busy, as a serious corporation we apologize for the 2 wipes in dredge and durios (actually they were intended to give you some bags for motivations)
Thx 4 all the fights this week we really liked the matchup.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Wow, you guys managed to do 3 pages in less than 2 days. I should stop taking breaks from the forums, reading through all of this was a pain.

Anyway, thanks to RoF for the fights in RoF Bay, and to FIRE for helping us take it. ^^ It was loads of fun attacking and defending it. The way we lost it, though, was one of those WTH moments – the wall spawned directly in front of my face and it took me some time to realize the keep had actually been capped lol.

Ah well…. ^^

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Thank you to WSR was a blast.

Also thank you to NaZ for the GvG, loved the ending lol.

RP enthusiast

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

5.33: was a great fight at bay. Also great to see how you guys reacted at the ninja cap :P
Not long anymore ‘till reset. Best week I’ve had up ’till now rly. Cheers

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

Thanks to all the RoS that tried to prevent me from contesting Valley Keep!
Many attempts have been made but I have enjoyed every moment of it! <3

~ the TaG thief

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I didn’t even know that ninja cap on RoF Bay was going on… …and that’s not quite normal.

Obviously no golems were involved.

Well done RoF commanders, that was one of the longest keep fight I’ve ever seen, and we got it. Let’s take this spirit over to next week and defend our borderland right from the start.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

~ the TaG thief

After a bit of chasing around, we finally got you.

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

Wow, you guys managed to do 3 pages in less than 2 days. I should stop taking breaks from the forums, reading through all of this was a pain.

Anyway, thanks to RoF for the fights in RoF Bay, and to FIRE for helping us take it. ^^ It was loads of fun attacking and defending it. The way we lost it, though, was one of those WTH moments – the wall spawned directly in front of my face and it took me some time to realize the keep had actually been capped lol.

Ah well…. ^^

Aw, mate, I didn’t know you were recording this too! My pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na7hphQQPGA

~ the TaG thief

Dem stealth disruptors, man

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

VcY Latest video:

Seems we lacked the ‘bomb’ to finish you off quickly.

Thanks to NaZ for the GvG, We were a little rusty and having a new person lead our gvgs was a new experience. I think in the end the score was 6-0 to VcY. And the fights last night in EB after with the WSR blob around the dredge was epic, we had around 21 people and managed to wipe 60-70+ was great fun. Has been a decent match-up, As for ratings, VcY don’t bother to much about it and just look for fights rather than points nowadays.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

5.33: was a great fight at bay. Also great to see how you guys reacted at the ninja cap :P
Not long anymore ‘till reset. Best week I’ve had up ’till now rly. Cheers

Hahaha yeah, we were all surprised at that cap. ^^ That’s what I love about RiOT – even when things go awry, nobody cares and we are still having a blast.

I wanted to compile all the fights we had at bay yesterday (spanning from 20:00 to 22:30 on my clock), but it was already too late when I d/c and my boss is not exactly pleased with my late arrivals. xD

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

VcY Latest video:

Seems we lacked the ‘bomb’ to finish you off quickly.

Thanks to NaZ for the GvG, We were a little rusty and having a new person lead our gvgs was a new experience. I think in the end the score was 6-0 to VcY. And the fights last night in EB after with the WSR blob around the dredge was epic, we had around 21 people and managed to wipe 60-70+ was great fun. Has been a decent match-up, As for ratings, VcY don’t bother to much about it and just look for fights rather than points nowadays.

I was in the dredge both times your group was wiped, you’d be lucky if we had 60 – 70 on the map never mind in the tunnels, but there were bodies everywhere and the fights were great fun.
I’m gonna miss this match up RoS and RoF have provided some great fights, dubious counting, great practice for us to work on tactics, and you have both been a joy to converse with on the forum.
So, to close, hope to meet you again, its been a cool story Bro………..

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: vicar.7085

vicar.7085

Following a meeting of The Management last night, we would like to extend our thanks to Rof and WSR for a great week of matchups. As this week was the first week VcY focussed once again on WvW, both servers have been most welcoming and did their best to ensure that we did not break the 3 rules we introduced (as you can see from the latest videos posted above) recently.

Unfortunately we had to suspend the rules during our GVG with NAZ.

After a slow start by NAZ they adapted and adopted new tactics and the last fight was much closer, so kudos to them. We were surprised a little by the ‘attempted mugging’ as we stood there bowing whilst holding fireworks at the end of the GVG, but apparently that is now standard practice (we have been away from GVG for a while but will remember this new tradition next time we GVG) and we recovered quickly (although there where a few expletives in TS initially)

Good luck to Rof and WSR for the next match up

VcY Human Resources (Stabability Dept)
Office 317, 3rd Floor Corporation Street

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Aw, mate, I didn’t know you were recording this too! My pov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na7hphQQPGA

8.40: You see me firing an AC on your cata

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

I was commanding in RoF BL yesterday evening and I must say, you gave us really hard time. At first it was just me and 10ish guildees which I called, repelling you from Sunny and Crag, eventually more and more PUGs popped up. Sorry that I couldn’t give you more fun open field fights, but like I mentioned – I had too few guildees, part of which were busy with scouting/repelling some WSR in hills area, so my zerg was 80-90% PUG, half of them weren’t even on our TS.

Ninja caps of Bay from RoS seem to get into our habit, we did almost the same vs RoS, back when XT was there, camping our Bay :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Call out to the VcY Asura Ele I duelled outside SM just now. Enjoyable fights, thought I had you a few times (and thought you might have me at others ) so well played

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Guys i’m truly sorry if I said anything bad about you on here, please come back

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I WANT YOU BACK GUYS.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

RoS are ours now and I don’t like sharing.
Hugs and kisses. <3

Just how banana am I.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

ROF and WSR thnx for the fun fights this week….

greetz from RoS’s nightcommander ^^

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s almost painful to watch what has happened after a great match up last week, but Surmia brought it on themselves. The almost -70 points in server score that you lost was magnified by that random factor that calculates your next match up. That’s why you’ve been throw down the stairs to fight Vabbi and FoW.

Maybe next time you meet RoF you’ll fight both servers in the match up.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I told them to focus on WSR, not on us. They did not listen.