SoR ~ JQ ~ TC Week 6 Gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I’d just like to quickly thank JQ and SOR for their lovely bag donation last night. 6 hours of commanding on SoR BL, I think we wiped both blobs about 20 times each during their relentless assault on bay. Ended up with a bay WP and 40+ heavy loot bags by the end of the night, so thanks.

k

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I’d just like to quickly thank JQ and SOR for their lovely bag donation last night. 6 hours of commanding on SoR BL, I think we wiped both blobs about 20 times each during their relentless assault on bay. Ended up with a bay WP and 40+ heavy loot bags by the end of the night, so thanks.

40 heavy loot bags….so…you got one per map blob you wiped huh? Geez terrible luck.

straight face

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Am I missing something because I have only seen a few TW tags on SOR since Friday’s reset? What has happened to Indo and co.?

TW split I believe.

What? Really? i love TW, still one of the best NA guilds out there. Good luck TW, good luck sor. Keep it together, for oldroar!!!!

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

You had 3 guilds running together. You outnumbered SoR and JQ lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well I guess its time to go watch some One Piece or something. :|

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Watch Shingeki no Kyojin if you haven’t already!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Take my advice and don’t. Show is very disappointing.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

The most contentious argument in this thread is not about anything happening in the match, but over what anime I should watch.

Love it

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

The most contentious argument in this thread is not about anything happening in the match, but over what anime I should watch.

Love it

I’ve got nothing to do. Our only organized force is on a queued map

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Thank you to all the peeps from SoR and TC who make the effort to small scale

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Oh my god… lol … if you knew how many times our small man havoc was in water camp tcbl and rolled by jq … you’d laugh.

All of us we like, yeah lets go mess with sor and take their base camp … with a response … ‘kitten move double time, jq inc … kitten’

respawn

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Take my advice and don’t. Show is very disappointing.

Are you serious? I watched it as it aired; it’s an awesome show.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

someone was bugging me in whispers to watch Steins;Gate
apparently it’s really good

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Go Tarnished Coast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

Our map wasn’t even full. The majority of the night it was me and the militia, with NAGA running a 10 man havoc squad. We weren’t even actively running together, you guys just kept dying, respawning, then running straight back to bay to die again, so it made it pretty easy for us to link up with NAGA on defence. PiNK came later on but they were also running less than 10. My zerg was around 25-30, mainly militia.

Even if you were outnumbered, why did you keep suiciding on our gate over and over and over? We were blatantly kicking your kitten , I’m just really curious as to why you wanted the punishment so bad.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

Our map wasn’t even full. The majority of the night it was me and the militia, with NAGA running a 10 man havoc squad. We weren’t even actively running together, you guys just kept dying, respawning, then running straight back to bay to die again, so it made it pretty easy for us to link up with NAGA on defence. PiNK came later on but they were also running less than 10. My zerg was around 25-30, mainly militia.

Even if you were outnumbered, why did you keep suiciding on our gate over and over and over? We were blatantly kicking your kitten , I’m just really curious as to why you wanted the punishment so bad.

even as you said it that’s 3 guilds running together outnumbering SoR and JQ
where’s the argument?

Attachments:

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

in Match-ups

Moleless.1462

where’s the argument?

Our map wasn’t full, and you T1 servers more often than not have every borderland q’d during NA prime. So if we outnumbered you, the numberes were still pretty similiar. You were running at least 40 which is definitely not more than us. Not to mention we had about 20 guild members in total (that’s including NAGA’s seperate havoc group), the rest were pugs. You were basically running a guild blob.

Anyway, did you ignore the second para? If you felt outnumbered, why did you feel the need to constantly slap our gate and feed us lootbags? I’m genuinely curious, my thoughts at the time were “what the kitten are these guys doing”.

Either way, I got a kittenload of loot from you, so thanks.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander

(edited by Moleless.1462)

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

Woah. I leave EB for TCBL and we cap SM. How long did the WP last? Also, the map was a MESS for hours, wonder who commanded.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I always thought that was there on purpose so that the blue server could treb SMC from their keep just like red can, except it obviously takes a lot more effort. Back then when the colours weren’t random, EB was apparently designed to favour the weakest server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Just checking in from the beta. Didn’t know that so many of you are in it too. The “Pact” here – will be back in a few hours though.

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Pleased you had fun. 40 loot bags for all that work doesn’t seem alot to be honest. I got 109 plus a full 5 bags of loot in one garry defence last week playing my ranger in 1 hour

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Somethings wrong when even I find the matchup thread boring.

Grand Empress of Tier 1 , Lady CuddleStrike of the Bakery, I SUMMON YOU!

Sorry, shes in the kitchen! :O
hehehe

punts Shifty

I’m currently trolling… I mean inspiring people to join us in TS. I may or maynot be trying to tempt people to join the channel saying we give cookies.

I would give them cookies, but somebody (Shifty & Shini) ate them all cause they’re mean.

What was I supposed to eat? You never came back with my sammich

^ I was so upset when I didnt get one :’(
So I ate my soul out on the cookies!
But now i need to Punts Cuddles to feel better!!

Don’t punt her until she brings me my sammich!

Shifty can’t punt me annnnnnnnnnnnnnymore! You left us! You traitorous fool!

And no sammichs for you! I’m busy running into SoR zergs and TC zergs. They are pretty intimidating, not gonna lie. TC took bay off us just before and I ran into the portal, saw them, was like “stuff this.. ABORT” and ran out as the TC group just watched me from the circle.
lmao

GG

You lost our bay!?

Nah it was fleur, don’t know if he was even online but still it was all him

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

Does the JQ in EB enjoy getting wiped in the QL/Danelon area? This is like the 5th time coming back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

This match up shows me just how massively big jq/bg are in comparison … SoR is big too, but JQ is like never ending … every corner you go there is a team, and what massive battles.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Pleased you had fun. 40 loot bags for all that work doesn’t seem alot to be honest. I got 109 plus a full 5 bags of loot in one garry defence last week playing my ranger in 1 hour

Cool story, waiting for part 2.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

This match up shows me just how massively big jq/bg are in comparison … SoR is big too, but JQ is like never ending … every corner you go there is a team, and what massive battles.

Gather ‘round children and I’ll tell you a story, of a time when SoR BG and JQ were almost exactly even in coverage! There were fights any day any time as far as the eye could see!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Franco.8693

Franco.8693

It was funny to see TC guarding outside JQ’s SM south-east gate so SoR need to kill both TC and JQ before they can capture SM~
So sad most ppl went play BF4~ leaving WvW S1 with so less ppl like this…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

You mean when the WP got reset? naw, we avoided SoR outside and inside of SM in that fight, even moving off and taking a few T3 towers o;

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Franco.8693

Franco.8693

You mean when the WP got reset? naw, we avoided SoR outside and inside of SM in that fight, even moving off and taking a few T3 towers o;

It’s all good, was a gg… So sad the cmds need to go off after capturing most of the things in JQ BL… leaving EB with no body on…

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

You are getting ahead of yourself. NAGA had more than 10. Do you actually do a supplyinfo when everyone is stacked?

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

Gather ‘round children and I’ll tell you a story, of a time when SoR BG and JQ were almost exactly even in coverage! There were fights any day any time as far as the eye could see!

then there was much buying/renting of guilds followed by nonsensical bandwagoning. Then everyone laughed at the offending server as they claimed to be kitten.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

where’s the argument?

Our map wasn’t full, and you T1 servers more often than not have every borderland q’d during NA prime. So if we outnumbered you, the numberes were still pretty similiar. You were running at least 40 which is definitely not more than us. Not to mention we had about 20 guild members in total (that’s including NAGA’s seperate havoc group), the rest were pugs. You were basically running a guild blob.

Anyway, did you ignore the second para? If you felt outnumbered, why did you feel the need to constantly slap our gate and feed us lootbags? I’m genuinely curious, my thoughts at the time were “what the kitten are these guys doing”.

We were actually unpinned and mopping up STUN heads up no problem. It was the rest of your queue later that made it harder. You had FAR more than 40 we had 20 HzH and when we pinned 34 total.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

So like.. an argument about a fight two nights ago still on going on the forums?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4DHgVBSL8

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Outcomes of in-game fights with indeterminate numbers on each side are important.

Everyone wins outnumbered.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

What really matters is how do sor, jq and tc people prepare their thanksgiving turkeys? fried, baked, brine? fried any good? never tried.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

What really matters is how do sor, jq and tc people prepare their thanksgiving turkeys? fried, baked, brine? fried any good? never tried.

It is quite good, I must say! I’m having a bit of a healthier one this year though :P

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Moleless.1462

where’s the argument?

We were actually unpinned and mopping up STUN heads up no problem. It was the rest of your queue later that made it harder. You had FAR more than 40 we had 20 HzH and when we pinned 34 total.

Just let it go mate. Learn from it, and let it go.

I find it pretty funny that the token JQ blob guild is actually trying to use numbers as an excuse. It must be pretty frustrating for you when STUN actually tags up and we’re not outnumbered 2:1 anymore.

Going back to my original query, what the hell were you trying to achieve? If you accept the fact that we were obviously the stronger force on the map, why did you keep coming to our gate to die again? I think you fellas should spend a couple weeks in a lower tiered server, and learn how to work a map when you’re not the biggest force.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

then there was much buying/renting of guilds followed by nonsensical bandwagoning. Then everyone laughed at the offending server as they claimed to be kitten.

Actually it was after all the large shifts for league, just before league hit. The matchup wasn’t “decided” until about 8 hours before reset.

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

All of them sound delicious tbh!

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Turkey and cranberry sammich the next day, with sweet potato fries on the side, yum yum.

See ya Friday, BeeGee.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Outcomes of in-game fights with indeterminate numbers on each side are important.

Everyone wins outnumbered.

the tale of wvw:
if you win a fight, you were outnumbered at least 2 to 1.
if you lose a fight, you were overwhelmed at least 2 to 1.

there is no fair fight EVER EVER EVER

in Match-ups

Moleless.1462

So like.. an argument about a fight two nights ago still on going on the forums?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4DHgVBSL8

It was last night, and I posted when I woke up pretty much. Two nights ago is a stretch.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

where’s the argument?

I find it pretty funny that the token JQ blob guild is actually trying to use numbers as an excuse. It must be pretty frustrating for you when STUN actually tags up and we’re not outnumbered 2:1 anymore.

Going back to my original query, what the hell were you trying to achieve? If you accept the fact that we were obviously the stronger force on the map, why did you keep coming to our gate to die again? I think you fellas should spend a couple weeks in a lower tiered server, and learn how to work a map when you’re not the biggest force.

We like to go at bigger forces to fight. This must be news to you huh? Clearly you know little about our guild lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Turducken is the way to go.

in Match-ups

Moleless.1462

where’s the argument?

We like to go at bigger forces to fight. This must be news to you huh? Clearly you know little about our guild lol

So you do that often? Ok, good to know.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

where’s the argument?

Yes we do. Best if you bring more than your guild

in Match-ups

Moleless.1462

where’s the argument?

Looking forward to the next farm then. I honestly feel sorry for your guildies if you’re serious right now lol

Looking forward to the next farm then. Do us a favour and maybe put up a fight next time.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

where’s the argument?

Looking forward to the next farm then. I honestly feel sorry for your guildies if you’re serious right now lol

Looking forward to the next farm then. Do us a favour and maybe put up a fight next time.

We did. You got owned. Hence you brought the full queue.

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Yall are noobs I soloed both your zergs while eating a delicious loaf of bread

am i doin this rite guise

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Yall are noobs I soloed both your zergs while eating a delicious loaf of bread

am i doin this rite guise

psh, I did it and didnt even spill my salsa.

Both groups are classier than to chest thump. Leave it at good fights and just have fun.

Lunar Fighter