Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Its very disgusting to see this kind of double teaming. One thing is to focus on one server, another is to mess with the outcome of the match by giving your towers to the other server for PPT. YB’s EB towers have been Ebay’s for a while now, while YB keeps paperizing everything green for EBay.

Even roamers are holding hands.

Attachments:

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

So much QQ….Unbelievable!!

I hope FA and DB gangs up against SBI and teach them a lesson.

You hope FA and DB gangs up on SBI for pointing out you 2v1 this week?

How come the only server that seems to be embarrassed by this is Yaks..

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.
It’s you who are getting the taste of your own medicine and hence the crying.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Are you sure it is more embarrassing than relying on fairweathers to win?

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Explain to me how we are relying on Ebay at 4 am server time, when our tick is 400+ and ebay is struggling to hold their own BL.

So, you don’t think Ebay deserves any credit for your win? Not a little?

I didnt say that. But I am pointing out the hole in SBI’s argument that we cant win without Ebay’s help. Ebay did play smart and it helped us indirectly. What I’m pointing out is that without Ebay’s help during OFFPEAK hours we managed to hold on to a substantial lead.

Could it possibly be that the reason you were able to hold that lead during offpeak hours is because ebay wasn’t attacking you at all and instead was fighting us and only us.

Do you honestly think you would of been able to keep your stuff upgraded at all if EB and SBI would of attacked you during the day as well?

Hmm?

Like it or not, Ebay helped you immensely this match.. pretending they didn’t is just silly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Not SBI’s argument, bud. A few people from SBI are arguing that. I really hope you don’t believe EBay to be a hivemind as well. There are people from our side making stupid cases that are not worthy of our collective acceptance.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExoGeni.9248

ExoGeni.9248

One thing I learned from this march is that EB is YB’s kitten PERIOD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Xsorus.2507:

"""Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing."""

You should know it well. E-bay and Yak armies are full of fair weathers at the moment. So in reality… you need two servers AND fair weathers. At least my wvw ranks have been flying up soloing 2 or 3 of you guys at a time…. but really…. You guys might just try and get better at WvW instead of relying on hordes of poorly skilled people from two servers.

you know, there is a reason people posted pictures and gifs of zombie hordes in the last match up thread we had. you guys are famous for putting 100 people around a fancy glowing blue commander and rolling around the map. you are still trying to do it right now in ebg, but you guys play so dumb. Capping yaks towers and camps with 8 minutes left on the tick allowing us to cap it back and COMPLETELY ignoring ebay, your main threat right now. Complain about alliances all you want, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot right now. The only servers you would be beating today are those that would be asleep.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

How we will ever sleep at night with this travesty..

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!

So did you have EB type part of that response for you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

SBI; save some of those tears for us on reset

Hey, you don’t know… we could have a super secret alliance with DB rofl.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Only problem is I think DB has to much self respect :o(

why you be like this? ;(

lol

Just trolling for fun

I was wondering if anyone would catch that

Of course I’ll catch it. Just who the hell do you think I am?! (props if you get that one)

TTGL brah, best animu ever.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agent.3709

Agent.3709

Want to know a secret, I’ve only logged in a few times, I’ve been playing LOTRO expansion these past 2 weeks lol

Do you need to reply to every message? All you’re doing is running your mouth over and over like a record, and you didn’t even help your server.

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

It’s rather pathetic and sad when you see 2 servers having to gang up on the other server because they know they cannot go 1 v 1 against them. To make it worse, at the last minute, Ehmry Bay is having to be helped by Yak’s Bend to get to 2nd place before the reset.

Hey, you guys said it wasn’t possible to do, and since we have nothing better to do right now we’re trying to accept the challenge you gave us. Make up your minds.

The fact that’s it’s a Holiday in most parts of the world and you have nothing better to do (be with family and friends, go shopping, IDK enjoy life?) . . . thanks for making my point.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507:

"""Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing."""

You should know it well. E-bay and Yak armies are full of fair weathers at the moment. So in reality… you need two servers AND fair weathers. At least my wvw ranks have been flying up soloing 2 or 3 of you guys at a time…. but really…. You guys might just try and get better at WvW instead of relying on hordes of poorly skilled people from two servers.

you know, there is a reason people posted pictures and gifs of zombie hordes in the last match up thread we had. you guys are famous for putting 100 people around a fancy glowing blue commander and rolling around the map. you are still trying to do it right now in ebg, but you guys play so dumb. Capping yaks towers and camps with 8 minutes left on the tick allowing us to cap it back and COMPLETELY ignoring ebay, your main threat right now. Complain about alliances all you want, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot right now. The only servers you would be beating today are those that would be asleep.

So out of curiosity, if you were getting 2v1 right now… How much would you be winning by?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Insulted? Lol no.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!

Don’t get overconfident. We could lose next week, especially with how our commanders must be burnt out after pulling ridiculous shifts this week. And, as for SBI getting third in this matchup, the score is close enough that we shouldn’t talk about foregone conclusions until they’re actually set in stone.

I hate seeing people on YB talk trash or boast and have it thrown back in their faces. It does a disservice to us all. This may not be directly applicable to you, but there’s been a lot of trash talking going on, you know? It was painful enough to watch people proclaiming inevitable victory after we won reset night against FA, and we all know how that ended.

If SBI wants to complain about being ganged up on (instead of taking it as a compliment) that’s their problem.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Want to know a secret, I’ve only logged in a few times, I’ve been playing LOTRO expansion these past 2 weeks lol

Do you need to reply to every message? All you’re doing is running your mouth over and over like a record, and you didn’t even help your server.

Says the guy who posted this

“I know a lot of SBI might downplay our victory as a 2v1 but really it also had to do with two other things just as much: our own dedication and strategy.”

I mean come on…

Come on…

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Don’t get overconfident. We could lose next week, especially with how our commanders must be burnt out after pulling ridiculous shifts this week. And, as for SBI getting third in this matchup, the score is close enough that we shouldn’t talk about foregone conclusions until they’re actually set in stone.

I hate seeing people on YB talk trash or boast and have it thrown back in their faces. It does a disservice to us all. This may not be directly applicable to you, but there’s been a lot of trash talking going on, you know? It was painful enough to watch people proclaiming inevitable victory after we won reset night against FA, and we all know how that ended.

If SBI wants to complain about being ganged up on (instead of taking it as a compliment) that’s their problem.

You’re going up against BP next week, and you’re getting paired with Ebay..

if you don’t come in first, I’ll be amazed.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

It’s not even March. What the hell are you on about?

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

It’s not even March. What the hell are you on about?

lol.. that’s good

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

It’s rather pathetic and sad when you see 2 servers having to gang up on the other server because they know they cannot go 1 v 1 against them. To make it worse, at the last minute, Ehmry Bay is having to be helped by Yak’s Bend to get to 2nd place before the reset.

Hey, you guys said it wasn’t possible to do, and since we have nothing better to do right now we’re trying to accept the challenge you gave us. Make up your minds.

The fact that’s it’s a Holiday in most parts of the world and you have nothing better to do (be with family and friends, go shopping, IDK enjoy life?) . . . thanks for making my point.

Yes you’re clearly doing things with your life monitoring the forum wars all day GG

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Funny thing is, all I can see in the forums is a few qq’s from SBI…a lot of boasting from YB about how much better they are then everyone, and EB outplaying both SBI and YB and being humble about it.

You totally read my mind, I have seen a lot of posts from SBI telling YB gg, but they fail to see that through their cloud of gloating.

FA, have you been getting lessons from Mags on your forum trolling? Not quite up to par, but getting there.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

If someone had said that SBI would come in second or third for this matchup last Thursday, I’d have said the same thing. Upsets happen.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Really, the fact that you and your server are actively helping SBI to get 3rd, you could not be more of a hypocrite if you tired. And quit trying to sugar coat it . . . you won’t lose next week, you’re going to 2 v 1 again, you did it this time, what’s stopping you again?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Insulted? Lol no.

Explain to me how we are relying on Ebay at 4 am server time, when our tick is 400+ and ebay is struggling to hold their own BL.

So, you don’t think Ebay deserves any credit for your win? Not a little?

I didnt say that. But I am pointing out the hole in SBI’s argument that we cant win without Ebay’s help. Ebay did play smart and it helped us indirectly. What I’m pointing out is that without Ebay’s help during OFFPEAK hours we managed to hold on to a substantial lead.

Could it possibly be that the reason you were able to hold that lead during offpeak hours is because ebay wasn’t attacking you at all and instead was fighting us and only us.

Do you honestly think you would of been able to keep your stuff upgraded at all if EB and SBI would of attacked you during the day as well?

Hmm?

Like it or not, Ebay helped you immensely this match.. pretending they didn’t is just silly.

The thing is, EB did win this match. For them to have such an impact on the matchup, they should be congratulated.
Also all the SBI players that came out and played hard. Yesterday night push was great and showed why you guys will probably still be able to put a fight vs FA.

Shout out to some Lexs, Baest and AW for making our job at starving supply lines in SBIbl so much harder.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Funny thing is, all I can see in the forums is a few qq’s from SBI…a lot of boasting from YB about how much better they are then everyone, and EB outplaying both SBI and YB and being humble about it.

You totally read my mind, I have seen a lot of posts from SBI telling YB gg, but they fail to see that through their cloud of gloating.

FA, have you been getting lessons from Mags on your forum trolling? Not quite up to par, but getting there.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

If someone had said that SBI would come in second or third for this matchup last Thursday, I’d have said the same thing. Upsets happen.

I’d agree, if you were getting paired with someone else, But you’re not… you’re getting paired with the server that carried you to the win this week.

Who happens to dislike BP as well..

If you were getting paired against say FA and BP next week, yea… you would probably be screwed…. but you should come into first next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Nope. What made you think so? You okay?

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Just wanted to congratulate YB on the win this week. I have never believed that a formal alliance between two servers could actually work long term. I know many deny it here but I saw too many times when we were fighting both YB and EB for the same ground when they were not fighting each other. And I am sure it wasn’t absolutely every player on both servers. But large guilds on both sides were involved. It has resulted in many fun fights and that is what the majority of SBI players are looking for, it really has been a fun week for me.

Winning the last few matches have been boring and mainly PvD..which kinda made us a little complacent I think. So we were ripe for this kind of upset. Plus we got lots of PPT in those matches almost by accident. We don’t really play the PPT game.

It was disappointing to see that some YB players even after you had a big lead thought it would be funny to troll us with alt accounts on our server. yeah I hear we did too in response. Every server has them I guess…and it doesn’t reflect on the whole server IMO.

What seems to be happening now though seems more like “match manipulation” to me. I have no problem with 2v1’s…that is exactly why there are 3 servers involved so the two weaker can have a chance vs the stronger and every home BL will and should be 2v1 for this format to make sense.

But when the winning server starts trying to influence 2nd place(which will also influence 2nd place in the league) by only focusing one server and seems to even be letting the 3rd place server take their own assists to help them pump up their score…that starts to smell bad IMO.

SBI does not deserve 1st place this week. But we sure don’t deserve 3rd through this kind of manipulation if that is what is going on.

In any case GG YB and EB. Have fun and good hunting. I am sure we will meet again.

There was nothing ‘formal’ about it. There was no alliance. It just sort of evolved into prioritizing SBI.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

You need their help with everything else, I figure you probably required them to type your response’s now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Can we get more cute animal gifs? The thread is being derailed by pointless arguments, and we need emergency cuteness NOW!

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

Just wanted to congratulate YB on the win this week. I have never believed that a formal alliance between two servers could actually work long term. I know many deny it here but I saw too many times when we were fighting both YB and EB for the same ground when they were not fighting each other. And I am sure it wasn’t absolutely every player on both servers. But large guilds on both sides were involved. It has resulted in many fun fights and that is what the majority of SBI players are looking for, it really has been a fun week for me.

Winning the last few matches have been boring and mainly PvD..which kinda made us a little complacent I think. So we were ripe for this kind of upset. Plus we got lots of PPT in those matches almost by accident. We don’t really play the PPT game.

It was disappointing to see that some YB players even after you had a big lead thought it would be funny to troll us with alt accounts on our server. yeah I hear we did too in response. Every server has them I guess…and it doesn’t reflect on the whole server IMO.

What seems to be happening now though seems more like “match manipulation” to me. I have no problem with 2v1’s…that is exactly why there are 3 servers involved so the two weaker can have a chance vs the stronger and every home BL will and should be 2v1 for this format to make sense.

But when the winning server starts trying to influence 2nd place(which will also influence 2nd place in the league) by only focusing one server and seems to even be letting the 3rd place server take their own assists to help them pump up their score…that starts to smell bad IMO.

SBI does not deserve 1st place this week. But we sure don’t deserve 3rd through this kind of manipulation if that is what is going on.

In any case GG YB and EB. Have fun and good hunting. I am sure we will meet again.

There was nothing ‘formal’ about it. There was no alliance. It just sort of evolved into prioritizing SBI.

Bullkitten dude, when we see YB and EB standing next to each other, not attacking, that is an alliance. When we see YB allowing EB to take their towers and camps, that’s an alliance. This whole week until now, YB and EB have kept off each others map. No red points in blue BL and vice versa. It was and is a 2 v 1 against SBI, plain and simple. To not see that simple fact, I have pity for you my good sir, how unfortunate you are in life.

For the record, I could care less about winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd . . . I just want a fair fight and for people to have a good time and good fights.

(edited by ExoGeni.9248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

suck it up. Yaks may want to keep you down the most but thats because you and them are in direct competition, and even if we pulled first, we aren’t going to effect either of your placements. You effect each others, and Yaks wants the win. Surely you realize that the score are not ALL of yaks doing.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

GO EBAY! So close to 2nd!

I hope everyone had a joyous Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

This is even more drama then mag forums! Imagine it was yaks/sbi/mag. Would be 50 pages by now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I’m sure there will be gloating that EB beat SBI (not mentioning the help from YB), but think for a moment . . . SBI has been 2 v 1’d literally all week, and yet SBI still was able to hold it’s own.

I wish people would play with more class and accept failure as it comes, instead of using cheap tactics to win a prize in a video game.

Real life war tactics work here. If you look at history, other countries team up in war all the time, this is nothing new, nothing cheating. Unless you call surviving in life cheating.

I guess that’s why Al-Qaeda used commercial airliners against the US on September 11th, 2001. You have just endorsed their idea of thinking that anything is acceptable as long as it pertains to survival and winning in the end at any means possible. It’s sad to see people as young and intelligent like you on the wrong side of history.

If you do look at the past, wars were fought with class and character, something that has died in this day and age, now the enemies hide behind children and use them as shields for our bullets. But in your world, this is acceptable.

dude…..

not cool….

Tell that to the guy before me, he’s the one justifying that type of action “in the end, the winners are winners and the losers are losers” . . . but at what cost?

The truth is ugly and hurts from time to time, but we should not refrain from tell it out of fear of reprisal . . . or am I wrong? Should we all act like this is nothing out of the ordinary, it’s OK for people to be cheap, as long as they win in the end. It’s like I have a gun, you have a knife, I win and you lose, but was there any honor in my win? NO.

Hey guys, it’s okay for me to say something terrible because someone else said something horrible (which was actually quite innocent btw).

Also I love this martyr defense you’ve got going. Please continue changing our lives with the truth please.

no comparison between the two posts.. none at all

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

This is even more drama then mag forums! Imagine it was yaks/sbi/mag. Would be 50 pages by now.

lol that would be a kitten fun week

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

You need their help with everything else, I figure you probably required them to type your response’s now.

Awww…Just so you know, your assumption is as wrong as your first one.

Btw, EBay just 1.5k behind! C’mon, you can do it!! Humiliate the chest thumpers! Make them cry MORE!

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I know SbI seems to be very upset, but is it really in good taste to party an Ebay guildie of mine and ask them “how it feels to be an abused step child” ??

suck it up. Yaks may want to keep you down the most but thats because you and them are in direct competition, and even if we pulled first, we aren’t going to effect either of your placements. You effect each others, and Yaks wants the win. Surely you realize that the score are not ALL of yaks doing.

Trolls and bitter pills will be trolling and bitter respectively. Ignore it, and get back to taking our stuff

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

I forgot Buffy was on BP…Oh man.. that just makes me want to pop into the BP/Yaks/EB thread even more this week.

You guys are in for a treat with this one.

in Match-ups

ExoGeni.9248

I’m sure there will be gloating that EB beat SBI (not mentioning the help from YB), but think for a moment . . . SBI has been 2 v 1’d literally all week, and yet SBI still was able to hold it’s own.

I wish people would play with more class and accept failure as it comes, instead of using cheap tactics to win a prize in a video game.

Real life war tactics work here. If you look at history, other countries team up in war all the time, this is nothing new, nothing cheating. Unless you call surviving in life cheating.

I guess that’s why Al-Qaeda used commercial airliners against the US on September 11th, 2001. You have just endorsed their idea of thinking that anything is acceptable as long as it pertains to survival and winning in the end at any means possible. It’s sad to see people as young and intelligent like you on the wrong side of history.

If you do look at the past, wars were fought with class and character, something that has died in this day and age, now the enemies hide behind children and use them as shields for our bullets. But in your world, this is acceptable.

dude…..

not cool….

Tell that to the guy before me, he’s the one justifying that type of action “in the end, the winners are winners and the losers are losers” . . . but at what cost?

The truth is ugly and hurts from time to time, but we should not refrain from tell it out of fear of reprisal . . . or am I wrong? Should we all act like this is nothing out of the ordinary, it’s OK for people to be cheap, as long as they win in the end. It’s like I have a gun, you have a knife, I win and you lose, but was there any honor in my win? NO.

Hey guys, it’s okay for me to say something terrible because someone else said something horrible (which was actually quite innocent btw).

Also I love this martyr defense you’ve got going. Please continue changing our lives with the truth please.

Buddy, that’s what we call life. No one ever said it was kittening fair, quit trying to play the sympathy card, and man the kitten up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I forgot Buffy was on BP…Oh man.. that just makes me want to pop into the BP/Yaks/EB thread even more this week.

And what treat is that?

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

Btw, EBay just 1.5k behind! C’mon, you can do it!! Humiliate the chest thumpers! Make them cry MORE!

I’m still confused at how you think its somehow humiliating to us for it to require 2 servers to beat us?

I mean…if anything, SBI is quite flattered by it…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

This is hilarious, I have been laughing hard all week. Yaks and EB have denied an alliance and double teaming us, but suck so bad that they need to double team us order to win. EB can’t take anything on their own so they need big brother Yak to be their bodyguards and hand everything they take over to them and visa versa. Too funny. Don ’t forget Karma is a kitten and it will come back on you 3 fold.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

I know SbI seems to be very upset, but is it really in good taste to party an Ebay guildie of mine and ask them “how it feels to be an abused step child” ??

Wow! SBI has hit a new low. “Abused step child” – No comments.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Well been fun guys. Time to take my leave. Cookies for all if we hit 25 before reset.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Bullkitten dude, when we see YB and EB standing next to each other, not attacking, that is an alliance. When we see YB allowing EB to take their towers and camps, that’s an alliance. This whole week until now, YB and EB have kept off each others map. No red points in blue BL and vice versa. It was and is a 2 v 1 against SBI, plain and simple. To not see that simple fact, I have pity for you my good sir, how unfortunate you are in life.

For the record, I could care less about winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd . . . I just want a fair fight and for people to have a good time and good fights.

Read what I posted again. There was no formal alliance. No agreement. However early in the week it evolved into what it is now – which is just like you said, YB and Ebay are not really attacking each other (there are exceptions). But again, there was no agreement.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

And what treat is that?

The treat that is your wonderful commentary.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Wow! SBI has hit a new low. “Abused step child” – No comments.

I know right… How does anyone know on SBI if he was a step child….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

So, yeah… now we’re strategically letting Ebay pretty much go wild on caps and not flip any blue. We target some green stuff… 6 of us flipping a camp, but Ebay wouldn’t let it stand. Greeeeedy.

I’m mad at you.

Attachments:

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

dude…..

not cool….

Buddy, that’s what we call life. No one ever said it was kittening fair, quit trying to play the sympathy card, and man the kitten up.

First of all and most important, I’m not a guy. Secondly, comparing a game to a real life tragedy is in poor taste, no matter what forum you’re in. But hey keep digging that hole for yourself, and trying to justify your bad actions.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Read what I posted again. There was no formal alliance. No agreement. However early in the week it evolved into what it is now – which is just like you said, YB and Ebay are not really attacking each other (there are exceptions). But again, there was no agreement.

You realize you just described an agreement right?

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

So, yeah… now we’re strategically letting Ebay pretty much go wild on caps and not flip any blue. We target some green stuff… 6 of us flipping a camp, but Ebay wouldn’t let it stand. Greeeeedy.

I’m mad at you.

lol, wonder what was in the steel chest.

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

I’m still confused at how you think its somehow humiliating to us for it to require 2 servers to beat us?

If its flattering, why are you guys crying so much about it?

Not only this, it affected the league ranking as well. Like I said earlier, my sympathy is with ya’ll. I am sorry that we didn’t allow you to finish 2nd in the leagues.

2v1 or 100v1 doesn’t matter. It’s not illegal or cheating. What matters is that we will be ahead of you guys in the leagues. PERIOD.

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Rofl..

definitely, been a really good week.. enjoying the fights whether we win or lose them and that is what it should be about right?