Bloodlust [merged]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

remove this joke buff complete from wvwvw !

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Agreed. 50 points isn’t so bad, and you would have at least a modicum of control over it if it only affected your map.

As it is currently, even if you control the map you are on, you still can’t do anything about 2 of the 3 potential buffs on your opponent.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Why don’t we get WXP for capping/defending these.

It’s far too easy to flip them just to farm WXP. One thing that is coming soon is an addition of WXP consumables to the player loot bags, which should make a pretty big addition to the amount of WXP you get from being in the area, assuming you are killing players. As to adding it to the general capping of the points, we’ll have to consider that pretty carefully before we make any changes.

Well how about this then, since it is VERY easy to flip them why don’t you make it so that when you are near one kills grant Extra WXP. Maybe like a 30% bonus or something like that. Especially because if you are adding wxp to loot bags you are just increasing WXP gain across the board which means that yes it will be more beneficial when doing bloodlust but in proportion to everything else it will stay the same (or be smaller because you don’t see large fights at bloodlust)

Why not do something for your server once in a while instead of your XP bar?

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

It’s far too easy to flip them just to farm WXP. One thing that is coming soon is an addition of WXP consumables to the player loot bags, which should make a pretty big addition to the amount of WXP you get from being in the area, assuming you are killing players. As to adding it to the general capping of the points, we’ll have to consider that pretty carefully before we make any changes.

Well how about this then, since it is VERY easy to flip them why don’t you make it so that when you are near one kills grant Extra WXP. Maybe like a 30% bonus or something like that. Especially because if you are adding wxp to loot bags you are just increasing WXP gain across the board which means that yes it will be more beneficial when doing bloodlust but in proportion to everything else it will stay the same (or be smaller because you don’t see large fights at bloodlust)

I shouldn’t have to choose between helping myself and helping the server. It should be the same thing.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

I shouldn’t have to choose between helping myself and helping the server. It should be the same thing.

And it is, but now you dont have to run with 40 other people by your side.

I like playing WvW with my guild too, But my focus is yak sniping, soloing camps, etc, with these I can even get points for my server too.

I dont need 40 other ppl to do it either. That is a good thing,.

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Bri.8354

Bri.8354

Surely this can’t be the reason when addressing it is so simple. There are many solutions which would stop point trading, such as a timer before you could get WvW xp from a point again.

As it stands I won’t even touch the middle because of the lack of rewards. You can go around for 30 minutes and get less kills than a zerg will get in a single clash. You might as well stick with camps when roaming because fighting in the ruins of power will net you close to nothing.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Come on ANet, just retitle this thread “the depository.” You have already shown such a flagrant disregard for the concerns of your customers that you might as well cut loose and have some fun while you grind your brand into a footnote in poor product management.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Surely this can’t be the reason when addressing it is so simple. There are many solutions which would stop point trading, such as a timer before you could get WvW xp from a point again.

As it stands I won’t even touch the middle because of the lack of rewards. You can go around for 30 minutes and get less kills than a zerg will get in a single clash. You might as well stick with camps when roaming because fighting in the ruins of power will net you close to nothing.

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Bri.8354

Bri.8354

Because in the end what ever I do has no impact whatsoever in the grand scheme of things due to the design of WvW being intentionally unfair. When the very design is meant to be unfair, why should I or anyone else take it seriously? You might as well go out and try to have as much fun as you can, and when I spend an hour in the ruins and come out with nothing, I’m not finding it very fun.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

This please.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Because in the end what ever I do has no impact whatsoever in the grand scheme of things due to the design of WvW being intentionally unfair. When the very design is meant to be unfair, why should I or anyone else take it seriously? You might as well go out and try to have as much fun as you can, and when I spend an hour in the ruins and come out with nothing, I’m not finding it very fun.

Spiking a guy ina 1v1 situation is fun.

Gaining about 40 points for your server is an impact.

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

This Bloodlust buff is a horrible, wretched idea. On servers like NSP we fight every day using complex, carefully orchestrated tactics to make up for our lack of numbers. You’ve now given the strongest server a huge buff. This is inexplicable to me. We are already losing WvW players every day due to the flawed match up system, and now this??? Are you trying to punish the underdog servers even more? Why do the superior servers need to be any stronger? Has all logic gone out the window? Thank god GTA 5 came out this week.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Rather then adding stupid crap like that – Maybe, just maybe you lot could STOP trying to kill WvW and get around to REMOVING the stupid stuff you have added that makes it a hell of a lot worse…

Why you thought that this Bloodlust buff was a good idea is baffling and just shows you lot have NO idea what you are doing. The stat bonus isnt to bad, the fact they are for ALL maps is moronic, it should be for the map you are currently on ONLY.

You placed the points WAY to close and now have 15-20man zergs just controlling them while the rest of the servers zergs are just steamrolling everything because YET AGAIN you give a bonus to high population servers and punish the smaller ones.

Hoping for people to pay your insane prices to jump to another server i bet. It is like you are TRYING to kill WvW to try and force people into your PATHETIC mode that is S/TPvP if we wanted to be there we would, so why pretty much add S/TPvP content to WvW makes NO sense what so ever.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

This Bloodlust buff is a horrible, wretched idea. On servers like NSP we fight every day using complex, carefully orchestrated tactics to make up for our lack of numbers. You’ve now given the strongest server a huge buff. This is inexplicable to me. We are already losing WvW players every day due to the flawed match up system, and now this??? Are you trying to punish the underdog servers even more? Why do the superior servers need to be any stronger? Has all logic gone out the window? Thank god GTA 5 came out this week.

I think there is plenty of peopl who are trying to wrap their heads around what Devon figured was a good idea. I do believe all logic has gone out the window, its almost like Devons just picking bad ideas out of a hat and implementing them.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. Likely Anet response: “Its only been a few weeks. We are not going to change it now…” and then never read the thread again.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

now have 15-20man zergs just controlling them while the rest of the servers zergs are just steamrolling everything because YET AGAIN you give a bonus to high population servers and punish the smaller ones.

It takes one person to uncap them…just saying

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

I insist on an answer, Devon. What has been changed in the dev’s mind after this statement?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Orbs-will-be-removed-from-WvW-in-an-upcoming-build/first#post608170

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

Reposting this part since overzealous mod deleted my entire post for something at the end. Instead of just editing out the part they didn’t like….

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

now have 15-20man zergs just controlling them while the rest of the servers zergs are just steamrolling everything because YET AGAIN you give a bonus to high population servers and punish the smaller ones.

It takes zero people to neutralize (un-cap) the 5 points. It takes one cap, and whatever the situation calls for to win a fight near a point.

I insist on an answer, Devon. What has been changed in the dev’s mind after this statement?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Orbs-will-be-removed-from-WvW-in-an-upcoming-build/first#post608170

Something that changed: Devon != Habib

Something that didn’t change: willingness to accept change when not completely and individually pleasured.

Second sentence in your link: “As implemented…”

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

(edited by Virtute.8251)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Liquid WXP from player loot bags sound amazing. So, if I recall everything correctly, the two main concerns with granting WXP to capping these points is flip-flopping them between servers for lots of WXP, and zergs being more inclined to take them. To solve this issue, I propose two things:

1) World XP granted when capping is split between players that help cap. Say every 5 people that help cap, the WXP granted to all of them is lowered. So if a zerg of 50+ helps take it, the WXP really isn’t worth their time, but if one or two people take it, the WXP is nice to have.

2) Add diminishing returns to the WXP gained by the capping points. Primarily only to the same exact points, so if I cap point A in borderland 1 10 times in 10 minutes, I end up getting virtually no WXP for maybe the last 8 caps or something.

Cheers!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Try capping it yourself with 15-20 people running between all the points, meanwhile you are out numbered like always and just barely holding on to towers and retaking those you have lost only to know its only a matter of time before they are lost again…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Try capping it yourself with 15-20 people running between all the points, meanwhile you are out numbered like always and just barely holding on to towers and retaking those you have lost only to know its only a matter of time before they are lost again…

Back Cap

I do it all the time in PvP, wait for them to leave and back cap them when their on the other side of the ruin area.

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Back Cap

I do it all the time in PvP, wait for them to leave and back cap them when their on the other side of the ruin area.

Now you are assuming they never have a couple of people on the cap, when a 15-20m zerg is about they can easily have 3-4 people on caps, call for help and suddenly that 4 on the camp has turned to 8-10+ while still having the others defended

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Aha. That is an interesting thing to say. Because if that happens you’ll be alleviated 15-20 enemy players on the map. Which means the system is working as intended.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

keep the new terrain, its brilliant.
remove bloodlust and stupid spvp capture points.
everyone will be happy

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Aha. That is an interesting thing to say. Because if that happens you’ll be alleviated 15-20 enemy players on the map. Which means the system is working as intended.

Eaxctly,

yall dont realize that if 30 ppl wanna camp those points, thats 30 ppl not defending or taking anything on the map…

Crazy Leg

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Eaxctly,

yall dont realize that if 30 ppl wanna camp those points, thats 30 ppl not defending or taking anything on the map…

Says the person on TC who during the current unbalanced Match can have 20 in Ruins and 40 in a Zerg hitting objectives…

NAGA|TC

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

hahaha, no it doesnt when the enemy server has like 60+ people on a map and you are SERIOUSLY out numbered. It means NOTHING. Now if the servers were evenly matched by WvW population then yes i would agree – this however is NOT the case for most of the lower population servers.

So again, it is NOT helping the lower population servers as much as it should. Giving the huge population servers up to 150 stat increase in pretty much everything does NOT help anyone but the high population servers.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Eaxctly,

Says the person on TC who during the current unbalanced Match can have 20 in Ruins and 40 in a Zerg hitting objectives…

This. Only the people on the high population zerg servers will defend this. We have “Outnumbered” ALOT this new buff helps us in no way what so ever, it just makes them even stronger and i have already seen a drop in our population since this was employed.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

This. Only the people on the high population zerg servers will defend this. We have “Outnumbered” ALOT this new buff helps us in no way what so ever, it just makes them even stronger and i have already seen a drop in our population since this was employed.

Notice that I am on TC too. Not all of us will defend it or want unbalanced matches or anything that makes us even stronger.

NAGA|TC

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Nergrom.7592

Nergrom.7592

But it’s also 50-150 extra statpoints to everybody:

Don’t forget that the situation is unfair if you have mjor coverage and population discrepancy.

If team A can field max players and send 30 to cap, while team B only has 50 players and can only afford to send 5 to cap, guess who still has more members on the field with a buff that makes them much more powerful as a group?

Team A.

So during primetime it might be fair, but outside that this buff really just makes population and coverage matter even more as opposed to skill and tactics.

This buff is a real slap to the face of any low coverage server, and essentially unfair overall.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Don’t forget that the situation is unfair if you have mjor coverage and population discrepancy.

If team A can field max players and send 30 to cap, while team B only has 50 players and can only afford to send 5 to cap, guess who still has more members on the field with a buff that makes them much more powerful as a group?

Team A.

So during primetime it might be fair, but outside that this buff really just makes population and coverage matter even more as opposed to skill and tactics.

This buff is a real slap to the face of any low coverage server, and essentially unfair overall.

Well said. My recently slapped face agrees with you.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Team A.

Yep, just another attempt to force players into buying gems to transfer server. I would have thought they could have seen this coming, i mean really do they just put all the most broken ideas into a bag and pull one out for every update…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

I was really excited about this patch but (like everyone else, it seems) am really baffled by a result which could have been foreseen with only a small amount of beta testing. As has been explained in previous posts, the bloodlust buff is basically a reward for having the most people in wvw at any given time. This is going to be completely obvious when league play starts and whichever server was the highest tier before league play will completely steamroll its opponents to the point that the losing side rage quits. Was it not challenge enough for the lower ranked servers to face off against a high ranked server. Now they will be facing even more juiced up zergs. IMO, enjoy bloodlust while it lasts, because it won’t.

I saw the reinvention of the lake as a great opportunity to give smaller groups something meaningful AND REWARDING to do, but anet couldn’t even give us that. Those small groups who cap the lake points are not really getting any sort of reward. In fact, they are only really helping the zerg cap towers faster and get the associated rewards. If anet really wants to make the wvw experience varied and interesting, they should stop doing the exact same thing they have been doing from day 1 – namely heaping reward after reward on whoever can field the biggest zerg.

Osu

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

I do not think Anet is even listening to us anymore, this just seems so nearsighted and i dunno for lack of a better word “irresponsible” how does the dev team put this out and think it would help the lower pop servers ?

It truly has me baffled, its almost like Anet decided that needed a Trials of Atlantis sort of fiasco, like Mythick decided was best for the population.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

So I played a little bit of WvW today, I didn’t notice a huge glaring problem with the buff.

Mainly because the other servers were holding theirs and ours every now and again.

Before someone says “That rewards overpopulated side”

I’m on SBI, and we have a 100k point advantage over BP (the next closest)

Now I’m sure on really out numbered servers, You’re getting creamed, But lets be honest..You were going to get creamed either way..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Nergrom.7592

Nergrom.7592

I think the biggest reason these bad decisions keep being made is because they are unable to balance for the sake of balance.

What I mean is that they desperately want their e-sport idea to come true, a lofty goal indeed. With that in mind they’ve made changes to pvp modes and balance and it seems to be going in the right direction, though the pace is still in question.

How does this affect balance in WvW? They need more people to spvp for their goal to become a reality. While we may conclude that they are blatantly trying to get more of us into the mists through bogus balance (which could be true), it might not be that black and white.

Consider they all want this e-sport thing to happen. It’s their goal, their mission. Thinking like that may subconciously influence their perception, making their decision seem not as bad and then sticking to it through internal justification. So WvW balance is affected by the fact that the devs are subconsciously thinking about spvp.

So it’s either they’re being intentionally malicious (maybe true), or their company goals are subconsciously affecting their judgement combined with internal justification (more likely to be true).

What they need to do is distance themselves and look at every game type as a seperate entity. Balance wvw with wvw in mind, pve with pve in mind, and pvp with pvp in mind. They also need to stop trying to justify things that aren’t working and turn criticism into ideas.

I also want a headstone in the middle of the ruins titled “R.I.P. GvG”

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: darko.4501

darko.4501

I think this change can be a really good change If all server have the same number of player but it’s not the case.

pS: Please remove Bloodlust it’s killing wvw

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

I didnt use a watch to see how long it takey to cap a point, but it feels like kitten standing still or fighting enemies. This isnt worth 10WXP and 20 Karma?

~ Gandara

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I didnt use a watch to see how long it takey to cap a point, but it feels like kitten standing still or fighting enemies. This isnt worth 10WXP and 20 Karma?

It should be 2 or 3 times the reward of killing dolyaks, i think that is about 10-20WXP so i think 50 would be a fair point to start, its not as if its decapped and capped in 10-20 seconds, it takes from my experience about 1minute to fully decap something and another minute or so to cap it fully for yourself

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Eaxctly,

This coming from a server that has people EVERYWHERE at all times… Give it a rest dude… you guys are like kitten roaches.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Looks like the solution is to build trebs in the keeps and 1 or 2 stay there to treb the ruin. Time to lvl up treb mastery. Looks like they only care about spvp ¬¬.

What have they done for spvp? This patch was for you guys. Sure they failed, but still they give you much more attention.

And you should consider yourselves lucky you don’t get the dev’s attention, otherwise it would you having 150 to all stat increase to the team that already holds all 3 caps.

And just when one thinks things couln’t possibly get worse.haha

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Notice that I am on TC too. Not all of us will defend it or want unbalanced matches or anything that makes us even stronger.

I did notice you were on TC and I applaud your honesty. IMO, keep the areas, drop the buffs on players and leave them on NPCs ONLY. It still makes it worthwhile to cap ruins and less of a hindrance on the underdog servers. Then back to the drawing board for something more useful to WvW overall. The immediate fix should be relatively easy.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Arigilos.2806

Arigilos.2806

I don’t mind the bloodlust orbs. They’re sort of an interesting addition to WvW. I’ve heard people say that they’re just going to make servers who crush smaller servers, crush them more. This is the case I guess if those smaller servers don’t utilize the orbs for their advantage. They’re going to get crushed either way, but now before trying to take an objective, they can get the orbs real quick for an advantage over the larger servers. The bloodlust buff doesn’t require too many people to obtain unlike how the first method of obtaining the buff was. If one person tried to capture the orb by themselves, they were more than likely to get ganked by everyone on the map. I don’t see why it had to unnecessarily screw up GvGs however. Someone suggested before to add a way to individually disable the buff which seems simple and would have kept GvG matches fair. No one wants to host a max of 10v10 GvG matches in an sPvP arena.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I don’t mind the buff but I would like to have the lag it causes when it calculates…and it calculates a lot…gone.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: shauncoates.6874

shauncoates.6874

Yep, just another attempt to force players into buying gems to transfer server. I would have thought they could have seen this coming, i mean really do they just put all the most broken ideas into a bag and pull one out for every update…

That’s nonsense. People jump ship when the going gets tough, because that is who they are. It has been happening since WvW began. Also this is not a broken idea, you and many others in this forum have been running wild with speculation. Speculation, that so far has not been backed by the data. On ET, we are doing just as well as we were before this update. IoJ (the dominant world) has not become some indestructible force and they certainly have not been able to maintain all three buffs (at least not for long).

WvW is simulated warfare; advantages are a natural aspect. There will always be factors like migration, activity levels, moral, etc. If anyone does not like the unbalanced nature of WvW, then they really should not be playing it. Activities like crabtoss would be more appropriate, as everyone is on an equal playing field.

Arkeey ~ Engineer

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Hunter.8946

Maverick Hunter.8946

At first I thought this only helped you out if you were on your own borderland, but I see now that it helps you where ever you are. I’m having a tough time trying to utilize the ruins because after a large server gets them all they need is one havoc team (only 5 people) to run around killing anyone who tries to take the ruins, which means the loosing server with less people have to split up their zerg, groups, etc and spread thin. So… you get a win more situation. It just makes it easier for the larger servers to fully lock it in. I almost feel like if there is a shut out like this the two loosing servers should get a truce or something cuz currently on DB and TC is just running over both FA and us…. and after the demoralizing defeats no one seems to want to stay on WvW, seems so dead now. If things continue like this, not sure I’ll stay on GWs, WvW was kind of the end game thing for me, but if I have to move to another server that has more people I don’t really want to spend another 20 bucks… and convincing your guild to jump servers… better luck finding hen’s teeth…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Hunter.8946

Maverick Hunter.8946

That’s nonsense. People jump ship when the going gets tough, because that is who they are.

You can say that, but say 15% of your server leaves because of the unbalance, what about the 85% of us who just got smaller? Who are staying? Will Anet help us? So we should just sit quite while we get out numbered?

It has been happening since WvW began. Also this is not a broken idea, you and many others in this forum have been running wild with speculation. Speculation, that so far has not been backed by the data. On ET, we are doing just as well as we were before this update. IoJ (the dominant world) has not become some indestructible force and they certainly have not been able to maintain all three buffs (at least not for long).

True time will only tell, but if no one says anything are we to expect Anet to want to make things better?

WvW is simulated warfare; advantages are a natural aspect. There will always be factors like migration, activity levels, moral, etc. If anyone does not like the unbalanced nature of WvW, then they really should not be playing it. Activities like crabtoss would be more appropriate, as everyone is on an equal playing field.

Yea… WvW is still a game, if people play it and it feels unfair, then yea people will complain and if nothing changes then I would assume people will go to a server that they can actually win or have a fighting chance… or… they will just stop playing. It’s just a “natural aspect.”

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: shauncoates.6874

shauncoates.6874

That’s nonsense. People jump ship when the going gets tough, because that is who they are.

You can say that, but say 15% of your server leaves because of the unbalance, what about the 85% of us who just got smaller? Who are staying? Will Anet help us? So we should just sit quite while we get out numbered?

Eredon Terrace has already gone through a mass exodus, and those that stayed kept on fighting. And saying that there will be a 15% reduction is still just speculation. There are also external factors that could affect activity levels (such as GTAV).

It has been happening since WvW began. Also this is not a broken idea, you and many others in this forum have been running wild with speculation. Speculation, that so far has not been backed by the data. On ET, we are doing just as well as we were before this update. IoJ (the dominant world) has not become some indestructible force and they certainly have not been able to maintain all three buffs (at least not for long).

True time will only tell, but if no one says anything are we to expect Anet to want to make things better?

“Say anything” about what? We still have no evidence to suggest that there is in fact a problem. All we know is that some people believe there is a problem.

As far as I can tell the only definite problem is rampant speculation.

Yea… WvW is still a game, if people play it and it feels unfair, then yea people will complain and if nothing changes then I would assume people will go to a server that they can actually win or have a fighting chance… or… they will just stop playing. It’s just a “natural aspect.”

That is correct. There are also other people though; people that like a challenge, people that believe they can lead, people that want to build up their server from nothing, people who are not afraid to try and fail. There are many on my server who have these qualities. Which is why I was not concerned when people complained about the mass exodus from lower level servers when seasons was announced and I am certainly not concerned about an exodus due to some servers having a triple buff…some of the time.

Arkeey ~ Engineer

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

well to be completely honest your not getting replies from the devs because that would encourage your rash behavior.

1. the gvg community needs to go anyhow the sooner the better

2. it wont have much effect at all if the guild was worth anything to begin with

3. no the buff has not been around long enough to demonize it yet. sorry you and your pals gunna have to wait till there is actual data

4. wvw was never about balance its about tactics on a large scale and structure capturing your open field fights and gvg where a kittened squirrel frog offspring of it

in conclusion i think its about time this pretend wvw community that’s complaining about this just stops. your like 1/100th of the wvw community and just because you 30 or so people spam forums with the same posts over and over doesn’t mean you have tons of folks backing you. even if you did this is what we all signed up for it was fairly obvious from beta that it was a siege using fort capping kinda game play and if you don’t like it sorry but to bad