Cant join WvW

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: im just peng.9307

im just peng.9307

And 2 weeks is horrible. It’s just a game, we all not criminal. It’s the holiday in UK, and now I can’t play, like in to the jail. A game can’t be so seriously like this. The event is just for fun, many ppl above say the rules or something like that. Oh come on, we just play for fun, it’s game, not our life, I normally play on weekend if I have time,I think many ppl are same as me. They won’t pay that attention to a game. For many ppl, they play gw2 just for fun or relax. This game is become so seriously now.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Good question that should have been included with Marks response. Maybe he or someone else will shed some light on.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

What I’m more worried about is how long the restriction will be from this point forward, will it be another 14 days starting from yesterday when the system finally kicked in or will it just be 14 days since the transfer, even with the system bugging out for 10+ days?

it is not 14 days…

it is “for the remaining days of the current match up, and also the whole week of next match up”.

depending on the day you transferred, the lockout can be between 7-14 days.

Hopefully this is the case. I don’t want to get locked out of this week’s matchup AND next week’s matchup because ANet forgot to enforce the restriction when I actually transferred servers (which was before last week’s match ended).

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

We have two guild members that transferred with the rest of the guild get locked out. We all transferred the day free transfers opened or a few days after but played a whole week in WvW before the tournament started. Why are these guildies that transferred the same time now locked out?

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

This restriction was put in place after previous player complaints of other players transferring to worlds who were winning or more likely to win during Season 1 last year. In addition to being explicitly stated in the blog post linked by players above, it was also messaged in the form of a warning when attempting to change worlds. This warning has been in place since the beginning of the tournament and reads as follows (emphasis mine):

Are you sure you want to transfer to <world>?

If yes, you’ll be logged out of your account, which may be inaccessible for a short period of time while the transaction completes. In addition, you cannot make another transfer for 7 days. Your WvW accessibility will be restricted to Edge of the Mists for the duration of the current match and until the end of your world’s next match.

The question I would have in resposne to is this: Are the lockouts starting as if players transferred today, or if I transferred a week ago does that start the time for my lockout?

The lockouts start the moment you transfer. If you transferred a week ago – meaning last Wed. then you were banned for the remainder of that match and this match. So you can play on reset this Friday.

If you transfer today you are banned from WvW for this match and next match.

People are making this way harder than it needs to be.

No thats a lie. I transferred last thursday and only got my penalty today. Ive been actively playing in WvW since then. Thats why people are complaining, because the penalty randomly comes up, not when its supposed to happen like when you transfer.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This restriction was put in place after previous player complaints of other players transferring to worlds who were winning or more likely to win during Season 1 last year. In addition to being explicitly stated in the blog post linked by players above, it was also messaged in the form of a warning when attempting to change worlds. This warning has been in place since the beginning of the tournament and reads as follows (emphasis mine):

If yes, you’ll be logged out of your account, which may be inaccessible for a short period of time while the transaction completes. In addition, you cannot make another transfer for 7 days. Your WvW accessibility will be restricted to Edge of the Mists for the duration of the current match and until the end of your world’s next match.

The question I would have in resposne to is this: Are the lockouts starting as if players transferred today, or if I transferred a week ago does that start the time for my lockout?

The lockouts start the moment you transfer. If you transferred a week ago – meaning last Wed. then you were banned for the remainder of that match and this match. So you can play on reset this Friday.

No thats a lie. I transferred last thursday and only got my penalty today. Ive been actively playing in WvW since then. Thats why people are complaining, because the penalty randomly comes up, not when its supposed to happen like when you transfer.

This ^^ I know people who transferred last week and were able to keep playing in WvW. The implementation is buggy.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

That was the glitch. The fact that you were still able to get into WvW after transferring last Thursday was a glitch that ANET are fixing right now. Now, you no longer able to get into WvW because ANET already fixed that glitch.

You not being able to enter WvW now is what is supposed to happen to you when you transferred last week.

it looks to me people posting in this thread not reading it from the beginning to get explanation of what happened…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Lucey.1452

Lucey.1452

For the people who are complaining about OP, this isn’t about being blocked from WvW. You are right, the stipulations that we would not be allowed to participate in the tournament were made early on. HOWEVER, we are upset because now these regulations are being put in NOW. When I first transferred over on April 1st, it told me that I could be IN WvW, but I would not be receiving my new server’s prizes – which is perfectly fine. I assumed that’s what they meant, and perhaps I would receive them after the “holding period” if I continued fighting for my current server.

Now, all of a sudden, I’m completely blocked from WvW. If this was broken, I understand why it’s fixed, but now we have questions that come up. Because I transferred over on the 1st, does this mean I’ll be let back in to WvW on Friday, where the date for my “probation period” should be over, or because it’s fixed TODAY, does this mean it’s completely reset and I’ll not only have to wait out the rest of this week, but next week as well?

It’s very confusing and frustrating, because I’ve been playing for this server for a week now, actively participating every day, and now I’m locked out for I have no idea how long. That’s all.

Serves you right for being a traitorous continuing source of inspiration.

Go play ranger some more.

SoS
Professional Bag Farmer and Under Bridge Resider

Cant join WvW

in WvW

azizul.8469

Serves you right for being a traitorous continuing source of inspiration.

Go play ranger some more.

lol..

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

Hey, Anet… Zennimax (and I) appreciate all the extra time you’re giving me to try ESO for the next 7-14 days. Thanks!!!

I’d rather WvW in GW2, but if EoTM-only and ESO are my two choices, then I guess I get to see how good/bad WvW is in ESO.

I like how this restriction coincides with that game’s release. That’s some great timing! XD

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ninski.5680

Ninski.5680

Hey, Anet… Zennimax (and I) appreciate all the extra time you’re giving me to try ESO for the next 7-14 days. Thanks!!!

I’d rather WvW in GW2, but if EoTM-only and ESO are my two choices, then I guess I get to see how good/bad WvW is in ESO.

I like how this restriction coincides with that game’s release. That’s some great timing! XD

Yeah hopefully the wvw in ESO isn’t too good otherwise I may not come back to GW2 because of this.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

It’s impossible for ANet to have made it any clearer…

This thread is a waste of time

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

You obviously can’t read.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

What can’t I read? That people are crying they got locked out of WvW when it was clearly told to them WEEKS before season 2 started? As well as a warning screen when they were transferring? Is it me who can’t read? Or is it these people crying they got locked out of WvW who can’t read?

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: champagne.4985

champagne.4985

ArenaNet is treating every WvW player like thieves/spies/whatever because a minority cheated. This is not acceptable, anywhere.

I will never use any ArenaNet or NCSoft product ever again.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jaha.2840

Jaha.2840

The current WvW lockout may or may not make one group of people happy and definitely angers another group of people.

I understand that people are upset about the capitalization on season rewards, but you all have to understand that people transfer for many reasons not just “winning the WvW season.” Example: A fairly new guild of players are switching servers in hopes of finding strong WvW and GvG competition during their prime time. Imagine you’re one of the people that only plays Gw2 for WvW, and then imagine being locked out for 2 whole weeks after transferring. That’s a pretty long time to be kept away from enjoying the game. It’s comparable to being banned, and in truth, I actually feel like I’ve been banned. I feel like I’m being treated like I’ve done something wrong.

There needs to be something more reasonable for both sides of the argument like: double the gem requirement for transfers during the weeks of the WvW season, lockout consecutive transfers for 2+ weeks, or anything that doesn’t take away from the actual in-game experience.

In conclusion, I honestly cannot believe someone approved this lockout idea. It openly encourages certain people to stop playing GW2 for at least 2 weeks, if not forever, and inquire into its competitors. I am hopeful that someone with intelligence and authority over there reconsiders the consequences and challenges the ideas of dated solutions such as this both now and in the future.

(edited by Jaha.2840)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

azizul.8469

nah, GW2 will be fine, those minority locked out will come back after few weeks….

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

The current WvW lockout may or may not make one group of people happy and definitely angers another group of people.

I understand that people are upset about the capitalization on season rewards, but you all have to understand that people transfer for many reasons, not just “winning the WvW season”. Example: A fairly new guild of players are hopping servers to look for strong WvW and GvG competition during their prime time. Try to imagine you’re one of the people that only plays Gw2 for WvW, and then imagine being locked out for 2 whole weeks after transferring. That’s a pretty long time to be kept away from enjoying the game. It’s comparable to being banned, and in truth, I actually feel like I’ve been banned. I feel like I’m being treated like I’ve done something wrong.

Why not try something more reasonable for both sides of the argument like double the gem requirement for transfers during the weeks of the WvW season, lockout consecutive transfers for 2+ weeks, or anything that doesn’t take away from the actual in-game experience.

In conclusion, I honestly cannot believe someone approved this lockout idea. It openly encourages certain people to stop playing GW2 for 2 weeks and inquire into its competitors. I am hopeful that someone with authority over there rethinks the consequences of implementing a poor feature such as this both now and in the future.

I agree a 1000%, I came from Gunnar’s Hold and transfered to FSP. Reason for my transfer is that I was kicked from my guild “due to inactivity” and joined up a guild in FSP with ex members from a previous guild.

In no way I transfered for the seasons or to benefit from them, frankly I don’t even care about the WvW seasons.

I only log on GW2 to play WvW and it feels like getting banned, yes. For two weeks. I was able to play just fine the first 3 days on FSP and now suddenly I’m blocked out for the remainder of the matchup & next week’s matchup?

It’s a very odd decision, the least you could do is have me stuck on my original world for wvw for two weeks, so I could still enjoy the game, now I literally can’t do anything.. and that after supporting the game? I bought €30 for gems to support my transfer…. (don’t come with EoTM which is basically Skyhammer for WvW, no no no)

I can’t even believe some people back this up, even if it was communicated to be this way, this is wrong. It makes me wonder if I should waste more money on this game or not.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

I agree a 1000%, I came from Gunnar’s Hold and transfered to FSP. Reason for my transfer is that I was kicked from my guild “due to inactivity” and joined up a guild in FSP with ex members from a previous guild.

In no way I transfered for the seasons or to benefit from them, frankly I don’t even care about the WvW seasons.

I only log on GW2 to play WvW and it feels like getting banned, yes. For two weeks. I was able to play just fine the first 3 days on FSP and now suddenly I’m blocked out for the remainder of the matchup & next week’s matchup?

This is a fair point. However, here’s a counter argument: I’m from the same tier you are in, more precisely Gandara server. Before free server transfer was announced we were a strong contender for winning this season. After the announcement we became prime target for every server hopper out there which results in our current situation when we are completely obliterating our opposition and when by our current strength we should be placed somewhere around middle in the Gold league.

Can you imagine how many more bandwagonners we (and our opponents) would have to suffer if ANet didn’t implement any system deterrent for such people ? The amount of people that would like to abuse the system and transfers is much higher then some people may presume, our server is a living proof of that.

(edited by Freeelancer.2860)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Then they need to come up with a system that works and not punishes people that don’t have bandwagoning intentions. Hell, these are the people that buy gems and support your game and you punish them?

Why not lock down transfering during the seasons instead? Right, because it doesn’t make you money.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

I have no idea how such a system could be implemented.

“I swear on me mum I don’t wanna bandwagon.” ?

The notice was given in advance. It could be accessed through game launcher. There is a clear warning when changing servers that you will suffer through a period during which you cannot play regular WvW.

I sympathize with your situation, I truly do, but I don’t see any way for you to be recompensed which wouldn’t at the same time result in general population being disproportionately more times hurt then you currently are.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Then they need to come up with a system that works and not punishes people that don’t have bandwagoning intentions. Hell, these are the people that buy gems and support your game and you punish them?

Why not lock down transfering during the seasons instead? Right, because it doesn’t make you money.

They had it right with season one. They allowed transfers, but your rewards were based on the server you started the season with.

Allowing mid-tournament transfers that let you get the rewards from your new server is just inviting abuse. I’d say there are a quite a few players that would not consider a week without wvw (especially when they can still play on EotM) enough of a deterrent to keep them from transferring for more rewards.

The problem highlighted in this thread seems to be that some players transferred before the restrictions went into effect, but have been wrongfully locked out of wvw. Then there is the (lesser, IMO) issue of players that transferred after the tournament started just now having their wvw lockout go into effect. They are rightfully being locked out, it just started too late.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

I transfered 4th of April (maybe 5th, could be that I transfered at like 1am fifth of April), not sure when the restrictions were going to happen.. but you can see I played for 4 days without an issues and now I’m restricted from WvW.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

im just peng.9307

I understand that people are upset about the capitalization on season rewards, but you all have to understand that people transfer for many reasons not just “winning the WvW season.” Example: A fairly new guild of players are switching servers in hopes of finding strong WvW and GvG competition during their prime time. Imagine you’re one of the people that only plays Gw2 for WvW, and then imagine being locked out for 2 whole weeks after transferring. That’s a pretty long time to be kept away from enjoying the game. It’s comparable to being banned, and in truth, I actually feel like I’ve been banned. I feel like I’m being treated like I’ve done something wrong.

There needs to be something more reasonable for both sides of the argument like: double the gem requirement for transfers during the weeks of the WvW season, lockout consecutive transfers for 2+ weeks, or anything that doesn’t take away from the actual in-game experience.

In conclusion, I honestly cannot believe someone approved this lockout idea. It openly encourages certain people to stop playing GW2 for at least 2 weeks, if not forever, and inquire into its competitors. I am hopeful that someone with intelligence and authority over there reconsiders the consequences and challenges the ideas of dated solutions such as this both now and in the future.

Can’t agree anymore, I only play gw2 for wvw,and now I get 2 weeks blocks.And they also don’t allow me to say what I want to say here,they give me a warning and deleted one of my ultra reply. I’m feels like I’m in North Korea lol.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

azizul.8469

I transfered 4th of April (maybe 5th, could be that I transfered at like 1am fifth of April), not sure when the restrictions were going to happen.. but you can see I played for 4 days without an issues and now I’m restricted from WvW.

please read the whole thread, and you’ll find answer as to why you’re restricted now.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

What can’t I read? That people are crying they got locked out of WvW when it was clearly told to them WEEKS before season 2 started? As well as a warning screen when they were transferring? Is it me who can’t read? Or is it these people crying they got locked out of WvW who can’t read?

Because some of us aren’t complaining that this wasn’t communicated properly (or some other reason). Some of us were aware of the lock-out. When I transferred (which was before the end of last week’s match; I think I need to say this multiple times to get the point across), I was really surprised that I managed to get into normal WvW. And then the lockout happens.

I am personally irritated by this because the lockout only started yesterday, I face the risk of being locked out NEXT week because ANet neglected to implement restrictions (or it’s buggy, who knows).

All I want to know is if this restriction takes into account the date of transfer. And quite honestly, if this was not the case, then expect a lot of backlash due to negligence or buggy coding. Whichever.

And others have already discussed the flaws of the restriction so I’m not going to delve into that.

(edited by electriette.8952)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

please read the whole thread, and you’ll find answer as to why you’re restricted now.

I know why I’m restricted, I’ve read the post by Anet, please go up a few posts and read as to why this is unfair to my situation and some others. I’ve read every post in this thread.

This is a bad “fix”, if I knew I was going to be restricted from WvW I wouldn’t have transfered and paid gems to do so. The server I went to is even ranked lower than the server I was part of lol.

No serious WvW guild or player cares about the tournament, all we care for are good fights, which with tournaments in place, we are hardly getting.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

im just peng.9307

Indeed, they can’t make money if they lock the transferring during the season. And can I ask if I transfer from EU to US, will I get block from wvw?

Cant join WvW

in WvW

azizul.8469

Indeed, they can’t make money if they lock the transferring during the season. And can I ask if I transfer from EU to US, will I get block from wvw?

yup, for the remaining of current match up, and the whole of next match up.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MrsKryten.5104

MrsKryten.5104

This is a bad “fix”, if I knew I was going to be restricted from WvW I wouldn’t have transfered and paid gems to do so.

But you did know you would be restricted because the warning screen said so right before you transferred. Anet gave you a choice. You could have stayed on your present server for the duration of the tourney and then transferred afterward without any restrictions, or you could transfer during the tourney and accept the restrictions as stated on the transfer screen. You made the decision to transfer with those restrictions in place. I’m not sure why you are now upset with Anet over the choice you made.

Anet responded to feedback from last season and put these restrictions into place. If they had blocked all server transfers during the tourney, people would then be complaining about that. They gave people options instead:

1. Stay on your present server.
2. Transfer before the start of the tourney on March 28 without restrictions.
3. Transfer after the start of the tourney and be restricted from WvW for the current match and next match.

If people are unhappy with the concept of the restrictions, they should provide that feedback to Anet. If they are concerned that they may be sidelined for longer than the “current match and next match” because of the restrictions kicking in just now, they should address that as well. But I don’t understand the complaints from people who accepted the restrictions when they chose to transfer and now are complaining because they can’t play WvW for a week or two.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

This is a bad “fix”, if I knew I was going to be restricted from WvW I wouldn’t have transfered and paid gems to do so.

But you did know you would be restricted because the warning screen said so right before you transferred. Anet gave you a choice. You could have stayed on your present server for the duration of the tourney and then transferred afterward without any restrictions, or you could transfer during the tourney and accept the restrictions as stated on the transfer screen. You made the decision to transfer with those restrictions in place. I’m not sure why you are now upset with Anet over the choice you made.

Anet responded to feedback from last season and put these restrictions into place. If they had blocked all server transfers during the tourney, people would then be complaining about that. They gave people options instead:

1. Stay on your present server.
2. Transfer before the start of the tourney on March 28 without restrictions.
3. Transfer after the start of the tourney and be restricted from WvW for the current match and next match.

If people are unhappy with the concept of the restrictions, they should provide that feedback to Anet. If they are concerned that they may be sidelined for longer than the “current match and next match” because of the restrictions kicking in just now, they should address that as well. But I don’t understand the complaints from people who accepted the restrictions when they chose to transfer and now are complaining because they can’t play WvW for a week or two.

It’s been said time and time again, the complaints are about the restriction just now being put into place instead of when Anet said they were going to be put into place. They did not do what they said they were going to do. I knew about the restrictions when I transferred, but they were not active at that time because many of my friends moved servers and were not locked out. This lead many people to believe the restrictions were not yet in place (which they weren’t). Because WvW was not locked out, I went ahead and made the transfer and participated in WvW for 5 straight days, influencing the WvW score. Anet then suddenly decides to implement the lockout 5 days after my transfer when I had GvGs scheduled and nights planned to play with friends. This is not what Anet stated they were going to do, period.

My frustration comes from the lockout not being implemented like we were told. I don’t have a problem with such a feature, but I do when it is not implemented as stated and is changed because of some sudden response from other players. They are not achieving their goal of preventing transfers from influencing WvW scores by activating the lock this late in the week. It would have been better to implement it at the upcoming reset to avoid the confusion of why we were suddenly locked out late in the week.

(edited by KCmilam.3476)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Cross league transfer lock out is stupid, doesn’t make sense. And only bothers the people that are currently unhappy even more.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

It makes sense, but then you have some crazier things going on. I’ve had guildies who have been on the server for 2-3 weeks and can’t enter WvW because this happened out of nowhere. You’re blocking players who transferred BEFORE the leagues started?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I know why I’m restricted, I’ve read the post by Anet, please go up a few posts and read as to why this is unfair to my situation and some others. I’ve read every post in this thread.

This is a bad “fix”, if I knew I was going to be restricted from WvW I wouldn’t have transfered and paid gems to do so. The server I went to is even ranked lower than the server I was part of lol.

No serious WvW guild or player cares about the tournament, all we care for are good fights, which with tournaments in place, we are hardly getting.

Here’s what you said earlier:

Oh man stop this fanboying bullcrap really. There should have been a warning ingame before you press “transfer”. If you were in the same situation you would be kittened too. Sorry I don’t always read patchnotes or follow dev streams, I don’t have the time to do so.

To which Mark said:

Meaning, you didn’t take heed to the warnings before you clicked the button, thus it’s your fault.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

This 2 week exclusion has nothing to do with stopping people from spying.
Who in their right mind would pay (2,400 Gems in the top tiers) to transfer to what could be an opposition server to spy/troll when you can buy a second account to place on that server, direct from Anet, for less than the cost of the gems.
Hilarious that there’s such a vocal minority on here that do think it’s to stop spying.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

And 2 weeks is horrible. It’s just a game, we all not criminal. It’s the holiday in UK, and now I can’t play, like in to the jail. A game can’t be so seriously like this. The event is just for fun, many ppl above say the rules or something like that. Oh come on, we just play for fun, it’s game, not our life, I normally play on weekend if I have time,I think many ppl are same as me. They won’t pay that attention to a game. For many ppl, they play gw2 just for fun or relax. This game is become so seriously now.

“Ignorancia excusat nomen.” Roman proverb.

Ignorance excuses no one. Don’t band wagon and learn to read.

OP’d thief, lol

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

It’s not there to deter spies. It’s there to deter bandwagoning during season 2.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

It’s not there to deter spies. It’s there to deter bandwagoning during season 2.

Yet the server rank based reward system, and sale/free transfers only encourage and reward bandwagoning. In my opinion, it’s a token effort at best. Overall, their decisions are designed to cause bandwagoning, not deter or prevent it.

The restrictions seem almost pointless to me. Season one’s locked-in server assignment for rewards made a lot more sense, and made mid-season bandwagoning completely useless.

The spring tournament’s design encouraged pre-tourey bandwagoning even more. And it ensures that bandwagoning remains an option even after the tournament has started, with a relatively minor restriction.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

It would be good if there was a historian to tell you how many days you are locked out. All I know is, I transfered, I could play, now I can’t play.

EotM is boring… my ‘side’ dominates, so we have to wait for some ‘reclaiming’ before we run around again – at least my WvW server is 3rd in the current matchup so would have been fun.

Still, plenty of other new games to sink my valuable time and money into – as I do not know when I will be allowed back in (I know the reset happens over the weekend so maybe next week… or the week after).

Note: The major problem with server transfers, is that if you do decide to transfer but not sure where to go, you have to spend 7 days on each server before you can move again. When trying to avoid ‘dead’ servers (outside T1), this is annoying as what you see with your own eyes isn’t always the same as what others think they see.

I’m not bothered about being on a winning server, but the normal scenario is that a losing server = [OutManned], which is only fun if you are a roamer. Trying to find a server that isn’t dominating (and needs help but isn’t a basket case, is difficult). If you like GvG but can’t find a group, well that’s boring….. BORING…. B O R I N G.

(edited by akanibbles.6237)

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Bandwagoners meet temporary lock out system, temporary lock out system meet bandwagoners.

Maybe think twice next time you decide to abandon your server community and go chasing the shinies.

Working as intended.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: StrykerMagnus.4120

StrykerMagnus.4120

How long does the season last, 3 months? And you can’t get in to WvW for, at most, 2 weeks? Are people actually upset over this, or is it that they have nothing better to do than to come up with fake rage? I can’t tell.

Cant join WvW

in WvW

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

Previous

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

As this has been answered, we’re closing the thread.