Stealth Spammers

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

That’s just inaccurate. Permastealth thieves most definitely can kill enemies and get away from groups. If you don’t know, perhaps you should watch a few videos that others have posted.

If the thief is permastealthing, he is not leaving stealth. What happens when you attack someone from stealth? You get revealed.

Please share these videos of a thief never leaving stealth and killing people.

Seriously? This post has 5 pages of argument about stealth mechanic and you write this?

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

urieldhynne.2743

If D/P is your main concern, why ask a nerf on stealth when the weapon set is the one abusing it. All other weapon set will not be able to abuse stealth like D/P, so why the kitten all of you keep on asking nerf on stealth that will kill other weapon set but not the one that is abusing the stealth which is D/P.

Dumb kittens.

Stealth is broken, is the WORST stealth mechanic in any mmo. Is just invisibility without CD and a lot of ways to get it.

D/P thief is the exploit of that (already) broken mechanic.

Stealth need a entire rework. If not, at least fix P5D2 combo. But the core problem is still stealth mechanic.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

urieldhynne.2743

On shortbow/pd? What interrupts?

I mean, you can actually kill warriors without abusing of stealth, you have plenty ways to avoid damage. If you haven’t the capability of spam stealth you will be fine, you only need to rely more in others mechanics and not only abuse of stealth.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

If Anet where to say, remove the backstab attack and replace it with a normal (wildstrike) attack, would players still hate permastealth? Or is there more to it than that?

It doesn’t really bother me either way. As both a roamer and someone who has run a thief at guild level with permastealth and various other builds Ive personally steered away from permastealth outside of pure zerg/guild scouting. Ive found it to be highly risky against certain builds and opted for a more consistent build that seems to perform better overall. I still repec to permastealth if I am going to be doing mobile scouting but outside of that I find it weaker compared to the other two builds I run for combat.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

I mean, you can actually kill warriors without abusing of stealth, you have plenty ways to avoid damage. If you haven’t the capability of spam stealth you will be fine, you only need to rely more in others mechanics and not only abuse of stealth.

What are those “plenty of ways to avoid damage” exactly? Evades and teleports. Wow, lets rewrite all dictionaries that from now on ‘plenty’ means ‘two’.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Kanenas.4906

Kanenas.4906

The closes thing I have to a stun breaker is “infiltrators arrow”. Don’t need anything else when you actually know how to play.

OK, you can use infiltrators arrow after you stun locked to death, and returned back to the WayPoint……

This one teaches us how to kill someone by avoiding damage, good one too!

The amount of ignorance in this thread is to much high and makes me sick! I’m outta here.

Nobody is bad by nature

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

urieldhynne.2743

The amount of ignorance in this thread is to much high and makes me sick! I’m outta here.

I am glad to share the same sickness, i am sick of thief lovers defending a broken mechanic as well.

Basically you want to have the ability to reset every fight when you are about to die, to try again over and over until win it? That is you want? because that is what happen with the stealth in current state. That is fair for you?

Oh i forget, i must “l2p” to counter it. Are you reading this post about how easy is instant stealth stunbreak away when you are about to die and you rely in blind hits to “try to counter” a stealth mechanic. How funny sir.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

“Thieves ONLY have stealth

Solution: do nothing"

Alrighty then.

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

You mean, like protection? Oh wait … Ehm, then blocking, mhh, nope ….
Or blinds maybe, mhh, wait that’s with stealth – ah and the #5, for only 6 init. Well, we have 3 dodges, and the #3 on SB and P/D, I mean, it’s not like we actually need initiative for damage skill, since we have Vital Shot and Trick Shot and who knows, maybe they’ll dance around in our Caltrops.

Why don’t you show us how you kill Warriors without using stealth, with a shortbow and P/D’s Vital Shot, and all the interrupts we have. It’s not october 2012, when Wvw was full of up-levelled, inexperienced players …

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: MIrra.3604

MIrra.3604

I am glad to share the same sickness, i am sick of thief lovers defending a broken mechanic as well.

Basically you want to have the ability to reset every fight when you are about to die, to try again over and over until win it? That is you want? because that is what happen with the stealth in current state. That is fair for you?

Oh i forget, i must “l2p” to counter it. Are you reading this post about how easy is instant stealth stunbreak away when you are about to die and you rely in blind hits to “try to counter” a stealth mechanic. How funny sir.

Thief haters have tunnel vision. Let me give you a list of classes that can reset fights just as good as thief.

Warrior – Stability and then rush laughing ho ho ho all the way. Good luck immo or chill due to -98% condi duration
Mesmer – Stealth…more stealth then blink…oh and more stealth
Ele – LF then FSG
Ranger – Sword Evade back into keep or tower
Engi – Stealth and or Rocket Boots. Or blast finisher in smoke field for 5 secs of stealth.

So…whats the problem? The majority of classes can reset fights.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Thief haters have tunnel vision. Let me give you a list of classes that can reset fights just as good as thief.

Warrior – Stability and then rush laughing ho ho ho all the way. Good luck immo or chill due to -98% condi duration
Ele – LF then FSG
Engi – Stealth and or Rocket Boots. Or blast finisher in smoke field for 5 secs of stealth.

A warrior isn’t able to pop in stealth and dissapear so the enemy won’t even bother looking anymore.The warrior can be kept as focus since other classes got high mobility aswell.The thief class is usually being played the same way,they give someone a few hits and if he doesnt drop fast enough they just stealth and dont have to worry about a thing.Stealth is way to forgiving.They shouldn’t be allowed to just stealth every 3 -5 sec, + all that constant evading the entire class is Way to forgiving.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Jathra.9327

Jathra.9327

I don’t usually make forum posts but after reading this whole thread and its stupidity I feel I need to throw in my two cents as well.

First off, I am a D/P solo roaming thief who does pretty much nothing but WvW. I don’t claim to be a god tier player or any of that crap. I die to or at least bounce off truly good players all the time (bounce off as in I can’t kill them but I won’t let them kill me) and usually get laughed at over it.

There are two different issues here as I see it. Stealth use in combat, and stealth as an escape mechanism. I think the latter is what most people are really kittened about; the ability to reset a fight at will.

While I can see the issues with being able to reset a fight at will, many classes have this ability if played well. Without the ability to do so, roaming in WvW would be nearly impossible. One can not be a very good scout and shadow a zerg if there is no means to escape from the zerg should they decide to turn around and kill you. Being slippery is part of what makes a thief a thief.

Using stealth in combat is a requirement for any dagger mainhand build. All the people whining and saying remove the HS/BP combo, well theres a problem with that. D/P is a DAGGER mainhand build and all dagger builds need a built in way to stealth. Without this it would not be possible for the build to use its primary attack without popping cooldowns.

It is annoying for inexperienced players, but any good player will hit a stealthed thief in combat pretty easily. It is predictable where they will be at most times of a fight. For instance if the thief has just BP/HSed and has full life, chances are they are running in a straight line from where they stealthed, to you. If they are low on life chances are they are running twords the nearest LoS break (behind that cliff, rock, etc).

Now, personally I feel that D/P is a pretty cheesy build, but not for reasons of “perma stealth” which isnt even perma anymore since they nerfed it. When it was truly perma stealth it was extremely OP and I am very glad they removed that ability. No, the reason I feel D/P is cheesy and also the reason I switched to it from playing D/D is the constant blind spam. Blind shuts down almost all melee classes. I can kill wars, guards, etc very easily without even really needing to stealth, I just stand in the black powder and auto attack, HS out when its nearing its end backstab and repeat.

In such fights I am fully visible for 90%+ of the fight but still can’t really even be touched. The only time I will utalize the “perma stealth” is vs another thief to avoid the opening burst, or to escape from a zerg or reset a losing battle. I can see why this angers people, but again without it, scouting/roaming would be dead in WvW.

The other very OP thing about D/P is the 3 skill, Shadow Shot. This is one of the best chase skills in the game. It’s ranged, it blinds, and it teleports you instantly then dagger strikes. I kill more people with shadow shot than I do with backstab and it makes the D/P set not only exceptionally good at evasion but exceptionally good at chase. If people want to see D/P go away, start yelling for a blind nerf, D/P without blind is cannon fodder.

With all of that being said I think D/P is also pretty ok in WvW. Yes it is cheesy, so are a lot of other classes and builds out there. If it goes away thiefs will adapt and still kill people, and horrible players like the OP will still come on the forums and yell for more thief nerfs.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

There are some important distinctions when making these comparisons.

For 98% condi reduction, the warrior would have to run reduction food. melandrus and spec at least 10 in defense, hardly a combination that allows that same warrior to output burst like a stealth burst thief can.

Like most other classes, the warrior has to choose btw LOLDMG or defense, whereas in the d/p thief’s case, they can often pick both huge burst and spammable stealth.

Stealth was the issue of debate in this thread was it not?

Even when specced for stealth spam, mesmers do not have as much easy SUSTAINED access to stealth a d/p spec will, once the utilities are blown, there is a significant window where the mesmer cannot stealth.

Ele – LF then FSG

So the ele can run away if they blow an elite, d/p thieves can spam stealth how often again?

Immob said ranger – profit.

Smoke bomb CD is how long?
Rocket boots as well?

Contrast with d/p spam….

Ofc most classes can reset fights, but the issue is that d/p allows even poor players to essentially drop engagements regardless of the odds (not necessarily a bad thing), however when coupled with the potential of HUGE dmg from stealth, spammable stealth lends itself to be exploited by good players to huge effect.

As others have noted, it can almost feel cheesy to run d/p burst, or even d/p p/d condi, it can border on the unfair, hence the distaste.

Imo i think it’s a balancing issue, stealth simply should not be a low risk high reward mechanic, at least not when it is so easy available in a SUSTAINED manner.

Meega Kweesta

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

The problem in WvW isn’t thief spamming stealth to survive, it’s immortal warrior builds, PU mesmers that let AI do their job, condition necros who feel more like a nuclear powerplant and guardians with constant aegis, blocks, retaliation and protection. But you don’t see me whine about them, I learn how to at least try and kill them, or I leave them alone.

Makes you kind of miss the days when the only thing people were worried about were Meteor Showers.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

Seriously? This post has 5 pages of argument about stealth mechanic and you write this?

I am not defending the use of permastealth. I personally think you should only be allowed to hs once through the field. People need to realize that thieves get nerfed every patch. Why do people abuse stealth? Because it’s a big chunk of all that we have left. It plays a huge factor in our survivability. It’s our way of clearing condis. If they gave us other useful options, then you might not see so much stealth.

I play 10 30 0 0 30 and get accused of permastealth. People in WvW just see a thief go stealth and come crying on the forums when they die.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Jathra.9327

Jathra.9327

That’s not a bad idea (only allowing 1 HS through the combo field). I am not sure that would be possible without revamping much of the combo field engine, and it would certainly not stop people whining about stealth. However it would make d/p vs d/p thief fights much less tedious and silly :P

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

I had an idea to fix the near perma stealth that d/p thieves can achieve. I made a post about it here

Melder – Thief

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

i finally was able to download a screen recorder. yay!

this was me playing a zerker ranger fighting a asuran engi. i’d make a video too of me fighting a thief 1v1 in wvw as soon as i got the chance.

Did you just post a video of you clicking, banging your 1-5 keys, and keyboard turning in a thread you created complaining about thieves in WvW????

Thieves are fine in all aspects of the game and in truth are UP in many facets of the game.

do you even know how strong an engi is 1v1? lol. try play a zerker ranger and fight an engi and lets see how well you fare.

btw, thief is not UP. thief is the only class that can use a power build and still have high survivability and insane damage.

This thread’s and your credibility was smashed when you posted that video.

The fact you beat all thieves while not binding your skills, clicking your skills, face rolling your 1-5 buttons, keyboard turning, and overall just using very poor player habits destroys what ever point you think you are making. I can understand you’re beef with thieves after watching that video though.

Also the only point you’ve made is that maybe anet should stop listening to rangers saying they are UP.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I play 10 30 0 0 30 and get accused of permastealth. People in WvW just see a thief go stealth and come crying on the forums when they die.

There is truth in that a lot of players lose a few times to a thief and cry about it. However, there is also truth in the frustration players feel about getting popped from stealth then see the attacker dodge a couple times or blink away into safety.

There is no hard counter to well played D/P and most thieves know it. Putting a blind/blink, blind field, daze, stealth and a big damager on the same weapon set particularly on a weapon set that can burst skills is too much. The problem becomes compounded when 2+ thieves are in the mix since they can share each others Blinding Powder.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Ele – LF then FSG

Sorry. My thief can outdo all of those, easily. Rangers? Never fought one who could escape or live, lol. Sword evade into keep or tower? Do you know how that skill works? Good luck evading into a tower again.

My thief in EOTM had a grand time last night. Never died, could keep ganking enemies 1-3 at a time. Any time I got close to being in trouble I could simply perma stealth out of harms way. Oh the hateful emotes I got.

Killing from perma stealth IS possible, check out a few thief YouTube videos to see how.

OP’d thief, lol

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Frigid.6027

There is truth in that a lot of players lose a few times to a thief and cry about it. However, there is also truth in the frustration players feel about getting popped from stealth then see the attacker dodge a couple times or blink away into safety.

There is no hard counter to well played D/P and most thieves know it. Putting a blind/blink, blind field, daze, stealth and a big damager on the same weapon set particularly on a weapon set that can burst skills is too much. The problem becomes compounded when 2+ thieves are in the mix since they can share each others Blinding Powder.

What people need to understand is, most thieves don’t want to play that way but are kind of forced to. We have very few other options. If they nerf d/p and give us no sort of survivability in exchange, the next topic will be OMG THIEF D/D OP. D/D Hits harder, faster and a beserker ranger not paying attention will die even faster.

To the OP, most thieves don’t even run full zerker anymore in wvw. WvW allows you to grab some vit/toughness on your gear without sacrificing much damage. You should probably give that a shot. Based on your video (longbow full zerker ranger is pretty much a free kill for any roamer who isnt a fresh 80) you are going to have a bad time. Try looking up some WvW ranger roaming videos. See the builds they run and try to adapt.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

What people need to understand is, most thieves don’t want to play that way but are kind of forced to. We have very few other options. If they nerf d/p and give us no sort of survivability in exchange, the next topic will be OMG THIEF D/D OP. D/D Hits harder, faster and a beserker ranger not paying attention will die even faster.

To the OP, most thieves don’t even run full zerker anymore in wvw. WvW allows you to grab some vit/toughness on your gear without sacrificing much damage. You should probably give that a shot. Based on your video (longbow full zerker ranger is pretty much a free kill for any roamer who isnt a fresh 80) you are going to have a bad time. Try looking up some WvW ranger roaming videos. See the builds they run and try to adapt.

learn to adapt? i can play all ranger builds you can think of, man. pls stop using l2p as your defense in running a braindead build.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

(edited by Valentin.2073)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Frigid.6027

learn to adapt? i can play all ranger builds you can think of, man. pls stop using l2p as your defense in running a braindead build.

Did you bother reading anything? I’m not defending the spec. I don’t even run it. I am trying to help you have a better chance of winning vs it. The MAJORITY of roamers are no longer full zerker. If you really enjoy playing full zerker longbow ranger then go for it. You are going to die more often than if you played a better build or atleast a better gear setup.

Thanks for proving my point though. People think any thief is automatically permastealth. Which is why these topics always end poorly. You can’t fix something when you don’t actually know what it is.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Azukas.1426

Zerker Ranger accusing someone else as brain dead build…..lol

Look let’s let this topic die already please

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Eloquence.5207

I don’t think that kitten have any experience with thief at all. He keeps on saying the same kitten all over again, while using the information that other people reply to him to improve his whining. I’m out of here too, thread full of kittens.

^True Thieves; backing out of confrontation. Watch them come out of hiding later to “+1” a pro-thief wall ’o text on nothing.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I don’t think that kitten have any experience with thief at all. He keeps on saying the same kitten all over again, while using the information that other people reply to him to improve his whining. I’m out of here too, thread full of kittens.

^True Thieves; backing out of confrontation. Watch them come out of hiding later to “+1” a pro-thief wall ’o text on nothing.

Huh. I must not be a true thief, since I don’t use stealth, bow before and after each duel/fight/kill (even when mid-combat) and don’t run away to reset fights. I run the build that just assures that nobody else can run away either.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i said to myself maybe thieves are skilled and im bad but guess what i made a thief myself and went to wvw and most fights ended by hitting 2 keys F1 and 1 in some cases it was F1+1+2 and since i play asura i used my racial 3 seconds of daze ontop of the stun so enemies could Not stop the heartseek finish

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

i said to myself maybe thieves are skilled and im bad but guess what i made a thief myself and went to wvw and most fights ended by hitting 2 keys F1 and 1 in some cases it was F1+1+2 and since i play asura i used my racial 3 seconds of daze ontop of the stun so enemies could Not stop the heartseek finish

You can still dodge when dazed. Your argument has so many other holes, not to mention the fact that you can’t autoattack people and can’t gain stealth without hitting 5 or a utility on any spec, and S/P and P/P have no access to stealth. These arguments are laughable. Try fighting any decent player just hitting 1 and 2 instead of bad zerglings running back to the blob from spawn.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

i Love how all thieves use the same excuse that they dont gain boons on dodges or soemthing or that they have no survivability other than stealth when it is an obvious lie

reason you lose big chunks of hp in those rare cases you are hit is cuz you run glass cannon wich again even warriors get melted as

try use actual excuses for once please

What do you mean by Boons on Dodges? What kind of Mythical skill have you invented from thin air?
Of course we have stuff outside of Stealth which gives us the ability to survive, with Dagger mainhand if our Auto-Attack hits then we regain about 10 Endurance along with any other Endurance regen Trait.
It’s just that Stealth is convenient and most Roaming Thieves use it.

Our Vigor Regen got nerfed, but we’ve still got decent vigor uptime – which is still far from “perma” Vigor.
This thread makes my head hurt.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Eloquence.5207

Wow, much back-stab damage.

Thought you were “out of here”.

1-2-2-2

There is no discussion because every time someone speaks of changing stealth, certain people assume it will be all nerf but no buff. The victim card will be dealt, and blah blah blah blah

(edited by Eloquence.5207)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Azukas.1426

Dunno what all the complaining is about.

I kill thieves with ease on all my classes. (Warrior, Ranger, Necro, Mesmer)

Even those dreaded D/P thieves…they the easiest TBH

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

One does not simply counter D/P stealth spam. You either stop the black powder from going (it’s near instant) or stop them from going stealth with heartseeker (also difficult, as they’ll go into stealth even if they hit you). Again, to fix this something needs to be done with Black Powder, that’s all. Fix it so the smoke field appears on the enemy target so you need a target for the field, for example, would make the spam harder and make it less likely to be used for stealth.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

If you are not a thief, you are not allowed to run zerker gear unless you have someone baby-sitting you. Thieves are the king of zerkers and hard-counter any other zerk build.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Valentin.2073

this was me playing a zerker ranger fighting a asuran engi. i’d make a video too of me fighting a thief 1v1 in wvw as soon as i got the chance, pve thief

Did you just post a video of you clicking, banging your 1-5 keys, and keyboard turning in a thread you created complaining about thieves in WvW????

Thieves are fine in all aspects of the game and in truth are UP in many facets of the game.

do you even know how strong an engi is 1v1? lol. try play a zerker ranger and fight an engi and lets see how well you fare.

btw, thief is not UP. thief is the only class that can use a power build and still have high survivability and insane damage.

The fact you beat all thieves while not binding your skills, clicking your skills, face rolling your 1-5 buttons, keyboard turning, and overall just using very poor player habits destroys what ever point you think you are making. I can understand you’re beef with thieves after watching that video though.

Also the only point you’ve made is that maybe anet should stop listening to rangers saying they are UP.

wow! these thieves are really nice and humble. i’m using a laptop and a regular mouse to play this game. i dont know how to bind my skills, use a macro or what a gaming mouse looks like. since you think you are a really good player, im sure it wouldnt be hard for you to play a zerker ranger, find a bunker engi at duelling arena and fight him 1v1. tell us what happened after the fight or better yet post a video too. thank you.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Azukas.1426

So not only do you employ the above stated bad habits but you also play with game limiting hardware. You’re not helping your case here.

please stop with the witch hunt

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Valentin.2073

So not only do you employ the above stated bad habits but you also play with game limiting hardware. You’re not helping your case here.

please stop with the witch hunt

just play a zerker ranger already both in pvp and wvw and compare if it’s easier to play as a zerker thief.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Azukas.1426

It is easier mate much easier

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

too much bragging in this thread. fight this, fight that, in this, and that. keyboards warriorz all much much. all blah. also lots of ego. unmeasurable amounts.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

this was me playing a zerker ranger fighting a asuran engi. i’d make a video too of me fighting a thief 1v1 in wvw as soon as i got the chance, pve thief

wow! these thieves are really nice and humble. i’m using a laptop and a regular mouse to play this game. i dont know how to bind my skills, use a macro or what a gaming mouse looks like. since you think you are a really good player, im sure it wouldnt be hard for you to play a zerker ranger, find a bunker engi at duelling arena and fight him 1v1. tell us what happened after the fight or better yet post a video too. thank you.

You don’t need a gaming mouse or any kind of macros in this game – . You can keybind your skills in game options. Your welcome.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Karolis.4261

Just testing my signature. Yay.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Seriously I have no words, I mean maybe a facepalm is in order.

And Rezzet I seriously doubt you’ve even played a thief or even extensively. F1, 1 and 2 hardly gets you anywhere.
The whole point of the debate is about stealth and d/p, that is just plain bad trolling without even being on topic.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: Haro.6758

Haro.6758

Allow rangers to perma stow pets in wvw and get a +20% dmg buff.

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Karolis.4261

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

Or teach Valentin how to keybinds his stuff and use wasd+mouse instead of keyboard turning?

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Azukas.1426

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

Or teach Valentin how to keybinds his stuff and use wasd+mouse instead of keyboard turning?

I watched that video in your sig and wonder just how much do Rangers REALLY need

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Valentin.2073

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

I watched that video in your sig and wonder just how much do Rangers REALLY need

i dont need to keybind my skills to beat the heck out of you. just pm me ig so we can get this settled already.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Hello all,

If you wish to debate and argue, you are welcome to do so. Please keep the personal attacks and insults out of it. Debate the post, not the poster.

OK
The whole 1st post is joke and insulting of the any experienced player (i.e. me)
Please, delete this thread – it’s pointless.

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Karolis.4261

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

i dont need to keybind my skills to beat the heck out of you. just pm me ig so we can get this settled already.

You cant beat me. I’m a thief. I use stealth. I’m OP.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Thank you for posting your video, it takes some courage and it’s appreciated.

If you have an intel sandy-bridge or better processor (and a discrete video card) I would point you to Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), a gem that can make use of the (likely unused) on-cpu (intel) video processor to encode captured game footage to H.264, saving huge amounts of processor cycles, for which Guildwars is always starving.

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

SilverWF.4789

Fixed.

Send me gems anet, thx.

You cant beat me. I’m a thief. I use stealth. I’m OP.

Dang… mate… that video in your sign… can’t say anything… facepalm…

Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Stealth Spammers

in WvW

SilverWF.4789

So why you think you can decide what they need to nerf? You even didn’t know how to bind skills!