WvW Tournament Rewards Distribution Delay

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Guys, the last update was on Friday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, our developers have lives and families that they would like to live and see respectively.

Believe me when I say that we will provide an update as soon as we have an update to provide. Until that time, your continued patience is appreciated.

Thank you for the update.

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

That’s embarrassing, infract me and or delete this if you want but it’s still makes the unit look low rent.

The infraction distribution system is currently bugged but they have a lead and are working on a resolution. Please keep positive with your posts while they take the necessary time to ensure the proper infractions are given out and be sure to monitor this thread for further updates!

/end sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

in WvW

Posted by: tebbles.1564

tebbles.1564

Guys, the last update was on Friday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, our developers have lives and families that they would like to live and see respectively.

Believe me when I say that we will provide an update as soon as we have an update to provide. Until that time, your continued patience is appreciated.

Hey guy, the last due date was on Tuesday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, our player base has standards that we would like to uphold regarding our developers.

Believe me when I say this game will be dead if you don’t bring us what you said you would bring us, this goes beyond the “rewards” of season 1 AND 2 but I will refer you to Carver’s post. Until that time, I’ll wait on the basis of false hope and nostalgia that I have for GW1.

THE TRUTH

in WvW

Posted by: Yaptap.7945

Yaptap.7945

I don’t even care about the mistforged skins at this point. Just let me dual wield those 250 WvW tickets so they don’t go to waste.

in WvW

Posted by: Hyperion.4638

Hyperion.4638

Mark, you do realize that we need a fix not an update right?

in WvW

Posted by: Gnaver.8290

Gnaver.8290

Yes, yet another response that saying secretly don’t get your hopes up for next week. Really better not response than only defending doing nothing. Also thumbs up to tebbles, his post is really accurate

in WvW

Posted by: dmbgodzilla.2745

dmbgodzilla.2745

Jeez Louise, ANET…. just give everybody 500 who completed the meta and be done with it… whatever the problem may be.

Generally speaking, given the cost to Anet amounts to zero (likely a tangible cost saving considering the time frantically spent trying to chase the bug down), this would seem the better business model. It would also put the issue largely behind them, magnanimity and goodwill and mostly positive PR being what they are.

(edited by dmbgodzilla.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Deathrx.4261

Deathrx.4261

so how long are we going wait??

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

XD This is the best comeback mark. I loled. So many folks are wetting their pants cause they don’t have the skin yet… It kinda blows my mind that they can’t wait.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

I can tell some of the players here are more passionate about WvW than the developer.

Weekends usually have high turn out on the WvW maps where players ignore other things in life to play this game. They want to improve and perfect themselves in the game. They want to “fix” issues they encountered in the game, whether it is a score, a build, more gold, or improving a guild or a server.

Moreover, their presence provides entertainment for the opposition teams because without oppositions, there would be no bags to loot, no keeps to recapture and the game would not be fun.

Surely, if Anet is as passionate about WvW as its players, it would schedule overtime shifts in weekend with extra pay to have this fixed.

Fire Water Air
FA

(edited by Lord of Rings.5371)

in WvW

Posted by: Hucknasty.3516

Hucknasty.3516

Surely, if Anet is as passionate about WvW as its players, it would schedule overtime shifts in weekend with extra pay to have this fixed.

I personally wouldn’t expect them to work a weekend, granted that would be awesome. But I definitely agree that they should schedule some overtime shifts. It’s not just a matter of “I didn’t get my rewards;” it’s a matter of delivering content correct and on time.

They can say they find “leads” on the forums all they want, it still doesn’t change my feelings that they haven’t really put much effort into actually fixing the problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Arthur.8905

Sir Arthur.8905

Actually, Mr. Katzbach, if you look at page 6 of your Anet contract it does indeed state:

“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the WvW realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Dev’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”

You should have read BEFORE you initialed!!

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I stopped playing for now. It’s not about that I am playing for rewards only. But then I see the super cool new items in Gem Store, and message saying how much gems will cost you to buy one gold and 50 gold, I want to throw up.

If this was Gem Store bug, it would be fixed in few hours.

No, the last money Anet saw from me was the money I paid for the game at start.

I am waiting for the next game that understands players – hasn’t happened since SWG and (Vanilla) WoW (some players are still going “back” to WoW…).

I played one f2p mmo game that I sadly cannot name here, left it with my guild to play GW2 together, because we didn’t like how the developers (and publisher) cared about players. I can tell you it is much worse in GW2 and I am the last one playing…

Wasted potential of this game, ruined by lazy developers that only care about Gem Store and while it’s going well, they won’t give a kitten about community.

I’ve been infracted for even getting close to saying what you said so eloquently.

When a company treats us like friends instead of enemies to be infracted, don’t send the work overseas where they hate us heinously, when the game is given “love” instead of what we have been given, when errors and glitches are given a ticketing system that makes sense, we are the most informational users available.

Smart players who have been beta testers who are trusted are the best resource for any game.

A true ticketing system is needed – similar to one used in every corporation I’ve worked in for IT – and then the errors that rise to the top – the most insistent and flagrant can be taken care of without arguing to the devs that there are issues in any area – WvW – PvE and PvP.

Anet needs to bring all the work back home – give us a ticketing system that we can all participate in and get this game up to par in balance – beta tester trust – and ticketing efficiency.

We love the game or we would not be asking for help – not complaining, asking for help.

I have never attacked the devs, the game or other players but I have been infracted without comment or reason while whoever exacts the infraction gives the reason as a vague and unequal TOS in whole, not even by the numbers, no specifics, no “you broke this rule”, it’s stange and it seems very bullying to me(read the forums – calling out a dev are in many postings are are still standing at this moment. I’ve never been rude or against the terms of service – I know them, I follow them…).

There is a difference between a complaint and using what we have to get help for the most glaring of problems – the forums – and if we can’t use them to better the game and it is all about complaining as we see so much of and little suggesting of what can be done to mitigate this or that problem and it’s just a qq fest – then why have the forums – that would be amazingly stressful over time for a “small team” of devs who are overwhelmed without a proper ticketing system to prioritize and categorize the game’s issues with facts, timestamps, and then the added positive and free labor of trusted beta testers – a much larger pool than a “live beta” team – and building that pool is not hard – easy to see in the short term who is accurate, truthful, willing to be a positive asset and will not pull punches when they give the facts about issues, balance, glitches, hacks… name it.

Guild Wars 2 could be the best game – it needs some elements of GW1 back. It needs to stop changing beloved instances such as the Queens Pavillion. It needs to give WvW a larger team. It needs a ticketing system – each separate for WvW, PvP and PvE so none of the issues touch one another.

It’s a game – but it’s a game that makes some people a living wage and others not so much – stop outsourcing – close the code – its being taken if you go outside the US, if you don’t know it, you are hiding your head in the sand.

25 years in IT – it’s not a friendly world out there, bring the work home – we have many people who will help this game become the game we all hoped it would be, there are many people right here in the sound who would gladly work for less to have the game here – write a disclaimer in their work – that they are all interns – paid the same wages as those overseas are getting now – then when they need to move on they have a good base from this company.

WvW is my home – I can’t go back to PvE or PvE, the latter of which I spent my first 8 months in the game because I didn’t even know that WvW existed.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: adammantium.8031

adammantium.8031

I worked at a private language school for many years. Students only had time to attend on the weekends, so that was when I had to work, unfortunate as that may be.

I understand more than most that your devs have lives, but you are providing a service to a player base who have by far the most playing time on a weekend. Generally this works fine, as you try to get content out of the door on a Tuesday so that it’s working regularly by the weekend, and the game runs itself.

I think your post is a little kitten y though considering the circumstances. I’m sure even you can see how this at least appears to be an ‘easy’ fix for a player-base who have been starved of new content for a long time now, let alone the controversy behind not giving weapons to the many players who finished sixth yet fought as hard as anyone else.

I hope that this delay allows your devs to reconsider the distribution, and give those players who finished in sixth to get one weapon if they’d finished their meta. Otherwise, get it out of the door, and avoid rounding off on your players (who were hoping to find new shiny toys to use over their weekend.

[Meow] Adammantium, 80 Warrior

(edited by adammantium.8031)

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

What this thread needs is a series of lengthy, thorough posts from the infinitely patient Habib that explain to us how culling works.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Zerhoth.1528

Zerhoth.1528

i’m honestly starting to get really , really bored with this game. Most likely because WvW is my favorite mode and it’s just been bug-after-bug i would ask for some new content that doesn’t suck, but then we’d have another 15 page thread like this as we’re strung along and told “it’s being worked on”
gg wp
next game plz?

All Hail The Flame Ram God #MagSwag
Level 80 Thief (Maguuma)

in WvW

Posted by: Aedros.1439

Aedros.1439

guys, its only been a number of months since we screwed up peoples rewards on season 1, so give us time to delay and mess up rewards for season 2 as well…its not like we had months and months to fix and test the reward system for wvw seasons before season 2 was over, oh wait…

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.7382

Shadow.7382

Guys WvW is still up and PvE for those who do it, Just because you don’t have your rewards means you don’t have to stop playing or it effecting your liking of this game. I may not know truly what happened in Season 1 or the delay of Season 2 but wait like everyone else and me will have to do. This complaining won’t make any thing go faster. I am part of BlackGate and waiting to spend my tickets but i know in due time we will get the rewards and be think, Things you really are worth waiting for.

in WvW

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Can’t they just go “Our bad guys! Anyone who completed the season will receive 2 stacks of tokens regardless of season placement. Once again, our mistake, sorry for the inconvenience.”

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in WvW

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

Maybe they’ll give everyone extra tickets as a “thank you for being patient.”

in WvW

Posted by: DanyxEleven.9162

DanyxEleven.9162

But do we have an ETA? Like several of us have said, we’d care less about the time if we had some reassurance that an update really IS going to happen. And while, yes, an ETA doesn’t confirm anything, it gives us something to focus on other than the prior ETAs of May 30 and June 3.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirus.9675

Xirus.9675

Why do a small minority of people keep defending repeated failure?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White+Knight

- Definition 4

While I agree anet screwed up, didn’t test correctly and this is the latest in a long string of could-have-been-avoided-would-have-been-avoided-if-it-was-the-gemstore issues statements like this are silly. Not everyone who disagrees with your opinions is a white knight or a troll. Grow up out of your black and white world where everyone is wrong but you and learn to accept different points of view. Otherwise your not hear to debate or argue, just to force your views on others and get attention. This goes for people on Both sides of this fence.

I post one link and two words to answer someone who asked why people were defending the undefendable, and you rage at me. Lol…

People complaining about people who are complaining = Psychological Projection God Mode.

xD xD xD

Anyway – who wants to take bets on whether we’ll get the rewards vendor tomorrow?

I bet 25 silver that we’ll get the vendors tomorrow.

I made that bet out of a sudden burst of optimism.

Well, I have a bit of gold, but hey, I didn’t say it was a lot of optimism. It was just a sudden burst…

…relatively speaking. :x

Okay, so it was out of hope, not optimism. xP

I bet a gold we don’t (assuming by tomorrow you mean Monday, I’m not sure of your time zone). Nothing against you, of course. Tbh 1 gold is well worth karma biting me in the kitten and having Anet fix it.

It’s okay. You won, anyway… :P

I’m logging on to send you 25 silver. ._.

This = why I never voted for the current US pres.
I usu know better than to vote based on hope. >_<

Betting half a copper for Tuesday.
That way I don’t have to log in and send anyone anything if I lose.

Any sufficiently advanced science and/or technology is indistinguishable from magic.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I can’t imagine it takes a company over a week to fix a bug like this.
Please tell us it will be fixed tomorrow…

in WvW

Posted by: StudioDraven.6538

StudioDraven.6538

Mark, you do realize that we need a fix not an update right?

And if he didn’t update us people would be complaining that they were “keeping us in the dark” or some other crap along those lines.

(edited by StudioDraven.6538)

in WvW

Posted by: KeySoh.7245

KeySoh.7245

A really disappointing response…..Not that different from the excuses people make to avoid saying nothing has been done

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Guys, the last update was on Friday. Today is Monday. Contrary to popular belief, <b>our developer</b> has a life and a family that they would like to live and see respectively.

You seem to have mistaken singular and plural together, so I have taken the liberty to fix it in your stead.

in WvW

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

First of all, I don’t mind the wait. There are plenty of things to do in the game until this issue is over.
The “contrary to popular belief” stuff however… I found that rather offensive actually. I realise that it can’t be very fun to read all the rage-posts here, but I think that anet representatives should refrain from treating people like idiots.
Have a nice day everyone

In due time, all will serve the asura.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

As a business owner myself I will be the first to say that mistakes happen. However, the true gauge of a company is how they respond to those mistakes. If I promised a service or product at the end of 9 weeks and then couldn’t deliver there is a problem. At that point it becomes my responsibility to do whatever it takes to get a solution that satisfies my client as much as possible as soon as possible. I would never tell them “hey it’s the weekend”…..and I’m pretty sure Anet is profiting a whole hell of a lot more money than I am. This is simply a matter of customer service. We, as the consumer, have to determine on our own if we are ok with what kind of service they are providing and continue to support them or take or business elsewhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

Guys, I’ve personally had many of my customer service issues handled very quickly and in a very friendly manner even during the weekends.. Trust me when I say that there is a mishap going on that is deeper than it seems and I don’t think it’s an issue of some staff staying over the weekend to solve it. Yes, they missed something. Yes, it’s a blunder that needs fixing. But obviously the solution is not as simple as fixing a comma misplaced in code. From my experience as I posted before there seems to be a problem with the database and how people’s eligibility for the rewards were recorded. Let them sort it out, I’m 100% sure as I posted in another thread that Anet will make up for their mistake and make everyone happy by providing some sort of extra reinbursement… Just for the time being, let it go and I’m confident the wait will be worth it… And Anet, if you’re reading this post, people would NOT be complaining so much if they weren’t passionate about the game and rewards.. Please consider an extra 100-150 tickets per person as a nice gesture to the player base.. I can’t wait to get my axe skin btw

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Other games out there guys…wvw isent even fun to me anymore and I lived in it daily

in WvW

Posted by: Nessou.1589

Nessou.1589

I understand what you are saying, better watch E3 and the last GoT than fix a bug who is frustrating tons of people because even if the rewards for 3 months of dedicated playing time are weak, it’s still impossible to get them nearly two weeks after the end.

in WvW

Posted by: Allie.9268

Allie.9268

If something is announced to be due and done by a certain date, then it needs to be done, just imagine if every single business never met its own deadline. I mean if you cant do it by that time then don’t guarantee a date Anet! I personally don’t mind waiting but I just hope it won’t be a year before this is dealt with because from my understanding Season One Tournament still wasn’t completely fixed, I was on at that time but never participated. So anyways just keep us updated and get it fixed asap- I don’t care if everyone has the same skin because they all participated in hopes of getting rewards even if it is simply cosmetic.

You realize that first sentence is exactly why developers are reluctant to be transparent, right? Soooo many people scream for transparency, and when it’s given, the developers take all kinds of crap if something is thrown into the mix that sets things back.

Comparing game development to any other business is a completely moot point. There are plenty of businesses that have to change their scheduling or push back deadlines due to unforeseen issues.

in WvW

Posted by: Allie.9268

Allie.9268

Thanks for keeping us updated Mark, Jessica & team!

I think we’re all excited to get our delicious rewards from the tournament, but I’m sure you guys are busting your butts to figure the bug out so no worries.

Don’t stress about all the complaining. GW2 is a fantastic game and a lot of people take it for granted and don’t realize that humans are behind it.

Much love!

Please don’t act like they’re doing us favors. They’re just doing their jobs and all that they can, which honestly isn’t much because at the end of the day we still have nothing tangible in terms of actual new WvW content and rewards.

they should have been doing their jobs before and actually made sure it WORKED before even releasing it. Aren’t people still waiting for rewards from season ONE. I wouldn’t hold my breathe it could take MONTHS for them to sort this out, if they even do.

Makes you have to wonder what sort of testing goes into these Patches. Every patch something gets broken. For such a big patch you would have thought they would have actually made sure it WORKED first.

How do you propose that the QA team properly test something that is due to go out to millions of players? Fact is, there’s no way to find every bug. Every game out there has them, and it’s because things happen that can’t be predicted until it’s in the live environment.

in WvW

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

How do you propose that the QA team properly test something that is due to go out to millions of players? Fact is, there’s no way to find every bug. Every game out there has them, and it’s because things happen that can’t be predicted until it’s in the live environment.

Doesn’t really matter at this point.

Maybe if WvW got the attention that it deserves, people would be able to cut ANet some slack and wouldn’t be up in arms over the delay to the Season 2 rewards. Alas, this is simply not the case and the one thing that people had to look forward to since before the season even started is currently in limbo.

I can only hope that Season 3 will bring something new and exciting, but I honestly doubt it at this point. Hey, at least we’re due for a Gem Store update tomorrow! Queue eyeroll.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in WvW

Yaptap.7945

You guys should just focus on season 3 and pretend that season 2 rewards never happened. Owait…

in WvW

Posted by: Xao.9302

Xao.9302

Guys it will be ok, it’s fine. If you want to flame about it super hardcore go become a developer and fix the bugs yourself. It takes huge amounts of hours and mess ups and double/triple checking line and line of code to make any of this possible. They deserve at least a little slack for not catching something minuscule in an otherwise spectacular game. It isn’t fair to the industry when expectations far exceed what the margin of human error allows. It’s just not cool to barrage them with fkittenaults over a non-flawless performance. Are you any better? How would you feel if every time you went to do a chore and missed a spot or forgot to fold the socks or WHATEVER and then instantly you are criminalized because of something anyone could miss? You’d give up eventually. I personally would like to see the reward for my contribution to WvW as well but im not going to flip kitten over someone not working at the speed of greed. I apologize for the rant but come on guys, go enjoy the game and they will keep trying to keep the game running for us. Also off-topic, props to the tiny asuran mesmer that single handedly kept an entire map of TC pinned inside the bay using only a single tower as a rally point. Best and most frustrating experience ive ever had in WvW, respect for the mesmers.

in WvW

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

My bet is now till July 1st.

R.I.P Kumu <3

in WvW

Yaptap.7945

My bet is now till July 1st.

Rewards will be with the next living story patch. If not, no rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If you have a good track record, or have a good relationship with your customers, then occasional mishaps are easily forgotten.

On the other hand, if you have a terrible track record and also post snarky replies in the forums, then people are going to blow up at even small mistakes.

Remember Fractal Leaderboards?

in WvW

Posted by: Katahdin.8714

Katahdin.8714

It is amazing how people get all bent out of shape over a few pixels with no tangible real world importance.

My second account is one of those that has the wrong WvW placement in the achievements and I didnt get a chest yet either. All I need to know is that they are working on it and it will be resolved. I can wait.

Meanwhile, it is summer here and time to get out and get some sunshine and fresh air after the long, cold, crazy winter we just had.

Guys it is just a game and it is not important enough to get all mad about. There are more important things in life than getting some bunch of pixels that mean absolutely nothing.

in WvW

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

It is amazing how people get all bent out of shape over a few pixels with no tangible real world importance.

My second account is one of those that has the wrong WvW placement in the achievements and I didnt get a chest yet either. All I need to know is that they are working on it and it will be resolved. I can wait.

Meanwhile, it is summer here and time to get out and get some sunshine and fresh air after the long, cold, crazy winter we just had.

Guys it is just a game and it is not important enough to get all mad about. There are more important things in life than getting some bunch of pixels that mean absolutely nothing.

I’ve read the response to this a bunch of times, lets see if i’ve memorized it yet:
“It happened to season 1 rewards as well.”
“Some of them are still waiting.”
“This is a recurring problem, not a new one.”
“Broken promises.”
“Etc, Etc.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

Come to Eredon Terrace!

We are awesome! Need help!

:)

Ev
[SQD]

in WvW

DanyxEleven.9162

The “contrary to popular belief” stuff however… I found that rather offensive actually. I realise that it can’t be very fun to read all the rage-posts here, but I think that anet representatives should refrain from treating people like idiots.

“People are mad, let’s make them madder.” ~Anet’s philosophy on WvW

I have a feeling they’re tryna push out WvW so they can use that server space for something else. Gem Store Mall, maybe?

in WvW

Posted by: Ilyaniii.3918

Ilyaniii.3918

I’m sorry, is Anet now treating their customers like idiots? Please give me an example of a Guild Wars 2 WvW update that has gone smoothly. If the current team cannot do the job now, Then replace them.

The Tournament that you have hyped everybody up for with multiple pre posts Ended on May 30th. Instead of having the vendors and tickets ready for the finish, you decided to postpone until June 3rd.

I have no idea what went wrong as I have gotten the proper tickets, If I had to take a wild guess I’d pin it on the new Mega-Servers. Since the rewards were world based and now the worlds servers have collided it just makes sense. I could be wrong though.

The World Versus World (Let’s not lie here) Has been given the short end of the stick since release. I don’t need to post links because everybody here knows what I mean.

If this were a Gem purchase issue, it would resolve immediatly.
You congratulate the winners, and give them nothing on the news feed. (Kinda feeding the fire on your part, No idea why you announced that)
So due to everything that’s happened in the 2 years I honestly can’t blame half the forums for erupting in anger towards you, Can you?

We Buy the game, We Buy the gems. We pay your salary. You need to stop driving people away, It upsets me to see so many Strangers and Friends quitting from lack of content. This is too great of a game to die so early.

I will always remain loyal to Anet and Guild Wars 2. I am still upset though.

in WvW

Posted by: lilz shorty.1879

lilz shorty.1879

Lol you guys are complaining about this after just one week. How about us who had to wait a up to a month to get their legend and others to get their rewards……one week is nothing. Shouldn’t be surprised honestly…

“Morfeus X” || Team: Apex Prime
“Best Guardian NA”

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Given S1 rewards still haven’t been received I’d say it was a fair bet that the same thing would happen.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

DanyxEleven.9162

Lol you guys are complaining about this after just one week. How about us who had to wait a up to a month to get their legend and others to get their rewards……one week is nothing. Shouldn’t be surprised honestly…

Who is “us”? And that’s what we’re saying, either way. Not just us, but everyone. The waiting game is getting old. And once more, either way, whoopee, one month. Several months and counting, still no S1 rewards. We don’t want a redux.

in WvW

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Given S1 rewards still haven’t been received I’d say it was a fair bet that the same thing would happen.

What do you mean didn’t get their Season 1 rewards? Everyone I know got them and I guarantee if people didn’t get them after Season 1 there would have been just as much screeching and caterwauling as there is now.

in WvW

Posted by: Spira.4578

Spira.4578

WOW! people calm down. You’re acting as if it’s the end of the world and as if that reward is actually keeping you from doing what you usually do ingame. Seriously, I’d understand this whining if the reward would actually have an impact on playing the game, but it wouldn’t.

And also, can you tell me why you like to play games on weekends so much? Is it maybe because it’s the 2 days in your week when you can rest and forget about your real world?
Contrary to some believes, devs are alive and have lives and families as well.

You guys are nothing else but sociopathic hypocrites. You want people with wives and kids to actually neglect their family, just so you can get a random non-significant reward a few days sooner.
Grow up and suck it up. They are working on it and you’ll get the reward when the bug is fixed. If you don’t like that, quit. It’s not like you’re paying a monthly fee.
And don’t start with the “I payed for this game” argument, since the only thing you payed for was the core game with the core story – meaning every update,feature or tournament you get from anet is a bonus you’re getting for free.
Complaining won’t help at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

So are we going to get free gems because of this inconvenience? Lets says 100 gems per day until you fix the bug?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet