Showing Posts For sixburn.5807:
Hey Tyrians, I am compiling with my friend a Fast Dailies Guide through videos to finish Daily Achievements with ease, we hope to help new players or veterans alike in this mission. The videos are new and being updated, unless something happens to Tyria connected to next week’s expansion we continue updating the list. Here is the playlist link:
https://youtu.be/8fD9dkjwRmk (example from the playlist)
Cheers from us
1. this screenshot may not be beautiful as I have a low setting during this time, but this was a time where my girlfriend and I were in awe by its beauty and cinematic experience when we are doing the Heart of Thorns campaign. It really made me appreciate ANet in giving us this beautiful game. I cannot wait for their next expansion, just imagine how are they going to surpass this already great game. Unless of course they gave us Kodans and Tengu as playable races (*crossing fingers)
2. the insanity of WvW, if you can imagine a full map, taking part in the battles between 3 servers taking on EB territories just after a Friday reset, you know what I’m talking about.
It was just a few days ago when I got my invisible boot box, I was ecstatic and shared it in YouTube where I find it and thought of making a thumbnail appropriate for the video. Just for fun and sharing, here is high res version.
Thanks ANet/ or RNG? for my invisible boot box!
I have the same problem, even my guild wars 1 cannot connect, and when i ping www.guildwars2.com the server has 3-4 timeouts. whats going on?! and I have to repost this post here twice.
1. get a fiber broadband, or the fastest connection in your city. Bandwidth in WvW or PvP is imperative for obvious reasons.
2. lower your graphic settings, specially the last three for WvW rendering. Mouse over its settings to find which one to adjust for less bandwidth.
3. Doesn’t hurt to invest on an Intel i7 proc and extra RAM.
4. Use a PC optimizers like Advance System Care, make use of its “turbo boost mode” to temporarily close the programs that are needed when playing the game.
Thanks for the reply. My way of inviting ppl to join my guild is my business. Yeah I get it it can be annoying for some people, random invites. but this is MMO not offline rpg, why hold back on social skills. I’m sure you have done nothing wrong that is why you got kicked, looks like you’re still not over it. get over it man, relax this is just a game. don’t be a hater.
Our guild is thriving, and recently just got our guild vault. I was also a one-man guild before. Even our server is always full I just have to believe that there are still new players who needs a guild. I always encourage them to join the WvW after they are done with their daily, besides that is my primary aim, to have a WvW active guild.
I don’t want to kick anybody accidentally that is why I ask the question. now please anyone else answer my question?
I was running of guild space and I cannot apply for a larger guild license, So I kick some of the invitees listed under my name in the guild roster. I hope my understanding is correct for It will be rude to appear in the history that I was kicking everybody out of the guild :/
Maybe a suggestion to ArenaNet that It shouldn’t be like this. Starting guilds like ours in recruiting stage and who have hardly having new members can find it hard to fill up the ranks. Some players who are not representing also shows potential recruit even if they already have a guild or not. If invitees will not join and does not ignore the invites the guild roster will be stuck waiting for their response.
welcome to my world
I discovered a temporary solution, I read this somewhere here It took 2 steps:
I deleted the local.dat from >My Documents>Guild Wars 2 (Im not sure this solved my problem though)
then I rename my Gw2.exe to something else and it works (This 2nd step I think did it)
I said it is Temporary , because my Xfire and Raptr cannot track my playing time and I cannot use their in-game functions.
THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING! I got he Guild Wars 2 Collector’s Edition and I been a long time player of GW1 and I got GOTY of GW1 as well, I have all their expansions and the beyond gw1 pack and pre-release bonus packs of EOTN, you name it! but this is not right!
Without this temporary solution I have to end task the GW2 client and log the authenticator then hope it works! then start again, I have to do that 10-20 times! It is taking an average of 20 minutes per log in! This is not Diablo 3 is it? Come on man.
I only have MS Security Essentials and Advance System Care Free. So I am sure that antivirus is not the problem.
I think this is the culprit why my launcher stop responding once I click login, it starts sometimes the loading animation stops. This is getting frustrating, I cannot login. I cannot play!
AH crap, now my problem is back! I cannot login!! the launcher stop responding restarted disable anti viruses. still I cant log in.
- it turns out It was waiting for authentication. I almost forgot about tweaking the security options, Good thing I remembered. So I google it and find the link(https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/external?l=https%3A%2F%2Faccount.guildwars2.com%2Faccount%2Fsecurity%2Ftotp )
- So I scan the qr code and got my GW2 set up on my android Phone and got my secret code
- then I log in again and got in
-just in case someone else encountered this problem or forgot about setting the account security with Google Authenticator, I hope my case helps
- Cool feature by the way, it syncs to Gmail and similar to my I-Banking
- I just have to remember to carry my mobile with me at all cost o.O
(edited by sixburn.5807)