Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tigerme.9741

Tigerme.9741

I was trying to buy stuff since yesterday night, and I still can’t do it now.
I am not able to click “buy,” and no image pop out when I mouse over to item’s icon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anguloke.2706

Anguloke.2706

Every tab in Trading Post contain only this message:
“ERROR: Invalid authorisation”

I’m getting this also, not sure what is causing it, but it is not timing out for me.

I have to completely close the client and log back in to fix it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sqnki.5706

Sqnki.5706

Last night i had some silvers from sales i decided i’ll take them before logging off but then the trade house wasnt working again. Now most of the things i’ve put for sales are gone as my silver from the successful trades.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saviour.9013

Saviour.9013

After reading 23 pages of this I’m happy that my Trading Post and Gem Store isn’t working at all, no need to get even more problems.

It’s stuck in permanent loading.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I cant sell on the trading post. It just doesnt load my inventory. Also, any tooltip from items on the trading post doesnt show anymore.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wolvenlied.3659

wolvenlied.3659

I’m still having issues with the trading post. Nothing seems to appear in any of the tabs(see attached screenshot).

Anyone else got this problem?

Hi,

What operating system are you running? You need to be running Windows XP SP2 or above for the trading post to work, due to SSL root certs not being automatically updated in previous versions.

Hi Cliff,

I have Windows 7. I have other friends who also use windows 7 and can access the store/trading post.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jobe.9518

jobe.9518

Mine was all blank for days as well-

right-click> RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

It worked. Thanks to whoever posted that a few pages ago.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gwynn.5724

Gwynn.5724

There is sown fee when you sell some thing in trading post.

Example:
Gold balance: 3.07.66
Bought: 30 dyes for 00.05.06 payed for it 01.51.80
Selling: 30 dyes for 00.05.60 30*00.05.60 = ~01.68.00
now – fee that is shown when you sell. 01.68.00 – 00.08.40 = ~01.59.00

Bought for 01.51.80 sold for 01.59.00 = income ~ 7 SILVER

And yet…. balance on my acc is ~02.95.00

Conclusion: there is another fee that is not shown in Trading Post. Because of this I have lost a LOT of money and time. Arena.net please Remove that extra fee, from buying a presume or at least show that there is a fee.

I hope there is a possibility of refund?

New topic: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Traiding-post-Buy-and-Sell-Fee/first#post50660

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Y u mad its vydia.6324

Y u mad its vydia.6324

I have made a buy order for 5 unidentified dyes at 5 silver each. 25 silver is gone from my inventory. In the “I’m buying tab” only 1 unidentified dye appears (count 1). I did receive 5 dyes though.

Malaakh. [EU] Desolation.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordCemOnur.3185

LordCemOnur.3185

I’m using Windows XP Professional – Service Pack 3 without any firewall & antivirus software and as an administrator I can’t access to any Trading Post tabs. It shows the loading circle but never loads. I tried manually adding certificates, updating root certificates, repairing game, etc but none of them worked so far.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dexored.8432

dexored.8432

Need help!! I ,too ,can’t buy and sell in the trading post. I believe this issue occurs after the last build is applied. Just my speculation.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mitsiee.4302

Mitsiee.4302

My trading post (and gem store) is still not working, and it never has. When I press O the UI opens, but nothing happends.
I tried disabling any kind of VPN, I switched between two different networks and I have tried in on two different PCs and nothing is working so far.
Some details:
My main PC uses Windows 8, but the other PC I tried it on simply used Windows 7.
One of the PCs has an ATI 5730 card and the other one Nvidia 275GTX (both with the latest drivers).
My internet provider is Ziggo in the Netherlands.
It reaches 120Mb/s easily
with 40Mb/s upload.
I tried both a wireless and a wired connection.
Please help me!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miss Mindie.4976

Miss Mindie.4976

This morning I’m unable to sell anything or put in a custom offer to buy items. All screens load except the sell screen. When I try to put in a custom offer, total is not updated and Place Order button remains greyed out.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mentor.2794

mentor.2794

Today I check the Trading Post for food and I see nothing available, when I used the “food” option in sub-category.

When I did “All” I saw food being listed.

Does anyone else have this problem and suggest a fix?

Attached is a picture of the problem.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cdnza.2430

cdnza.2430

I was trying to buy stuff since yesterday night, and I still can’t do it now.
I am not able to click “buy,” and no image pop out when I mouse over to item’s icon.

this is exactly the problem i have. can’t buy anything or see stats/etc of items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hills.6894

Hills.6894

I can not purchase gems, credit card failure. That is impossible. Ticket number 120911-005576

This has been going on for some time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xariann.5071

Xariann.5071

I had issues with the trading post/gem store too, i.e., I’d open the window and it would be blank.

Then my other half bought Guild Wars 2 as well so she installed it on her computer and I decided to log into her client with my account and the store/trading post worked.

I went back onto my computer, relogged, didn’t work, so I decided to reinstall the game and see if it’s related to that.

Now that I have reinstalled everything, the gem store/trading post work as they should, so I am wondering if it’s anything to do with the installation. Also I don’t remember if I run GW 2 installer as an administrator or not the first time, but I did the second time (Windows 7).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nepocrates.3642

Nepocrates.3642

Trading post seems to be giving me free silver. I have sold items on the trading post but I started to notice that my items have not sold and I still have money waiting for me to pick up. right now I have had 2 dyes up in the TP for 3 days now and magically I got 4 silver and few copper. My items did not sell but I got money none the less.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassondra.9387

Cassondra.9387

I placed a custom buy order for a bow. The order was for 1g, 60s, 50c. The money was removed from my account. Since several days has passed and I want to cancel my order, I don’t see where I can do that. How do you cancel a custom buy order?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daihu.3649

Daihu.3649

Hi,

I’m sorry, but what’s with this deal? I already had to pay the listing fee and now this? I recieve a lot less than what I had priced my item (berserker’s pearl singer for 4g, recieve 3g50s, listing fee was 21sxxc but I already paid that. 3g50s was what I had on my pick up tab +10s of something else I sold).

This is rediculous. Crafting to sell is already bad as it is, and now this? I don’t understand, I want clarifications if this is intended!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aza.1702

Aza.1702

Trading Post is still not working! I had a couple of hours where everything worked a few days ago. But since 4 days or so i can only browse the TP but i’m unable to buy something. The browser to sell things is not even loading. Oh, and i can’t even buy gems, everytime i try i got an error message. Very frustrating…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gumdail.6709

Gumdail.6709

I think there is still a problem with the TP stealing money from sales. I just sold a Berserker’s Pearl Blunderbuss on the TP for 4g 39s, with a 21s Listing Price. I posted it, and 21s disappeared from my Currency Counter. Therefore, upon selling, I should recieve the full 4g 39s. Well, the item sold a minute later, and I had 3g 95s waiting for me. I looked at the Sales log, and showed it sold for 4g 39s. Where is the missing 44s? I’ve been selling items constantly for the past 24hrs, and while I knew money wasn’t adding up, this is the first time I caught it in a lie cause I only sold a single item. That is alot of money gone. Please fix this, and if possible, recheck all previous transactions to return the lost funds to people. Thanks!

-Gumdail

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silken Mist.1703

Silken Mist.1703

I didn’t see this issue yet, so I’ll ask if anyone has a solution to my problem. I’ve tried to purchase some items through the Black Lion Trading Company. One of the items was copper ore. The transaction went through seemingly fine, and I got a message saying that it went through.

The problem is that when I go to the “pick up” pain, the button to take all is greyed out, so I cant pick them up. I then clicked on the “my transactions” pain and it says that there are no transactions.

The numbers listed when I tried to buy these items say that there are plenty of people trying to sell these items.

So, the first part of the purchase goes through just fine, but I can’t pick the items up. Anyone know how I can get this to work?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hotforteacher.1846

hotforteacher.1846

Trading Post has math problems!

I sold items in the TP window, the amount shown was 25s 28c less a 1s 27c fee.

The sale was successful!

I should have received 24s 1c, however, I was only able to pick up 22s 76c.

Something weird is happening!!! It’s as if the listing fee is being charged 2×.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Felgor.9341

Felgor.9341

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

I too am having this exact problem.

Only fix i have found so far, is to log out to desktop to get it to work again.

Other temp fix ive found, is to run GW2 in Administration mode.

But that worked for a coupel days, now im back to logging out to desktop and back in again.

Felgor [GoTF]
Level 80 Asura Guardian
Jade Quarry

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TakaYama.5394

TakaYama.5394

Same issue as a few people. I went to buy some dye on the trading post and got an Error message, it took my money but didn’t say I bought anything. Lucky I only lost a few silver.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DxMw.8627

DxMw.8627

I’ve sold wool scraps on Trading Post but there’s no silver to be collected.

The transaction showed up in my “history” but there’s no silver. Help please…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Halbarad.5832

Halbarad.5832

I think there is still a problem with the TP stealing money from sales. I just sold a Berserker’s Pearl Blunderbuss on the TP for 4g 39s, with a 21s Listing Price. I posted it, and 21s disappeared from my Currency Counter. Therefore, upon selling, I should recieve the full 4g 39s. Well, the item sold a minute later, and I had 3g 95s waiting for me. I looked at the Sales log, and showed it sold for 4g 39s. Where is the missing 44s? I’ve been selling items constantly for the past 24hrs, and while I knew money wasn’t adding up, this is the first time I caught it in a lie cause I only sold a single item. That is alot of money gone. Please fix this, and if possible, recheck all previous transactions to return the lost funds to people. Thanks!

-Gumdail

The TP charges two fees. Listing an item is 5%, and when you sell an item you get charged 10% on top of that initial fee (from what I’ve read).

So:
5% of 439 = 21.9 = Listing fee
10% of 439 = 43.9 = Selling fee

Or so I assume that’s where you’re money went.

I placed a custom buy order for a bow. The order was for 1g, 60s, 50c. The money was removed from my account. Since several days has passed and I want to cancel my order, I don’t see where I can do that. How do you cancel a custom buy order?

-“My Transactions” tab in the TP
-At the top there’s a little magnifying glass with a down arrow that says “Items I’m Selling”, click the magnifying glass.
-Choose “Items I’m Buying” and this will list all the custom orders you’ve placed.
-Click “Remove”
-Go to a physical Trading Post location and take your money from the “Pick Up” tab.

My buy button is grayed out and I can’t buy anything, though I can search things up. I think a couple other pages of the TP are also blank. I didn’t see a solution for this in the thread, so I’m posting it here.

Have you tried logging out and back in? My Buy button was grayed out, and when I exited the game and started it up again it was working again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cymon.3574

Cymon.3574

I am having issues with the trading post, I have had it for a few days now.
Everything is in a black font that’s a few sizes to big.
Please fix this, I really want to use the trading post!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheBlueI.3486

TheBlueI.3486

The money was withdrawn but I did not received the insignias i bought.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Count Eru.2506

Count Eru.2506

Ok. I still can’t access any tab of the Black Lion Trading Company (including the Trade Post) since I started playing at the head-start; although I could access it during the 2nd BWE (I believe it was the 2nd). I sent a message to the costumer support, and I still got no answer.

These are the things that I tried till now to fix this problem (by chronological order as far as I remember):
- Shutting down the game client completely and reboot;
- Do the “-repair” thing through a short cut;
- Tried different sets of graphic display in the in-game options;
- Configure the proxy in my browser (I actually don’t know what this does for real, I know it has something to do with the connection to the internet via browser (?));
- Run Guild Wars 2 as an administrator;
- Delete the Local.dat file;
- Delete the Gw2.dat file.

Notes: I am now running GW2 as an admin at all times. I downloaded the .dat files after deleting them (obviously).

I’m afraid it might be, for some reason I don’t know, an hardware problem. So I’m leaving here the info about my laptop:
Acer Aspire 5737z, Windows 7 64-bits
Intel Core Duo CPU T6400 2.00GHz; 4,0Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M G (I’ve downloaded the latest version of the graphics driver, since it was recommended by the GW2 game.)

I know it’s not a great computer to run GW2, but believe me, I’m pretty happy about it besides the Trading Post not working.

Thanks for the help before hand, and hope you guys can give me some tips because I’m loving this game, but I’d really like to see the Trading Post work.

Well, I’m still getting a blank window instead of the Trading Post. Today I tried to play on friends laptop and voilá! TP worked just fine!

So yeah, it’s a problem with my computer, but I don’t know what, or which problem nor do I know how to fix it…

Thanks in advance guys, best regards!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Manachanter.9208

Manachanter.9208

Coming up on 3 hours since I sold items, they are listed in my Transaction log as having sold but there’s no money in the Pick Up tab. This also includes buy orders I have cancelled and that too has not been added. The same thing happened yesterday and the money only became available after midnight UK time. There are also people in my guild who are missing up to 8g for the same reason, and that is over a few days.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Keahi.3620

Keahi.3620

Well i got a reply to my ticket in regards to losing around 8g on the TP from taking down buy orders and never receiving the gold.

“While we would like to replace your gold, the Guild Wars Support Team is unable to replace currency, individual items, or characters in the manner that you are describing. We simply do not have the tools to provide this service at this time.”

So essentially all of my gold is gone, it is entirely the fault of the Trading Post, and there’s nothing they’re willing to do about it. I just wanted to post this so that those of you with similar problems know not to get your hopes up.

Edit: to clarify, this gold was lost a week ago.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jerrick.6389

Jerrick.6389

Hey there,

I had the problem with the endless loading animation and solved it!

I tried several things, so I´m not 100% sure which made it happen, but I guess importing the certificates manually did it:

- navigate to your gw2.exe
- rightclick – properties
- tab “digital signatures”
- select signature from the list – click on details
- view certicificate – install certificate
- repeat for “counter signature”

Hope that helps!
If not let me know and I´ll try to remember the other steps I did.

I haven’t been able to buy or sell anything on the trading post for over a week, tried this solution, and now it works, thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Whiteblade.1504

Whiteblade.1504

I could buy stuff before just fine and now I get this…

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Elyissia.4825

Elyissia.4825

Unable to sell or view items to be sold…
Also cannot buy gems either.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Legion.5297

Legion.5297

I haven’t been able to access the trading post fully for 2 days now. I can hit O, open the window and search for an item and get a results list. Once I get that results list, the yellow “loading” circle in the center of the window just hangs there indefinitely and I’m unable to select anything from the results list to go into the details for purchase.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gelu.5186

Gelu.5186

I was trying to purchase large fangs for armorsmithing. I paid roughly 1 gold and 70 silver for 90 large fangs at the trading post, when I went to pick up my order, I only got 9 large fangs and none of my gold back. This happened around 2 days ago, are we ever going to see our money again or the items we bought?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lola Ebola.3829

Lola Ebola.3829

Yeah, still can’t use the trading post properly.
It’s worked randomly for me three times now, since the beginning of headstart.
Can’t sell anything because the screen just stays blank, can’t buy anything due to the button always being greyed out, can’t make custom orders, no hover preview when I search for items, blah blah.

Since none of the fixes I’ve seen here do any good and I’m not using a firewall or virus protection at the moment, hope to see some sort of patch for this soon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Well it’s been over a week now and it seems the cancelled items that were lost during the TP being broken are never coming back.

I’m guessing absolutely nothing can be done given it’s been a week, but another response basically saying as such would be great, please. I would rather see a “You will never get the items back, sorry” than nothing at all

Thanks in advance.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SyF.1693

SyF.1693

Lost three ectos worth of silver today. Sold the item, it disappeared from the items I’m selling list and I have received nothing from it.

Please respond.

Kitty Sparkle of the Kitty Legion [KL] | Jade Quarry

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Glitched.7456

Glitched.7456

I don’t even know how much money I had, I’ve been stingy leveling to 16 on my Charr Elementalist. I was stockpiling it. But then I go to the Black Lion Trading Post and try my hardest to buy a Malign Steam Scepter of Agony, clicked it many times and failed many times to receive the item… And yet, when I finally go look at my funds… It’s all gone. I have three silver left. THREE SILVER.

How does something like this happen? I was so completely happy with this game until now… Please tell me it’s going to be refunded and I’ll eventually be able to use the BLTP as intended…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ahses.4062

Ahses.4062

TP is down for sales again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cliff Spradlin.3512

Previous

Cliff Spradlin.3512

Lead Programmer

Next

I don’t even know how much money I had, I’ve been stingy leveling to 16 on my Charr Elementalist. I was stockpiling it. But then I go to the Black Lion Trading Post and try my hardest to buy a Malign Steam Scepter of Agony, clicked it many times and failed many times to receive the item… And yet, when I finally go look at my funds… It’s all gone. I have three silver left. THREE SILVER.

How does something like this happen? I was so completely happy with this game until now… Please tell me it’s going to be refunded and I’ll eventually be able to use the BLTP as intended…

Hi,

I’ve researched your account and it looks like the money loss is not related to the trading post. It looks like it’s potentially a bug in a different system — I’ll follow up privately with you about it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arilozen.2756

Arilozen.2756

I too have the infamous ‘nothing loading in the trading post’ issue. Except for one tab – the ‘Pick up’ tab. I run Windows 7 and my whole setup is about a year old. I always run GW2 as an admin, what else can I do?

-Java is up to date

(edited by Arilozen.2756)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wartynewt.1936

wartynewt.1936

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wartynewt.1936

wartynewt.1936

trading post and gem store are just blank screens for me, anyone else has this problem? and anyone knows how to fix this? If you have this problem please reply.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Earthmonkey.4326

Earthmonkey.4326

I haven’t been able to Sell anything on the TP since launch, even when it’s up, and I can see the TP with items and everything, when I go to “sell items” the page loads, but it doesn’t show that I have anything to sell, and the UI inside the page doesn’t seem to load either.

This is very annoying, because I missed out on like 10 gold when prices for copper, iron, and silver were super high and I couldn’t sell anything. >.<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bacon.7035

Bacon.7035

I was able to sell things on TP yesterday, now I’m not. I tried to relog, tried changing character but still having the same issue. I also can’t see the stats on the TP items.

Bacön

Seafarer’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jerrick.6389

Jerrick.6389

Hey there,

I had the problem with the endless loading animation and solved it!

I tried several things, so I´m not 100% sure which made it happen, but I guess importing the certificates manually did it:

- navigate to your gw2.exe
- rightclick – properties
- tab “digital signatures”
- select signature from the list – click on details
- view certicificate – install certificate
- repeat for “counter signature”

Hope that helps!
If not let me know and I´ll try to remember the other steps I did.

I haven’t been able to buy or sell anything on the trading post for over a week, tried this solution, and now it works, thank you.

I spoke to soon. Logged in this afternoon, and again it’s broken. Buy button is greyed out so can’t buy anything, and the sell on trading post tab is blank.