Flame* armor (w/ constructive crit.)

in Fractured

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I was doing fractal 48 daily for awhile, like i have told you a bunch of times and i dont have a lot of skins. 2 of them are duplicates. There is some skill involved but mostly luck like everyone has stated to you many times. All you are doing is trying to milk this oppurtunity for your fractal weapons to stay ridiculous rng. But the worst thing about it u stated people are attacking your horinzontal progression of your fractal weapons. What horizontal progression???! Some people got fractal greatsword on their first fractal 20. You call that progression they made? rng lordbyron rng*.. You are taking so much out of context.

It just suggest me that it hurts being the minority ….

Yet you didn t learn the lesson….Maybe next time….your rare stuff will become common you ll understand to be less selfish.

Tier 3 was alrdy common…even before this. You are not really stating anything with this. Your just saying “learn your lesson”. Maybe becuase you have no arguement i guess. And “selfish” lordbyron is wanting to keep fractal weapons all to yourself, and keeping people who have been working hard left with nothign of cause of rng. I’m being totally unselfish, Saying all tier 3 become available to everyone. Maybe next time you will learn reading comprehension better and understand what im trying to say.

in Fractured

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Indeed quite lazy, and sure doesn’t make much sense to take a cultural armor, of all the ones. Quite a bad choice on their part.

in Fractured

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I was doing fractal 48 daily for awhile, like i have told you a bunch of times and i dont have a lot of skins. 2 of them are duplicates. There is some skill involved but mostly luck like everyone has stated to you many times. All you are doing is trying to milk this oppurtunity for your fractal weapons to stay ridiculous rng. But the worst thing about it u stated people are attacking your horinzontal progression of your fractal weapons. What horizontal progression???! Some people got fractal greatsword on their first fractal 20. You call that progression they made? rng lordbyron rng*.. You are taking so much out of context.

Yet you didn t learn the lesson….Maybe next time….your rare stuff will become common you ll understand to be less selfish.

Tier 3 was alrdy common…even before this. You are not really stating anything with this. Your just saying “learn your lesson”. Maybe becuase you have no arguement i guess. And “selfish” lordbyron is wanting to keep fractal weapons all to yourself, and keeping people who have been working hard left with nothign of cause of rng. I’m being totally unselfish, Saying all tier 3 become available to everyone. Maybe next time you will learn reading comprehension better and understand what im trying to say.

i couldn t afford one before…cost + Crystals for trasmutation were too high.
I can now….

As soon i saw it was a T3 i said to myself i wouldn t get it due to being unfair to T3 owners…. >.>
(even if i digged the flames a lot).

And gold is RNG too…since i never drop something worthy i know what means to be cursed with RNG.
(took 1 year to get the rng skin i wanted just for your info….)

Start to see the issue as damaging “horizontal progression” of a minority rather than with what is better for you.
I lost one year to get few rare skins….(2000+ fractals…or if you prefer 500 dailies of wich 3-400 lvl 48 chests) and i spent crystals also my old sfotm weapon are still statless weapons and not skins.

You lost maybe a month on a T3 and crystals for trasmutation…..

Both of us saw GAME TIME wiped…..

That is what is happening.

Not only did they reuse skins but they butchered the original ones too.

Before/after

The face on the asura is priceless

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in Fractured

Posted by: Teknomancer.4895

Teknomancer.4895

My thoughts on the three new gemstore armor sets Flamekissed, Flamewalker and Flamewrath:

The good

• Love the names. They made me super-excited to see the new armor sets in the PvP locker.

(emphasis added)

If you equip that first one, just watch out for Ash Legion and Vesta Scorchpath’s warband: ‘If any of you Flame kissers are reading this, we’re coming for you.’

Diplomatic Dictators [DD] guild (Kaineng): http://gw2dd.enjin.com/

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

i couldn t afford one before…cost + Crystals for trasmutation were too high.
I can now….

As soon i saw it was a T3 i said to myself i wouldn t get it due to being unfair to T3 owners…. >.>
(even if i digged the flames a lot).

And gold is RNG too…since i never drop something worthy i know what means to be cursed with RNG.
(took 1 year to get the rng skin i wanted just for your info….)

Start to see the issue as damaging “horizontal progression” of a minority rather than with what is better for you.
I lost one year to get few rare skins….(2000+ fractals…or if you prefer 500 dailies of wich 3-400 lvl 48 chests) and i spent crystals also my old sfotm weapon are still statless weapons and not skins.

You lost maybe a month on a T3 and crystals for trasmutation…..

Both of us saw GAME TIME wiped…..

That is what is happening.

Ok Lord byron! I’m sorry you spent 1 year getting the weapon you want running the terrible rng that is fractals. But you have your weapon now, do you really want other people to go through terrible rng chances like you did? You also need to keep in mind some people get their wepon on fractal 20. Does this not irritate you after all the work you put in? That someone got the same weapon you did doing 10x less work.

I personally spent 60-80g buying(plus tons of farming) to get stupid rng dragon coffers when dragon bash came out so i could get the staff. Then they released the weapons to be sellable on tp. I was soooooo happy. HAPPY! You know why? cause anet was finally learning that putting weapons account boudn behind terrible rng was a fail choice. I also didnt care one bit that other people could get the staff for cheaper. yay for them they never have to suffer like i did.

And Lastly, you once again overlooked my main point which is the fact that there are cultural armors that are still exclusive. There should be no exclusivity among cultural armors anymore. It was never about the cost of tier 3 for me.

in Fractured

Posted by: Karalaza.6021

Karalaza.6021

I actually like this movement – if anet is releasing cultural armor for other races that means male humans could finally get some better looking light armor (like the asura one or norn)…

If this is however not the case for the future – shame on anet for doing this!

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

I actually like this movement – if anet is releasing cultural armor for other races that means male humans could finally get some better looking light armor (like the asura one or norn)…

If this is however not the case for the future – shame on anet for doing this!

My thoughts exactly!

in Fractured

Posted by: Raybunny.6190

Raybunny.6190

My reaction this morning regarding the new skins: log out. forget about it. return in a couple of days and repeat.

Raybunny – Warrior
[Midnight Mayhem] – Gunnar’s Hold

in Fractured

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Its time to release reskin dungeon set, I want a totally new arah set that take away the hands and skull, thank you!

Oh, I also want Norn cultural armor to be able to use with everyone, thanks!

And i want the rune blade, pls reskin and put on GS, thanks!

I want….

the

list

go

on

I am really disappointed.

in Fractured

Posted by: ZiemnyJoker.1763

ZiemnyJoker.1763

Yeah, cause spending the company resources to make some stupid Taxi of Southsun is the great way of promotion, and spending those resources on the game, upgrading it and making it work perfectly (not crashing constantly, lagging, bugging on new and old content) is just waste of money and time…
Instead, you could just use the money you spent on this Southsun Cab, to work on really original armor skins, not this…

(edited by ZiemnyJoker.1763)

in Fractured

Posted by: Lea.6194

Lea.6194

I am really also disappointed. I first thought this was a joke, an error, a bug (such as the forgotten TP in thaumanova story..) but no ….
Reskinning for the Gem Store a Human racial Armor, something that was designed to be an exclusive ultimate armor for human characters oO

in Fractured

Posted by: Rekage.4938

Rekage.4938

Lame. We have FIRE armor. An entire dungeon worth. And they couldnt even be kitten d to create new skins? Getting voer this game…

in Fractured

ZiemnyJoker.1763

Now, I wanna be clear, I don’t have a problem with reskins. I do have a problem with gem store reskins.

it seems, to me, that it would be perfectly reasonable to add these skins as part of some MF or crafting recipie, requiring the base skins.

or even sell an item for gems that can upgrade existing armor to a sprakly version, and slowly increase the number of armor sets it supports.

Reskinning prestige armors and selling them for cash is just… lazy. Why bother? Is there some rule from monetization that you have to put of armor every two patches now?

That seems to be the case.

It looks to me that this was a result of running out of time and being pushed to release new skins. The art guys must have been busy with something else and had to make something quicker. So they grabbed some skins they liked, and gave them some new effects and several changes to textures and shaders.

They should have at least reskined a combination of other pieces.

If they checked screenshots from players, they’ll see there’s lots of viable combinations that look like new sets. Grab one, slap some changes in the skin for uniformity, apply the molten look, ding. New set that looks new made out of old pieces.

Is it so hard to create your own set of armor? Just combine six parts of fitting armor, add a nice looking dyes and a equip your perfectly suited weapon. Take a look.
Sorry for bad editing.

Attachments:

in Fractured

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Ah well, thank you anet. I’ve been one of the first out there getting T3 human cultural for my female human elementalist.
I dont know why the tendency of this game is lately to trash all the ppl’s efforts to kerb. That’s a legit complaint, the armor share the exactly same looking of a racial exclusive armour which ain’t exclusive anymore, despiting the flames tossed here and there.
Poor recycled design, poor choice, cheap move.
I expect at least a total rework of cultural t3 human to make up, otherwise , dunno others, but dont ’expect from me any gems bought this month nor the following ones.

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in Fractured

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

I remember when a dev responded in a WvW thread asking to scale down ascended weapons. He said they dont want to invalidate people’s time spend.

Let it sink in for a moment.

in Fractured

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

I like the basic idea of giving some armors, especially the really simple or lowlevel ones like those medium/heavy ones, and alternate, more “intricate” form to buy in the cash shop.
However, undoubtedly, the idea of adding flames and a black contrast, is just the worst execution of that possible. It’s just comically bad.

Don’t drop the idea, but stop with the ugly edginess. What’s this, the fifth-sixth flame themed armor set (counting several gloves)? Will the next be a spiked-up reskins? You can do classier.

Also I don’t think making cultural armor reskins available for multiple races is bad. The outrage on these forums is rather hysterical — Pun intended. Though the differences are too “subtle” (if that is ever an apt description for flames). They should be a bit more pronounced.

(edited by Jamais vu.5284)

in Fractured

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

I’m not opposed to reskins, but I am baffled by the decision to make the skin be based off the T3 Human Cultural. At 800 gems, it is a lot cheaper to get something that’s, arguably, prettier and more eye-catching.

That said, I never agreed with the ridiculous price of T3 Cultural in the first place. (Especially for armor that wasn’t even Exotic.) I honestly feel that the price of T3 across the board should be reduced to about 20g, and everybody who has bought a set of T3 Cultural gets refunded 100g and a set of 6 Transmutation Crystals per T3 set.

Fun Fact. In beta the t3 armors cost a total of 60g. Then Anet “reduced” the costs of the tier armors by a fair bit but suddenly t3 cost 2x as much, go figure. Going back to the beta price for t3 would have been a smart idea.

As to these reskins….the skinning look itself is ok. Reusing pre existing armors without changing the mesh itself is pretty lame. Using a cultural armor is just pure bad form and an incredibly stupid idea.

(edited by Imaginos.3756)

in Fractured

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

ANet do you realize that you only have a game while you have players to play it right? What happen when the numbers of players drop to an unsustainable number?

Same thing that NCSoft did to City of Heroes…they shut it down.

in Fractured

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I would probably buy this set if you could Dye the flames.

As it stands, I won’t. It only looks good with whites/reds/blacks dyed on to the fabric.

in Fractured

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

ANet do you realize that you only have a game while you have players to play it right? What happen when the numbers of players drop to an unsustainable number?

Same thing that NCSoft did to City of Heroes…they shut it down.

City of heroes was making a profit when it was shut down. People are still scratching their heads as to why NCSOFT killed it. This isn’t ANet’s dept though.

in Fractured

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Congratz on the total disrespect for your own customers Arenanet.
This is just lazy and taking a tier 3, upgrading the looks and selling it in the gemstore is just stupid. Thx for confirming that you actually don’t care about anything but fast money. Even if it costs you people in the long run.

This makes me feel GW2 has a lifespan and they are just trying to get the most money possible out of it. Wouldn’t supprise me if this game took it’s servers down in less then a year tbh. Especially when they are doing this…, it’s so sad…

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

in Fractured

Posted by: Kolzi.5928

Kolzi.5928

This is the first time I’ve actually been angry about a decision in this game. This is completely ridiculous, why can any race use human cultural armour with bonus particle effects at HALF THE PRICE? What about everyone who paid 200 gems of crystals and 120g for their set instead of just trading 65g for it?

A significant amount of players (myself included) make their character a certain race BECAUSE of the cultural armour. This is an absolute travesty and honestly I do feel something needs to be done about it.

in Fractured

Posted by: Creativewild.6319

Creativewild.6319

i will not let this thread die without a clarification from Anet on this matter. if it gets deleted by an moderator because we are rightfuly complaining then it will show the respect they have for us.

was runing in WvW and the armor is just everywere…

Heros forged in the heat of battle – Herois Lusitanos – https://www.heroislusitanos.com

in Fractured

ZiemnyJoker.1763

i will not let this thread die without a clarification from Anet on this matter. if it gets deleted by an moderator because we are rightfuly complaining then it will show the respect they have for us.

was runing in WvW and the armor is just everywere…

You will have my help in this task. I also won’t let Arena Net simply delete this thread. It would be insulting for us – the community.

in Fractured

Posted by: Vixena.3821

Vixena.3821

Be aware guys…. they have been deleting voiced opinions on this matter on what once was a giant thread on the BLTC subforum, including mine. They’re silencing people now.

in Fractured

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I agree that the silence around this topic is the worst thing about it.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

in Fractured

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Pro Re-skinning
First I would like to state that I am not only completely fine with having alternate versions of cultural armor (or any armor), I actually encourage more alternate variations to be released that have different elements removed or added. Options for appearances are crucial to myself any many other players to fully enjoy this game. Ideally I would prefer the alternate appearances and elements of cultural armors to be able to be toggled off and on as well as being fully dyeable. I do not see offering alternate forms of existing armors (re-skinning) as being lazy, but as a way to offer us, the players, with many more options to achieve the look we desire within existing armor designs. I fully understand what goes into designing an entirely new armor set in this game and I do not mind the long time it can take when creating them, but take your time and do them right to justify the gem cost (non-human character elements fully considered; charr horns/tail, asura ears/toes). While new designs are being created, offer us more variations of existing designs and a way to customize elements of them so they are not simply cookie-cutter static designs.

Anti-Cultural Armor
I’m actually against the concept of cultural armor as armor designs should have already been culturally designed from the start. An armor worn on a charr should not have the same appearance as that armor on a human only stretched out to fit their non-human body. I’m not saying that every single armor in the game should have a uniquely designed appearance based on the species/gender wearing it, that would take forever to design. However, that human armor could easily have slight tweaks made to it to make it appear more like what a charr would actually wear; remove the sleeves and show off those powerful furry arms, remove the backs of the legs so they’re more like covers/chaps and not form-fitting and fur-constricting pants. Give each piece of an armor design (base human most likely) one hour of attention and it can be made more appropriate for non-human species, thus removing the need for “cultural” armor and allowing all armor for that species to be appropriate for them.

I’m also against the retaining of armor weight class restrictions in a non-trinity mmorpg, but that’s another argument entirely.

Pro-Class Armor
I am, however, completely for armor designs that are restricted to only being available to each class through their class trainers. In their current form, having an individual trainer for each class serves absolutely no purpose. Players do not learn new skills from these trainers and the trait manuals are completely generic in that any class can use each manual tier regardless of where it was acquired (TP/a manual my thief got from their trainer can be used by my mesmer). Class trainers also do not even offer a unique service of resetting traits. There are ‘Trait Reset’ NPCs whose only purpose is to reset traits regardless of your class. And with the new single-use trait reset items, one does not have to even visit an NPC to reset their traits.

Where Do We Go From here
Removing the human t3 cultural armor from the gem store and from players who purchased it is never going to happen as much as many may wish it could be. It would be a logistical nightmare to remove it from sale, refund the gems to players who purchased it (not sure about refunding money back to cards/banks for the gems if they even do that), remove the skin from every single item in the game that the skin was applied to and replace the skin that was previously on those items, other issues not thought of.

Due to this ‘can of worms being opened’, they must focus on addressing this cultural armor issue in its entirety. A bonus for the players is that other issues can be addressed at the same time for the benefit and fairness of all.

I’ve outlined my proposal to resolve this situation here.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

in Fractured

Creativewild.6319

That just shows the respect they have for us. I am taking full pages print screens just in case.

Heros forged in the heat of battle – Herois Lusitanos – https://www.heroislusitanos.com

in Fractured

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

- Why selectively human t3 cultural and why light armor specifically? What happened to the cultural concept?

- The flames are not dyeable, we have plenty of flame armor, this does not work with different color combinations. I do not want it

- Do not change my t3 light cultural armor. I spent tons of gold on some of the pieces and have established my signature look that i love. I do not want ANY changes to it at all. I do not want the flame armor, colors doesn’t work and it doesn’t fit my character. Please do not change my cultural armor. It will destroy my character’s look.

- Solutions? Refund the gems and put out another normal skin just like the medium and heavy armor instead. That is the only way. It doesn’t even make sense to have a charr or asura wear human cultural light armor. Refunding gems, has been done in the past, and can be done no problem again. Maybe auto refund to all players who’ve purchased it.

- We should also demand a statement or official message regarding this issue from Anet. It is quite a huge issue as it triggers much more complexities to come. We need an explanation from anet for their reasoning as this hurts the trust we have for the company n its ability to make judgements and design armor.

(edited by takatsu.9416)

in Fractured

Posted by: Valkery.6125

Valkery.6125

Well well well,….. Im the type that loves skins, (and im a human elementalist) but this ist just just just just………………..i dont have words for it. I mean really? getting an cultural armor availeble for everyone? I rather would have seen some old gw1 skins or some amazing new skins! intead of this…
really really disapointing..

go focus on the promised new legendary’s and new crafteble armors that are coming out before next year! (althou i dont think that will happensince there is roughly 1 month left).

in Fractured

Posted by: Ashamir.9574

Ashamir.9574

I put all of that gold into the t3 light armor for my human ele, just for anet to now basically tell that, “Hey, now every light class can wear it, but… it’s cheaper for them!” Sorry, but this just ruined my day because I put a lot of effort into getting that skin and now it was all for nothing because it’s not special anymore i.e. its only 800 gems and for all races.

in Fractured

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

If this is part of some bigger plan by ANet regarding cultural armor/race changes, then I’d like some sort of State of the Game: Armor/Race announcement outlining what their goals are, what elements of the game are thinking of being changed/phased out/upgraded and why. At least give me a run down of what’s going on in your minds so I can make informed choices as a Tyrian consumer/real world investor of both time and money. I love, love, love the reskins but this lame move to sneak it into an update without any head’s up has absolutely killed my desire for ANY armor that costs gold. What’s the point when I can just buy a cheaper, cooler looking version in a few months and use the gold on something else that doesn’t completely undermine the time I spent to earn it in-game? Why would I ever buy cultural armor again when there’s a chance that the next day a new version will be out and all my gold spent will have been for nothing in the blink of an eye. There are a lot of negative implications for my plans for my characters here, and this even invalidates racial decisions I made over a year ago and can’t change because I’ve invested a year into these characters and they have ascended items. And WHY isn’t the flame dye-able. The design is beautiful, so of course a ton of people already have the skin and look like almost exact clones of eachother.

Please, ANet. Let us know what you have envisioned for our beloved game. People on my server were so angry that they actually started a Tyrians Against Flamekissed guild. Why did we get more communication with regards to Sylvari hair being diversified than this?

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate

in Fractured

Posted by: bremy.1390

bremy.1390

SUGGESTION for Anet:
well Anet, now the only thing that you can do for those cultural set is make a fix on cultural set. I mean, it cost 119 gold? cost more fine transmutation to ppl that like it? good. Put a particular effect only on t3 cultural set… like a ‘’ Eternity’’ wich you can choose to use sunrise or twilight, pick this idea and put that on t3 cultural set at least. For example you can put air/water/fire/earth elements wich the player can choose, or a particular light effect, or different textures that make a reason for why ppl should buy it at 119 gold.. then you can sell any skin you want but the t3 must be a ‘’special race set’’ as the name says for only (in this case) HUMAN.
I think that this is the only way now that can calm ppl like me that spend 120+ gold for nothing.We deserve it after all the time spent in this game do not you think?

in Fractured

Posted by: Hachiman.2470

Hachiman.2470

Since everyone wants compensation for gold spent, I would like compensation for gold not received because they switched ticket skins to sellable after I used mine. My fused GS is going for over 300g on the TP and if they would have been sellable when I got mine I would never have used the skin.

in Fractured

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Since everyone wants compensation for gold spent, I would like compensation for gold not received because they switched ticket skins to sellable after I used mine. My fused GS is going for over 300g on the TP and if they would have been sellable when I got mine I would never have used the skin.

I see where you’re going with this, and in all honesty they probably should consider something like that, it would be the most fair.

I mean you get a cool skin, it’s un-tradeable, so you reluctantly use it just so it isn’t wasted and then later they make them tradeable. The only problem with this is that one could argue you could have just banked it instead of used it and then still been able to sell it. Unless your version remained untradeable, which then for sure you could ask Anet to at the very least swap your skins so you can sell it.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

in Fractured

Creativewild.6319

just got from work… just logged in and logged out cant stand this… i such a low move … they reply to everything else except this… more worse than be slapped in the face is being ignored

in Fractured

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

And not a single Anet employee to be seen…

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Fractured

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Fractured

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Fractured

Posted by: pipupip.8920

pipupip.8920

There was a big difference between the flame one and the t3 human, u can really identify which is which when seeing them on map… and I dont find it offending, even i own too a t3 light armor on my human char.
Now i miss the flame armor, it was like showing u a candy and after: no, u cant have it.

in Fractured

Hachiman.2470

well congrats QQ, you got what you wanted.

in Fractured

Posted by: novalee marie.2458

novalee marie.2458

Thank you Anet, for doing the right thing in this situation. I appreciate that you listened to our concerns, actually took them seriously, and resolved the situation. I am very impressed. I really didn’t think anything would get done.

Pinnacle of Responsibility [Mom]
Yak’s Bend

(edited by novalee marie.2458)

in Fractured

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I commend them for doing what is right for their players by removing the flamekissed skin.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Fractured

Hachiman.2470

Well I’m not, I’m mad they put something in the game that I wanted for my asura then took it away. I’m also still saving to buy the human t3 for ele which I like more on my human anyway.

in Fractured

Posted by: SSGroguey.5841

SSGroguey.5841

My issues with the new Flame armor, which is not just exclusive to the Flamekissed light set, is that it’s just a bunch of armor we already see in game, just spruced up with flames. When I see new armor being released on the gem store, I expect something… new and unique, I don’t feel adding particle effects makes them worthy of being sold in the gemstore. I feel it’s disrespectful to your customers to sell armors that are pretty much already in game, in the gemstore like that.

In all honesty, I think it was a good move to remove the light off the BLTC, but I would like to see the same treatment done to the medium and heavy. I want to see interesting flame themed skins that would make me buy them, you know?

Now, if they want to make cultural available to all races now, I’m fine with that, but I would maybe keep it as the same method of gold sink. I don’t think it’s fair to those people who spent the time to get it and I can understand why people are mad, in particular with the light armor.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dotadaily.8901

Dotadaily.8901

Anet already said they will pull out skin so end of argument for those with t3 human light armor. However anet should refund the gems spent on flame kissed light armor. The people who bought it got suckered with no armor skin to show and will be definitely ticked once a replacement comes out and it is not as cool looking.

in Fractured

Posted by: Tentacle Love.3412

Tentacle Love.3412

Wow, the Norn who purchased that to get the human armor look on their character are gonna be kitten ed.

in Fractured

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

saw the armors, lazy, greedy and fire to top it off, this has to be a new low. My constructive criticism is to delete and try again, from scratch

Players demand better products for your game, not reskins of existing armors for 800 gems!

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

in Fractured

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

This thread wasn’t supposed to be about the cultural T3 though, at least not only. I’m so hoping that the various suggestions in the original posting are considered for the future.

in Fractured

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I am Charr and I use MEDIUM armour. Every time there is release of NEW armour I hope for something that is

Good looking
NOT clipping with the intire me
NOT Another coat that hides half of me under a tent

This time I gott ALL of this in one single armour!!!

When will there be one more good looking MEDIUM armour introduced – that will fit CHARR???

Attachments:

Kima & Co