More Halloween Goodies

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kana.6793

Kana.6793

If they made them a rare drop that would require you to farm. As it is, you can farm and then use the gold to buy the skins from the TP.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kathmandu.2417

Kathmandu.2417

Don’t tell others what they need to have fun, that’s Anet’s job.

And Anet never said the players need to have some skins to have fun. Actually Anet says you can have all the fun without bothering about skins at all.

If a customer thinks he is not getting enough buck for his money he will simply leave, again that’s anet’s problem. No one needs to defend them, they have to do it themselves with good feedback!

The thing is: there are no customer but customers so there are a lot of different complains about same topics. Some of complains are severe, some have huge impact on the customer satisfaction and some others are just silly. And all the fuss about some guys not getting some particular skins they want the way they want is just silly.

13th November. The Grind Wars begin.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kolache.3964

Kolache.3964

Candy corn + junk = more candy corn + junk lol. Funny stuff.

Thanks for the effort, but (and this is just an FYI, not a petition or anything), nobody in their right might would pay for this kinda stuff twice.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Krag.6210

Krag.6210

Can I make thiese chests with the crafted mystery tonics from Artificer or only the ones found in BL chests?

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: saurus.8290

saurus.8290

buy it from TP

no gambe that way

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

they aren’t solely a real life money gamble when you can buy gems with gold. just because people chose to buy them with real money to get the keys doesn’t mean there wasn’t a different option.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: EXODUZ.5029

EXODUZ.5029

Nice try, I guess. First, I got nothing from the Black Lion Chests, then I got nothing from The Mad King Chests.

I’m not paying for this twice, never again.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

Three problems with these mad king chests

1: Why do these skins need to be rare? We already have the crafted weapons which will be rare. Did we really need a second set of rare weapons? There really was no point in making them “rare” other than to get people to buy the keys.

2: They are solving the wrong problem. The problem was that keys are too expensive to have to use in gambling for an ultra rare skin so people don’t waste money buying them to open the black lion chests. Instead of providing a means for us to get rid of the unopened chests, they provided a means to eliminate the actually useful items which come from the chest (the boosts). The large number of unopened chests are still sitting in our inventories.

3: The solution only reduces the cost of the keys by a very small amount. Now, instead of one key per chest its 2 keys for every three chests – this does not encourage anyone to go buy keys simply to have a second chance every other time (especially when doing so actually removes a useful item).

Wrong problem – wrong solution.

A 4th observation. Unlike the polar bear incident in GW1 where an ultra rare mini was introduced for free and the complaint was only about rarity – this is essentially a real money deal. The ultimate goal for ANet if they want to keep customers coming back to the gem store is to provide a pleasant experience. No – this does not mean every single chest has to have a skin in it. But it does mean there is reasonable balance that will make customers feel good about the transaction and willing to come back again. To provide an unpleasant experience is to lose customers and, therefore lose money.

While the rest of the halloween update was enjoyable, this one was unpleasant enough that I elected not to buy enough keys to open anywhere near all my chest and decided I didn’t really want to spend money on town clothes either – a purchase I would normally have made just to support ANet even though I had not intention of actually wearing them for more than a couple of minutes (I never spend enough time in town to bother). Same for minis. I normally would have purchased the holiday minis even though they sit in my inventory and are never used. But with the bad taste of BLCs I had to ask myself if I really wanted to spend yet more money for items that will never get used. The answer is no.

(edited by Lamont.5973)

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ickorus.4518

Ickorus.4518

With all of these “black eyes” and “slaps in the face” people are complaining about, I’m surprised ArenaNet hasn’t been arrested for domestic violence yet. ;D

The level of entitlement that people have about things continues to disappoint me. =/

Agreed.

I admit in retrospect it was probably a bad idea to put limited availability items in the Black Lion Chests though due to people like the ones that are complaining who seem to think they need the items.

Guild: Afterlife [AFTL] (Piken Square)

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

Just to add:

This is why places like McDonalds make sure that those who participate in their Monopoly games get a prize once in every 5 or 10 tries. The grand prize can be very rare but there must be a high chance of some kind of reward to keep customers returning.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jairlyn.1429

Jairlyn.1429

I see a lot of complaining about the rarity of the Halloween chests chances to get a skin and was thinking more on ANet wanting something for everyone in their game design.

This wanting people to play their way and have fun does not mean EVERYTHING in the game is for YOUR personal fun. sPvP, PvE, WvW are an example of this. We have gold, karma, dungeon token/badges, crafting and WvW token/badges as different ways to get end game armor of equal stats so everyone gets the same mechanics but can do it their way. We also have the legendary weapons for that ultra rare aspect.

What we do not have (to my knowledge) is a lot of the ultra rare RNG drops. I personally do not like it but some players do. Some are willing to spend crazy amounts of cash to buy gems so they can run around and show that skin off.

Let those players have have this. Its what is keeping this game sub free. They can be sold to others so nobody is out anything in the end.

Jairlyn: Guardian- Yak’s Bend

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Norax.2405

Norax.2405

Not all the boosters work.
Not al the tonics works.

Working as intended?

Attachments:

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jairlyn.1429

Jairlyn.1429

Why does 1 single thing out of the entire game need to be rare? As if that is good enough for those other playstyles that like rarity. 99% of the game isnt enough for you?

Jairlyn: Guardian- Yak’s Bend

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

They NEED to be a gamble cause Anet gets money this way.

And a company cares for money first , people happy second.

It is a honesty way is thinking , just not one that interest us much.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Naminator.9316

Naminator.9316

Because Anet only wants your money, not your satisfaction.

They NEED to be a gamble cause Anet gets money this way.

And a company cares for money first , people happy second.

It is a honesty way is thinking , just not one that interest us much.

Yes that’s why they made an MMO with no subscription fee and a gem store that only features silly skins rather than gamebreaking and overpowered weapons/armor.

/sarcasm off

Seriously people, get over yourselves! You sound PATHETIC whining with lines like that.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Tbh I’m quite surprised by the “fix” (if you will). It really doesn’t achieve what’s in the best interest for Anet. Let me see if I can break down the issue…idk if I can appropriately

The issue:
Players that spent rl moneys are ill content with the BLC and the MKC.

Why:
The holiday items have an extremely low drop rate which was not conveyed. That same thing was repeated with the consolation MKC.

Outcome:
Players who were the most likely to spend rl moneys have a less likely “chance” (had to use that word…lol) to repeat said action in the future. Essentially killing the “golden goose” for an temporary gain. Also, those players who feel jaded by the deal are most likely to voice their concerns to other potential cash shop customers. The future possible pool from which Anet was likely to generate revenue from has diminished, which leaves less positive cash flow that could be used to work on the game.

While I myself did not buy a single key, I can definitely see where those (well some of) who are upset about it are coming from. Had Anet related the odds of the chests to the players, I feel this could have been avoided for the most part. The most surprising aspect was the “fix” was basically the exact same thing that got said players upset in the first place. I could understand not revealing the odds if this had been an obvious fund raiser, but when promoted under the guise of a holiday event, well it simply leaves a bad taste in one’s mouth.

For me the worst part of this whole deal is that the most likely players to spend rl moneys on the cash shop (ie support Anet) are now less likely to repeat said support. This will negatively effect the rest of the player base (ie all of us) as Anet will most likely receive less funding/support in the future, thus have less revenues to use for future game enhancements/additions.

PS…any posts utilizing text along lines of “whine/rage/entitlement/cry/fail/baby/kids/etc” trying to get a msg across are not worth responding to….food for thought

Serenity now~Insanity later

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

Im ok with that.

Cause i also think Anet looks PATHETIC with a system like that , followed by people that look PATHETIC while they take anything Anet toss at them like it is god sent and great ideas.

So , we all look PATHETIC , i do to you , and you do to me. Maybe mirrors would help us all?

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Player.9621

Player.9621

its still only act one and you guys have already blown your chips
haha

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

So i have to ask, why are the kill streak boosters not allowed to be used in this recipe for the forge. as it so happen this is the most common booster i have and it’s not useable? why?

I am not whining here, but I have to say even with this edtion which I do like I am not paying for keys anymore. If I get them thats ok and I’ll use them but no more cash on a maybe thing. Save with halloween bags, 30 bags nothing but candy corn. Not sure the drop rate etc, but they should be a little bit better than they are.

(edited by Moderator)

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Horda AntiHero.6708

Horda AntiHero.6708

Mee to… Made 5 MK chests from my boosts and tonics. but loot is crap..

Attachments:

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Morgoth.4573

Morgoth.4573

I’ll try tomorrow, but I get the feeling that only the chest ones will work, or will work when I try as it’ll get patched so only the chest ones will xD

Oh well made a load of the “smells of fur” or whatever they are tonics, and then made the chests, but got zip out of them. Didn’t expect to get anything though. I pity the people who paid money for the keys and got nothing.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

I am actually quite happy that I get a chance to get rid of all those tonics and boosts cluttering up my bank account

Polka will never die

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Well at least they gave us a second chance. 9 chests and no skins for me, got a bunch of plastic fangs though. I’m less disappointed then I was, but still not thrilled.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: pricer.5091

pricer.5091

I bought 15 keys, got nothing. Transmuted the tonics etc into mad king chests and got the shield and the gift of souls and gift of the moon recipes…all of which I sold for 24g. So I’m happy…

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

You guys are truly hilarious. Just learn how to play the tp, make your money there and buy whatever skin you want. Gambling for skins… You gotta be kitten me…

(But thanks for buying my 100stacks of the normal chests for 25c/ea that I bought 2 days before the prices skyrocketed for 2c/ea, happy to do that trade again anytime!)

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Skin rate on new chest seems even lower than normal chests, but i guess thats to be expected. Basically transformed a bunch of useless tonics/boosters into something slightly less useless (candy corn and nougats and trick or treat bags). Not much better mind you but at least i’m no longer sitting on a bunch of armor/regen boosters………. i guess………

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

I dont get why people think they are ENTITLED to getting a rare skin or something like that. It’s STILL chance, you are not guaranteed anything nor did Anet tell you you were guaranteed something nice. It is totally a gamble. Why do you think you are entitled?

Anet did their best in responding to the QQ this time around and to me this is already one too many chances. You are repsonsible for your resources, and your own desires.

Are the skins even worth getting? What’s so great about them? There are plenty other good skins. If you really want it, that is YOUR problem. and no one is entitled to getting something by chance in a chest.

Just because you didn’t get one doesn’t mean the event sucks and this idea sucks and all the chests sucks

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

Just because you didn’t get one doesn’t mean the event sucks and this idea sucks and all the chests sucks

Well , the RNG idea is pretty bad on itself , after it never gonna give money for Anet outside expansions.

But on the event account we are still on act 1, gotta wait till after the end of act 4 to judge it. Saying it is good or bad now is pointless.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Masher.8051

Masher.8051

Didn’t get jack apart from more candy corn some plastic fangs etc… on the bright side at least i have some bank space after losing all of my boosters.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Nox Aeterna.2965

Well , i will add here my 2 cents … which is more i will ever give Anet again.

It was bad when the chests had a horrible RNG and getting anything was ridiculous.
But you actually managed to make it MUCH worse by then making the same thing again.

Literally , ii felt like they extended their hand to me , just to pull it out on the last second and laugh of me.

My wallet is closed. Might still get items using ingame gold , but that is it.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

“all of which I sold for 24g”

Seriously ? You bought keys to sell the rare drops for gold ?

The more I read about these BLTC/MKC threads, the more it seems people complain about the drop rate not because they want the items, but because they expect to get “rich” in the game by spending real money.

That’s typical F2P mechanics, and that’s NOT what most players want.

If all you want is gold, there are much better ways to make some…

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: deltanium.7543

deltanium.7543

From Stat-based to skill-based.
From aestethics to gameplay mechanic.
And now from consolation prizes to second chances.

Arena net never stops doing all the right things.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

people can only complain.
seriously i mean the event is nice.
sure the drops from the chests arent great but that does not mean the game is no good , its just either you have no luck or you just want the skin so bad you keep complaining till its easyer -_- people just enjoy the event

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Kolache.3964

Halloween event is here! Chests have a chance to drop cool skins!

Buy $50 worth of gems and start opening all these chests I’ve stocked up. Hmmm… nothing in any of them.

Go to halloween event feedback forum—“hey, your drop rate kinda sucks”. Receive—“of course it sucks you moron, it’s implied that it’s ultra rare. You think that you should get a single weapon skin for $50 real cash, what are you high???”

Boggle at response and watch forums. See new chance to transmute worthless stuff into more chests. Get nothing worth mentioning from new chests.

Go back to the forums and get berrated some more for expecting something purely cosmetic from $50. This is the best halloween ever!

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Wayshuba.5912

Wayshuba.5912

All those defending ANet in this case need to remember one thing – this is a festival not an END GAME raid.

In any other MMO I have played, all festival gear was always put in easy reach of players. It is meant to celebrate the time of the year. The only other time I have seen this type of behavior from a company (though not as bad as ArenaNet here) was LOTRO’s four year “grindaversary”. That Grindaversary became a pr and financial nightmare for Turbine and, quite honsetly, they still haven’t recovered from the customers lost over it (as a long time shareholder in WB, I am well aware of what the effect was).

Please name any, just any ONE MMO, that has made their festival gear as RARE as end game raid loot before you come back with “it’s a gamble, you should know better.” Any experienced MMO players have never been subjected to festival stuff (especially skins with no stats) that has been treated as raid level rarity. So of course many were taken off guard by this (just for the record, I wasn’t one of them). I feel for them. Some human beings still have empathy in this world – apparently a lot of other don’t.

They are applying MapleStory success tactics to GW2. Unfortunately, they have entirely different market demographics and in the long run, like the other company I mentioned, they will feel the effects of this and suddenly be making content light expansions and selling them for $70 because their player base has become to small and they are desperate to get the needed financial targets.

Like it or not, regardless of your stance on this, ArenaNet just tarnished their reputation over this. Same as the other company did over their grindaversary. It would be wise to remember an old truism: “It takes years to build a good reputation and minutes to destroy it.”

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Yarrmor.8406

Yarrmor.8406

I hate the fact that we got to transmute the gem stuff for a chance to get stuff you could farm for free… All I got back from those boosters were a ton of candy corn and some other stuff you get from Trick or Treat bags… Seriously?

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

I hate the fact that we got to transmute the gem stuff for a chance to get stuff you could farm for free…

With this in mind, there’s nothing preventing you from “farming for free” all the components required to craft the permanent Halloween weapon skins.

Also, since it’s possible to exchange gold for gems, it is possible to get everything from the gem store “for free” (I’m not saying it would be practical, though).

If people want something unique for a set price, that is nice and yet affordable, they should get a costume, some minipets, etc.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

All those defending ANet in this case need to remember one thing – this is a festival not an END GAME raid.

In any other MMO I have played, all festival gear was always put in easy reach of players. It is meant to celebrate the time of the year. The only other time I have seen this type of behavior from a company (though not as bad as ArenaNet here) was LOTRO’s four year “grindaversary”. That Grindaversary became a pr and financial nightmare for Turbine and, quite honsetly, they still haven’t recovered from the customers lost over it (as a long time shareholder in WB, I am well aware of what the effect was).

Please name any, just any ONE MMO, that has made their festival gear as RARE as end game raid loot before you come back with “it’s a gamble, you should know better.” Any experienced MMO players have never been subjected to festival stuff (especially skins with no stats) that has been treated as raid level rarity. So of course many were taken off guard by this (just for the record, I wasn’t one of them). I feel for them. Some human beings still have empathy in this world – apparently a lot of other don’t.

They are applying MapleStory success tactics to GW2. Unfortunately, they have entirely different market demographics and in the long run, like the other company I mentioned, they will feel the effects of this and suddenly be making content light expansions and selling them for $70 because their player base has become to small and they are desperate to get the needed financial targets.

Like it or not, regardless of your stance on this, ArenaNet just tarnished their reputation over this. Same as the other company did over their grindaversary. It would be wise to remember an old truism: “It takes years to build a good reputation and minutes to destroy it.”

You’ve experienced one of four parts of this Halloween event. You have no idea what the rest of the Halloween festival gear will be. Hell, I already have one pretty cool looking back piece for halloween, as well as a pair of free devil horns.

You should really wait till the event is over before you complain about unreachable festival items. The skins are supposed to be rare. Doesn’t mean they’re the only festival gear.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mavaho.1046

Mavaho.1046

I havnt spend any money on keys and im very glad i did not and from the way this whole thing is playing out i can garantee that i will never spend a dime in this cash shop. At this point i even doubt i will buy expansion packs when they are released.

We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

(edited by Mavaho.1046)

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Soul.5923

Soul.5923

Can I make thiese chests with the crafted mystery tonics from Artificer or only the ones found in BL chests?

Yes. Yes you can. infact I did so already.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

On my warrior (main), I can’t seem to be able to get the book to display on my back. I have it equipped and set to display (see pic). I originally had the first personal story back item on, if that makes a difference. I’ve tried removing all items and then equipping just the book, but it still won’t display. On my other three characters so far it displays, but just not on my warrior.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Tried posting in a different thread but only got one other person to comment on it (other than obvious is it equipped)

I noticed that on my ranger, it does not show. But on son’s necromancer, it shows as a large grimoire strapped to the back, rather in keeping with a mage of the Darker Arts, I think. So perhaps it is designed to show differently on different classes? I hope it stays that way because a ranger or a tiny Asura with a big ol’ book on their back would look plum silly!

A red post would be appreciated, even if its just an acknowledgement that there is a bug.

Attachments:

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

On my human and sylvari (neither of which is a warrior), it does not display on the Hero screen, but it does display in-game.

Also, when my human engineer stowed her shield, the book disappeared, most likely in order to avoid clipping with the shield slung on the back. It reappeared again as soon as the shield was drawn again.

I hope this helps.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Okey, opened 15 Mad King Chests here is what I got:

- 10 Nougat Centers
- 1 Onyx fragment, 1 Glacial shard
- 37 Plastic Teeth
- 4 Chattering Skulls
- 247 Candy Corn
- 3 Candy Corn Tonics
- 6 Skeleton Tonics
- Deathly Bull’s Mantle Skin
- Deathly Avian Shoulderpads Skin

So I got 3 skins so far, I’m quite satisfied

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Kolache.3964

Exactly. Some people seem to think it should have been obvious that these cash shop skins would be as rare as exotic gear, but I can’t see why.

If they added 9 skins to the 20 regular drops from a BLC you’d have a ~30% chance of getting any skin, and 3% chance of getting the exact skin you wanted. People would end up trading for the stuff they wanted and halloween stuff would become even more rare over time… like in every other MMO. Why exactly is that a scenario that seems to far fetched to some? So it didn’t work out that way, but how can people pretend to be so certain that it had to go down the way it did?

I know it’s a silly question when its obvious the average internet forum troll just wants to stir up kitten.

(edited by Kolache.3964)

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Tried equipping/sheathing my weapon and it still didn’t show up.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Biglab.1732

Biglab.1732

I’m glad thanks Anet i was annoyed at this but you did a good recover although i was wondering is it any animal tonic or just mystery tonic and if its just mystery people might complain the number is to high considering the tonics are a rare drop people may not have gotten any and this would prevent them from getting these chest

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SDChargers.8401

SDChargers.8401

“each Black Lion Chest you open has a chance to give you one of six exclusive Halloween-themed weapon skins!”

The first thing one reads about the chests MAYBE…. The way I read it seems to make me believe its like a happy meal… Buy a happy meal with a chance to get 1 of 6 toys…. but every happy meal still comes with a toy. POORLY POORLY advertised. Almost to the point that I believe a piece of legislation could be written to protect buyers. I’m not suggesting that should happen… but an argument could be made. Maybe Anet just made history; but not in a good way.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Fun fact:

Spent 30 bucks and got nothing.

Guess what?

I have the grinning ghastly shield, the rifle and the deathly pauldrons.

Why?

Cuz i didnt whine on the forums, realized all those boosts and salvage kits i got could help me farm Orr, farmed Orr and bought the dang skins right out the TP (whose prices have steadily been declining and will continue to do so now there are more ways to get skins).

So everyone should just take a loss and make the best of it. You might surprise yourself if you just be quiet and take stock of the situation.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shaileya.7063

Shaileya.7063

I was glad to get bank space back by clearing out a bunch of those boosters. Annoying that the killstreak ones do not work though. I consider them to be one of the most worthless ones out of the bunch. They should just be removed as a standard Xp booster is far less irritating to attempt to time the usage of to begin with.. but why nix those from this recipe?

The contents were quite.. odd.. however. A ton of onyx, charged, glacial, etc, etc.

I had no real expectations of the skin drop rate being any better than pretty much nil — just like the normal chests going in, but I wasn’t really expecting the mats that were in them, either.

More Halloween Goodies

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

Just gotta say….

Opened 6 Black lion chests (Bought 5 keys) → Got the scythe skin
Opened around 7-9 New Mad King chests → Got Heavy shoulder skin + Recipe: Gift of the Souls

So yeh… I am satisfied But even if I didn’t get any of those, I would still be. Bcos unlike most ppl here it seems, I knew it was a gamble and the chances are ridiculously low to get the skins or the rare recipes. That’s why I only bought 5 keys in the first place.

If you want to have somebody to blame, blame yourself. If you buy tons of Chests so you can get the skin it is your own fault being so stupid. If you want one of the BLC skins buy them off the TP. Don’t throw your money around like a fool and hope things you want fall from the sky on your lap.

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]