Nothing……. 15chars

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

05/10/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/FA/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Whats going to happen when those rumored chinese servers are launched?

I’d imagine they’ll have their own set of servers, not related to our lineup.

I can, however, see that some of the SEA coverage across the existing servers will drop significantly…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I can, however, see that some of the SEA coverage across the existing servers will drop significantly…

I imagine a good number of the Oceanic population as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I guess it would depend if the games are even compatible… It looks like, assuming the leaks are legit, that the Chinese version of the game will carry a few notable differences…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I guess it would depend if the games are even compatible… It looks like, assuming the leaks are legit, that the Chinese version of the game will carry a few notable differences…

Ah, I didn’t realize they’d be that different; was assuming they were just contemplating adding a new WvW ladder.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Oceanic isnt really Mandarin speaking.

But SEA is, at least those from Taiwan and possibly Malaysia.

Singapore, Philipines, Indonesia et al arent likely to be primarily Mandarin speaking.

That said, i really dont think think any guilds would be moving anywhere, it’s just kinda weird to do so, BUT future recruitment from the Mandarin speaking population will be interesting for sure.

What i find VERY interesting is how much a transfer from a former T2 server has so much to say about their new home, i mean they didnt even have a hand in helping them move to T2 no?

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Mandarin... not just an orange. Or Marvel villain for that matter. YaY nom noms! The fruit, not Ben Kingsley.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Singapore, Philipines, Indonesia et al arent likely to be primarily Mandarin speaking.

That said, i really dont think think any guilds would be moving anywhere, it’s just kinda weird to do so, BUT future recruitment from the Mandarin speaking population will be interesting for sure.

What i find VERY interesting is how much a transfer from a former T2 server has so much to say about their new home, i mean they didnt even have a hand in helping them move to T2 no?

I’ve been on DB since headstart but i did join CO when they came to DB. Next time ask instead of assuming.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Were you on the bridge or Lord’s room?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Score update! I have to go to class soon (Summer classes)

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Were you on the bridge or Lord’s room?

Nope was by the shed inside inner bay. And awash in a red circle of arrows … I only wished it was ice cream, ice cream is much nicer than arrows.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I was hitting you with a treb so I wasn’t close Jayne or I would have thrown some Ice cream.

Btw whoever was the two TC walking in our 1/3 in EB a couple hours ago, had me rolling… I told people to not kill you guys so hope nobody did.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

:)

I’ll bake you some cookies for that!

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

I’ve been on DB since headstart but i did join CO when they came to DB. Next time ask instead of assuming.

Assume?

Did i refer to you at all?

Since we are on the topic, didnt the bulk of CO transfer from KN to DB, after DB moved to T2?

CO was still on KN to the very end of their spell on T2, or was there a DB arm too?

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Errr… Taiwan is actually East Asia, not SEA.
Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Asia

Out of all those SEA countries, only Malaysia and Singapore have more Mandarin-speaking people than the rest of SEA countries.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

They transferred to DB and probably opened up recruitment that’s all….

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I think CO came after we were in T2?? I’m not 100% as I just joined. If you weren’t speaking about me individually then I apologize

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

Out of all those SEA countries, only Malaysia and Singapore have more Mandarin-speaking people than the rest of SEA countries.

Haha you are correct about Taiwan, just bunched them together because of the timezones.

SG and MY gamers are likely to stick with english servers regardless, the Chinese servers would probably appeal to the Taiwanese and Hongkongers more.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Assume?

Did i refer to you at all?

Since we are on the topic, didnt the bulk of CO transfer from KN to DB, after DB moved to T2?

CO was still on KN to the very end of their spell on T2, or was there a DB arm too?

To the best of my knowledge, the first guilds transfered in during the last few days of our last match in tier 3, while we were already slated to move into tier 2 by a decent margin.

I didn’t start seeing CO around until the week after, I believe they were still undecided about where to transfer to during our last week in tier 3

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Nope was by the shed inside inner bay. And awash in a red circle of arrows … I only wished it was ice cream, ice cream is much nicer than arrows.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Rawr.5930

ZULU you’ve been missed, hope all is well and much fun is had

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Mandarin… not just an orange. Or Marvel villain for that matter. YaY nom noms! The fruit, not Ben Kingsley.

Lol I love you.

And you too.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Haha you are correct about Taiwan, just bunched them together because of the timezones.

SG and MY gamers are likely to stick with english servers regardless, the Chinese servers would probably appeal to the Taiwanese and Hongkongers more.

Oh, I see lol

Yep, I agree that SG & MY more likely will stick to EN servers since many Mandarin-speaking people in SG & MY are able to speak English well while TW more likely will choose to play in CN server.

Not sure about HK because many HK people are also able to speak English well ^^

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

You always know just what to say

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights! RE is still looking for a gvg this week! Please message me if your guild is interested for a 20v20 25v25

RE Team

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

We were on Kaineng a few days in T3 while we were scouting how DB would do in T2, and I think we moved over the following Wednesday. Although we are right back in T2, we are super pleased with the move.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: SolarStorm.7896

SolarStorm.7896

We were on Kaineng a few days in T3 while we were scouting how DB would do in T2, and I think we moved over the following Wednesday. Although we are right back in T2, we are super pleased with the move.

To give credit where credit is due, you guys are great. I ran with you this past reset and was very much impressed by your organization and maneuvers in all those tough fights. Mayoken showed great leadership not only in handling the fights, but also in dealing with sticky situations. It was a job very well done.

[NNK] mesmer
Dragonbrand – Home for descendants of dragons

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I think most everyone in T2 is happy with your choice – DB wasn’t hurting and was definitely competitive before, but your move helped make NA prime even more so. As a former CO member for a time, glad you guys are back in T2.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I also like CO. They drop loot bags as well

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Careful DB you’ll go hoarse laughing so much.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Took a full que of TC to kill us today on TC BL

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Asude we were busy getting video of 50 people running from 25, and 100 wiping to the same 25 over and over and over…

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cozzyboy.3094

Cozzyboy.3094

Mad Fun TC. 30 vs full Q LOL.

[RE] Red Essence

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Asude we were busy getting video of 50 people running from 25, and 100 wiping to the same 25 over and over and over…

you must not count those without a RE tag

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Cozzyboy.3094

Actually we only have 20 or so RE

[RE] Red Essence

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Actually we only have 20 or so RE

Still though, good job getting us, and I got a kick out of you doing your own dance line : )

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Sources report seeing 8 RE spawn camping 214 TC across all 3 BLs and EB. TC had this to say about the event.“ACs shooting mah face in spawn from DB Citadel. Summ’uns got 20 screens an sploiter skeeeelz”

Weather at 9

Back to you Diane…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Apparently your day crew needs to run at night. Your RE guys were pretty squishy last night the brief time you were in FABL before you bounced maps. ;-)

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

How do you know we had queues dear?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

How do you know we had queues dear?

Speyes everywhere

And TS crashers/spammers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

New update -with my (almost) geared up new toy! <3

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Cozzyboy.3094

Apparently your day crew needs to run at night. Your RE guys were pretty squishy last night the brief time you were in FABL before you bounced maps. ;-)

Due to final lots of na core member especially our usual na commander have been playing from late EU prime to early na prime. We will be back next week when everyone finish.

[RE] Red Essence

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Due to final lots of na core member especially our usual na commander have been playing from late EU prime to early na prime. We will be back next week when everyone finish.

Awesome news. Looking forward to seeing more of your crew on the battlefield!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

I wouldn’t say full que, it was really 6 mesmers.. we just cloned heavy versus your 30..honest

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in Match-ups

Cozzyboy.3094

I wouldn’t say full que, it was really 6 mesmers.. we just cloned heavy versus your 30..honest

Haha nice try but even though you guys wipe us both time at least it was mad fun for us.

[RE] Red Essence

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Then you should lend them to the time zone GMT+9 last night my time 8pm we were outmanned in TCBL…yet both FA and DB seemed unable to take any or even hold in the field …

i.e. everyone has good days and bad days its strange how the bad times are conveniently forgotten only the omg we wunderfull remembered.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

everyone has good days and bad days its strange how the bad times are conveniently forgotten only the omg we wunderfull remembered.

Wisdom.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

About the Chinese server.
1. It’s in beta testing at the moment.
2. I am 99% sure that it will not be compatible (you can’t switch servers with gems) with the known servers.
3. I believe most of the Taiwanese people already playing will not change to it, but it would surely get more Chinese speaking people to know GW2 tho.
4. There are some notable differences between the actually GW2 and the Chinese server one.
5. Here’s the website if anyone’s interested… Chinese GW2! Spoilers : you won’t like the graphics

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Wanted to thank everyone from TC and even DB and FA in Eternal Battlegrounds from 3:30pm to 7:15ish. Was my first time commanding and had a blast. I wiped you guys a few times and got wiped myself a few times. All in all a great night.

Big shout outs to Odinzu, Equinox and Venton whom I follow around religiously while trying to learn from them. I would of had zero success tonight had I not done that. Learned alot from all of you.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

3) it’s really cute that you all wish DB would implode

I think most people are just curious where CO will transfer too next, they have no ill feelings towards DB itself.

~ AoN ~