05/10/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/FA/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

its a game, and its WvW, who really cares about class or if ppl care if u hurt their feelings lol. get over it and move on.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

iwho really cares if ppl care if u hurt their feelings lol.

I can tell you’re very popular amongst friends and think quite highly of yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I just want to ask if this kind of behaviour should be tolerated/allowed by Anet, guilds, servers and players.

I’m actually impressed that they used the correct "Your". It brings a tear to my eye and hope to my heart to think that at least one child learned something from our educational system.

Last night I dreamed Elvis was a jumpsuited mesmer whose Staff 1 shot out bouncing vinyl records... I was only on Cliffside Tower sentry duty for 30 minutes before bed, da hell? Why can’t I dream more, or is it less, dreamy dreams?!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Congratz to FA turning most of EB blue last night. That was a heck of a push. Wasn’t on EB, but saw the map, lol, was pretty impressive!

Was in EB last night while FA did their run – ouch, was painful. Had a few positives – we were able to ninjas flip a few towers, and we were outmanned for part of it so I didn’t have a repair bill when I ate a spike. Overall, though, it was pretty much an effort of “hold ’em off as long as we can!”

Great job, FA peeps. T2 is still anyone’s game!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

I can tell you’re very popular amongst friends and think quite highly of yourself.

I can tell you’re a carebear…move along now

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

:-( Carebears are friends!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Wreck you are confused, he is clearly a jeep! : )

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Carebears are almost as bad as vampires. I remember when bears and vampires were straight up just going to kill you. None of this cute cuddly sparkly stuff. Uphill. Both ways. In the snow. You know it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Starting up a Fight Club @ 5 PM Server on Wednesday & Thursday. 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 idc, need to get away from mindless zergs. DB BL south of the windmill.

Maybe TC and FA can get away from their zerg balls for once and give us some small scale fights & duels ^^

~ TG

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

(edited by wolf.1895)

in Match-ups

Hadan.2841

Starting up a Fight Club @ 5 PM Server on Wednesday & Thursday. 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 idc, need to get away from mindless zergs. DB BL south of the windmill.

Maybe TC and FA can get away from their zerg balls for once and give us some small scale fights & duels ^^

~ TG

hey hey, we dont zerg. will be fun tho for sure. Good way to develop some friendly rivalry with the 3 servers without the my 25man guild grp beats 50 pugs daily crap

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

~ TG

Leave my zergballs out of this!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Anyone kind enough to give us a score update?

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

~ TG

hey hey, we dont zerg. will be fun tho for sure. Good way to develop some friendly rivalry with the 3 servers without the my 25man guild grp beats 50 pugs daily crap

BUT WE DO BEAT EM UP

but its like 10 or 15 on an off night for us, still very fun

Btw, shout out to the enemy zergs on DB BL last night, was fun!

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Leave my zergballs out of this!!

"Spawn more Overlords." *twitch*

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I just want to ask if this kind of behaviour should be tolerated/allowed by Anet, guilds, servers and players.

yeah saw those running around last night and think its is very inappropriate. well DB, u know tc made a guild once called [FA]Good luck n tier 4….so we know how it feels and actually took it more as a challenge, but this guild name is way worse than that. I just think its childish and rude!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

By posting kitten of this you gave them exactly what they wanted. These ppl do it for effect and you gave it to them. It’s just a guild name, ignore it.

Edit: Why does the abbreviation for screen shot = kitten

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruprect.7260)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Anyone kind enough to give us a score update?

Here you go!

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It’s official, I just bought my first trap but I’m so reluctant to use it frivolously.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

It’s official, I just bought my first trap but I’m so reluctant to use it frivolously.

I heard DB loves getting trapped.

Did they ‘fix’ arrowcarts?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Damage against Siege reduced ~50%

also: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Update-on-Arrow-Carts-in-WvW/first

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

No, all they did was make 50% less damage to siege. They are thinking about reducing the traited range but will not do that until they can reset Wxp points.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Yup. Range nerfed from 3500 down to 2800. Damage to siege was nerfed to a vague 50% of its current upgrade… So I’m pretty sure that means it still damages siege more than it used to, but not as much as it did after the buff. Damage to players wasn’t nerfed.

I’m happy with this change. It’s what I was hoping for, honestly.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Hopefully a common sentiment. The supply trap is a meta-breaker. Absolute idiocy.

Stealth trap is great, imho. These will be great to plant at the doors to our keeps to combat the thieves contesting.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Stealth trap is great, imho. These will be great to plant at the doors to our keeps to combat the thieves contesting.

My reply from elsewhere:

So in other word, the only way to "fight and win a stealth thief class" is to Pay a Price... 15 badges and 525 karma...I leave room for comments

I take the stance that this means "ha ha, I’m forcing you into something". It makes me feel all warm fuzzy tingly that I’m forcing someone to go out of their way to counter me.

Thief, OH YEAH! Fear the powah!

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

Yup. Range nerfed from 3500 down to 2800. Damage to siege was nerfed to a vague 50% of its current upgrade… So I’m pretty sure that means it still damages siege more than it used to, but not as much as it did after the buff. Damage to players wasn’t nerfed.

I’m definitely not a math wiz, but I think ACs will do less damage to siege than they did originally. Hypothetical – let’s say that ACs did 10 damage originally. 80% increase bumps it to 18. Half of 18 is 9, less than the original 10. Should help I think.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I’m definitely not a math wiz, but I think ACs will do less damage to siege than they did originally. Hypothetical – let’s say that ACs did 10 damage originally. 80% increase bumps it to 18. Half of 18 is 9, less than the original 10. Should help I think.

The wording makes me think they nerfed it by 50% of what they added. They added 80%, then just nerfed that 80% by 50% when siege is concerned, so the net buff is 40% over the original value.

10 + 8 – 4 = 14, is kinda how I imagined it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jciardha.1936

jciardha.1936

Just wanted to share this from a little bit earlier, where TC had just stormed Stone Mist Castle when ANet decided to shut down the WvW servers for the new build.

We have the best timing, ever.

Attachments:

Keeper of Buns of Men, a GW2 Tumblr Blog.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I like how you got the whole gamut of responses in one shot.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

I like how you got the whole gamut of responses in one shot.

I bet DB was saying “YES!!” “WOOHOO!!” etc…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Curse u pve releases making wvw so boring

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Curse u pve releases making wvw so boring

Ugh. That’s right. Dismal WvW population tonight, I expect. I’m gonna take a quick run through Southsun, but then hop on in.

Not really into PvE as much these days, other than dungeons when I can find a decent group.

in Match-ups

Dhampyr.2104

The wording makes me think they nerfed it by 50% of what they added. They added 80%, then just nerfed that 80% by 50% when siege is concerned, so the net buff is 40% over the original value.

10 + 8 – 4 = 14, is kinda how I imagined it.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I haven’t seen the original ANet post yet. Cheers!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Cough.

Lani was the one that was violently against this right? Perhaps she should have a chat with her server mates.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Cough.

Lani was the one that was violently against this right? Perhaps she should have a chat with her server mates.

Get a shot of who it is man. Without it we can’t do much. If someone is using exploit then they will be dealt with just need more info

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yeah no way of telling from how deep inside I am when it happens. But I appreciate that you’re willing to ferrett it out. If you were there today at that same push on Bay, that’s when it was happening.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Cough.

You can hit there with a wider FOV from multiple monitors or window adjustment and an Arrow cart to the right side of the door. with regards to the FOV thing please read this

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrow-Carts-can-hit-hard-to-reach-places/first#post2017966

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Cough.

You can hit there with a wider FOV from multiple monitors or window adjustment and an Arrow cart to the right side of the door. with regards to the FOV thing please read this

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrow-Carts-can-hit-hard-to-reach-places/first#post2017966

Yeah but Lani and others were pretty vocal about complaining about it when our guys apparently did it. My point really is that all servers are doing it. Personally I’m not overly ticked about it, it’s annoying sure, and there are ways to counter it, but I wanted to point out that the previous pages decrying this .. well you get what I’m saying.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yeah but Lani was complaining about that when our guys apparently did it. My point really is that all servers are doing it. Personally I’m not overly ticked about it, it’s annoying sure, and there are ways to counter it, but I wanted to point out that the previous pages decrying this .. well you get what I’m saying.

Well after 3 or so weeks now the conclusions I’ve come to are:

• When TC does it… It’s Hackz!!!
  • When DB does it… It’s Skillz!!!
  • When FA does it… It’s only for the Loot Bagz!!!

(None of these comments are to be taken seriously nor are they truly representative of the Servers involved)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Hackz are OP. Skillz are OP. Lootz is OP.

ps: blame @OP for this post

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

You… you didn’t even get the meme right.

I can hear Allie weeping for Dragonbrand right now.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update, because someone’s gotta do it!

(Poor Evlana had to sneeze)

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Cough.

Aw, you love me still talking about me. <3 I wasn’t violent, I was rather respectful. I even retracted my comments after it was proven that it wasn’t a “zoom-hack”. So… yeah? The TC guys responding to me were rather fierce even called me names. I cried myself to sleep.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m hoping there wasn’t a euphemism in there… lol. Or by trapped, did you mean ‘trapped’ in a tower with six superior arrow carts?

Hopefully a common sentiment. The supply trap is a meta-breaker. Absolute idiocy.

I haven’t been able to see it in action yet, sadly. It’d be great if you could get a stealth trap off and bait a zerg into veiling through it.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I see DB is playing smart, making sure they don’t blow out the score.

Basically, even though DB missed a good window when they first came into T2. Now the quickest way into T1 is to just win by small margins until whoever is the lowest in T1 is done giving up max GLICK-probably JQ-, on the week they are giving up less than 10 GLICK-check via Millenium- go balls to the wall on the score and TADA, welcome to T1.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

I see DB is playing smart, making sure they don’t blow out the score.

Basically, even though DB missed a good window when they first came into T2. Now the quickest way into T1 is to just win by small margins until whoever is the lowest in T1 is done giving up max GLICK-probably JQ-, on the week they are giving up less than 10 GLICK-check via Millenium- go balls to the wall on the score and TADA, welcome to T1.

You will never know ….

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

won’t take long, JQ is outmanned on i think every map atm. EB included.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

I imagine, seeing the camp empty when you came to recap with a few arrow carts built was confusing at first…we had already moved on, and being only like 6 people got whiped by the FA zerg that had been trebbing the whole time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

This SM 3 way is never gonna end!

KEEP IT COMING

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

Is it just me or does WvW participation seem lower across all servers these past few weeks/months? T2 doesn’t feel as populated as it once did.

Rockrain
FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Cough.

Yeah but Lani and others were pretty vocal about complaining about it when our guys apparently did it. My point really is that all servers are doing it. Personally I’m not overly ticked about it, it’s annoying sure, and there are ways to counter it, but I wanted to point out that the previous pages decrying this .. well you get what I’m saying.

Lets get a score update together?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart