05/10/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/FA/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

I’ve played like nine matches against you guys…

I don’t think TC has played DB nine times even if you count the 1 day matches in September.

Either way, I look forward to bringing more “middling” tactical play to WvW this upcoming week.

<3 T2.

I’ll just wait here patiently for you to realize that I said “I” and not “Dragonbrand.”

I’ll just patiently wait until people realize this talk of “tactics” is coming from someone from a guild that jumped ship from Kaineg and had to publicly apologize for exploiting into TC’s stuff. Now of course it’s just a few bad apples and not the whole barrel, but seriously?

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Hard to argue with yourself isn’t it?

Well, I bet Wyldkat could

I so totally could win too. Every bloody time! So HA! Put that in your jelly and spread it.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I didn’t criticize TC’s strategic play. In fact, I think that’s their strong suit—where I think they’re a bit weaker is tactics.

So if tactics = portal bombs and strategic play = knowing when to use portal bombs, for instance, how could we be lacking in either of those fields? You can’t have one without the other.

What I’m saying is that TC makes solid strategic choices. If we make them choose between two keeps, they usually pick the right one. If we switch maps, they usually have scouts to see us and respond quickly. That kind of thing. I’m not badmouthing their commanders in the least: if you ask me, making those choices correctly is way more important than winning (most) open-field fights.

But when it comes to actual fights, I just don’t feel threatened by TC’s zerg when I’m commanding. The only time I really did was when Kaineng was in freefall and we were outmanned during daytime NA. People can rage and gnash their teeth and make silly assumptions/examples/comparisons all they want, but that’s the truth.

So if you’re TC and you’re reading this, your reaction will probably fall into one of two categories. The first we’ve already seen: “This guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about, and I choose to take his commentary as a slight against my server”

OR

“This guy has commanded against us a lot and has a perspective on the battles that we lack.”

I ask that you consider your reaction carefully before expressing it.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

*Mails Arkanfel a toaster* Edit: Category Three!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

I’ve played like nine matches against you guys…

I don’t think TC has played DB nine times even if you count the 1 day matches in September.

Either way, I look forward to bringing more “middling” tactical play to WvW this upcoming week.

<3 T2.

I’ll just wait here patiently for you to realize that I said “I” and not “Dragonbrand.”

I’ll just patiently wait until people realize this talk of “tactics” is coming from someone from a guild that jumped ship from Kaineg and had to publicly apologize for exploiting into TC’s stuff. Now of course it’s just a few bad apples and not the whole barrel, but seriously?

Wait, what?

I say “I’ve played against you guys like nine times, and these are my opinions.”

In response I am greeted with “DB hasn’t played us nine times.”

When I point out that I (personally) have, whether DB has or not, you invoke the fact that my guild transferred off a dying server and that some people (apparently) have exploited.

That seems like a bit of a disconnect. I don’t know anything about tactics because someone in my guild exploited and we transferred servers?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Score update. I already posted this, but it mysteriously disappeared. shrug

Yeah I actually edited my post because half of it was me pointing out that you don’t need to post score updates anymore because DB cannot win. Congratulations are in order for sure, but at this point posting score updates is like rubbing salt in the wound. By my crash calculations, DB would have to tick close to 550 for the rest of the match to win.

Point taken. Sorry if I offended! Just excitement boiling over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Grats TC on the win!

Some awesome fights took place this week!

Excited for more fights from both servers this week!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

Grats TC on the win!

Some awesome fights took place this week!

Excited for more fights from both servers this week!

Agg you guys are tough as kitten. /salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

What I’m saying is that TC makes solid strategic choices. If we make them choose between two keeps, they usually pick the right one. If we switch maps, they usually have scouts to see us and respond quickly. That kind of thing. I’m not badmouthing their commanders in the least: if you ask me, making those choices correctly is way more important than winning (most) open-field fights.

But when it comes to actual fights, I just don’t feel threatened by TC’s zerg when I’m commanding. The only time I really did was when Kaineng was in freefall and we were outmanned during daytime NA. People can rage and gnash their teeth and make silly assumptions/examples/comparisons all they want, but that’s the truth.

So if you’re TC and you’re reading this, your reaction will probably fall into one of two categories. The first we’ve already seen: “This guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about, and I choose to take his commentary as a slight against my server”

OR

“This guy has commanded against us a lot and has a perspective on the battles that we lack.”

Okay then, my mistake, thanks for clarifying what you meant by ‘tactics’ and ‘strategic play’.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

I’m really not trying to throw rocks at the hornet’s nest or anything. I’m trying my hardest to not belittle or insult anyone, it’s just my honest opinion: I think that TC’s greatest shortcoming is her tactical execution. That doesn’t mean I think they all suck, or that their commanders are scrubs or whatever. I just think it’s the aspect of their game that needs the most work. Some people won’t take that kind of talk well coming from an opponent, but that’s to be expected.

For our part, DB is in a different boat. We need to get our coverage formula figured out and establish symbiotic raid schedules before we can really address tactical concerns. TC has a wonderful WvW foundation already, in their case it is simply a matter of putting what they have to best use.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I’m biased of course so take this with a grain of salt, but during the hours I usually play I don’t really feel threatened too much by the TC zerg. You guys play a great PPT game, but your tactical execution is middling. We apparently lost it eventually anyway, but by the time I logged out last night I had gained like three ranks, a few hundred badges, and filled my bags two or three times against TC zergs trying to rush in our home keep on EB. Honestly I think the best tactical guild in the tier is probably BT on Fort Aspenwood, but I don’t really think FA has the coverage to be consistently competitive here. If TC were to turn a corner with her tactical metagame, she could be ridiculously powerful.

I would actually agree with you on the tactical observations, for the most part. Last night in EBG we went up against Agg, and it was a good example of this. We had a zerg made up of 70%+ pugs, and we got wiped consistently. Our two zergs were pretty near identical in size, but tactically it’s very hard to play against a disciplined guild group with intelligent composition when you’re in that scenario. We only ended up actually defeating them once or twice out of about 10+ encounters.

TC has an incredible militia, but we sometimes have to compensate for the fact that we have “militia” by “running” instead of “fighting.” I’ve seen this scenario against BT several times as well.

A few of our guilds are VERY tactically sound, but they run tagless a lot so they don’t get as much attention. KH is an example of this. I would not want to be on the receiving end of their weapons. PiNK is also extremely solid when they’re in a guild group.

Sometimes our commanders have to wield their zergs like a big hammer instead of a sword.

It’s great fun either way though!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I’m really not trying to throw rocks at the hornet’s nest or anything. I’m trying my hardest to not belittle or insult anyone, it’s just my honest opinion: I think that TC’s greatest shortcoming is her tactical execution. That doesn’t mean I think they all suck, or that their commanders are scrubs or whatever. I just think it’s the aspect of their game that needs the most work. Some people won’t take that kind of talk well coming from an opponent, but that’s to be expected.

For our part, DB is in a different boat. We need to get our coverage formula figured out and establish symbiotic raid schedules before we can really address tactical concerns. TC has a wonderful WvW foundation already, in their case it is simply a matter of putting what they have to best use.

It’s all fine and well to make criticisms. It can help us learn and grow. But when you repeat the same thing five or six times in subsequent posts, it comes off sounding a bit like sour grapes that TC pulled in first this week, when I’m sure thats not the case, but I’m just saying thats how it appears. That, and I’m sure your new server vets aren’t overly happy with public criticisms about them either.

You’ve said your piece. No need to keep repeating it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Woww – quite the push! I so called it =P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Your turn next this coming week!

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Called it so hard! Now it’s your turn to knock them off their not-so-high horses.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Score update for my lovely Eva.

I like to think that you’re in a happier place now =P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Arkanfel.8403:

Its very true, we TC have it all, and at times, we just push through couse of sheer stubborness and persecerance, i guess its from that BG named us zombie coast ;P, we dont break, we die and come back… jokes aside, also many times comanders on our sides have to lead with reaching alot of the parts in our militias with team chat, considering that, and how varied mix we are, its a miracle we do as well we do… so yes i agree with you, but understand from ourside also, we are a very mixed bunsh !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

I’m biased of course so take this with a grain of salt, but during the hours I usually play I don’t really feel threatened too much by the TC zerg. You guys play a great PPT game, but your tactical execution is middling. We apparently lost it eventually anyway, but by the time I logged out last night I had gained like three ranks, a few hundred badges, and filled my bags two or three times against TC zergs trying to rush in our home keep on EB. Honestly I think the best tactical guild in the tier is probably BT on Fort Aspenwood, but I don’t really think FA has the coverage to be consistently competitive here. If TC were to turn a corner with her tactical metagame, she could be ridiculously powerful.

I would actually agree with you on the tactical observations, for the most part. Last night in EBG we went up against Agg, and it was a good example of this. We had a zerg made up of 70%+ pugs, and we got wiped consistently. Our two zergs were pretty near identical in size, but tactically it’s very hard to play against a disciplined guild group with intelligent composition when you’re in that scenario. We only ended up actually defeating them once or twice out of about 10+ encounters.

TC has an incredible militia, but we sometimes have to compensate for the fact that we have “militia” by “running” instead of “fighting.” I’ve seen this scenario against BT several times as well.

A few of our guilds are VERY tactically sound, but they run tagless a lot so they don’t get as much attention. KH is an example of this. I would not want to be on the receiving end of their weapons. PiNK is also extremely solid when they’re in a guild group.

Sometimes our commanders have to wield their zergs like a big hammer instead of a sword.

It’s great fun either way though!

Yeah, I forgot about KH. Maybe it’s just the hours I play but I don’t think I’ve actually encountered a KH guild group before, and I remember someone saying they tore us up. PiNK is solid too but what really stands out to me is their turnout. It’s hard for me to say whether they are more powerful pound for pound than guilds like VK or CO.

(inb4 people think I’m flaming PiNK)

And yes, I think that learning how to use pugs is a huge component of being an effective commander. I’ll tell the zerg what I want it to do, but eventually you have to realize that not everyone is going to listen, and you’ll end up with wanderers. The most you can do is try to use them to your advantage. This is great for hammer-and-anvil maneuvers, but not-so-great when it comes to running long distances with sporadic resistance! It’s pretty common for chunks of the zerg to peel off and chase individual opponents or small groups…. >.<

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

So if tactics = portal bombs and strategic play = knowing when to use portal bombs, for instance, how could we be lacking in either of those fields? You can’t have one without the other.

Tactics would involve both portal bombs and when and where to use them. Strategy pertains more to the plan used to achieve an objective, with tactics being the concrete methods used to materialize a strategy.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I’m afraid that coverage will probably prevent that from happening for quite some time. We just don’t have the numbers.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I’m afraid that coverage will probably prevent that from happening for quite some time. We just don’t have the numbers.

Not when we are new besties and all

That said, I hope you guys get a few more numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

[RE] vs [VET]

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in Match-ups

Arkard.3970

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Mmmmm tasty sammich

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

I didn’t criticize TC’s strategic play. In fact, I think that’s their strong suit—where I think they’re a bit weaker is tactics.

OR

I killed KN and i’ll kill DB too. Start scoping a new server:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: EdotMP.1835

EdotMP.1835

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Welcome to T2 DB! Thank your forum warriors!

Tarnished Coast – [TSF]
Unofficial Fruity Ezio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Welcome to Tier 2, Dragonbread.

Attachments:

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

OR

I hear you, but that tactic or skill will change depending on who is in charge and the level of respect and faith militia has in said commander. Your truth, is just that, your truth. Its not a lie by any means, it is a culmination of your experiences with TC zergs. My experiences are different. I run with Odinzu, Nightlight and Jadon to name a few, while with them, I will go up against any guild. We will wipe some, but in my experience we win more than we lose. Again this is my experience and my truth. Yours as stated is obviously different. The guy next door from BT will have a whole other truth all his own.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

Wow make one little joking comment and you guys get very defensive now I really think something is going on.

Getting “defensive” tends to happen when a joke hits a little too close to home ;p

For the record, TC, no, you wouldn’t have “won anyway” without FA’s help. It didn’t escape our notice last night that FA’s zerg was assaulting Lowlands keep in tandem with yours and that they were happily ignoring their home BL despite it turning more and more red by the minute. They even trebbed down our inner walls for you.

That said, I don’t mind the double team so much. ANet made WvW matchups three-sided for a reason, and right now DB is under the gun, just like we should be. We’ll either rise to the challenge or die off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Score update. I already posted this, but it mysteriously disappeared. shrug

Yeah I actually edited my post because half of it was me pointing out that you don’t need to post score updates anymore because DB cannot win. Congratulations are in order for sure, but at this point posting score updates is like rubbing salt in the wound. By my crash calculations, DB would have to tick close to 550 for the rest of the match to win.

I’m really fond of T2…TC is insanely strong through the week!

We’re insane 24/7. Toooast. Try the Toooast!

It’s against my philosophy to brag and I never did it before but, I gained 5 ranks, over 800 kills, around 250 badges and made 5g – all in 5hrs of wiping DB repeatedly right outside their keep, inside Aldon’s lord’s room, in open field and in every corner of EB. So yeah, I didn’t know that a good tactical decision = loot bags and ranks and badges. I might throw my body 100 times at your zergs purposefully to keep you occupied at a certain place so that another team paints the rest of your BL red.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wow make one little joking comment and you guys get very defensive now I really think something is going on.

Getting “defensive” tends to happen when a joke hits a little too close to home ;p

For the record, TC, no, you wouldn’t have “won anyway” without FA’s help. It didn’t escape our notice last night that FA’s zerg was assaulting Lowlands keep in tandem with your zerg and that they were happily ignoring their home BL. They even trebbed down our inner walls for you.

That said, I don’t mind the double team so much. ANet made WvW matchups three-sided for a reason, and right now DB is under the gun, just like we should be.

Durnit – why do I keep missing all these super secret double team strategy meetings?!?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrii.5136

Hydrii.5136

They can’t trust you yet eva give it time once they are sure your not a db spy you get invites.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

They can’t trust you yet eva give it time once they are sure your not a db spy you get invites.

If I’m a DB spy, I’m a pretty crappy one… Now WHERE’S MY INVITE???

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

For the record, TC, no, you wouldn’t have “won anyway” without FA’s help. It didn’t escape our notice last night that FA’s zerg was assaulting Lowlands keep in tandem with yours and that they were happily ignoring their home BL despite it turning more and more red by the minute. They even trebbed down our inner walls for you.

That said, I don’t mind the double team so much. ANet made WvW matchups three-sided for a reason, and right now DB is under the gun, just like we should be. We’ll either rise to the challenge or die off.

Lol, TC’s win this week didn’t hinge on our taking your Lowlands Keep. We won without FA’s help because we were actively pushing on every other map. They also trebbed down the inner walls after we broke down both inner and outer gates by ourselves.

Don’t make silly comments.

Whilst I don’t think people from TC should be getting ahead of themselves, you can’t argue they’re not justified in bragging just a little.

Remember those posters from [RE] chest thumping and telling us to enjoy another loss in Tier 2, where are they now? Awfully quiet.

Prior to that, we had Mayoken challenging us to bring DB below +200ppts (though I’m sure that post was in jest). And I believe it was you or someone else who said that TC/FA shouldn’t have to wait for [CO]/Mayoken to challenge us to bring our best; that’s a little condescending if you ask me. I let it slide before, but TC/FA have been in Tier 2 far longer than DB has. You’re getting ahead of yourself if you think either of our servers needs a kick up our butts.

Durnit – why do I keep missing all these super secret double team strategy meetings?!?!

And I told you already, 64 Teddy Bear Lane!

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

That’s just what a DB spy would say!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrii.5136

Hydrii.5136

Its true though as a former member of EA she has given us no useful information at all. Wreck is a way better spy.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Its true though as a former member of EA she has given us no useful information at all. Wreck is a way better spy.

I was a Party Elephant, as I recall, lol – I didn’t go to spy school like the Major Elephants did… XD You get what you get, and you don’t throw a fit!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

For the record, TC, no, you wouldn’t have “won anyway” without FA’s help. It didn’t escape our notice last night that FA’s zerg was assaulting Lowlands keep in tandem with your zerg and that they were happily ignoring their home BL. They even trebbed down our inner walls for you.

That said, I don’t mind the double team so much. ANet made WvW matchups three-sided for a reason, and right now DB is under the gun, just like we should be.

You’re acting as if you didn’t get anything from FA. I seem to recall several days where you would PvD their holdings while they slept to keep your lead throughout the week. Without that you would have lost, because the 1 night where that didn’t seem to happen, you guys did indeed lose. You were still winning in score this morning, then it just disappeared. I was there, watching. 270vs270 at one point, then poof.

The moment we got close, it really feels like you guys just gave up. If you really wanted to win, I feel you would have tried more. No need to make excuses like this when the fault is clearly whoever gave up the fight this morning. If you really are counting on your SEA coverage to stay ahead while everyone sleeps, you may need a new strategy because once FA starts coming out at night, you wont have that same luxury you did this week.

I like this matchup, and I am happy we won, but we deserved that win. We pushed for it and you clearly didn’t. If you had, the score may be different right now. Please don’t excuse your loss because of FA, because:

1. Forum Warriors talking smack to FA.
2. Your SEA all over their BL to get points when most people are asleep.

By the way, you’re under the gun for the 2 reasons I listed above. Just my opinion though. If you want to win, fight for it like we did.

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

I didn’t say there was a “double team strategy meeting,” I just said that a double team happened. It doesn’t really matter whether it was “organic” or not, it happened. I was there for like five hours and there were no orange swords to speak of in the northern half of the map until at least 12:30am EST. No TC or FA towers/camps changed hands over that same span, and both servers’ zergs were camped on opposing sides of Lowlands Keep.

What happened was TC broke into north outer Lowlands first. When I logged in around 9 EST they had made it into the lord’s room. They were repelled, but still had enough numbers to stack up on the outer wall and build trebs. That lasted for about 20 minutes. Right around the time we took them out, FA built trebs at Jerri and started hitting our inner while TC rushed right in every time they spawned. Eventually they slowed down, but it was clear after half an hour that both TC and FA were primarily focused on pushing us off EB.

Again, I’m not complaining, I’m just saying that it happened. We probably would have exploited the situation too had we been in either FA or TC’s place and I don’t hold it against either server. You guys played your hand well and won the match. But I’ve had direct and indirect contact with enemy commanders from time to time, it really isn’t that hard to say “don’t attack my kitten and I won’t attack yours;” to suggest that a determined 2v1 requires a ‘double team strategy meeting’ is just silly.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

I’m proud of what TC did over the last 24hrs. Your silly theorycrafting won’t change that and, frankly, it’s a little classless and disrespectful to the people who stayed up to push.

in Match-ups

Arkard.3970

You’re acting as if you didn’t get anything from FA. I seem to recall several days where you would PvD their holdings while they slept to keep your lead throughout the week. Without that you would have lost, because the 1 night where that didn’t seem to happen, you guys did indeed lose. You were still winning in score this morning, then it just disappeared. I was there, watching. 270vs270 at one point, then poof.

The moment we got close, it really feels like you guys just gave up. If you really wanted to win, I feel you would have tried more. No need to make excuses like this when the fault is clearly whoever gave up the fight this morning. If you really are counting on your SEA coverage to stay ahead while everyone sleeps, you may need a new strategy because once FA starts coming out at night, you wont have that same luxury you did this week.

I like this matchup, and I am happy we won, but we deserved that win. We pushed for it and you clearly didn’t. If you had, the score may be different right now. Please don’t excuse your loss because of FA, because:

1. Forum Warriors talking smack to FA.
2. Your SEA all over their BL to get points when most people are asleep.

By the way, you’re under the gun for the 2 reasons I listed above. Just my opinion though. If you want to win, fight for it like we did.

Eh, I’d just ignore his posts. Someone’s obviously angry that their sense of entitlement to a free bandwagon win has been disrupted twice now by TC and FA.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

The TLDR is that telling another server they only won because they 2v1ed isn’t going to get you anywhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Next week the FA/TC secret society fakes the moon landing.

Or will we?

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

You have to get the super decoder ring out of the bottom of the box of cereal first.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I’m proud of what TC did over the last 24hrs. Your silly theorycrafting won’t change that and, frankly, it’s a little classless and disrespectful to the people who stayed up to push.

Well said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Eh, I’d just ignore his posts. Someone’s obviously angry that their sense of entitlement to a free bandwagon win has been disrupted twice now by TC and FA.

I had to reply. We pulled a monumental effort this morning, as a server, and no amount of this or that can discredit our win. It feels disingenuous to try and pin it on something else.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

I couldn’t Fiery Greatsword #4 that TC zerg enough mang

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

Someone’s obviously angry that their sense of entitlement to a free bandwagon win has been disrupted twice now by TC and FA.

10/10 would wat again

I never said TC didn’t deserve this week’s win. I never said that DB “should have” won or “deserved” to win. All I did was nominally criticize one aspect of TC’s game. If you can’t take that, it’s not my problem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

PiNK had at max 25 people on last reset and CO still ran from us through at least 4 camps and eventually waypointed out when we took NW camp behind you. Safe to say no-one is threatened by you.