05/10/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/FA/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

What are you talking about?
Back during the whole “Isle of Jaspenwood” thing, we had a lot more courtesy regarding your transfers than you’re having about ours.

Every post coming out of FA is just “Dragonwagon this” or “Brandwagon that”,
Show some class and get over it.

I’ve decided that Asudementio wanted an easy stomp (like he had when FA was in T3 – even after their IoJ transfers) . He (notice i said he, and not the whole FA) didn’t get the easy win and is bitter about it.

I’ve never seen anyone complain so much about an abundance of targets on the field and a decently competitive tier.

I don’t want an easy stomp but don’t let me persuade you otherwise. What i want is a competitive tier with well-mannered opponents, but i gave up on that long ago when i first saw how DB decided to portray themselves. No one i playwith enjoys easy fights, but we enjoy condescending kitteny opponents even less.

With our new transfers, we have made it a competitive tier. Had we not had the boost to our NA, which we were always desperately in need of – we would’ve been slaughtered in T2 and you would have little resistance (from DB) during NA prime.

Also, check the history – which tags brought you to the conclusion that Dragonbrand was condescending and not well-mannered? Perhaps you should start focusing your jabs towards certain guilds/persons and not Dragonbrand as a whole. but of course – it’s easier to generalize.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know dear
How much I love you

<3

My free trial has ended… Was fun while it lasted.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayrix.5789

Slayrix.5789

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know dear
How much I love you

Why can’t Match Up threads be full of things like this?
I also found it a bit funny the further you go into this thread the worse it becomes :[

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ve been trying .. didn’t you like my TC theater?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Back during the whole “Isle of Jaspenwood” thing, we had a lot more courtesy regarding your transfers than you’re having about ours.

I’ve decided that Asudementio wanted an easy stomp (like he had when FA was in T3 – even after their IoJ transfers) . He (notice i said he, and not the whole FA) didn’t get the easy win and is bitter about it.

I’ve never seen anyone complain so much about an abundance of targets on the field and a decently competitive tier.

I don’t want an easy stomp but don’t let me persuade you otherwise. What i want is a competitive tier with well-mannered opponents, but i gave up on that long ago when i first saw how DB decided to portray themselves. No one i playwith enjoys easy fights, but we enjoy condescending kitteny opponents even less.

With our new transfers, we have made it a competitive tier. Had we not had the boost to our NA, which we were always desperately in need of – we would’ve been slaughtered in T2 and you would have little resistance (from DB) during NA prime.

Also, check the history – which tags brought you to the conclusion that Dragonbrand was condescending and not well-mannered? Perhaps you should start focusing your jabs towards certain guilds/persons and not Dragonbrand as a whole. but of course – it’s easier to generalize.

I couldn’t disagree more. I find generalizing harder because there is so much more inconsistency in the posts i reply to.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

I wonder if we get to keep SMC after I do believe everyone getting kicked from guild wars 2 with that login crazyness! /sigh

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

I couldn’t disagree more. I find generalizing harder because there is so much more inconsistency in the posts i reply to.

Well that explains things. Wait, no it doesn’t. What?

It’s times like this Dave Chappelle should make a come back.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Am I being called a TC spy or because I generally try to be nice, I have become suspicious? Or am I being trolled by a server mate?

Can’t make everyone happy I guess. Personally, it is no surprise to me that you are in CO. I remember awhile back there were bug abusers in the guild and the leadership there immediately dealt with it. Very classy and great competitors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

gellor…OH GELLORRRRRRRRR….jus droppin in to say hey : ) looks like you guys are well on your way to tier 1.

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Some highlights from the past few days!

Thanks for all the fantastic fights from both sides!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

(edited by Saruon.4085)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

gellor…OH GELLORRRRRRRRR….jus droppin in to say hey : ) looks like you guys are well on your way to tier 1.

They’ll need JQ to implode first so there is a vacant spot in T1. No way they’re getting past T2 in their current form. http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

TC and FA have become the salty old gatekeepers of T1. Better bring a whole lot of momentum to get past us!

Rockrain
FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Just looked at the ratings based on current scores (the end scores are likely to be approximately what they are now). DB will be losing about 5 rating points, leaving us at around 2,020. JQ, who will be in third next week, is losing about 40 points, and should end up around 2,140.

If JQ stabilizes, it’s going to take a massive collapse of either TC or FA (and at least two weeks of demolishing them) for DB to move out. The same goes for TC and FA. And considering how competitive our matches have been, that isn’t likely to happen.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting, with the spotlight on where JQ ends up- will they end SoR’s surprising push into rank 1? Will they collapse? Will they find equilibrium such that they have enough rating to stay in tier 1 and out of t2’s reach?

I find it interesting that JQ plays such a heavy role in the future of tier 2. But anyways, good fights all around, loving the match-up!

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Hi! I just wanna hang

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Am I being called a TC spy or because I generally try to be nice, I have become suspicious? Or am I being trolled by a server mate?

Can’t make everyone happy I guess. Personally, it is no surprise to me that you are in CO. I remember awhile back there were bug abusers in the guild and the leadership there immediately dealt with it. Very classy and great competitors.

I guess not but CO is really awesome, I’m happy with my choice to join after they came to DB!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Just looked at the ratings based on current scores (the end scores are likely to be approximately what they are now). DB will be losing about 5 rating points, leaving us at around 2,020. JQ, who will be in third next week, is losing about 40 points, and should end up around 2,140.

If JQ stabilizes, it’s going to take a massive collapse of either TC or FA (and at least two weeks of demolishing them) for DB to move out. The same goes for TC and FA. And considering how competitive our matches have been, that isn’t likely to happen.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting, with the spotlight on where JQ ends up- will they end SoR’s surprising push into rank 1? Will they collapse? Will they find equilibrium such that they have enough rating to stay in tier 1 and out of t2’s reach?

I find it interesting that JQ plays such a heavy role in the future of tier 2. But anyways, good fights all around, loving the match-up!

I’m personally in no rush to go anywhere; this tier has been rather enjoyable from a competitive standpoint. And while there are many out there who like to count their chickens before they hatch, I’d rather just make an omelette.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I’m personally in no rush to go anywhere; this tier has been rather enjoyable from a competitive standpoint. And while there are many out there who like to count their chickens before they hatch, I’d rather just make an omelette.

I think most of core DB would have no problems hanging around tier 2.
I’m happy we have a dedicated WvW community that’s coordinated and working towards becoming better, and I hope they continue to do so.

Tier 1 would be fun, but I’m in no hurry.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Some highlights from the past few days!

Thanks for all the fantastic fights from both sides!

I was there for all of that….amazing battles

[Agg] ression

(edited by mekkanic.4759)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

If JQ stabilizes, it’s going to take a massive collapse of either TC or FA (and at least two weeks of demolishing them) for DB to move out.

Things tend to snowball, hopefully JQ does stabilize, but most servers do not. Too many guilds that like to be carried and bail at the first sign of hardship.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Hallo DB, anyone happen to know this fellow? Or his guild leader? Could you have them whisper me in game please?

Edited to add: Got someone, thanks!

Attachments:

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Score update for anyone who was wondering!

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

RE, poke our bay, we take yours….and then leave it wooden for FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Hah, what feels wrong about this transfer, compared to all the other ones, was that it was a stack onto an already dominant timeslot.
I didn’t mind the IOJ Oceanics going to FA, the CD SEA crew to TC, the NA groups going to DB. But when you stack onto an already dominant timeslot, it kinda hints that you want to
1. help push a server to another bracket
or
2. don’t want to be challenged and become stronger.
That being said, Omen does not field much right now, so it kinda lost itself in the sea of red DB names. You guys should of gone to FA, or even lower CD/SBI. Anyhow, welcome to T2!

They cover the Oceanic slot which DB had zero guilds. SEA =/= Oceanic. If we get more SEA guilds, I think our guys would get bored

They’re not already? TC probably fields about 50 people total during much of the SEA timeslot, and by the look of it, FA is fielding less than that.

If PvDooring undefended structures down day after day isn’t already boring….I don’t know what is. DBs SEA coverage is kinda amazing.

But yes, DB’s NA/Oceanic coverage is lacking. Not gonna hurt anything to bolster yourselves there.

I believe arrow-carts buff made it a bit more interesting for SEA prime.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

They’ll need JQ to implode first so there is a vacant spot in T1. No way they’re getting past T2 in their current form. http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

TC and FA have become the salty old gatekeepers of T1. Better bring a whole lot of momentum to get past us!

Pretty much. Between TC/FA, and glicko, DB’s gonna be here for a long while. If JQ stabilizes, most likely forever until one of the T2 servers slip down. Mag is gaining in glicko, so the stakes are high. And creeping back u kitten ea of Sorrows, who may see T3 action soon too. It could go quite a few ways. :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

BT carebear night – Score update!

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Guess FA wants TC to take our keep. We won’t give up so easily

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

Pretty much. Between TC/FA, and glicko, DB’s gonna be here for a long while. If JQ stabilizes, most likely forever until one of the T2 servers slip down. Mag is gaining in glicko, so the stakes are high. And creeping back u kitten ea of Sorrows, who may see T3 action soon too. It could go quite a few ways. :o

Since when have servers stabilized though, hopefully they just complete the fall fast and DB can go to Tier 1 and the cycle can start all over again and we can have a decent match for a week or two. Been a fairly boring week hopefully it’ll be better next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

More than likely just trolling for loot bags and posts on the forums like this..
I like your version better though

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Honestly though, an overwhelming majority of us rather like in T2 and have no desire to go to T1. The guilds transferring over have made T2 a bit more competitive and it hasn’t been a complete annihilation of Dragonbrand similar to when FA/TC visited T3 – which i’m sure we’re all happy about despite forum warriors from all 3 servers.

Also, I love how everyone is obsessed with the fate of Dragonbrand as far as glicko rating, moving up to T1, bandwagoning, imploding etc. Get a grip. Looking at the current score, TC/FA is just as strong if not stronger than Dragonbrand during NA prime. FA has no shortage of quality guilds and i’m sure when they come out of hibernation (finals, etc) they’ll be just as strong, too. Whatever happens in T1 (speculation of JQ imploding, etc.), any one of our servers is poised to benefit from it as T2 is very competitive at the moment.

Were the first 2 weeks of Dragonbrand in T2 unexpected, sure! But in hindsight, look at the factors:

- [RE], [Agg], [rB], and [NS] joined Dragonbrand NA crew giving them a much needed boost in order to compete in T2.
- Insanely high morale. Many DB were pumped to be moving up to T2 finally ending our long stint in T3.
- TC, FA, DB enjoying the new PvE (Frost & Flame) content which affected everyone’s WvW pop, but DB less-so it seemed.
- Arrowcarts
- Finals, work, vacations, etc.

Timing and inches my friends, timing and inches. All those factors played a part in how T2 looked the first couple of weeks – now that things are starting to simmer down and even out – T2 (hopefully) looks to be competitive for a long time, something we all should be aiming for as it is far less poisonous here than in T1 (where servers go to die).

So let’s all get a grip, some need to get their heads out of their kitten and let’s enjoy this competitive tier since we’ll all be here awhile, mmmkay?

/drama

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

More than likely just trolling for loot bags and posts on the forums like this..
I like your version better though

lol never thought I’d see it .. but you have 40 FA thereabouts holed up in briar, using ACs

Hehe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

KEEP PUSHING ON EB FA, OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

KEEP GIVING US YOUR BAGS TC

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Hallo DB, anyone happen to know this fellow? Or his guild leader? Could you have them whisper me in game please?

Edited to add: Got someone, thanks!

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that guild before; but glad you got it resolved ;D

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Rofl dont be mad.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I haven’t had this much fun in WvW in weeks.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I’m glad. You were pretty bummed there for a while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

It’s always fun fighting CO and KN DB, I meant DB. My bad.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

friends? el oh el, bless your heart TC.

Attachments:

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I’m glad. You were pretty bummed there for a while.

Yeah, I really burnt myself out on Kaineng those last few weeks. I’m not generally involved in guild politics so I was tearing my hair out while the server was falling apart. I’v ebeen able to relax a lot more on DB so far

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

friends? el oh el, bless your heart TC.

It’s alright.. they know. It’s no longer a secret.

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

FA and TC kissed and made up on EB this evening, You guys didn’t hear that? It was like a massive makeout party between the two servers between Jer and LL. Slobber flying everywhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

good fights from tc and fa in our home keep in eb!

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

FA and TC kissed and made up on EB this evening, You guys didn’t hear that? It was like a massive makeout party between the two servers between Jer and LL. Slobber flying everywhere.

Nobody that knows TC and FA will ever take any of you guys making this claim seriously. It is pretty clear that the two servers will never get along well enough to do something like that in any coordinated fashion. Dragonbrand wouldn’t be winning so often if TC and FA didn’t spend so much time trying to kill each other without thinking about trying to win the match.

I play on TC and I’ve seen commanders just give up keeps to DB because they were to busy rolling FA to bother defending it.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

In all seriousness…this ^.

Really fun night, and Agg did a fantastic job leading that massive zerg around the map, defending from two simultaneous attackers.

/respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I actually commander’ed tonight on TC BL…

Score thing!

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Nobody that knows TC and FA will ever take any of you guys making this claim seriously. It is pretty clear that the two servers will never get along well enough to do something like that in any coordinated fashion. Dragonbrand wouldn’t be winning so often if TC and FA didn’t spend so much time trying to kill each other without thinking about trying to win the match.

I wasn’t hoping to be taken seriously. It was a joke.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Some good times up at N.Camp in FA BL.. well maybe not for you guys but we had fun.

Attachments:

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Score update from EB.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

EB was odd tonite.
<3

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

In all seriousness…this ^.

Really fun night, and Agg did a fantastic job leading that massive zerg around the map, defending from two simultaneous attackers.

/respect

look forward to more

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression