05/10/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/FA/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

TC becoming yaksbend of T2 with the night crew QQing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Welcome to DB – Omen Gaming Community! [OMEN]

all aboard the bandwagon, choo choo.

Don’t hate. Hopefully they’re an NA prime guild. DB could use more help during that timeframe. More fun fights for everyone.

Welcome to T2!

I’m not being hateful, i’m calling it what it is.

Ok. Hope you have fun losing another week in Tier 2

Actually, were winning in T2 right now. Not in total score, but in glicko gained. That’s the number that actually matters. This is why you guys most likely wont ever see tier 1 from your own efforts. The competitiveness of T2 simply won’t allow you to get enough glicko. Someone from T1 has to drop down instead.

(edited by Aylaine.1036)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cozzyboy.3094

Cozzyboy.3094

Alright guys DB NA crew is done farming for coins so we will be back in full force tomorrow. And welcome Omen to the server. Omen plays oceanix time not sea time. So arguments invalid. O TC is full so does that mean it is a bangwagon server too? Plus DB server matter is nothing to do with other servers so please mind your own business.

[RE] Red Essence

(edited by Cozzyboy.3094)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I honestly don’t care. I’m happy with where TC is currently, but I don’t understand your reasoning for moving to a server that already has the most consistent coverage in Tier 2 (so you’re not making DB “more competitive”). I don’t know much about FA’s presence during the various timeslots, but surely it’d make more sense to move to FA or even a server in Tier 3 or Tier 4.

It seems JQ is in somewhat dire straits atm, so you’re basically unbalancing both tiers.

Like Eva, I’m going to insert a disclaimer so that everyone knows that my views do not reflect those of my server or my guild etc.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Honestly, let’s give it time to see how things play out. But I personally think FA (instead of DB) could use more SEA coverage at the moment to make the tier a bit balanced because they have next to no SEA presence.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

DB in EB are now jumping out of their towers when we got the wall down and engage. Even with ACs and stuff. This is getting funny, keep running. Actual PvP? Oh nooo.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

DB in EB are now jumping out of their towers when we got the wall down and engage. Even with ACs and stuff. This is getting funny, keep running. Actual PvP? Oh nooo.

lmfao! Wow. You’re luckier than us =/ last night we couldn’t even coax them off the wall so we had to yank them off…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Is DB falling apart already?

Kinda getting the feeling they’re outmanned right now.

We were ticking +460 twelve hours ago, so no, I don’t think we’re falling apart. TC is still stronger during NA prime on weekdays, I think, but I haven’t really noticed any drop in activity on our end.

Except it’s guild mission/living story night for most guilds so yes tonight there is a drop

DB is doing fine, they dont have high NA numbers so yeah we are doing better during NA times.

We actually have good NA numbers just not on a couple days a week. Been like that for a while. I expect DB to be out in full force tonight

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I honestly don’t care. I’m happy with where TC is currently, but I don’t understand your reasoning for moving to a server that already has the most consistent coverage in Tier 2 (so you’re not making DB “more competitive”). I don’t know much about FA’s presence during the various timeslots, but surely it’d make more sense to move to FA or even a server in Tier 3 or Tier 4.

It seems JQ is in somewhat dire straits atm, so you’re basically unbalancing both tiers.

Like Eva, I’m going to insert a disclaimer so that everyone knows that my views do not reflect those of my server or my guild etc.

Noobles is in EA and has been on DB, not a transfer

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

So DB doesn’t like not having SMC. Think you brought enough?

4:28am. Sup.

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dont forget to thank NNK, TFV and AT.

That’s where your ppt comes from.

Actually NA is kicking tail too. We just spent the past few days farming gold to help transfers instead of doing WvW. To the person saying we have too many numbers… together we were able to queue up that map you guys were already queued up on : )

Again with this. I’m really quite curious. How on earth do you know we have queues?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

lmfao! Wow. You’re luckier than us =/ last night we couldn’t even coax them off the wall so we had to yank them off…

No, they were so fast. :-( They left a few there to hold us off so they could make it safely to their keep.

So about this score update I wanted to do with you… I heard there are… ehm… some DB out there at the moment. We could make it a three-way. Only Asura of course. :-)

Retired.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

No, they were so fast. :-( They left a few there to hold us off so they could make it safely to their keep.

So about this score update I wanted to do with you… I heard there are… ehm… some DB out there at the moment. We could make it a three-way. Only Asura of course. :-)

Only asura can attend

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

So DB doesn’t like not having SMC. Think you brought enough?

4:28am. Sup.

When TC built 5 or more golems to rush DB’s 1/3 the other day was what??

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Only asura can attend

Where can i sign up?

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ev or I will post it on the forums and everyone is welcomed to join. Plenty of time will be given so we can have some fun.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

I Deschain I.4623

But I have to go to university in a few minutes. Nooo. :-(

Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Don’t hate. Hopefully they’re an NA prime guild. DB could use more help during that timeframe. More fun fights for everyone.

Welcome to T2!

Like every server hasn’t had transfers. Our transfers just happen to be awesome and incredibly good looking.

^

Hello TC & FA, remember me, my name is January

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

But I have to go to university in a few minutes. Nooo. :-(

It will be this weekend! I know finals are going on this week for some people so

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

score update:

Attachments:

ruby
[SONG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

5 alpha golems.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

It seems DB really needed those transfers. Nice work, TC and FA

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

5 alpha golems.

I think I have the screen shot showing this. I’ll check to see if I can find it or if I deleted it when I cleared out my folder.

Edit.. It got deleted. I know it was 5 alphas and 1 Omega.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

had fun @ DBBL Redwater Lowlands this morning.

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Is DB falling apart already?

Kinda getting the feeling they’re outmanned right now.

We were ticking +460 twelve hours ago, so no, I don’t think we’re falling apart. TC is still stronger during NA prime on weekdays, I think, but I haven’t really noticed any drop in activity on our end.

Except it’s guild mission/living story night for most guilds so yes tonight there is a drop

DB is doing fine, they dont have high NA numbers so yeah we are doing better during NA times.

We actually have good NA numbers just not on a couple days a week. Been like that for a while. I expect DB to be out in full force tonight

^ this

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

QQ night crew? I’d cry too if I couldn’t get my sleep in.

Don’t let the weaksauce of the few taint the tasty goodness of the many. FINGER! MOON!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

It seems DB really needed those transfers. Nice work, TC and FA

Any fellow GoT fans sees the irony here? An individual trolling about guilds switching sides while in a guild named after a mercenary band (stormcrows) known for flipping sides when faced with losing.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

(edited by little ceasar.9254)

in Match-ups

Insignia.6345

Forget oceanic coverage, night capping, band wagons, QQ’ing, arrow carts. Which server can take the best update picture? I’ll start, BEAT THIS.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

This is to the thieves of Tarnished Coast who were playing on FABL. Last night around 9pm eastern time… A few of you were messing around with us up at the Northern supply camp. I was the terribly played mesmer that you seemed to like targeting. I had to be bad, you guys took me down so darn quick. And I swear, you ignored my fellow buddies…just to get me, every darn time I showed back up.

I guess I just suck…and you were pretty good. I think there were two or three of ya….there were more of us than you. My question is….what was yer build. Specifically to the guy that kept coming for me. I know its a stealth build…not sure on weps….didnt live long enough to pay attention. And was having enough fun to come back and give it another go. You rarely stayed in stealth for long…

You’d get yer attack…stealth, attack, stealth….. Ive delt with my fair share of thieves. But this is very aggressive….fast paced in and out close up stealth attacks. And would love to read up on the build/playstyle. Got a lvl 60 thief that I wouldnt mind trying this on.

Maybe this seems so different than others in the past because of my new computer build. Cuz I have zero render issues with max settings now, compared to two months ago. Heck i catch myself stopping now and then and looking at details that my HD 6950 didnt show, that my SOC gtx 680 does show.

either way….would love to hear from ya.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Yeah, I saw this coming lol:

[EA] Noobles =/= [RE] Noodles

:) Think he thought Noobles was someone else.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

EU we need EU at TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Forget oceanic coverage, night capping, band wagons, QQ’ing, arrow carts. Which server can take the best update picture? I’ll start, BEAT THIS.

I like mine more :P

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Insignia.6345

I like mine more :P

You and your big ol’ fancy graphics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Actually NA is kicking tail too. We just spent the past few days farming gold to help transfers instead of doing WvW. To the person saying we have too many numbers… together we were able to queue up that map you guys were already queued up on : )

OK.. you guys are awesome etc etc. You guys got more guilds etc etc, none of my business, nothing new for us SEA Toasties, but I’m just curious about this 2nd or 3rd post from you guys saying that the other server has a map queue. Pls enlighten how YOU are sure that the other side has the same map queued? Or did you mean something entirely different?

When we see a group of 100+ players in one spot on the map, we assume it is a full queue. I take it by the posts around here that the assumption is quite accurate.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Challenge Accepted!!!!!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Yeah, I saw this coming lol:

[EA] Noobles =/= [RE] Noodles

:) Think he thought Noobles was someone else.

That is what I’m guessing also but had to defend Noobles

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

OK.. you guys are awesome etc etc. You guys got more guilds etc etc, none of my business, nothing new for us SEA Toasties, but I’m just curious about this 2nd or 3rd post from you guys saying that the other server has a map queue. Pls enlighten how YOU are sure that the other side has the same map queued? Or did you mean something entirely different?

When we see a group of 100+ players in one spot on the map, we assume it is a full queue. I take it by the posts around here that the assumption is quite accurate.

100+ … assume… assumption… accurate…

Oooookay!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

Wagonbrand will fail here once they hit Tier 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

This is to the thieves of Tarnished Coast who were playing on FABL. Last night around 9pm eastern time… A few of you were messing around with us up at the Northern supply camp. I was the terribly played mesmer that you seemed to like targeting. I had to be bad, you guys took me down so darn quick. And I swear, you ignored my fellow buddies…just to get me, every darn time I showed back up.

I guess I just suck…and you were pretty good. I think there were two or three of ya….there were more of us than you. My question is….what was yer build. Specifically to the guy that kept coming for me. I know its a stealth build…not sure on weps….didnt live long enough to pay attention. And was having enough fun to come back and give it another go. You rarely stayed in stealth for long…

You’d get yer attack…stealth, attack, stealth….. Ive delt with my fair share of thieves. But this is very aggressive….fast paced in and out close up stealth attacks. And would love to read up on the build/playstyle. Got a lvl 60 thief that I wouldnt mind trying this on.

Maybe this seems so different than others in the past because of my new computer build. Cuz I have zero render issues with max settings now, compared to two months ago. Heck i catch myself stopping now and then and looking at details that my HD 6950 didnt show, that my SOC gtx 680 does show.

either way….would love to hear from ya.

Hey! i was running as a member of that group, each of us have a completely different build so unless you can offer any descriptors it will be difficult to help ya out.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

lol, it was pretty fast paced. I remember an assura( I think there was and assura thief there, lol) and a humie. It was the human that got me both times. The location was was the behind that building northeast of the actual supply camp. Where guys like to hide in it. I think I was the only mesmer there. I run a full power/precision/crit damage build. Tossin out phantasms like candy and usin blink/invis when possible.

The thief that i havent played much in a good while is built off of Wild Bill’s from youtube. P/D build.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

lol, it was pretty fast paced. I remember an assura( I think there was and assura thief there, lol) and a humie. It was the human that got me both times. The location was was the behind that building northeast of the actual supply camp. Where guys like to hide in it. I think I was the only mesmer there. I run a full power/precision/crit damage build. Tossin out phantasms like candy and usin blink/invis when possible.

The thief that i havent played much in a good while is built off of Wild Bill’s from youtube. P/D build.

I think i know which of us you are talking about in this particular engagement- when gets back on i’ll give him a shout.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Welcome to T2!

Like every server hasn’t had transfers. Our transfers just happen to be awesome and incredibly good looking.

^

Seriously.

Wasn’t FA “Isle of Jaspenwood” for a while? And I seem to recall TC claimed a number of CD guilds at the very least, and I imagine there were others.

In typical fashion, it’s all fine and well when someone transfers to your server. But they’re bandwagoners if they go elsewhere. And, heaven forbid they actually left your server – then they’re maggots who were never worth your time to begin with.

Having said that, I understand poking fun at those who always have to be on the winning side. But ‘to cast the first stone’ and all that.

in Match-ups

BAITness.1083

100+ … assume… assumption… accurate…

Oooookay!

You mean you didn’t have DBBL queued? There were over 100 players fighting just outside of TC spawn, it was like an ocean of red. Good fights either way. I was just saying that after we had the celebratory welcome omen zerg we brought similar numbers to fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

if you saw that you need new contacts my advice, as at least off and on an on now again we are outmanned on TCBL so what 100s in one place re you seeing ?

or is it 1+1 …………OMG TC zerg ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Welcome to T2!

^

Seriously.

Wasn’t FA “Isle of Jaspenwood” for a while? And I seem to recall TC claimed a number of CD guilds at the very least, and I imagine there were others.

In typical fashion, it’s all fine and well when someone transfers to your server. But they’re bandwagoners if they go elsewhere. And, heaven forbid they actually left your server – then they’re maggots who were never worth your time to begin with.

Having said that, I understand poking fun at those who always have to be on the winning side. But ‘to cast the first stone’ and all that.

I was also going to point out that DB’s first week in tier 3, FA received many guilds worth of transfers and completely kittened up what could have been a balanced tier 3 for like a month.
Why?
Because they wanted to move to tier 2 and not get stomped on. (It’s almost like… it’s the exact same thing we did…)

And yet here FA are being the most vocal about our transfers.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Welcome to T2!

^

Seriously.

I was also going to point out that DB’s first week in tier 3, FA received many guilds worth of transfers and completely kittened up what could have been a balanced tier 3 for like a month.
Why?
Because they wanted to move to tier 2 and not get stomped on. (It’s almost like… it’s the exact same thing we did…)

And yet here FA are being the most vocal about our transfers.

Look look! FA did the same thing we are doing that makes it right!!! Own it DB or should i say WB- its okay to do what you do but you’ll get flak. No big deal right? Own it.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Rawnoodles: Welcome to DB – Omen Gaming Community! [OMEN]

I dont think we really care about the guilds that move to DB, theres a reason you have a server website to welcome new guilds there. As far as this thread, who cares about night capping. DB has had the SEA coverage for as long as i can remember the new transfers dont change anything about that. It seems all the new faces on DB are the ones doing the most talking esp RE. Every DB person talking shiit to some1 has a RE tag on here yet you guys only fight when you have 25+..give it a rest alrdy. OG dbers please put the choker on your dogs.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

BAITness.1083

if you saw that you need new contacts my advice, as at least off and on an on now again we are outmanned on TCBL so what 100s in one place re you seeing ?

or is it 1+1 …………OMG TC zerg ?

Yeah I should have been more specific. I meant on DBBL, there was a TC zerg with a tail stretching from its spawn into lake tower, around the tower, and through the tunnel. We brought our own zerg with similar numbers and had a lengthy good fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

You mean you didn’t have DBBL queued? There were over 100 players fighting just outside of TC spawn, it was like an ocean of red. Good fights either way. I was just saying that after we had the celebratory welcome omen zerg we brought similar numbers to fight.

I think i know which fight you were referring to.

No there wasnt a queue but we were queued slightly earlier that night, and had lost maybe 30% of our number.

From my prespective, you had us outnumbered quite handily.

You had 2 distinct groups who tried to flank repeatly.

Our cmdr was drunk btw lol.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: holojiejie.1029

holojiejie.1029

Hah, what feels wrong about this transfer, compared to all the other ones, was that it was a stack onto an already dominant timeslot.
I didn’t mind the IOJ Oceanics going to FA, the CD SEA crew to TC, the NA groups going to DB. But when you stack onto an already dominant timeslot, it kinda hints that you want to
1. help push a server to another bracket
or
2. don’t want to be challenged and become stronger.
That being said, Omen does not field much right now, so it kinda lost itself in the sea of red DB names. You guys should of gone to FA, or even lower CD/SBI. Anyhow, welcome to T2!