05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

It would take A LOT for TC to collapse. The server pride is so strong and widespread that I can’t think of a guild that wouldn’t go down with the ship. ANet would have to (further) destroy the game type before I think you’ll see TC fall.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Why are people talking about any server from Tier 2 dropping? They all are stable and each are very very strong lol. If JQ ever drops to tier 2 haha we’ll see.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris L.4217

Chris L.4217

“The night is darkest just before the dawn.” (But I am not sure the dawn is coming :P)
I think this is a chance to ameliorate our weak point of WvW. A crisis is also a turning point,isn’t it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Score update with Otto Maggic from TCU.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iamx.9683

Iamx.9683

I have an important message to deliver to the citizens of Dragonbrand.

An immortal walks among you.

The tale goes as such—my guildies and I were doing what we could to protect the yaks walking from the Vale supply camp to Bay on DBBL, reset night, and admittedly not doing too well as two stealth spam thieves were basically trolling us. 

One of them a bit harder than the other. 

“Dragonbrand General”, was his name, armed with the Legendary Quip, had decided to take up residence between Briar and the supply camp, waiting in the ninja cata spot of the tower for our fluffy yaks to spawn, for him to mercilessly slaughter. 

And it was indeed merciless. He would appear, and disappear. It was like fighting a ghost that stacks bleeds and is nigh untargetable. We looked downright foolish trying to stop him. 

Little did I know how foolish trying to stop him was.

Eventually, fed up of the situation, I took a trip back to the spawn and purchased one of those Stealth Disruptors. I knew the thief liked to hide by the tower, so we posted there as bait. “Lure him over the trap, and then we’ll have his worthless invader hide”, I told my guildie.

And for a moment I actually thought this would work.

He did indeed walk right into the trap, with all the confidence of someone who is used to abusing cheap tactics for easy victory, I mean, when all you have to do is hit 5 and then 1 until you win or your opponent gets tired and leaves, why would you even blink at the thought of two players retreating from you into a narrow passage? Nothing has made you have to -think- while playing this game before, after all.

Then things got interesting. 

Swiftness buffs activated and ranged attacks blazing, we madly hunted down the enemy General, who we thought must have been in a mad panic, a dash for his life. He ran, and he ran, but it was no use, it turned out, without his stealth spam, he was just another squish. Not too far from the ninja cata spot, we down him behind the tower. Eyes gleaming murderously we get ready to enjoy our long awaited kill.

Except… Right after hitting the down state.. The Dragonbrand General vanished.

Now I am aware, thieves are a sneaky sort. I also am not fully versed in the Stealth Disruptor’s features, whether the Revealed persists on down, or anything like that. What I am aware of though, as I have my own 80 Thief, is that it is not possible through any combination of the downstate teleport and the stealth move, to get so far away from a chasing Ranger as to escape their pet AI aggro. Correct me if I’m overlooking something, but I am 97% sure.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! You have a right to know.

I don’t care if were enemies ;c… this Dragonbrand General needs your love. ~<3

Kosí(annoying thief) ~ Skybeans(annoying d/d ele)
Reckless Bravery [rB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Why are people talking about any server from Tier 2 dropping? They all are stable and each are very very strong lol. If JQ ever drops to tier 2 haha we’ll see.

JQ dropping may very well see three T2 servers fighting to lose and stay in T2. LOL

And for the love of all that is holy, can we please stop quoting that ridiculously borked up (albeit very well-written!) post? No need to add three pages of text for a one-line reply. Cheers! xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

jq isn’t falling to t2 anytime soon if ever they r gaining elo right now while db is loosing and with the help of the other 2 t1 servers they r getting a lot of new fresh blood looking at them

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I know last week I challenged both FA and TC I hang up on DB to try to beat us and you guys did wonderful. Props to TC for the win. FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

For the next 2 weeks I’m in California on vacation and most of CO is going through training while I’m gone and may not be fielding everyday like we normally do.

I’m on the beach, enjoy the beginning of summer!!

Have fun Mayo.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

To the P/D DB General outside north camp, good duels. I couldn’t quite kill you but I got close. xD

Fun fights,

The Phantasm Mesmer :$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

We interrupt your forum drama and chest thumping to bring you a score update!

huh, cool looking toon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

jq isn’t falling to t2 anytime soon if ever they r gaining elo right now while db is loosing and with the help of the other 2 t1 servers they r getting a lot of new fresh blood looking at them

Good. As much as I enjoy fighting BG, I have no desire to be in T1, especially with T2 being this competitive and fun.

Additionally, no guarantee that it would be DB moving to T1 anyway. Although it’s too early to tell really, DB might very well find itself Red next week. T2 is definitely anyone’s game. Love this tier.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

A stable tier 2 keeps folks entertained. I think the three servers should be happy there is so much action to be had.

Pffffft, stable is just another word for stale. Same old, same old, really.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

I have an important message to deliver to the citizens of Dragonbrand.

An immortal walks among you.

The tale goes as such—my guildies and I were doing what we could to protect the yaks walking from the Vale supply camp to Bay on DBBL, reset night, and admittedly not doing too well as two stealth spam thieves were basically trolling us. 

One of them a bit harder than the other. 

“Dragonbrand General”, was his name, armed with the Legendary Quip, had decided to take up residence between Briar and the supply camp, waiting in the ninja cata spot of the tower for our fluffy yaks to spawn, for him to mercilessly slaughter. 

And it was indeed merciless. He would appear, and disappear. It was like fighting a ghost that stacks bleeds and is nigh untargetable. We looked downright foolish trying to stop him. 

Little did I know how foolish trying to stop him was.

Eventually, fed up of the situation, I took a trip back to the spawn and purchased one of those Stealth Disruptors. I knew the thief liked to hide by the tower, so we posted there as bait. “Lure him over the trap, and then we’ll have his worthless invader hide”, I told my guildie.

And for a moment I actually thought this would work.

He did indeed walk right into the trap, with all the confidence of someone who is used to abusing cheap tactics for easy victory, I mean, when all you have to do is hit 5 and then 1 until you win or your opponent gets tired and leaves, why would you even blink at the thought of two players retreating from you into a narrow passage? Nothing has made you have to -think- while playing this game before, after all.

Then things got interesting. 

Swiftness buffs activated and ranged attacks blazing, we madly hunted down the enemy General, who we thought must have been in a mad panic, a dash for his life. He ran, and he ran, but it was no use, it turned out, without his stealth spam, he was just another squish. Not too far from the ninja cata spot, we down him behind the tower. Eyes gleaming murderously we get ready to enjoy our long awaited kill.

Except… Right after hitting the down state.. The Dragonbrand General vanished.

Now I am aware, thieves are a sneaky sort. I also am not fully versed in the Stealth Disruptor’s features, whether the Revealed persists on down, or anything like that. What I am aware of though, as I have my own 80 Thief, is that it is not possible through any combination of the downstate teleport and the stealth move, to get so far away from a chasing Ranger as to escape their pet AI aggro. Correct me if I’m overlooking something, but I am 97% sure.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! You have a right to know.

So… We waited… For this post to end. Sorry the forum messed up your story. I think its a cool read

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

A shout out to the TC commanders today, can’t count the number of times you save ql from doom!

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

A shout out to the TC commanders today, can’t count the number of times you save ql from doom!

Well, Dr Doom did lose to Squirrel Girl once… so yeah. It’s hard to fear doom.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Hopefully my adorableness will make up for cutting off TC’s score.

Attachments:

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Props to FA last night on EB, who saw us manically trying to save SM from a DB invasion (ultimately losing SM), and took the strategic opportunity to push our third and take Langor, and almost Bravost. People who say you don’t have the numbers certainly didn’t see the masses of you I saw out there last night. I was the one manically building the treb in Bravost to take out not one, not two, but the FOUR trebs you guys had set up at Umber. I’m glad all those endless hours I’ve trebbed paid off, cos I was sweating there for a bit.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

For two weeks we fought, while our brothers and sisters rested, for two weeks we held the land against superior numbers, two weeks have passed, and our sisters and brothers are back, and we at the coast do not stand alone !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squirrelbane.2510

Squirrelbane.2510

Props to FA last night on EB, who saw us manically trying to save SM from a DB invasion (ultimately losing SM), and took the strategic opportunity to push our third and take Langor, and almost Bravost. People who say you don’t have the numbers certainly didn’t see the masses of you I saw out there last night. I was the one manically building the treb in Bravost to take out not one, not two, but the FOUR trebs you guys had set up at Umber. I’m glad all those endless hours I’ve trebbed paid off, cos I was sweating there for a bit.

+this.
FA were awesome in EB today. Great numbers but even better strategy.
There was one point (bout 12 hrs ago now..) where we (TC) were heading back from ogres towards Umber and hit a FA zerg head on……..but no. They executed a perfect pincer and annihilated us. It was painfully beautiful.

If you guys get more numbers and can do the same kinds of things without becoming, ya know, zergy, it would be frightening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackLotus.8349

BlackLotus.8349

TC has held bay all night through several attempts to take it on DBBL. So many epic fights!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

TC has held bay all night through several attempts to take it on DBBL. So many epic fights!

Looks like AvP with those weird alien thingies on the backs :|

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Incredible fights last night. Some of the most fun in WvW I’ve had…ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Nightlight, Dejya, Rhyme, and guildies plus TV, TCU, EP and MOON? That’s epic fun right there. Pow.

Home renos have kept me away too long.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Why is DB doing so bad now? From winning by over 80k to losing badly in 3rd, are they just not showing up? What exactly is going on.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Why is DB doing so bad now? From winning by over 80k to losing badly in 3rd, are they just not showing up? What exactly is going on.

List of reasons in my estimation:

1) They’re farming gold for transfers. They said they were done with this last week, but who knows.
2) They’re burned out. They pushed hard hard hard for many weeks straight. Before they got to T2… Sometimes you need several weeks of downtime to recoup and push hard again.
3) Their (fairweather) transfers are bummed that their dreams of T1 aren’t going to be realized anytime soon, and have become demoralized.
4) TC is finally back in full force after taking a haitus for a couple weeks. See point #2.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

They are apparently farming for gold to bring more bodies over. They’ll be back, I have no doubt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Their current transfers aren’t enough so they have to go pay for more. :P

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I’d like to thank all the guild leaders over on FA for the alliance last week, we never would have won without you. Pm me for the monetary rewards we promised and we can work out a new deal for this week.

Mission accomplished ladies and gentlemen

Couldn’t believe how many people we got into TS.

Excuse me, I am going to go fight a bear.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m going to clear this up for everyone.
(Pre-Transfers)
1) DB was in T3 for months with hopes of making into T2 because we were frankly to big for T3. However, we all know glicko is moronic and in order to continue to gain points you need to keep increasing your score. The problem was the Mag/Yak’s had almost no night coverage ( why is this a problem, you are thinking) so our NA crew (which was small as you guys remember) had to work extra hard to make sure we could keep our score the same or increase it. This went on for weeks, where DB would be outmanned in our home BL trying to defend while at the same time trying to win by over 200k at the end. Finally that day came where we would get to move into T2.
(Transfers)
2)The 1st two weeks DB was excited to be in T2 and we wanted to prove to people that we could win in T2 and not just because of our SEA (amazing) crew. So that is what happened.
3) By the third week, I think the past couple months caught up with us and the new transfer guilds (which we needed to stay in T2) started farming gold for either their members or other guild’s members. (I’ve been on DB but I’m farming some coin to help some CO members transfer).

So it’s a combination of these things. However, you will still find DB fighting!

P.S. I lied this will be my last post this week
P.S.S. Thank you for the kind words

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

I’d like to thank all the guild leaders over on FA for the alliance last week, we never would have won without you. Pm me for the monetary rewards we promised and we can work out a new deal for this week.

So, did you want precursors or straight up gold for this week? Also our RPs have thrown in a nice ERP package if you wish to go that route…

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

So, did you want precursors or straight up gold for this week? Also our RPs have thrown in a nice ERP package if you wish to go that route…

Funny story, BT converted into a RP guild a few weeks back.

It’s much better this way.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

If your matchup is lagging more then usual, please support this!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Please-turn-them-off-and-on-again/first

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Now you can not only wipe zergs, but you can tell them afterwards that you were just RPing wiping their zerg.

Don’t forget to set up a keybind for walking! We’ll know you’re on the clock for us if we see you RP walking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Made another pvp video. Enjoy!

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Now you can not only wipe zergs, but you can tell them afterwards that you were just RPing wiping their zerg.

Don’t forget to set up a keybind for walking! We’ll know you’re on the clock for us if we see you RP walking.

Noted – I’ve got my keybind set up!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Do you wanna know what has happened to Dragonbrand? The militia is out farming in Southsun. When I go there, I can pull a dozen rares and one exotic an hour. Not to mention the greens and blues and the occasional white. How can you compete with +200% to Magic Find?

We regularly have a que to get in to Dragonbrand’s Southsun instance! Now, I am not saying that TC/FA is not in the same boat. But, our militia has learned how to work together and I feel like it is one of the reason why Dragonbrand works as well as it does. We are Dragonbrands fodder. We are not afraid to charge into a zerg to die valiantly. Our repair bills are badges of honor when we see that keep flip in the distance.

To the WvWvW guilds out there, do not despair. Your militia will be back and help put us back in first. Just be patient. We are still here, we have not lost guilds or people to other servers. Think about it, we started losing when the Southsun had +200% MF. Coincidence? I do not think so.

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

To the WvWvW guilds out there, do not despair. Your militia will be back and help put us back in first. Just be patient. We are still here, we have not lost guilds or people to other servers. Think about it, we started losing when the Southsun had +200% MF. Coincidence? I do not think so.

Don’t sweat it, nobody expects DB to drop from T2. Even without your recent T1 transfers you’re still stronger than all of T3, and over a hundred points ahead in Glicko. Your core is just as strong as FA and TC’s, so unless something drastic happens in T1 we’ll all be here in T2 a long time together.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Score update!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Oh Gods they were playing Ace of Base at the gym this morning and then I got KFC so now all I hear in my head is "all that she wants... is a tub of gravy". Make it stop!

Just like the trolly talk. Every server can’t be gangbusters every single week. Stuff. All that. But really. The 90s. Bwhaaahahaha...

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

TC isn’t surprised.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Frosty had lots of fun in DB Garrison!

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It is! Lots of crumby stuff I never wanted, like spikes and valuable scrap metal.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

Oh Gods they were playing Ace of Base at the gym this morning and then I got KFC so now all I hear in my head is “all that she wants… is a tub of gravy”. Make it stop!

Just like the trolly talk. Every server can’t be gangbusters every single week. Stuff. All that. But really. The 90s. Bwhaaahahaha…

aaand now it’s in my head. thanks. :/

:P

HoD

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

The best part was the snowman bouncing past me yelling “RUUUUNN!!!”

Made my day

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

The best part was the snowman bouncing past me yelling “RUUUUNN!!!”

Made my day

Haha fun!

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

FA just blew my necro into the south inner SMC gate. I mean into some lil crack on the side. I was alive for the whole painful process. Someone get a squeegee on a stick to get me out please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Fun open-field fights today in DB BL with TC. You guys have my respect. Anyone who says TC doesn’t rush out to meet you in open field is BSing.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Fun open-field fights today in DB BL with TC. You guys have my respect. Anyone who says TC doesn’t rush out to meet you in open field is BSing.

Thanks, our little insurgency in the DB-BL’s been great fun this week all ‘round, whether holding forts against a relentless tide of militia or big open battles. I’m always happier with my feet on the ground rather than stood on a wall or fighting doors

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

*gets popcorn

This is quite the battle outside of south gate bay on tcbl!

Attachments: