05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I don’t know about you guys… but TC can totally bend time.

Ungh. World of Warcraft flashback. “I guess it doesn’t bend that way.”

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

The reason i love being on TC is because we crush peoples dreams. Kaineng fell few weeks ago and now its your turn to fall.

Man I’ve waited literally day’s to quote this. Hahahaha!!!!

I assure you this isn’t a pervasive attitude on TC. We and FA do seem to be something like T1 gatekeepers, but watching KN fall was downright depressing. The last thing I ever want to see again is for a server to implode. Keep it up guys! T2 is the place to be!

We know but it’s hard for people to not pass up ripping that quote.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I don’t know about you guys… but TC can totally bend time.

Ungh. World of Warcraft flashback. “I guess it doesn’t bend that way.”

That’s what she said.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Official : RE vs VeT

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

You probably want to update your recruitment message then : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/RE-Red-Essence-Funding-WvW-players/first#post2039290

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

You probably want to update your recruitment message then : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/RE-Red-Essence-Funding-WvW-players/first#post2039290

What a very… interesting thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

T2 is fun. Not going to lie. I really do miss the ninja stuff from T3-T5 though.

DB has done the impossible, they have helped FA and TC to begrudgingly get along with each other on the forums… I am floored by this!

This was our plan all along. We saw how much T2 tore you guys a part and it broke our hearts.

Now kiss.

So are you guys going to make BG and SOR make up too?

BG and SOR are like two bitter exes. We hate each other but we secretly still love each other.

JQ has slept with BG and SoR. We are quite the kitten :P

lol. you forgot your toothbrush at our house

I and the rest of TC are very… hurt.

No one can match TC and BGs love.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

nArF!!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Man, I’ve waited days to quote this.

I gave up on tutoring when I had some weed smoking kid say “Do you think I should relearn the multiplication tables?”

I looked at his parents and said, “I am sorry. I cannot help here,” ending any hopes of a career in education.

I…uh…erm….narf?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Not sure why the other servers think Fort Aspenwood needs to scramble to recruit players from other servers. Ok, ok….we aint dominating right now. I still dont see the need for some massive influx to one up the other two servers. Now dont get me wrong, I’m all for players choosing to come here on their own free thought. And glad to see Jenar and the TVB team land on our shores. And any other group that chooses to.

I also believe that Fort Aspenwood is known well enough…. that guilds and even the “lone wolfs” can see if we are worth the blood, sweat and tears to sign his or her makers mark. To swear an oath. To defend the homeland with honor and duty.

Ok, I may have got carried away there, hehe. But really, I think we are doing fine…and may pull a few supprises on ol’ TC and DB in the next coming weeks.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Ok, I may have got carried away there, hehe. But really, I think we are doing fine…and may pull a few supprises on ol’ TC and DB in the next coming weeks.

or until Anet changes the match-up system on all of us! Less than 1 week until we learn about the new system.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Good luck FA!

To my fellow TCers, brace yourselves this maybe worse than prime Kain. For the toast!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

The reason i love being on TC is because we crush peoples dreams. Kaineng fell few weeks ago and now its your turn to fall.

Recall this last week?

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shezu Tsukai.8291

Shezu Tsukai.8291

FA has a lot of PvEers that are enjoying the large amount of rare+ drops in Southsun right now.

Plus I watched another TC/DB Zerg say hello to one another then go in separate directions in FA BL. We know what you are doing.

Verum et Vitae

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Plus I watched another TC/DB Zerg say hello to one another then go in separate directions in FA BL. We know what you are doing.

Ugh. Not THIS again. You have GOT to be kidding me.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

No one can match TC and BGs love.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Usagi – I’m going to die of “cute.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Good luck FA!

To my fellow TCers, brace yourselves this maybe worse than prime Kain. For the toast!!!

We’re trying to get there to help. You’re still FULL!! What are all of you doing on there!? Back away from the cookies and go to bed already

TC

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Good luck FA!

We’re trying to get there to help. You’re still FULL!! What are all of you doing on there!? Back away from the cookies and go to bed already

We have a staggeringly massive PvE crowd. I’d love to see some old KN crew join up with us though!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

FA has a lot of PvEers that are enjoying the large amount of rare+ drops in Southsun right now.

I was kinda surprised. I always just assumed that TC would have a larger PvE population, but there was an overflow for Southsun more often on FA then TC, at least for when I was playing.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris L.4217

Chris L.4217

DB reconcile with TC? What a nightmare:( (except pve map)
I think it was a provocation but they just didn’t attack each other.

Our situation is good recently. Thanks for efforts of everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

I was kinda surprised. I always just assumed that TC would have a larger PvE population, but there was an overflow for Southsun more often on FA then TC, at least for when I was playing.

many see this as a way to gain a decent amount of gold to fund their WvW experiences. Also, a few people i know and I, myself, have gotten precursors from the instigator chests so……. :P

I try to WvW but as of now Southsun is just to tempting, you can grind gold, rares, and it is also a good lvl’ing place as of now for those that was to level a new WvW toon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Recall this last week?

Sorry about keepin 4th…. It’s really not a good number on us anyway

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I think I need a new timezone. Being one of the few people awake when all of dragonbrand’s oceanic and asian players are in WvW gets so very dull after the supply/upgrades accumulated by the ‘day’ shift runs out, and it finally comes down to numbers… which we don’t start to get back until I’m about to go to sleep (or already have).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Good to see FA get a few transfers. T2 is in a perfect place right now with three “sort of” evenly matched servers (though TC will kick our backsides once their PVE population flocks to WvW for dailies!).

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

I tried to duel a warrior from Tarnished Coast, but they wouldn’t respect the dueling rules. I almost had them down.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Yessssss

More db / fa to kill in southern borderlands

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

So, TVB has arrived on FA

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay! ♥

So when TC wouldn’t pay for TVB’s transfer they came to FA instead?

Well, we didn’t pay for them either.

That’s good

Sorry for the needed clarification……TC(some benefactor) did offer to “assist” with our move, a nice healthy amount. WE turned it down. (I personally glad we did.)
As I stated in another post we were looking for various things in a server and found what we wanted/needed on FA, so we farmed our own gold and moved over 30+ players over to FA and have enjoyed each day here thus far.

TY Eva, you all have been very welcoming to us….see you out on the map!

Wait wait wait… so I have to kill you and Kittidel now? This is not cool! >:O

WAIT WAIT…..no…..don’t kill us! *points at TC. You’d kill a Baby and a Kitti? Granted this Baby and Kitti carry big swords but that is just for….uh….trimming our nails.

ps: I like pickles.

Glad to see FA getting a fresh injection. What happened to Viking Jorun? Did she decide to take a break from the game or something?

We (EP) saw several TVB players out in FABL last night. Thinking of which, we had a ton of fun staging those north-camp fights. Some of those went on for a good 20 minutes. Our little group held you all off in Garrison for quite a while as well. Really fun fights! Looking forward to more!

In other news, DB seems to have opened a can of WA-40 the past two nights. Dat SEA coverage! I think the news of DB’s death was greatly exagerrated.

In other other news…..I freaking love Agg. Great attitudes, beastly on the field of battle. <3

Thanks for the love & we’ve been excited about meeting both FA and TC in the field every night we come out! It’s like it’s never-ending, and I hope it stays that way. We had a lot of fun in FA bl last night even though at one point the outmanned buff was haunting me every time I looked at my buffs, haha.

Pleasure being in the tier and hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

So, TVB has arrived on FA

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay! ♥

So when TC wouldn’t pay for TVB’s transfer they came to FA instead?

Well, we didn’t pay for them either.

That’s good

Sorry for the needed clarification……TC(some benefactor) did offer to “assist” with our move, a nice healthy amount. WE turned it down. (I personally glad we did.)
As I stated in another post we were looking for various things in a server and found what we wanted/needed on FA, so we farmed our own gold and moved over 30+ players over to FA and have enjoyed each day here thus far.

TY Eva, you all have been very welcoming to us….see you out on the map!

Wait wait wait… so I have to kill you and Kittidel now? This is not cool! >:O

WAIT WAIT…..no…..don’t kill us! *points at TC. You’d kill a Baby and a Kitti? Granted this Baby and Kitti carry big swords but that is just for….uh….trimming our nails.

ps: I like pickles.

Glad to see FA getting a fresh injection. What happened to Viking Jorun? Did she decide to take a break from the game or something?

We (EP) saw several TVB players out in FABL last night. Thinking of which, we had a ton of fun staging those north-camp fights. Some of those went on for a good 20 minutes. Our little group held you all off in Garrison for quite a while as well. Really fun fights! Looking forward to more!

In other news, DB seems to have opened a can of WA-40 the past two nights. Dat SEA coverage! I think the news of DB’s death was greatly exagerrated.

In other other news…..I freaking love Agg. Great attitudes, beastly on the field of battle. <3

Thanks for the love & we’ve been excited about meeting both FA and TC in the field every night we come out! It’s like it’s never-ending, and I hope it stays that way. We had a lot of fun in FA bl last night even though at one point the outmanned buff was haunting me every time I looked at my buffs, haha.

Pleasure being in the tier and hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Just an additional shoutout. I’ve enjoyed the skirmishes i’ve had with Agg and look forward to more.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

epic fight at DBBL for the hills. It was soo much freakin fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Just an additional shoutout. I’ve enjoyed the skirmishes i’ve had with Agg and look forward to more.

Agreed. Look at the fights last night on FABL. Did we really need to fight in the open field outside of south bay? No. Why did we? Because it was super fun.

I know PPT is important and all, but sometimes it is great to just zerg v zerg just for the fun of the fight.

Go TC!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Since I am stuck on JQ assisting with the transfer for a few more days – and the rest of my guild is too busy having fun in WvW. I wanted to pass on a message from my guildies that they have been having a ton of fun fighting FA and TC. We are looking forward to bring a full force out from reset night – and we will be starting a weekly FIRE tradition next week in WvW so watch out for it!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

(edited by MarauderKing.4572)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

I just wanted to give a shout out to Oogie from DB I believe? Me and him went round and round on my ranger, and we both came so close to getting each other down, but he eventually won. He even bowed afterwards, so I invited him to a party, and thanked him for such a great one on one. We chatted a bit, and it was really nice! So DB if you ever see a little asura ranger try to party up with you, it’s always to thank you for a good time. =)

Sin the Insane
Asuran Ranger from CRZY

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

I love it when two servers come together for a common goal.

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

score update. hnnng

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ll just leave this here:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

DB just ticked +545. Is TC and FA falling apart?

And DB just ticked for 5, what’s your point?

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

That person was trolling. They aren’t from Dragonbrand, haha.

Geeze, TC is really rolling out the numbers earlier than usual. Interesting day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

As usual FA, we’ll exchange the cash for today’s services at TC’s tavern in divinity’s reach.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

and what a glories moment this is. good job toasters!!

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

FA owns way too much on that pie. ;D

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

NaRf!!!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

NaRf!!!

Aw that’s not really NARF-y, that’s more server pride. It’s not putting anyone down.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

That person was trolling. They aren’t from Dragonbrand, haha.

Geeze, TC is really rolling out the numbers earlier than usual. Interesting day.

I am guessing kids are out of school for the summer.

Must be why DB was doing so well this morning.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

NaRf!!!

I meant it as server pride, sorry if it seemed like NARF. I would never do that.

FA owns way too much on that pie. ;D

can it be cake? cake taste better, especially zerg cake!

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Would you believe I had 19/20 downed before they killed me? Hehe, TC is my favorite opponent by far.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

That garrison….

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I think I need to change my underwear now ….

Gah, that was unbelievable, lol.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Yes, FA does things like go off and fight randomly while people are taking their garrison or keeps. On the other hand, TC and DB will run right past you if they need to get somewhere and defend something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I think this is the first time I’ve seen a WP from an enemy on our garri XD

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

(edited by Vespirisa.1497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Would you believe I had 19/20 downed before they killed me? Hehe, TC is my favorite opponent by far.

So by WvW “not going well” is “what we want”…still tanking your score for a ranking system which is changed in a week (Glicko)?

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate