10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Who in the world is commanding jq on ebg? Like kitten are you doing man, make up your mind.

LOL that must have been Molasses Muscles. hahaha he’s…an ok guy. Bet he’s a new commander or something. I dunno…

I hear JQ paid 5k gold for him to transfer from SOR. Thanks JQ for taking our main EB pug commander off our hands

We heard you guys paid him 5K to come and troll us.

so a total of 10k gold he raked in. This guys is not amateur :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Speaking of trolling.. welcome to the JP acheesements. That first jump is a doozy.

Haven’t done this since the start of the game.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

great wee night last night in SoR BL looks like we’re not going to get much sleep this week

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: bestplayerEva.9301

bestplayerEva.9301

Where do you guys get this from. Gaia is the decision maker on guild matters so she made the 10k. We made no profit. That isn’t how we roll. We never even asked for gold but 5k would have been nice I admit.

Who in the world is commanding jq on ebg? Like kitten are you doing man, make up your mind.

LOL that must have been Molasses Muscles. hahaha he’s…an ok guy. Bet he’s a new commander or something. I dunno…

I hear JQ paid 5k gold for him to transfer from SOR. Thanks JQ for taking our main EB pug commander off our hands

We heard you guys paid him 5K to come and troll us.

so a total of 10k gold he raked in. This guys is not amateur :o

in Match-ups

bestplayerEva.9301

This is great for laughs. But to the truth Fan had nothing to do with it. It was someone entirely different. He just liked us because we were nice. We definitely didn’t make a single gold profit. But it is fun to see the price keep going up and soon might be 20k. Now I have to go join the pugs again.

I’m not sure what’s fannwong thinking about how guild Musa makes a difference… I don’t want to be rude to MM, but that guy isn’t very good for JQ ppt. He needs to seriously learn from one of the guilds.

Any link to the post by Fann? I seriously think JQ is getting a bad deal buying him.

in Match-ups

bestplayerEva.9301

Wrong and wrong. We are a ‘small’ guild for sure. And he knew we were a small guild. He knew all of us because we were small. If you want guild info ask Gaia she is our genius leader.

what? 5k? only? wait..per head or per guild?

His Guild MUSA was the one that was paid a ton of gold to transfer to Jq, the buyers thinking it was a large wvw guild, Ugly fied/Molasses Muscles didnt get squat

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

JQ just papered SoR’s Bay WP in JQ BL 30 min ago. Thank You BG for helping out. We shall be friends..for 1 tick :-p

Here is the footage before the new build where we had 10+ omega golems rushing it. http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3127736 (~8 min). You can see the /cheer spam from SoR when the new build counter ticking down..

I don’t have the video of us actually capping it after the new build because I messed up my twitch (still trying to figure this out).

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

bestplayerEva.9301

And I would have had that tree to if he didn’t meddle. And I said near perfect. And now I am more powerful than ever.

wow that guys is already in JQ? he was on BG a 2 months back, even pugs were confused when following him around.

i remember he said he was rank 2 in the world in map chat then has a perfect build he would not die in battle, after 5 mins he was killed by a random sor pug while he was killing Oakheart in eb.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Where do you guys get this from. Gaia is the decision maker on guild matters so she made the 10k. We made no profit. That isn’t how we roll. We never even asked for gold but 5k would have been nice I admit.

I don’t know about the source but…
Rules to follow after jumping ship
Rule #1 – Deny any rumour about being offered gold if it is false.
Rule #2 – Deny any rumour about being offered gold even if it is real.
Rule #3 – Always remember to mention self-funded.
Rule #4 – If Rule #3 is unlikely to work, drag the guild leader in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ just papered SoR’s Bay WP in JQ BL 30 min ago. Thank You BG for helping out. We shall be friends..for 1 tick :-p

Here is the footage before the new build where we had 10+ omega golems rushing it. http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3127736 (~8 min). You can see the /cheer spam from SoR when the new build counter ticking down..

I don’t have the video of us actually capping it after the new build because I messed up my twitch (still trying to figure this out).

I hate my voice but it was a fun cap.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

As the founding member of – I’m A Emo Bieber [COIN], I take offence to that remark Shifty.

And Im still looking on JQ bl many many hours later and waiting for [COIN] to “Wipe [IRON] off the map” that they claimed to be on their way to do. 3 guild groups, full map blob… and they still didnt do it. I really need to get rid of my 25 stacks of bloodlust but it just wasnt possible tonight

Mind you, whilst they were attempting to do this they lost 2 keeps and gained nothing with the move other then a couple of fun fights.

I was very impressed with their skills, wiping while outnumbering us and losing ppt in the process, some people ar just not general rank material. Still its not worth beating yourself up over it, its just a game after all.

Don’t wanna butt in but … A blob Eu guild that should be playing in Eu … , playing in Na where there are only a few eu to almost none Eu around …

Don’t u think u r in a wrong place bro ?

Just in case about hb or rk. They have only 10-20 and they don’t even play everyday.

Ok, re-read my post, look at the part where i say they was outnumbering us…………….. it was 3 organised BG guilds working together and they had greater numbers and we still won, so it wasnt just pugs before you come back with that argument.

Dont you think you need to learn to read bro ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Hey jq do you think you can buy phantasmal for us, best commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

We should offer to help JQ win if they do so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

what happened to that guy commander from EU, that moved to BG, whats his name Captain Kid ink was it or something. we really need him now.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paz Shadow.9715

Paz Shadow.9715

You gotta admit, at the end of the day this week has been pretty awesome so far…. all three servers are neck in neck for first place! IMO one of the more fun weeks in WvW in a long time, even with queue issues.

Green Eye of Grenth | PR Officer | JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

JQ really needs to push it, they’ve been behind by 10k for awhile. You got two more nights to do a serious push.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Vol.5241

You gotta admit, at the end of the day this week has been pretty awesome so far…. all three servers are neck in neck for first place! IMO one of the more fun weeks in WvW in a long time, even with queue issues.

It’s a great match-up but horrible gameplay.

I must wonder where the score would be at if WvW had no skill lag.

Queue’s I can deal with, skill lag I absolutely loathe.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Match-ups

bestplayerEva.9301

So they paid for a guild that built a line of balistas from umber to ogre…. They might have paid other guilds 5k but I assure you it wasn’t us. It wasn’t even 100 gold.
If you see some 2 ft asura walking around with pockets so full of gold they are dragging on the ground, that is me.

I don’t know about the source but…
Rules to follow after jumping ship
Rule #1 – Deny any rumour about being offered gold if it is false.
Rule #2 – Deny any rumour about being offered gold even if it is real.
Rule #3 – Always remember to mention self-funded.
Rule #4 – If Rule #3 is unlikely to work, drag the guild leader in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

If you see some 2 ft asura walking around with pockets so full of gold they are dragging on the ground, that is me.

hehe, just like the end to Duck Tails: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

To the [DARK] guardian in EB jsut a few mins ago, thx for the 1v1, shame you always had to run away to the guards whenever you had low hp, and nice to see you can gank 4v1. Keep improving, maybe in 7 weeks you can gank 7v1

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

EU PvDoor guild complaining about being outnumbered.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

We should offer to help JQ win if they do so.

That guy is a legend has he got the ultmiate technician wvw title yet ?

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I took a week and half break from the game due to burnout

Here is the usual Score update.

I would also like to comment on 2 things

1)Whats with the kitten lag

and

2) This que system is kitttening me kittened up

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

So says the guy who has already been on SOR, JQ, and now BG all in the past 2 months as it’s obvious those who transfer this many times amongst the 3 in this short a span is looking for a server with the least amount of resistance and PvDoor capabilities.

IF BG don’t win leagues where will you transfer next? Tarnished Coast?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

Can’t we all just get along. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Where? Cant seem to find the post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

BG guarding on the wall for Sor’s push on bay in BGBL. They make a cute couple.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Seems common practice to get rid of a WPed keep. Every server does it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DillyRoX.4790

DillyRoX.4790

It’s not 2v1, it’s 1v1v1, and if there’s ANY server in all of GW2 that doesn’t try to benefit from the movements of the other servers it is 1 too many. Should the 3rd party simply not make any movement while the other 2 servers are battling it out? Nonsense. Enough with the crying already, just appreciate the fact that all these massive battles result in A LOT of loot for all of us.

Jacqui Sparrow – HB

in Match-ups

Vol.5241

The people who complain about 2v1 only complains when it happens to them.

When they do it…

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

There was no 2-1 until we heard guardian D Fifth was logging off, we seen it as our chance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

It’s a great match-up but horrible gameplay.

I must wonder where the score would be at if WvW had no skill lag.

Queue’s I can deal with, skill lag I absolutely loathe.

I’d have to agree. I can’t say that I’ve logged out any night this week feeling like I had fun. Most of the encounters have been horrible skill-lag fests, and the frustration is compounded by the fact that I play a Necro. From what I hear in some time zones, the gameplay has devolved into stacking Staff Guardians spamming 1. Forget that. No stupid finisher, server pride or questionable bragging rights is with worth that.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I saw SoR Sea ticking +270 most of the time today.

It seems Wahas attempt at demoralising our SEA earlier on in the year failed

I don’t know between Waha and Tarkus that is pretty scary. Plus NYS+SONG run more than ATM does on any given day lol.

Are you sure your counting right?
You might have a counting reputation as IRON..

Lets do some quick fire maths:

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

And my Keep Lord does some amazing flying hax to your pawn and takes it!

(If only that actually happened, Lords having a mind of their own instead of standing in a cold room waiting for a blob to walk over him)

I don’t know man I’ve seen those keep lords do some crazy things. We were doing a karma train last matchup and some kitten dropped a merchant next to a buffed champ. He killed half our zerg at once. I was dying of laughter on TS cause I was sitting back and watching lol.

^^ Tell me this was in Bay last Thursday. We (few TC) were in the water watching the merch / red arrows doing the same thing. We thought your commander called for a squishy check/stand on claimer … then we saw the merch and was like “wow, those guys must really need that inventory space”

and TY for the banner drops too (bg/jq – appreciate it)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Crazy lag as usual on EB during late SEA and early EU. Thanks for the fights BG/JQ aswell as the flipping back and forth of SM for the achievment hehehe

xoxo

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Crazy lag as usual on EB during late SEA and early EU. Thanks for the fights BG/JQ aswell as the flipping back and forth of SM for the achievment hehehe

xoxo

I always knew that IRON guild was a PvE guild!

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I saw SoR Sea ticking +270 most of the time today.

It seems Wahas attempt at demoralising our SEA earlier on in the year failed

I don’t know between Waha and Tarkus that is pretty scary. Plus NYS+SONG run more than ATM does on any given day lol.

Are you sure your counting right?
You might have a counting reputation as IRON..

Lets do some quick fire maths:

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

And my Keep Lord does some amazing flying hax to your pawn and takes it!

(If only that actually happened, Lords having a mind of their own instead of standing in a cold room waiting for a blob to walk over him)

I don’t know man I’ve seen those keep lords do some crazy things. We were doing a karma train last matchup and some kitten dropped a merchant next to a buffed champ. He killed half our zerg at once. I was dying of laughter on TS cause I was sitting back and watching lol.

^^ Tell me this was in Bay last Thursday. We (few TC) were in the water watching the merch / red arrows doing the same thing. We thought your commander called for a squishy check/stand on claimer … then we saw the merch and was like “wow, those guys must really need that inventory space”

and TY for the banner drops too (bg/jq – appreciate it)

We watched it flip and said f it. Let’s just wait it out. (We had karma’d around the map probably 15x by this point so we all sort of needed a merch. When the call was made someone was kitten enough to pull the out right next to the buffed lord.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

xoxo

i lead our mass pve farms, champ farms and Teq world events

we have people slacking on 8k achievment points that need to be higher!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

xoxo

I always thought that was a mandatory req for you guys 8k achievement points lvl 20+ and 20g to Shifty on invite

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

They can’t help it if people hide in their keeps

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

xoxo

I always thought that was a mandatory req for you guys 8k achievement points lvl 20+ and 20g to Shifty on invite

I just hit 3k AP. Gkick incoming…

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

This was so much fun!

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Seriously JQ.
Stop leaving Bay everytime u see us.
Coin/RK/HB/Pugs blob FTW

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

So says the guy who has already been on SOR, JQ, and now BG all in the past 2 months as it’s obvious those who transfer this many times amongst the 3 in this short a span is looking for a server with the least amount of resistance and PvDoor capabilities.

IF BG don’t win leagues where will you transfer next? Tarnished Coast?

I understand that this is just a snide remark because your mad at what I said, but Ill give you the answer to your question. I don’t intend on going anywhere. I have no problem with leaving my server. But the decision is one for my guild. They seem to be completely dedicated to BG so I highly doubt I will leave. However, I do want to go play in EU servers and play EU prime time at some stage as an experience to see how those servers operate, much like what I have done with NA servers. So at some stage I probably will leave, even if it is only temporary, but I wouldn’t leave over something as simple as the results from leagues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I would actually be 100% for that if we could pull it off.

This is what I had from earlier in the page before I got demoralized by the fact that I messed up SoS’s matches and didn’t want to do those again…

JQ    3 1 1 1 2 2 1 = 27
SoR  2 1 2 1 1 1 3 = 27
BG    1 2 1 3 1 1 2 = 27

It requires BG to throw the 4th week match, which is impossible naturally, but could be done because its Maguuma (they will definitely push as hard as they can). We 3 would all get first. I really want SoS and Mags to tie for 3rd as well, but it’s such a pain to plan without too many thrown matches (shooting for none), and I don’t think its possible to get one of them to tie with TC.

TY for out of the box thinking! I posted on another thread that it would be easy for BG and SoR to manipulate a tie. I’m completely for a 3 way tie. Heck, I’d go with a 6 way tie if it’s statistically possible. Just to show what we can do as a community when we work together.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Seriously JQ.
Stop leaving Bay everytime u see us.
Coin/RK/HB/Pugs blob FTW

Just for the record, art you from Iron?

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

This is what I had from earlier in the page before I got demoralized by the fact that I messed up SoS’s matches and didn’t want to do those again…

JQ    3 1 1 1 2 2 1 = 27
SoR  2 1 2 1 1 1 3 = 27
BG    1 2 1 3 1 1 2 = 27

It requires BG to throw the 4th week match, which is impossible naturally, but could be done because its Maguuma (they will definitely push as hard as they can). We 3 would all get first. I really want SoS and Mags to tie for 3rd as well, but it’s such a pain to plan without too many thrown matches (shooting for none), and I don’t think its possible to get one of them to tie with TC.

TY for out of the box thinking! I posted on another thread that it would be easy for BG and SoR to manipulate a tie. I’m completely for a 3 way tie. Heck, I’d go with a 6 way tie if it’s statistically possible. Just to show what we can do as a community when we work together.

Heh, watch Anet global ban us all for score manipulation. =P

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

JQ    3 1 1 1 2 2 1 = 27
SoR  2 1 2 1 1 1 3 = 27
BG    1 2 1 3 1 1 2 = 27

Well unless Anet decides to use start of server ranking as the tie breaker, then that would be terrible… for SoR and BG.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aycee.9162

Aycee.9162

JQ    3 1 1 1 2 2 1 = 27
SoR  2 1 2 1 1 1 3 = 27
BG    1 2 1 3 1 1 2 = 27

Well unless Anet decides to use start of server ranking as the tie breaker, then that would be terrible… for SoR and BG.

Or total points over the season

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

With only 67 hrs, 45min (271 ticks) till match 1 ending, JQ is behind by 9279 points from first place.
In order for us to get to first, we have to maintain an average of 34 PPT more than both servers per tick.
We shall fight till the end, its still doable!

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

With only 67 hrs, 45min (271 ticks) till match 1 ending, JQ is behind by 9279 points from first place.
In order for us to get to first, we have to maintain an average of 34 PPT more than both servers per tick.
We shall fight till the end, its still doable!

Or just maintain 34 more stomps then them while remaining even xD