10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

In the past 3 days I have killed over 4000 magumma roamers on my level 21 hammer / scepter/torch guardian without dying.

It’s true because I posted about it on a forum and anyone who denies it is a clear troll that should go back to farming the krait event.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hello Saucians and Magswaggers. (Video to follow)

[SG] would like to thank everyone for the fights this week. We stopped srsbzness after Monday, and did a running of the bulls Tues, and Weds a thief night. Our most fun fights were vs PYRO, whom I think we play next week? PYRO feel free to holler at us Mondays if we can we will come on the map and conduct a violent bag exchange @@

Here is a member video from CJ.

SG/Emp vs AGG/EP 1:00-5:00
SG vs Ark 4:57
SG/Emp vs SoS/Mag 3way zergfest N camp
SG vs INC 14:30
SG vs AGG 15:42
SG vs AGG 17:10

http://youtu.be/cljNKr5uTOk

Any Magswags have a video from Monday of SG vs Pyro by the Vurm, I would like to see @@

[SG] recognizes that JQ has a ton more wvw players than SoS and Mag. We would like to salute those wvw players on SoS and Mag that came out to fight on the battlefield and on the forums despite this fact.

/Salute

[SG]

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

JQ just wasn’t as big fans of MLP as Jericho so he felt out of place

So what are JQ fans of then? Cowboy Bebop?

JQ are fans of having a good time

Mag loves MGQ and SB3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

In the past 3 days I have killed over 4000 magumma roamers on my level 21 hammer / scepter/torch guardian without dying.

It’s true because I posted about it on a forum and anyone who denies it is a clear troll that should go back to farming the krait event.

This guy didn’t get the memo about how people who say things about kill #’s are actually taking screen caps…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Dude I got a memo from the king of the internet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Decklan, that was for your mom.

-The King

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I don’t want to hear that from someone who beats dogs

But they tried bitting my little asuran hand off

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

I don’t want to hear that from someone who beats dogs

But they tried bitting my little asuran hand off

Electri bit first. She bites. HARD >.<

in Match-ups

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Its kind of nostalgic seeing MERC on JQ, in a horrible wave-of-red kinda way, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

So the only thing SOS really accomplished this week when they were in conclusion with JQ, was make JQ players have it more easy than they would have had.
Was this really smart? Did you enjoy making it easier for them?

SoS has a lot of history with and respect for JQ. Whereas it seems you guys go out of your way to be jerks, on the forums at least. I know who I’d rather ally with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Better question who isn’t a fan…of amazing anime.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Its kind of nostalgic seeing MERC on JQ

Im really happy Merc is in JQ. Especially fighting alongside the Merc veterans is awesome.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I always lose interest in playing a few days into the match after it becomes clear there’s no one worth roaming around to find. I know it’s better overall to be in gold league, but I do miss EB.

Ebay lost more than a few to TC, including the core of GF.

Not sure that is accurate. GF seemed to have lost some of their better players in the transfer.

That’s what I said. He misses Ebay roamers, and most of the good ones were GF now TC. So Ebay might not be as fun for roaming now~

I think it is the opposite.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Its kind of nostalgic seeing MERC on JQ

Im really happy Merc is in JQ. Especially fighting alongside the Merc veterans is awesome.

We couldn’t resist calling out “inc FOO zerg” the first night we came over. We love working with JQ, especially in oceanic where JQ has been historically weak.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

[SG] would like to thank everyone for the fights this week. We stopped srsbzness after Monday, and did a running of the bulls Tues, and Weds a thief night. Our most fun fights were vs PYRO, whom I think we play next week? PYRO feel free to holler at us Mondays if we can we will come on the map and conduct a violent bag exchange @@

Any Magswags have a video from Monday of SG vs Pyro by the Vurm, I would like to see @@

[SG] recognizes that JQ has a ton more wvw players than SoS and Mag. We would like to salute those wvw players on SoS and Mag that came out to fight on the battlefield and on the forums despite this fact.

/Salute

[SG]

I died a little on the inside from all the clicking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

I always lose interest in playing a few days into the match after it becomes clear there’s no one worth roaming around to find. I know it’s better overall to be in gold league, but I do miss EB.

Anyone on JQ who does run around solo is a tanky condi mesmer with perplexity, or a condi engi with perplexity, its a perplexapalooza.

Honorable Mentions:
~Condition damage perplexity staff ele, yup.
~Perplexity headshot thieves
~The perplexity GUARDIAN without wards, kudos to you sir.
~The nine necro signet of spite special forces squad waiting to condi bomb me from out of sight at virtually any time during any fight.
~Mace/shield – Greatsword warriors, also known by their Indian name: Kites for Seven Seconds, because Skull Crack.

I love you, JQ, you are an enigma of a server, an example of what permanent exposure to tier 1 can do to someones mindset as a pvp’er

Embrace the Cheese, the cheese is love, the cheese is life.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

/Salute

[SG]

Should uncover that minimap of yours so we can see how many JQ actually has in each engagement.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Entioch.6594

/Salute

[SG]

I died a little on the inside from all the clicking.

Hey now, they didn’t click their auto-attack, or their dodges, (which is unbelievably a thing) give credit where credit is due.

Hidden Sin[ONI]

in Match-ups

Bammit.4796

Looking for JQ solo roamers, pls advise. Lol oop, jk, there are none.

Still hunting… kitten ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

But how do you get SOS to understand that whether they come in 5th or 6th, it doesn’t matter?

PPT doesn’t matter to SOS, what matters is WXP. Hence, pick the path of least resistance and stick to it. Does that explain things much?

If the only thing you cared about was WXP with little to no resistance, then you my as well have tried to tank to get in silver league.

You could have had so many more empty keeps and towers doors to beat on and would have gotten a lot more WXP. Just surprised since most WvW players get bored of doing that real fast and prefer to actually have someone to fight. I wouldn’t be able to stay awake myself.

You might want to transfer to SBI since they seem to tick 650 an hour a lot every night. They must be running around beating on doors a lot. Sounds like your kind of matchup.

in Match-ups

Bammit.4796

Looking for JQ solo roamers, pls advise. Lol oop, jk, there are none.

Still hunting… kitten , perhaps Boon is too much PVEunich ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I’m still sitting on that footage. I’ll get it up eventually.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

But how do you get SOS to understand that whether they come in 5th or 6th, it doesn’t matter?

Why are you blaming SoS? The wxp train is what drives this stuff, on all servers, not just SoS. You cannot stop our train from blindly running around taking whatever they can, so why expect SoS to do it?

I thought most players were in WvW to actually fight players not beat on doors and take stuff defended with only a handful of players. Some actually enjoy challenging fights. Hint: you can get your WXP from taking JQ towers and keeps also. But then you would have had to actually work hard for it.

If SOS had focused on JQ on their side of the map, and Mag had done the same, then the whole match would have been more fun for everyone IMO. Or at least those not looking for easy mode boring fights. JQ’s massive zerg would have had to constantly split up and fight on two fronts. I think a lot of them would probably have preferred the challenge of that instead of running in a circle steamrolling everything.

Basically when you and JQ focused on Mag at the same time, it made it easy for JQ to wipe Mag off the map. And then of course when they were done with that and got bored, they started on SoS and wiped your stuff off the map. You could have delayed them from doing that or maybe even prevented it had you hit them when they were hitting us, instead of hitting us at same time they were.

But it happens like this in every darn lopsided match up like this. I wish just ONCE the 2 weaker servers would focus on beating the big one and leave each mostly alone.

But whatever…play the way you want.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

I just poured a bowl of cereal and found out afterwards I have no milk. Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative?

in Match-ups

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Why are you blaming SoS? The wxp train is what drives this stuff, on all servers, not just SoS. You cannot stop our train from blindly running around taking whatever they can, so why expect SoS to do it?

I thought most players were in WvW to actually fight players not beat on doors and take stuff defended with only a handful of players. Some actually enjoy challenging fights. Hint: you can get your WXP from taking JQ towers and keeps also. But then you would have had to actually work hard for it.

If SOS had focused on JQ on their side of the map, and Mag had done the same, then the whole match would have been more fun for everyone IMO. Or at least those not looking for easy mode boring fights. JQ’s massive zerg would have had to constantly split up and fight on two fronts. I think a lot of them would probably have preferred the challenge of that instead of running in a circle steamrolling everything.

Basically when you and JQ focused on Mag at the same time, it made it easy for JQ to wipe Mag off the map. And then of course when they were done with that and got bored, they started on SoS and wiped your stuff off the map. You could have delayed them from doing that or maybe even prevented it had you hit them when they were hitting us, instead of hitting us at same time they were.

But it happens like this in every darn lopsided match up like this. I wish just ONCE the 2 weaker servers would focus on beating the big one and leave each mostly alone.

Yea, I think you should definitely try this tactic vs BG later…

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

in Match-ups

Entioch.6594

I just poured a bowl of cereal and found out afterwards I have no milk. Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative?

Orange juice, make it happen.

Hidden Sin[ONI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

To the BLNT thief: I’d be happy to point you in the direction of some great PTSD-recovery and group therapy resources.

Love,
AoN Hammer Train

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Juice.

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

JQ plays to laugh from the safety of their t3 towers while they pelt you with cannonballs.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

How full is your bladder at this point in time?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

amanda.6178

If you start questioning your life choices, the resulting existential crisis should provide you with enough tears to make due. Enjoy the salty sweet taste of despair.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

amanda.6178

Also, thank [deity] it’s Fri—-

Wait, never mind. Five more weeks of thoroughly tenderized horse burger.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Pretty empty. Most people are suggesting juice but I have no juice =(

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

If SOS had focused on JQ on their side of the map, and Mag had done the same, then the whole match would have been more fun for everyone IMO.

Sure, but you missed the point. Why are you blaming SoS for the fact that this didn’t happen? Not like Mag was doing any different.

PS – I play on mag not SoS.

in Match-ups

amanda.6178

Looks like the only breakfast appropriate beverage option you have left is coffee or blood.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

So the only thing SOS really accomplished this week when they were in conclusion with JQ, was make JQ players have it more easy than they would have had.
Was this really smart? Did you enjoy making it easier for them?

SoS has a lot of history with and respect for JQ. Whereas it seems you guys go out of your way to be jerks, on the forums at least. I know who I’d rather ally with.

Ah I remember the days of getting beat up by SoS for 8 weeks straight.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Some of the fights we had last night.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

JQ plays to laugh from the safety of their t3 towers while they pelt you with cannonballs.

That reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the French Knights

IF you have not seen that movie, do

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

amanda.6178

That reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the French Knights

IF you have not seen that movie, do

Your mother is a murrellow and your father smells of omnomberries!

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Anyone on JQ who does run around solo is a tanky condi mesmer with perplexity, or a condi engi with perplexity, its a perplexapalooza.

Honorable Mentions:
~The nine necro signet of spite special forces squad waiting to condi bomb me from out of sight at virtually any time during any fight.
~Mace/shield – Greatsword warriors, also known by their Indian name: Kites for Seven Seconds, because Skull Crack.

I love you, JQ, you are an enigma of a server, an example of what permanent exposure to tier 1 can do to someones mindset as a pvp’er

You haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until you meet BG’s roaming guilds who pack hunt with those builds LOL

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It’s going to be interesting, as SoS hasn’t seen BG since the T1 days. We’ll just have to make sure we hunt down all the quislings who left us (J/K no hard feelings, but we’re still going find them and stomp them LOL)

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Looks like the only breakfast appropriate beverage option you have left is coffee or blood.

Eat it dry + or melt marshmallow’s and butter and mix in the cereal.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

This is interesting reading for those of us who were for a 2v1 against JQ.
http://gw2wvw.org/?region=1&tier=1

Apparently JQ played it almost evenly (slightly more against Mag, probably all from Monday) and SoS and Maguuma focused more on each other than JQ.

Let’s see if we can work on this in two weeks. SoS and Mag have the highest RNG compatibility in all of WvW so we will see each other when the league is over and can get back to bashing each other then (unless it’s SBI, in which case we’ll both beat them up on principle).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I tried using water once.

……don’t use water.

Eat it dry!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Cowboy Bebop…cowboys in space.

JQ may be the Space Cowboy; but SoS is the only Gangster of Love.

Maguuma can be Maurice.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Let’s see if we can work on this in two weeks. SoS and Mag have the highest RNG compatibility in all of WvW so we will see each other when the league is over and can get back to bashing each other then (unless it’s SBI, in which case we’ll both beat them up on principle).

Doesnt work unless most of the main commanders are tolerant towards transgressions. The WXP train folks are going to go where it is easy for them to go, they wont care or pay attention to a plan. If you cannot look beyond that, then it will simply not work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

Apparently JQ played it almost evenly (slightly more against Mag, probably all from Monday) and SoS and Maguuma focused more on each other than JQ.

How dare you use statistics in this thread!

Noz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

Honorable Mentions:

< solo roam without a condi build :O!
have fun playing vs bg who roams in groups 2-4 and all have perplexity.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Doesnt work unless most of the main commanders are tolerant towards transgressions. The WXP train folks are going to go where it is easy for them to go, they wont care or pay attention to a plan. If you cannot look beyond that, then it will simply not work.

I understand, but we did this pretty well in the latter half of the first week of the season.

I think at the very least we can work on it in two weeks so that we will be in the habit for when week 7 rolls around and we can stand a pretty good chance of making TC sweat (probably not, but it’s worth a shot and it could make things interesting).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The thing with sites like that is there’s zero way for it to show where bodies are allocated because it assumes all objectives take equal effort.

example: mag bl and jq bl are queued all NA, but a 15-20 man on SoS BL takes equal or more objectives for mag.

In the same situation, SoS could have queues pounding against JQ at night, but a 20 man sent to mag BL would yield more objectives. Outside of Anet providing an API that shows current queue data (bodies per map from each server) then it’s kind of worthless for determining effort exerted.