Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Avlis you old man, come southcamp lets fight some noobs haha

Grimkram [sS]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Actually had quite a good time last night on the FSP border. First we tried running around the map and finding some fights. All we found was the occasional straggler or the blob he was running to. Then we had the brilliant idea of taking a tower and have the fights come to us. Oh how this worked. Some truly spectacular fighting inside briar once the walls went down. MmmmmMmm cookies.

A normal man sleeps at night

This be the forums no normal ppl be here.

TDA

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I wish Kodash would run in smaller groups, my bags are getting full all the time.
Their players are just as good as the mindless zerglings from blobbadon`s mouth.
Shoutout to Judge, BT, TDA and Crow (hope i spelled it right) for the nice skirmishes we had this weekend.
Rock on

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

I wish Kodash would run in smaller groups, my bags are getting full all the time.

The usual blah-blah about every single server community (except for Vizu and Elona on weekends) running only as clustered cluster-kittens except the one the moaner is playing on. If you are really not able to find any decent numbered encounter against Kodashian players, you sure are blinded by your egomania…

Solo-wise and concerning small encounters (5vs5+) I am still a bit disappointed about the lack of quality. Yesterday on EB was a joke – I could solo groups of up to 4 jumping at me, and stomp all of them which even Elona did not offer. Later on different borderlands it got better but still no challenge…
Well, you have some decent guild groups on FSV, some of which we met when running with our guild group later and today. I guess yours wasn’t one of them since you would’ve had many chances to get to learn many of our small(ish/er) groups, giving you some tough encounters. Oh well…

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

How embarrassing FSP, using AC view cheats to take out our AC’s inside behind the gate. The doors weren’t even upgraded either at Ogrewatch. I thought your server was better than that. Shame on you.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

The usual blah-blah about every single server community (except for Vizu and Elona on weekends) running only as clustered cluster-kittens except the one the moaner is playing on. If you are really not able to find any decent numbered encounter against Kodashian players, you sure are blinded by your egomania…

Solo-wise and concerning small encounters (5vs5+) I am still a bit disappointed about the lack of quality. Yesterday on EB was a joke – I could solo groups of up to 4 jumping at me, and stomp all of them which even Elona did not offer. Later on different borderlands it got better but still no challenge…
Well, you have some decent guild groups on FSV, some of which we met when running with our guild group later and today. I guess yours wasn’t one of them since you would’ve had many chances to get to learn many of our small(ish/er) groups, giving you some tough encounters. Oh well…

lol give me a break.
You stay in your towers hugging your precious ac`s and only come out when you have a blob.
Its quite obvious that you only care about points since you run from most fights and just try to defend what you have.
Saying that you have small groups roaming is just a blatant lie. We roamed the whole weekend and the only guild groups we met were from Gandara.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

So far dissapointed with the matchup, nothing more then blobs, from all 3 sides.

We been on all 3 borders, and gladly come across Punk once, which was a nice fight untill the Kodash blob come rolling over.

Hope if the week continues there will be more guild groeps roaming around, instead of holding hands inside the blob.

VoTF

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

How embarrassing FSP, using AC view cheats to take out our AC’s inside behind the gate. The doors weren’t even upgraded either at Ogrewatch. I thought your server was better than that. Shame on you.

Hey, you can hit those ACs without using a view cheat, there is a little height advantage there infront of the gate where you are higher then the ACs in Ogre Watch. Try it out tommorow or anytime soon when it’s less hectic and you will see that you can this those. Shame you’d think we would do that.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

(edited by Hiddo de Beste.4680)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Thanks to FSP guilds for providing some fun, wasn’t too great yet so far, but have had worse I suppose. Haven’t seen anything impressive from kodash yet, but the week is still young

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

You stay in your towers hugging your precious ac`s and only come out when you have a blob.

Yeah, you caught me in the act right there… m(

Its quite obvious that you only care about points since you run from most fights and just try to defend what you have.

nod sarcastically If one is on the short straw of the number games, this is the common statement one is giving out every once in a while. Pretend that most of our (guild) groups do not exist. Whatever makes you feel less bad about presenting a not-so-great performance.

Saying that you have small groups roaming is just a blatant lie.

Saying we don’t is a lie or just a remark of stupidity. I play on Kodash since head start, and you have yet to give prove to me all the blood-lusting players and groups never existed.

We roamed the whole weekend and the only guild groups we met were from Gandara.

I roamed alone, duo, in small groups, with 10 to 15 guild mates and also sometimes ran with the zergs and most groups I or we met were other groups of us… ;(

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thanks to [MS] from Kodash for nice skirmishes @ GBL earlier today :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

I think its only worth hitting kodash … And hitting them hard make this match up even calling all gandara …. FSP destroy them …
GvG still open for yaks 15/20/25 looking forward for tomorrow

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

Kodasch blobs haha best joke ever. seems you never play against elona reach nor vizunah square.

And a player form fsv who also run in a 20 man guild wants to talk about roaming and smalscale? better learn to press more than skill 1 and f1 earthshaker.

Grimkram [sS]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

So, with this cute Kodash thief for the past hour systematically bugging into every keep and tower’s walls in Gandara borderlands, wiping off all placed siege from the inside, does anyone still wonder about the current score?

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

gandara has cheater, fsp has cheater kodasch has cheater. sad fact but true

and nobody cares

Grimkram [sS]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

Funny, was about to post the same, but you beat me to it.
So, thanks [JDGE] for some great skirmishes (great fighting spirit, despite being outnumbered on several occasions btw.)!

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by Lemoncurry.2345)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Had great fun yesterday defending hills on Gandara border vs Gandara and Kodash

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

@maeggle – were you roaming in pve ? lol
@dominik – most of the time we run with 10-15. Outside of that some of us roam solo or with 2-3 others quite frequently. As for the kodash blobs, i don`t know man, what should i call 50+ groups ?

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ameiko.1072

Ameiko.1072

As for the kodash blobs, i don`t know man, what should i call 50+ groups ?

German style?

Had some great fights in home border yesterday thanks for the loot bags kodash

Krotty the thief|FSP

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZenJii.7490

ZenJii.7490

Blobs everywhere!

Anyways i had fun yesterday on Gandara BL, though i did bite the dust few times.

This week Kodash will have lots of “winning team-joiner” Pugs and therefore the zerg sizes will grow.

But what do you expect? After weeks of facing servers like vizu, elona etc… where you get roflstomped by a 100 man tank, have ridiculous skillags, people are glad to face new oppenents and therefore rush on the BLs.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

But what do you expect? After weeks of facing servers like vizu, elona etc… where you get roflstomped by a 100 man tank, have ridiculous skillags, people are glad to face new oppenents and therefore rush on the BLs.

Aye, this is sad but true. Easy to call Kodash out, but like any server, it’s just a collection of randoms following some (very good) guilds and commanders around. Gandara had the same thing last week; easy matchup against Drakkar’s and RoF, so the Puggies were out in force and we out manned everything… this week? Non of them bother because the WXP training isn’t rewarding them quickly enough. We’re pretty much outmanned on every map atm.

But Kodash, you are winning and will win on points, so perhaps you could start ditching the Puggies, turning off the tags and roaming a little bit more as the week goes on?

Most of us don’t want your stuffs, your towers, your points… merely your loot bags!

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

Funny, was about to post the same, but you beat me to it.
So, thanks [JDGE] for some great skirmishes (great fighting spirit, despite being outnumbered on several occasions btw.)!

Yeah, it was fun trying to take you guys down – in the end there were just too many randoms with you (not to mention it being 2/3am :P). I hope we meet again though, you guys were tough cookies and really play well.

Would you be up for some small scale fights at the windmill, or some 10v10 GvG any time this week?

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

Their players are just as good as the mindless zerglings from blobbadon`s mouth.

Wooha Far Shiverkids and Crydara at it´s best. The high skilled small scale roamers at work. Rofl! Kodash – crush this loot bags!

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

What happened to you my sweet sweet FPS Whenever we encountered eachother, you ran away into your T3 Durios to man all the ACs and make it look like you are AM in disguise… Where is the server with roaming groups who cap camps non stop?

Think you mean FSP? and u usually find the guild groups on BL’s not so much EB, unless needed or guild event is over.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Wooha Far Shiverkids and Crydara at it´s best. The high skilled small scale roamers at work. Rofl! Kodash – crush this loot bags!

Ah hey there sunshine, look who it is Abaddons Mush squishy as hell, win by numbers (sometimes), although painting by numbers is more your mentality. Little translation example of blobaddons map chat:

/Map: Quick everyone on me now!!!
/Map: 5 FSP building a ram at Durios!!!
/Map: Hurry up, we gotta move quick!!!
/Map: why do i only have 63 ppl on me? I need everyone now!!!
/Map: Ok lets move.
/Map: right lets give it to em
/Map: ok they’re dead, good job everyone, get your loot bags.
/dance
/jump
/cheer
/Map: Leave the ram, they may come back and we can hide around corner and do em again.

Go back to ur own thread Billy no mates, your server ain’t wanted anywhere, especially here. I’ve seen more organisation on the Teletubbies. Coming across your blob reminds me of the ending of the Benny Hill show loads of ppl chasing 1 guys across a map.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Kodash sleeping on arrow carts … it’s disgusting.
You pass near a tower and it starts an arrows’ rain… everytime, everywhere.
I can’t really understand how that can be funny… you do nothing. you don’t kill anybody, you don’t get points, you are just a pain in the kitten .

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

dominik.9721

Acs are Kodasch´s tradition. Bought yesterday 750 new arrowcarts. But dont be afraid, I will build them against riverside.

Grimkram [sS]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Daendur.2357

I have 10 acs in my bag … if you want i can mail them to you. I’d prefer to hit ppl face to face, not from a tower’s wall.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

obsessed. go outside and get some sunshine.

although it is brave of you to venture out of your blob to post here! First time for everything!

Really enjoying some solo and duo roaming with my engineer over the weekend, still learning the ropes and it shows with the amount of repair bills I had. Every solo fight I’ve had has been against very good players so kudos to FSP and Kodash roaming people!

Looking forward to the guild action during the week, I suspect there will be plentiful lootbags & repair bills for all servers over the coming days!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

@maeggle – were you roaming in pve ? lol

I hope you don’t expect any genuine reaction, cause you just act like some kitten with a huge case of cognitive dissonance. Won’t argue with that cause it makes no sense to me.

Had some great fights in home border yesterday thanks for the loot bags kodash
—-
Krotty the thief|FSP

Let me guess: you were able to farm some noobies and are really proud of that. Well, have fun with their drops while we have fun with your “awesome” groups of thieves, long bow rangers and ocassionaly some fotm-fear-necro. Had some giggles – though being outnumbered – outplaying several of your groups on Gandara BL in ruins and in front of your spawn’s main gate yesterday.

Kodash sleeping on arrow carts … it’s disgusting.
You pass near a tower and it starts an arrows’ rain… everytime, everywhere.

How can they control the ACs if they’re sleeping? Anyways… What you saw is sth called sentineling a structure. Do you really expect to get stuff for free? Be clever about sieging, but please don’t moan about things that are common tasks in “higher tiers”.

you are just a pain in the kitten .

Guess, those players did what they aimed for, then.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

How can they control the ACs if they’re sleeping? Anyways… What you saw is sth called sentineling a structure. Do you really expect to get stuff for free? Be clever about sieging, but please don’t moan about things that are common tasks in “higher tiers”.

Your “quotation marks” are “funny”.

The overwelming sense of elitism is mildly amusing; “higher tiers” means nothing. Give it a rest chap, this is game, no something important you’re great at. It’s like you think you’re some kind of awesome city dudebro, coming out to the backwaters to talk to us simple country folk. Giggity.

Regardless, many people on Gandara and FSP have played in “higher tiers”. My guild moved from Desolation some time ago. We spent the first few months of this game playing against Viz, Elona, etc etc.

We moved for one very simple reason; the “higher tiers” offer the “lowest base gameplay” and the worst “blobs”. It’s embarassingly simple to watch 80 beat up 60, only to see those 60 beat up 40, and those 40 to beat up 20, and those 20 to beat up 10. You think you’re winning at a game, when in reality you’re simply balancing an equation.

Oh, also, [WdR], up for some GvG? there are many guilds on Gandara and FSP that would happily meet you in the field for a fight; consider it a challenge.

JDGE would meet for 10v10, i’m sure others would do higher numbers. The rules are simple;

• Equal numbers.
  • No stacks.
  • Best of 5 fights.
  • No arrowcarts.

(edited by Parthis.2091)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

Your “quotation marks” are “funny”.

The overwelming sense of elitism is mildly amusing;

I think we are on the same boat here. I did not want to imply any sense of elitism, as I agree with you that the number games are mostly won by superior coverage and Z-mode-zerging. My statement was directed at critizising players for watching keeps and towers – We got some players who are very dedicated about fortifying structures so they can withstand some serious sieges. That’s their way of having fun in WvW. It sounded as if Daendur was complaining about not being presented with points on the silver plate. If he also tried to imply that we would only hide behind ACs, I’d like to redirect to my previous answers to Kaleygh.

Oh, also, [WdR], up for some GvG? there are many guilds on Gandara and FSP that would happily meet you in the field for a fight; consider it a challenge.

We don’t do structured GvG, but we are happy about every decent encounter on the fields. I haven’t finished our raid plan for this week, but today we’ll try to be on Kodash BL and jump BLs every once in a while if there’s nothing to do there. Not sure how many we are able to field tonight, since it’s summer time, but I guess we’ll be 8 to 12 with an additional <5 running somewhere else. If I recognize your guild tag, I may give you a /wave.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

It sounded as if Daendur was complaining about not being presented with points on the silver plate.

You’re misunderstanding. I have never seen BT concerned with taking towers or points, they roam and they do it well! He is complaining about people who have nothing better to do than spend all day on the same arrow cart taking potshots at the roamers who happen to be passing by. Happens to me all the time while solo roaming and its nothing more than an irritation, they aren’t going to kill me while i’m running past and they aren’t going to come out and actually PLAY the game. So what’s the point?

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Daendur.2357

@ maeggle: what i read from you is blablabla we don’t have skill nor balls, so we hide behind RPG’s stuff like scouting, and “sentineling a structure”.
gg hf

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

Hahaha – yeah, exactly like that….
Whatever makes you feel better.

Addendum, sorry – I missed your post:

He is complaining about people who have nothing better to do than spend all day on the same arrow cart taking potshots at the roamers who happen to be passing by. […] and actually PLAY the game. So what’s the point?

I can’t give you a representative answer for some of my server fellows, and I am about to agree with you that this is stupid. We got many untrained players who like a safe harbour (fortification + siege) or zergs, so maybe those were some of them, but not the ones I pointed out. They’d only shoot if there is any real danger. Short conclusion: Yes, this is pointless. A bit more in detail: There are many ways for players to have fun in WvW. Some like to zergs everything down, others like sieges, some like skirmishes, some do GvG for a living, etc.
Most of our guild and I like to have nice fights on the open fields or when trying to claim structures or supply camps. Sometimes we are defending. We’ve got several smaller and medium (guild) groups which have a similar play style, some are even up for structured GvG (i.e. dedicated spot, best-of-n competition, etc) – If you are into that kind of thing, you may ask the EoW guys. If you like to fight in other spots than mills, then we’ll probably meet sometimes this week. It’s just so stupid to claim Kodashians would always zerg or hide, to the point it gets frustrating as it lessens the respect for some players of the opposing sides.

(edited by maeggle.6021)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Heyy we found another spokesman!! Like every DE server has one, all talking the same bs tho! xD Just come out of your tower, fight us out of ac/cannon reach, play the real game, stop the excuses, have fun.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Daendur.2357

It sounded as if Daendur was complaining about not being presented with points on the silver plate.

You’re misunderstanding. I have never seen BT concerned with taking towers or points, they roam and they do it well! He is complaining about people who have nothing better to do than spend all day on the same arrow cart taking potshots at the roamers who happen to be passing by. Happens to me all the time while solo roaming and its nothing more than an irritation, they aren’t going to kill me while i’m running past and they aren’t going to come out and actually PLAY the game. So what’s the point?

ahahah yeah, yesterday i told to my guildies that it seems to be the hero of an action movie … you run and some bad guys with a chaingun fire just behind your feet.
I must record it as an intro for a montage…

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

Think this is the best topic to link this video. Tho the material is from the past month or two, but atleast some FSP people will find themselves in the clips.

I’m sorry that even after I try to compress the video, the youtube can’t still handle my 1080p HD quality so the bigger fights are “bit” pixelated. Try to enjoy anyways.

The Best Casual Guild (Part1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ru5yvS0rPw

See you in the field everyone.

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

fight us

Do you always hide in groups, or are you up to some duels as well, sometimes?

You seriously should spend less time fighting in forum threads and more in WvW. Maybe you would’ve had a chance to see many small or medium sized groups if you didn’t care too much about making a fool of yourself on the forums.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

fight us

Do you always hide in groups, or are you up to some duels as well, sometimes?

No worries, we fought you yesterday. @ the camp above Bay, you might remember.

VoTF

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

fight us

Do you

Yes I do

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

And they lived happily ever after!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Actually had quite a good time last night on the FSP border. First we tried running around the map and finding some fights. All we found was the occasional straggler or the blob he was running to. Then we had the brilliant idea of taking a tower and have the fights come to us. Oh how this worked. Some truly spectacular fighting inside briar once the walls went down. MmmmmMmm cookies.

A normal man sleeps at night

This be the forums no normal ppl be here.

If you think you are not normal then go to doctor. The discussion leave normal people (ppl – whichever you prefer)

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Well i’ve had fun this weekend.
I’d take a match like this any and everytime over stomping servers 9+ ranks below ours
Very little guild events or participation over the weekend so i mostly jumped into 20 man groups solo or dragged some idiot along to die with me.
Seen a lot of smaller groups and good players on Kodash, ive had fun and some of the criticism is pretty unfair imo. I guess i had fairly low expectations though.
Anyway dius should be around for the next few days running 15-20. Looking forward to it /wave

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Even in this matchup, Blobadon haunt us. WHHHYYYYYY

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Think this is the best topic to link this video. Tho the material is from the past month or two, but atleast some FSP people will find themselves in the clips.

I’m sorry that even after I try to compress the video, the youtube can’t still handle my 1080p HD quality so the bigger fights are “bit” pixelated. Try to enjoy anyways.

The Best Casual Guild (Part1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ru5yvS0rPw

See you in the field everyone.

Nice vid with great music You sure know how to WvW

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

You really need scouts on the other servers, TAC?

Hello darkness, my old friend.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

Dear Gandara. Do you really need INT, CNTK and TAC with their pug blob (++?) to kill us?

Attachments:

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I have really been seeing a lot of lack of fighting from FSP on Eternal this week… in all fairness though it seems whenever I command we get 60+ following and scouts become non-existent.
Still, yolo it and charge once in a while That last fight where the AoA blob charged into SM got me dc’d, so you were fighting a leaderless chunk of infantry Currently waiting in queue.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

Really though Gandara, would be nice to have ONE fight without all three guilds + pugs blobbing together :P