12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Thanks to Hail for the GvG and im sry that people from Far Dramapeaks interrupted your very first GvG =(

Certainly lost my respect for Lion guild, they’ve done great on server and been very nice people but don’t know why they decided to do this….

Far Dramapeaks here we go!

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blestem.7564

Blestem.7564

Hi5 to the [BOS] thieves from Kodash, you guys are pretty wicked cool ’n fun to fool around with! <3

Hi5 back
yeah, there was a lot fun to fight against you guys.
see ya

Thief – Assault [BOS]
Guardian – Waldengard [BOS]
Kodash [DE]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Today i look at the Gvg between PunK & Hail and what the hell do the lions Guild from Fsp?
http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/gw237dvnaolt873.jpg

Sorry i dont understand your english, thanks, Hail.

What he is trying to say is that your guild is a prime candidate for natural deselection.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daftendirekt.5280

Daftendirekt.5280

Gratz FSP you are so skilled when everyone is sleeping ^^

Attachments:

[Crim] Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

yea but they are crying like babies when other servers are doing it… XD

Reaper – Anguîsh

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Been a bit hit and miss lately with good fights, doesn’t help that I’m being plagued by some extreme lag at times. I got separated from my group last night (was downed and it took a while before I got rallied, so ended up with a blob between me and my group) and decided I’d just seek refuge in bay (which we owned, it was definitely red). I just had to run through some random enemies and I’d be in… or so I thought.

Once I reached the red portal, all that happened was me rubbing up against it while enemies took pot shots at me from behind. I even went down and rallied once while trying to run into it, but no such luck, it just refused to let me in

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

Hehe, i was part of that and just have to say, we started taking stuff back from Gandara around 4 in the morning. You had our entire bl. So you are saying it’s normal to stay up to 4 and cap everything but not after that? And to the Underworld guy, we were 2 people who started building Omega golems in home bl and then some people joined us to cap it back. We peaked at around 7 players or so. Underworld had a blob to nightcap, that’s why we were complaining when fighting you

I rarely use the forums, probably won’t say anything more this matchup, so i’ll take this opportunity to thank Kodash and Gandara for the fights this week. We may have lost and sometimes it’s frustrating, but in the end, i really don’t care if we lose. We have had some good fights and that’s all that matters. Cheers

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Today i look at the Gvg between PunK & Hail and what the hell do the lions Guild from Fsp?
http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/gw237dvnaolt873.jpg

Yeh bit sad that they build a treb to purposely treb the GvG area.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

@Punk, Ty alot for some of the bets GvG fights we experienced. Alot of good skill on both sides and the draw felt fair.

@Lion, Its officialy war now. Total Lion hunt.

/Osicat

Thank you too, good fights, and Lion do deserve to be hunted now. Just a shame yourselves and lion couldn’t sort it out in a GvG, but after what i seen last night I doubt they would play a fair GvG.

P.S as you say the draw did feel fair, but maybe next time we could decide if PunK gets Judged or if Judge gets Punked

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

P.S as you say the draw did feel fair, but maybe next time we could decide if PunK gets Judged or if Judge gets Punked

Absolutely. We thought it a little unusual to do 10 fights, we normally do 5 (but on reflection 5 is too few to really kitten and counter a group, or to change things if it’s not working).

Next time our servers meet we’d gladly do 11 matches, 10v10 (10v10 is our thing btw… I know you’re a big guild and can field many more… but 10 is where we feel individuals and skill intersect guild fights and movement and strategy; any bigger and it’s just, essentially, small zerg hits small zerg).

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Also 10 vs 10 let more classes matter. A thief in a 10 vs 10 can turn the tide if timed in a timewarp ( <3 Idle ) but in a 20 vs 20 it juts become a spam nr 1 train. This is why we so impressed by the 10 vs 10 versus you Punk. You are a big guild but in smal guild numbers like we in judge normaly roam in yo showed great strength.

/Osicat

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Here we go, enjoy the video

Anyway, this rotation is being intensive, good job everyone.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swpok.4973

Swpok.4973

The point is we wouldnt even have noticed your gvg FSV untill you watch your language and didnt offend AoA on team chat. To that scream on team chat we’ve been runing around, making sure briar is heavily siegied and supplied.

You call as kids, but as far i can remember only kids react so hysteric when someone decide to grab their toys and yesterday night was heave presence of FSV players hysteria on team chat (pity i didnt make any screenshots).

The second case is gvg with JDGE, and we wouldnt have interrupt this if only JDGE did concentrate on gvg not on killing spectators from lion guild.

Anyway, we want to assure you that we gonna interrupt every gvg if either someone decide to offend guild that has done great job for our server’s community or kill our guildies spectators.

Ciao. Liert.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

Just to make this clear lier, you had 1 guy from lion interrupting our GvG since the first round.
This guy was also yelling on teamchat that people doing GvGs should go away because they should cap stuff.

You guy interrupted the GvGs of other peopel in the process, making it obvious that you are wrong, dont try to talk yourself out of this becausey ou were there laughing when we got mad at Lion

I believe that what you did is griefing and you should be bannable in that case. Watch what you’re doing

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

The point is we wouldnt even have noticed your gvg FSV untill you watch your language and didnt offend AoA on team chat. To that scream on team chat we’ve been runing around, making sure briar is heavily siegied and supplied.

You call as kids, but as far i can remember only kids react so hysteric when someone decide to grab their toys and yesterday night was heave presence of FSV players hysteria on team chat (pity i didnt make any screenshots).

The second case is gvg with JDGE, and we wouldnt have interrupt this if only JDGE did concentrate on gvg not on killing spectators from lion guild.

Anyway, we want to assure you that we gonna interrupt every gvg if either someone decide to offend guild that has done great job for our server’s community or kill our guildies spectators.

Ciao. Liert.

Liert, it was you specifically and personally who started the entire lion hunting thing so your guildmates have you to thank for that. As for the spectators, if that was all you were doing we would have left you be (as believe it or not GvG with Punk was quite a bit more important to us). However your guys interrupted and kept hitting us, so we kitten d you, HARD. You guys suck in the open field more than any other guild I have ever encountered, you enjoy hiding in towers behind siege and are quite possibly the most cowardly (and how should I put this, uber german?) guild in the entire EU. You have not done well for FSP, you bring shame upon it and my mighty flame rams upon yourself!

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

ahahah

Attachments:

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Wether it was a Lion who started interupting or a Judge member that couldn’t control himself from killing a Lion spectator, it’s Obvious things escalated. as for those entitled to their gvg it’s an open zone and acting like you can ban people because they don’t follow your rules is even more griefing then the actual griefing it just shows of a misplaced entitlement, however respect for it should be in place.

Also saying Liert was the reason for your Lion hunt cause he emoted/jumped on a Judge corps sounds like once again another misplaced judgement of conflicted ego’s that couldn’t control themselves ^^

Whatever the drama is some guilds have trashtalkers, others have kids who try to ruin it, and following into this drama based on a fart with everyone into it just brings shame to all, let the kids be kids the trashtalkers be trashtalkers and the misplaced ego’s run rampant, just don’t ‘’ Judge ’’ whole guilds for the action of a few, and get followed into it yourself, cause that is the true downfall of respect.

PS: nice vid Kronos.

(edited by LionZero.3479)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izzyzz.6301

Izzyzz.6301

So you started lion hunt coz Liert is eeee… such a lame player and cannot to anything without staying in tower and using ac? xD Seriously? I mean if you want to spend money on my corps coz I have lion tag Im fine with it. :P
Im sure Liert meant AoA guild that was offended and did not get apology for that.
As for open field. We are small in numbers, we do important job for server, that most of ppl doesn’t bother to do. I wont be ashamed of using tactics against opponent. If 5. ppl are holding tower and we fight against blob, sure we wont rush outside tower and get killed. Its not being good player (great fighters in open field) its just stupid.

We have great players as Liert, Forgotten Vision, Sig and others and we have noobies. We aren’t elite guild with only pro players. We believe in team play.

Also most of us is against GvG in WvW. There is possibility to make gvg in spvp since Anet introduced costume arenas.

Cheers ^^

Lexi From Behind – thief || Lexi Delusion – mesmer
[lion] – FSP

(edited by Izzyzz.6301)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

So you started lion hunt so Liert is eeee… such a lame player and cannot to anything without staying in tower and using ac? xD Seriously? I mean if you want to spend money on my corps coz I have lion tag Im fine with it. :P
Im sure Liert meant AoA guild that was offended and did not get apology for that.
As for open field. We are small in number, we do important job for server, that most of ppl doesn’t bother to do. I wont be ashamed of using tactics against opponent. If 5. ppl are holding tower and we fight againt blob, sure we wont rush outside tower and get killed. Its not being good player (great fighters in open field) its just stupid.

We have great players as Liert, Forgotten Vision, Sig and others and we have noobies. We aren’t elite guild with only pro player. We believe in team play.

Also most of us is against GvG in WvW. There is possibility to make gvg in spvp since Anet introduced costume arenas.

Cheers ^^

I believe JDGE challenged you to the GvG in sPvP too

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

So you started lion hunt coz Liert is eeee… such a lame player and cannot to anything without staying in tower and using ac? xD Seriously? I mean if you want to spend money on my corps coz I have lion tag Im fine with it. :P
As for open field. We are small in numbers, we do important job for server, that most of ppl doesn’t bother to do. I wont be ashamed of using tactics against opponent. If 5. ppl are holding tower and we fight against blob, sure we wont rush outside tower and get killed. Its not being good player (great fighters in open field) its just stupid.

We have great players as Liert, Forgotten Vision, Sig and others and we have noobies. We aren’t elite guild with only pro players. We believe in team play.

Cheers ^^

You cant make 15v15 or higher… Sadly enough

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

While you lion guys are at forums , poke that charr guardian from this morning for me , he was kitty so i played with him a bit :p

TDA

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detonator Loki.2856

Detonator Loki.2856

Everyone getting mad.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Cheers ^^

First of all, your kitten guild started the whole crap last night. Dont come here trying to justify it, you`ll only make yourself look even worse. If you guys are so good it would have been you doing the gvg instead of Punk of FSV but instead you chose to troll around and build trebs, acting like 10 year olds.
Just because most of you are against GvG in WvW means nothing to most of us. You still have to respect what others are doing, and since we werent in a spot that was critical to your “advanced wvw tactics” you shouldnt have been there.
As for the AoA player who interfered in the GvG and was yelled at, what do you expect ?
He knew what we were doing there, yet he decided to start fighting npc`s in the middle of the field where we were supposed to fight.
I hope Liert and the other scrubs enjoy being jumped on because it will happen a lot from now on.
Enjoy

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izzyzz.6301

Izzyzz.6301

Did you even read what Liert wrote? I simply put my point of view. If you want treat, calling names and feel superior, your choice I wont participate in it though.

Lexi From Behind – thief || Lexi Delusion – mesmer
[lion] – FSP

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

yadda, yadda, yadda

/buying stacks of rams ballistas (lets go cheap) for [lion]

at least that’s mildly amusing and doesn’t harm the game of a dead fighter.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Lion hunting season officialy opened!
http://i.imgur.com/WX2rAhB.jpg

Really sad behaviour to interrupt a GvG, building a treb shows its on purpose. Grow up please

VoTF

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Daftendirekt.5280

Was very fun wipe the Far ShiverMouth blob in our gandara garrison, 10 mins ago. I laugh so much.

[Crim] Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

I once built an omega at a GvG…

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Did you even read what Liert wrote? I simply put my point of view. If you want treat, calling names and feel superior, your choice I wont participate in it though.

No matter how you put it, it`s very simple – you trolled and now you will get trolled.
Both on the forums and ingame. You are the ones who started it so dont complain or whisper us ingame trying to justify it.
/weak

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Sorry, next time we will keep our hands off at night and leave everything to you.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Was very fun wipe the Far ShiverMouth blob in our gandara garrison, 10 mins ago. I laugh so much.

Funny, second negative comment from you about FSP..
Frustration much?

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Daftendirekt.5280

Frustration much?

Frustration about? It’s just the truth, as i said always funny wipe those blobs with few people…keep it up

Attachments:

[Crim] Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I love all you guys for making this matchup thread special. There’s always some fresh drama to entertain us

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

KaMiKaZe.1874

Frustration much?

Frustration about? It’s just the truth, as i said always funny wipe those blobs with few people…keep it up

Yes i totally agree…

from previous matchup

72.000 Kills in WvW
FSV + Dius = DiVa

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Absolutely. We thought it a little unusual to do 10 fights, we normally do 5 (but on reflection 5 is too few to really kitten and counter a group, or to change things if it’s not working).

Next time our servers meet we’d gladly do 11 matches, 10v10 (10v10 is our thing btw… I know you’re a big guild and can field many more… but 10 is where we feel individuals and skill intersect guild fights and movement and strategy; any bigger and it’s just, essentially, small zerg hits small zerg).

I’ll have to admit there buddy 10 v 10 thing is not what we are use to in a GvG, most of our class compositions and builds are based around slightly higher numbers and we “all” play a part or roll in the team. Taking them classes/rolls out of play certainly made it a tougher fight for sure, but all in all great fight

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

What is shown on your screen is a zerg of ~35 players. Please let us refrain of using the word “blob” for what was long-before called a mindless zerg. I’d like to suggest to use “blob” exclusively for clusters of players, which cause (severe) server lag, or we have to find another phrase for such misbehaviour anytime soon… :/

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

I agree with Twinny!

10v10 is just a little out of our comfort zone.
Would love to try a 20v20 against JDGE one time!

However, all in all, i really enjoyed the GvG! First time we had a fight that was that intense and close. I was hoping for a win (i mean, arent we all?) but draw was well deserved by both parties.

As for the FSP nightcapping, i was there. But i am not at all ashamed about it. Just a part of the game. Oh and yeah, wasnt nightcapping, was about 6, 7 in the morning (so, id say: morning capping?).

This has been a pretty good match-up for PunK. Even though FSP isn’t winning this match-up or even ending it in second place, we have had some good events. Awesome fights and a lot of fun.

Respect for all the Gandara guild groups roaming out there! Keep the fights comming.

Oh and Liert. Keep the lions under control. Its not gonna take long before all of FSP is fed up with you guys!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

KaMiKaZe.1874

Actually liert had nothing to do with the GvG interuption… it was Lion leader Forgotten Vision… which probably makes it even worse, cause members you can discipline but leaders….

Lion you are a sad bunch… I hope Gandara has opened a fullscale hunt on Lion =)

Lion who used to be a respectable guild doing good for server by siegeing up and buying upgrades and mostly a bunch of nice guys/girls but you just went to far trying to troll 1 guild you trolled 4 guilds…

If you would of done something to only troll FSV im sure it wouldn’t been such a big deal, so to quote a legend in GW2 “MASSIVE KITTEN FAIL” – Sacrx The Machine

72.000 Kills in WvW
FSV + Dius = DiVa

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

No one wanted to GVG with yaks ;( sadface
Sorry FSV for hitting you in the back wanted a piece of that zerg from Kodash.
Wanted to watch the ugh but map was green and there was a Que on the map bad Gandalf …. 10v10 GVG are very hard as we run 15-25 so all spec would have to be reworked etc…
If anyone is up for a little scarp before reset let is either message ingane or out thanks again for a nice match up grays kodash, your pugs are stronge

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

Oh and Liert. Keep the lions under control. Its not gonna take long before all of FSP is fed up with you guys!

Just give us some intel on where they are roaming, I’m sure some gandarans will love to keep them under control.

As for the night-capping, silly argument really, all servers do (or morning capping some of them) and means kitten really – towers hold points, points get you nothing at the end of the week – nice to have, but not sad to lose them.

Xenn [TDA]

(edited by Xenn.3809)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Just give us some intel on where they are roaming, I’m sure some gandarans will love to keep them under control.

As for the night-capping, silly argument really, all servers do (or morning capping some of them) and means kitten really – towers hold points, points get you nothing at the end of the week – nice to have, but not sad to lose them.

Ideal to have with one gate or wall torn down

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Detonator Loki.2856

Here’s an outside perspective:

GvG doesn’t exist inside Guild Wars 2, WvW is specifically designed for servers to fights for resources. You literally cannot force GvG on everyone just because you said so. It’s not your decision to make. Trying to cap assets and PvP is what WvW is all about, if you don’t like it then take it up with Anet to add GvG to the game. You’re acting ridiculous and quite frankly like children.

Given the fact your guilds make up a massive minority to the player base who exactly do you think you are raging that people are trying to complete objectives? I’ve heard it stated that “The majority of people voted yes to it” Sorry but I wasn’t informed by Anet that there was a vote and since; like I said you are a vocal minority I believe your opinion means very little in context considering the map is to be used by all three servers.

If you want to kitten each other then go do it in SPvP and have a few teams from each guild fight it out otherwise grow up, shut up & man up.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

If you’re talking about early afternoon, when they got the east gate down and I tagged up in GBL to do the defense then no, that’s not a blob, seemed fine tbh given it was a Garrison push. I have a lot of love for FSP tbh; some great guilds and some fun to be had. And let’s not pretend here; we wiped them with our own blob, too. We had less, sure, but we had arrow carts and a nearby spawn.

(edited by Parthis.2091)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

GvG doesn’t exist inside Guild Wars 2, WvW is specifically designed for servers to fights for resources. You literally cannot force GvG on everyone just because you said so. It’s not your decision to make. Trying to cap assets and PvP is what WvW is all about, if you don’t like it then take it up with Anet to add GvG to the game. You’re acting ridiculous and quite frankly like children.

Given the fact your guilds make up a massive minority to the player base who exactly do you think you are raging that people are trying to complete objectives? I’ve heard it stated that “The majority of people voted yes to it” Sorry but I wasn’t informed by Anet that there was a vote and since; like I said you are a vocal minority I believe your opinion means very little in context considering the map is to be used by all three servers.

If you want to kitten each other then go do it in SPvP and have a few teams from each guild fight it out otherwise grow up, shut up & man up.

What is your guild tag please?

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Detonator Loki.2856

I’m not in a guild, why is that relevant?

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Think he wants to place rams on you.

Oh and I really wish people would stop suggesting sPvP to guilds that like fighting guilds. All the sPvP maps are pretty much glorified jumping puzzles, they suck for any kind of large clash.

We will be trying it so we can fight between other gandaran guilds, but I don’t expect it will be a pleasant experience.

(edited by multivira.7925)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juular.4729

Juular.4729

lol because you would be a target for jdge, in wvw lol. i must say for the guilds spunk, baleout, and frosted sugar virgins, amazing gvg guys heart stopping stuff.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Detonator Loki.2856

lol because you would be a target for jdge, in wvw lol. i must say for the guilds spunk, baleout, and frosted sugar virgins, amazing gvg guys heart stopping stuff.

Exactly, anyone who doesn’t agree with them = target? ridiculous ad hominem pap.

Think he wants to place rams on you.

Oh and I really wish people would stop suggesting sPvP to guilds that like fighting guilds. All the sPvP maps are pretty much glorified jumping puzzles, they suck for any kind of large clash.

We will be trying it so we can fight between other gandaran guilds, but I don’t expect it will be a pleasant experience.

Take it up with Anet, still doesn’t mean people have to do what your guilds say. There’s literally no authority in any counter argument people have.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

GvG does exist inside Guild Wars 2, WvW is specifically designed for Guilds to fight versus other Guilds. You literally cannot interrupt GvG each time just because you don’t want to understand. It’s not your decision to make. Trying to get good fights sized about 1 vs 1 to 20 vs 20 is what WvW is all about, if you don’t like it then take it up with Anet to remove skill lags from the game. You’re acting ridiculous and quite frankly like children.

Given the fact you sole players make up a massive minority to the guild base who exactly do you think you are raging that people are trying to have fun? Sorry but I wasn’t informed by Anet that you weren’t informed by Anet how to play the game and since; like I said you are a vocal minority I believe your opinion means very little in context considering the map is to be used by guilds of all three servers.

If you want to siege each other then go do it in another game and have a few teams from each server build siege, otherwise grow up, shut up & l2p.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

…lots of stuff, some patronising.

Get off your high horse and actually learn to listen instead of telling ppl to shut up.

Now let me put some parameters to my post
*I (personally) don’t do any GvG
*I prefer open fights in WvW as intended
*I respect other peoples enjoyment of the game
*I been an spectator to such fight sometimes and enjoyed partying and chatting with the enemy
*I find disrespectful and particularly dishonourable to jump / laugh / gesture at a enemy who is been roflstomped by greater numbers
*I dislike thieves, custard and marshmallows

The argument is not about not letting WvW happen and instead GvG, but letting ppl do so if they choose to do it away from where you can have an impact in WvW. [lion] setting a treb with the unique purpose of denying his server guild and an opponent to play in such area (windmill – no WvW objective to treb) is malicious. Actions have consequences, and with all the respect of the world – trolling / hunting / ramming and dancing on their corpses is all well earned

Some say respect is earned – with me, and plenty of people around me – you don’t need to earn it, its granted as we meet and you just need to keep it… and some really work hard to lose it.

Hope you see some good humour from all this, and why trying to spoil someones fun is far away from what a game with a large community is all about.

Xenn [TDA]