12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Last 2 days we’ve been called scrubs, kittenes, piece of kitten and cowards by very mature members of FSV and PunK guilds.

I dont see a point why we should upgrade and defend homeland towers/keeps anymore. We arent so skilled to do that anymore.

PS. Forgot to add, of course defending our points in wvw is “polishing arrow carts” and very unprofessional. Only nubs do that guys!

Cheers. Liert.

People judge you by what you show them.
As far as i am concerned you can take your upgrades and your “skill” on another server.
Atleast learn to troll properly.
/weak

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Last 2 days we’ve been called scrubs, kittenes, piece of kitten and cowards by very mature members of FSV and PunK guilds.

I dont see a point why we should upgrade and defend homeland towers/keeps anymore. We arent so skilled to do that anymore.

PS. Forgot to add, of course defending our points in wvw is “polishing arrow carts” and very unprofessional. Only nubs do that guys!

Cheers. Liert.

Let’s not make out PunK and FSV have some kind of monopoly here; we’ve been calling you scrubs for much, much longer. You deliberately and repeatedly set out to spoil the fun of the guilds you’ve listed, a fact you conveniently over look.

Got to love the victim angle. Long may the Ram God punish you.

This is quickly turning into a Gaiman novel.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

All GvG should be done on the neutral ground.

- for example Guild from FSP versus Guild from Gandara should be fighting on Kodash border , then we could avoid all this problems …

I like GvG but I see a point to be quite anger when Ur border is overrun by enemy and bunch of (…) sitting on the hill, watching GvG and not helping U defend a home border ….
Its just my personal opinion ….
PS I have broken hand so at the moment I can fight only on the forum
Good luck everyone, and have fun .. whatever U like to do on WvW …

Yeah, I think we’re all agreement that the neutral BL (somewhere pug players tend not to tread anyway) is perfect for this stuff; the spawns lead to this oddly open piece of land with no purpose (which many believe Anet put into the maps for emergent gameplay in leu of duelling and GvG features).

But it’s 1-2 hours a week, it keeps guilds playing and it keeps banter going. We’ve had some nice moments with PunK since our GvG, there’s a mutual respect, emote-banter and i’m sure the next time we meet there’ll be a fight, too. The PvP community transcends server-boundries (TDS, GvG are all perfect examples of this) and while some people see negatives around pre-arranged GvG, there are positives too.

P.S. Broken hand that’s rough man. Hugs.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

All 10 rounds of our GvG with [PunK]

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swpok.4973

Swpok.4973

Not mentioned you JDGE, cause you are from enemy server and you can call us however you want to. I mean if guildies we play on one server call us like that and convince us to change server for some treb shoots to gvg aren that only shows how some people threat this game like some kind of really serious business.

Cheers.

(edited by Swpok.4973)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

All GvG should be done on the neutral ground.

We were on Kodash, fwiw.

PS I have broken hand so at the moment I can fight only on the forum

Ouch. Get better soon!

Xander Moss
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Here’s an outside perspective:

GvG doesn’t exist inside Guild Wars 2, WvW is specifically designed for servers to fights for resources. You literally cannot force GvG on everyone just because you said so. It’s not your decision to make. Trying to cap assets and PvP is what WvW is all about, if you don’t like it then take it up with Anet to add GvG to the game. You’re acting ridiculous and quite frankly like children.

Given the fact your guilds make up a massive minority to the player base who exactly do you think you are raging that people are trying to complete objectives? I’ve heard it stated that “The majority of people voted yes to it” Sorry but I wasn’t informed by Anet that there was a vote and since; like I said you are a vocal minority I believe your opinion means very little in context considering the map is to be used by all three servers.

If you want to kitten each other then go do it in SPvP and have a few teams from each guild fight it out otherwise grow up, shut up & man up.

Yes your right to a certain extent, although GvG doesn’t “officially” exist, and there are many people that disagree with it, and that certain guilds shouldn’t be doing GvG in WvW. However, we (guilds) that do GvG play our part in WvW and contribute to our servers, and in Punk’s case we have a guild event every night for many hours at a time and throughout the whole week we may have 1-3 GvG’s (pre-organised). We are polite enough to use an area that zergs/blobs shouldn’t “need” to pass through. Also the majority of the server’s know of this location and usually warn in Team chat prior to GvG starting.

If people do accidentally stubble into the area the relevant server usually lets them know whats going on and they more than welcome to stand up on hill and watch “or/and” asked please refrain from interfering.

In this case, why people are raging a little is that people were informed before and during and GvG what we were doing there and yet they still kept interfering to such an extent that they even built a treb to fire on the GvG. One of them even refused to move out of our battle path unless someone paid him some silver (which one of my guildies did).

So all in all, if we inform our server on map that we are doing a pre organised equal number battle with an opposing guild, in a secluded area of the map (GW2 unofficial version of a GvG) and we have contributed to our server for many hours every day of the week and we continue to inform people if or as they arrive to that secluded area, then what are we doing so wrong? We were on a map with no queue, we took an hour out for a pre-organised event. We are not interfering with anyone else so if we give that respect why shouldn’t we get the same respect in return?

If u are dueling someone as a 1v1 and your having alot of fun and enemy blob comes by and steam rolls u, its quite annoying. On the other hand the enemy blob may not have been informed what u were doing and they may have just wanted to help the other guy out, or it wasnt in a very wise place to be having a 1v1 where the blob frequently pass. GvG is the same sort of thing, except all parties inform their map and pick a place out of the way.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Not mentioned you JDGE, cause you are from enemy server and you can call us however you want to. I mean if guildies we play on one server call us like that and convince us to change server for some treb shoots to gvg aren that only shows how some people threat this game like some kind of really serious business.

Cheers.

So its ok for you to troll, but when others troll you back you act all hurt and heartbroken ? Legit…
Also – show us on the doll where the bad Punks and FSV`s touched you.
Please dont go, Saviour of our supply camps, Allmighty upgrader of towers, Messiah of arrowcarts.
PS – if you don`t leave you can always join AoA, heard they got “superior tactics” or so the word goes among us, the lowly far dramapeaks peasantry =)
Let the drama flow.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Anet is aware of the fact that we want to have a different place for our duels and GvGs. One of the devs even talks about it in a what do you need to know about wubwub-stream (think they pushed that out few months ago, can’t find a link anymore) how Windmill area is used for said things and it’s better to leave the people there alone unless you want to get ganked.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Just stocked on 500+ (no kidding) siege for gravestones – week is over but surely we’ll meet again. Don’t move away [lion]… all these punks/FSV want is for you to be red to have the same fun we have! If you do, do tell us what server you moved so we can continue our hunt.

And with a smile wish you all a good reset and weekend.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Just stocked on 500+ (no kidding) siege for gravestones – week is over but surely we’ll meet again. Don’t move away [lion]… all these punks/FSV want is for you to be red to have the same fun we have! If you do, do tell us what server you moved so we can continue our hunt.

They should transfer to Gandalf
-Ultimate Troll achievement unlocked +1 AP-

Hello darkness, my old friend.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Really a great evening on FSP border, we tried to keep the whole one after a recap to upgrade everything, but 3 hours of defense has been enought. Good job everyone to follow and collaborate!

Here we go, enjoy the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHp3ytDcYhQ&feature=youtu.be

Anyway, this rotation is being intensive, good job everyone.

Looking at this video I am not sure why you would even want to show this?

All it shows it how you beat an enemy with an far greater number, hiding within a big group of pure numbers, kinda sad display of lack of skill actually.

The “greater” number was only on the last part of the video, if you want to see great number everywhere except in all your games, remember: WvW is a battlefield, where everyone can join a play with everyone he wants.

I don’t usually make videos of zergs when i command a border, but this time i’ve included some part of this ‘cause someone asked for it, to show our 60+ zerg (and we were about 35-40). But we were 180+, next time i’ll bring with me about 250 people.

And, for everyone: when people from my guild will be back from holiday, we’ll do something different and you’ll be able to show us your pure skill from a WvW guild vs. a PvX one, if you want.

Are you okay with this?

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Swpok.4973

As a matter of fact, we consider to move to gandara server to make some alliance with you guys. Back you up with our trebs. Think about that JDGE!.

We might own every single matchup with our alliance! We can even think about building those siegies you put on us, cause now sadly we cant finish them and refresh, so they disappear quite quick.

PS. Last but not least please put more siegies on me since im the one who started the flame and recently i’ve got less than other guildmates.

Cheers. Liert.

(edited by Swpok.4973)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I like how people whine about GvGs and then try to come and interupt. The extra loot is always welcome, cause you are always running into players that are better than you if you are small enough to not let people enjoy the game their way

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

They should transfer to Gandalf
-Ultimate Troll achievement unlocked +1 AP-

:shock:

Xenn [TDA]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

As a matter of fact, we consider to move to gandara server to make some alliance with you guys. Back you up with our trebs. Think about that JDGE!.

We might own every single matchup with our alliance! We can even think about building those siegies you put on us, cause now sadly we cant finish them and refresh, so they disappear quite quick.

PS. Last but not least please put more siegies on me since im the one who started the flame and recently i’ve got less than other guildmates.

Cheers. Liert.

If you cry this much about the comments from your fellow FSP guilds, coming to Gandara is literally the worst move you could make. Personally I would be very sad to loose the opportunity to hunt you all, but that wouldn’t stop me from ramming your corpses when the enemy kills you. Plus we can ofc steal supplies from your claimed towers and camps if you come to us, as well as building rams in all the places you want to put up AC’s. The trolling would be quite relentless if we had the chance to see you every day

As for ramming you personally, I have been out lion hunting all week (I even made video of it!) but you were nowhere to be seen until the GvG on Wednesday. You want to get rammed? Stop hiding like a coward, simples

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Swpok.4973

I dont cry, it is just on one hand funny on the other a bit sad how strong emotions people can put on teamchat (including wishing our death in real lifes) only because of some little “accident” in computer game.

Anyway, must disagree with you Eldan cause i was hunted twice yesterday and only 2 rams has been on me, 2 rams maximum meanwhile others receive 3-4 average! Its called discrimination.

Besides, i would love to see you trolling us on gandara server. Really, would be awesome if you drain all supplies from our keeps make us harder to defend it.

PS. If you ever gonna transfer to FSP dont try to troll FSV tho, they are a bit stiff. :p

Cheers. Liert.

(edited by Swpok.4973)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

From the point of view of the yaks don’t mind GVG good pratise but we do get a little rage when the map was greeen all green and there was a Que ….wanted to smash into something
I can’t beilive you stopped at 5-5 lol should of played 1 more
Th all guild from fSP FSV KALE , FSV , BLOS, PUNK
and the first Guild I saw from kodash all week EOW
Sry if I missed anyone and for the fights

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trouble.3742

Trouble.3742

I do not know how things turned out, that the Lion are wrong or not, what I most regret is that I saw sentences to people of our own server that could have been avoided. If there is anyone who makes a mistake talking in private, do not throw kitten on your server on the official forums in public. For more of a guild as the Lion who is one of the few guilds that makes upgrades and defends the border, noble work and certainly more useful than the gvg.

Regards.

ps. sorry for english

Totally agree with shika, Forgotten and [lion] in general always did the best for our server, absurd criticize anyway.
And the thing of Lion hunt… pleeease stop use cannabis, i still laugh every time a read it :°D
/cheers
BW

Black As Wishes_Human Necromancer
BloS
72 Kill in wvw, but were all bigger than me.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

I dont cry, it is just on one hand funny on the other a bit sad how strong emotions people can put on teamchat (including wishing our death in real lifes) only because of some little “accident” in computer game.

Anyway, must disagree with you Eldan cause i was hunted twice yesterday and only 2 rams has been on me, 2 rams maximum meanwhile others receive 3-4 average! Its called discrimination.

Besides, i would love to see you trolling us on gandara server. Really, would be awesome if you drain all supplies from our keeps make us harder to defend it.

PS. If you ever gonna transfer to FSP dont try to troll FSV tho, they are a bit stiff. :p

Cheers. Liert.

Im sry but are we crying about what you say on forums or ingame?

And now i actually wish you guys would move, you guys used to be so nice…
Now just a bunch of failtrolls who manage to kitten off few guilds on FSP and many on Gandara… and expect more filth ingame cause what you did wasn’t trolling it was ruining our fun…

Difference between us is we don’t cry about what you say or said, you do….
you ruin our moment of fun we just say a bunch of stuff in chat or forums which you can completely ignore.

Feel free to /block Kamiikaze if that helps you

But we can’t do anything about you ruining our fun…

And don’t talk about contributing to the server cause i’ve spent more money on siege than any of you lions have… you build few arrow carts in a keep or tower once a day… I can spend up to 40-80 superior rams in one day + trebs and defensive siege….

Sure I do not waste as much gold nowadays on siegeing cause we prefer to be outside the towers and actually play the game instead of sitting and doing nothing and hoping a player will come by.

Don’t think to highly of yourself cause we surely don’t anymore.

Call us elitist or whaever but we strive to become better at what we do and learn more and GvG is an excellent source for that and you can’t even respect that.

And funny thing is that you all started interrupting our GvG because something imaginary we said to AoA? we tell one guy to kitten off and please stand on hill to watch instead of interrupting and lion has to build a treb and keep running in middle of GvG? something that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with you? GG lion GG

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Really a great evening on FSP border, we tried to keep the whole one after a recap to upgrade everything, but 3 hours of defense has been enought. Good job everyone to follow and collaborate!

All it shows it how you beat an enemy with an far greater number, hiding within a big group of pure numbers, kinda sad display of lack of skill actually.

The “greater” number was only on the last part of the video, if you want to see great number everywhere except in all your games, remember: WvW is a battlefield, where everyone can join a play with everyone he wants.

I don’t usually make videos of zergs when i command a border, but this time i’ve included some part of this ‘cause someone asked for it, to show our 60+ zerg (and we were about 35-40). But we were 180+, next time i’ll bring with me about 250 people.

And, for everyone: when people from my guild will be back from holiday, we’ll do something different and you’ll be able to show us your pure skill from a WvW guild vs. a PvX one, if you want.

Are you okay with this?

http://www.unich.it/cliped/images/clown1.jpg

they have done this video to show they can kill 15 XxX with 40/50 player and because i showed how their guild member play:D but who care die against 50 with 15.

only need to look the first 20 second dont need to look more.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Please do! And then JDGE can come here!
I would trade JDGE for LION anyday!

Anyway, thanks for the fun fights Gandarians!
Thanks for the fun fights EoW..

Good luck on your match-ups tonight!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kronos.3695

Are you okay with this?

http://www.unich.it/cliped/images/clown1.jpg

they have done this video to show they can kill 15 XxX with 40/50 player and because i showed how their guild member play:D but who care die against 50 with 15.

Oh wow, I’m the clown now, HURRDURR.
Stop being ridicolous by posting video of my lagging guldies to demonstrate something, and also stop to demonstrate how bad in couting people you are. I think you need to go back to school, maybe when you’ll back you’ll be able to see how many 50 people are

Anyway, do you want to talk about bay or briar from yesterday? You don’t blob, right? ahahahah. You’re just a joke, grow up, for you and for your server.

Regards,
Kronos

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Quite a number of posters on this topic need to grow up, none of you are covering yourselves in glory here. Though I have lots of respect for what FSV and Punk do for the server, some posters from these guilds are coming across as kittenheads on this topic, Kaleygh in particular whose comments in relation to AoA and Lion are completely uncalled for. I don’t condone what some members of Lion did, but the reaction to it has been way OTT and was better left to ingame whispers etc or the server forums. If you don’t want to get along ignore each other, but it’s pathetic that some posters feel the need to tear into a guild like this.

I don’t participate in GvG but I personally don’t mind it. I would call for players on all sides to respect it, but it can be very hard to police. I used to play Lotro on Snowbourn server in which we organised an unofficial 1v1 area away from the main action and objectives. There were always 1 or 2 that would try interfering, until one side formed a gank tribe solely for the purpose of killing 1v1 players there. Hope it doesn’t happen here.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starchaser.9176

Starchaser.9176

Im sry but are we crying about what you say on forums or ingame?

Difference between us is we don’t cry about what you say or said, you do….
you ruin our moment of fun we just say a bunch of stuff in chat or forums which you can completely ignore.

If I recall the first posts where made by the gvg’ers so [lion] didn’t start crying…

And don’t talk about contributing to the server cause i’ve spent more money on siege than any of you lions have… you build few arrow carts in a keep or tower once a day… I can spend up to 40-80 superior rams in one day + trebs and defensive siege….

So all the people who don’t place siege are not contributing? That is kind of eliteist, saying pugs don’t matter. I take this as a personal attack and a threat that I should stay out of wvw because I take valuable gvg spots and don’t contribute, nada. Also, get of your high horse.

Sure I do not waste as much gold nowadays on siegeing cause we prefer to be outside the towers and actually play the game instead of sitting and doing nothing and hoping a player will come by.

If you can keep a keep on Blobadons BL for days with 5-10 people, I think defense is justified.

Everybody is blowing this out of proportions… One incident and poof, [lion] is “that” guild… If I play a JP in WVW and I get ganked I don’t organize a crusade, it’s pvp, I find JP’s fun, do I complain about somebody killing me there?

And the “wvw matchup thread” is 80% gvg so the way to play wvw is gvg now?

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Stop being ridicolous by posting video of my lagging guldies to demonstrate something, and also stop to demonstrate how bad in couting people you are. I think you need to go back to school, maybe when you’ll back you’ll be able to see how many 50 people are

Anyway, do you want to talk about bay or briar from yesterday? You don’t blob, right? ahahahah. You’re just a joke, grow up, for you and for your server.

Regards,
Kronos

If you call that ‘lagging’ you are either not that smart, or trying to hide the ‘truth’ regarding one of your members.

I have seen many speedhackers, and that is one of them. With lag you don’t, as a guildy said:

“and with none of your guildmates conveniently “lagging” into safety at warp speed.”

With lagging you run into walls, walk into strange directions orso.

This my friend, is called speedhacking. And you would be foolish to deny.

VoTF

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kronos.3695

Regards,
Kronos

If you call that ‘lagging’ you are either not that smart, or trying to hide the ‘truth’ regarding one of your members.

I have seen many speedhackers, and that is one of them. With lag you don’t, as a guildy said:

“and with none of your guildmates conveniently “lagging” into safety at warp speed.”

It’s time to end this ridicolous story. Do you think he’s a speed or tele hacker?
Feel free to report him, he has nothing to hide, and me neither. Have you done it?

Fine? Well, let’s go on.

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I’d have to agree with Minfast here, was there this much commotion when FSV was trolling the pugzerg with treb blueprints on our pvd matchup? and there’s more of these examples, i have respect for all these guilds on our server, but some of the kids trashtalkers and micplaced ego’s in them defenitly need to work to earn some of the individual respect.

To stay in the words of Kami, i am sad to see the leaders of FSV and Punk keep trashtalking and dragging this on, ‘’ cause members you can discipline but leaders…. ’’

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victorius.4193

Victorius.4193

Everybody is blowing this out of proportions… One incident and poof, [lion] is “that” guild… If I play a JP in WVW and I get ganked I don’t organize a crusade, it’s pvp, I find JP’s fun, do I complain about somebody killing me there?

This is a really bad comparison it’s pvp so you kill people even though a lot of people see the JP as a neutral zone. Interupting gvgs with a treb is not about the killing it’s about the trolling. Wasting 40 people’s time because your guild was just being immature about a warning in chat that the gvg would commence. Although I admit it could’ve been more tactful. Anyway enough drama everyone lay of the trolling, lion admit trebbing was childish and stop trying to defend that action.

[FSV] Filca Firebral/Vica the Knife
Far shiverpeaks

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Regards,
Kronos

It’s time to end this ridicolous story. Do you think he’s a speed or tele hacker?
Feel free to report him, he has nothing to hide, and me neither. Have you done it?

Fine? Well, let’s go on.

Speedhacking.

What occurs with speedhacking is that the user goes so quick, not all frames are rendered, this shows as of the player if teleporting like for instance this:

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KADJu23OQeA
Looks a like does it not?

Regarding reporting, I personally was already in attempt to report him, though with Anets silly system is that once the player is to far away, the players header dissapears and the option to report fails.

But if you say it was only lagging, why don’t you give me the members name, I would be happy to report him.
And we can let Anet decide?

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

I was one of the players that may have spoken a little harshly about the AoA and Kale players on the field. I honestly didn’t mean offense. In my opinion, guilds have a responsibility to make sure their members behave in good sportsmanship, so when they don’t, I want to make the guild aware so they can sort it out how they see fit. I really should have asked the player directly first, so I sincerely apologise.

That said, I’m sure AoA don’t need Lion to defend their honour — they could have contacted us directly — and using that as an excuse for their interference seems disingenuous to me.

With all the talk of what WvW is and isn’t, regardless of your opinion on the matter, there are such things as sportsmanship and mutual respect. Right now, [lion] seems to have a sense for neither. But it’s not too late for you to resolve this. Your pride may have been wounded, but your reputation can be recovered. Just stop making excuses.

Finally, yes, FSV have been known to troll at times, and maybe we’ve crossed some lines. We’re aware of this, there are those in the guild who aren’t really comfortable with it, and we always make it known internally when we think we’re going too far and put a stop to it.

Xander Moss
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Parthis.2091

Stop being ridicolous by posting video of my lagging guldies to demonstrate something

With respect Kronos, that is speed hacking… so if you know who that player is please report them. No one is accusing your guild of being hackers; just the one documented case above. All sides have hackers, we’ve all seen them, we should all report them.

As an aside; the reason it can be mistaken for lag is pretty simple; speed hacking moves the player in small distances quickly; the reason is that GW2 seems to have tech to check that movement is sensible (remember the recent banning from a JP? It’s because that tech incorrectly identified some of the movements the JP enforced as automated hacks), so lots of small, quick movements is much harder to identify as a hack than several long, deliberate movements.

Hackers; you suck. You know who you are, and so do most of us.

Of course whether Anet actually do anything with the reports is another matter.

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

I would like to quote a commercial from where i live.
“Too much, is just perfect” (about the drama in this thread)

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

Please do! And then JDGE can come here!
I would trade JDGE for LION anyday!

Anyway, thanks for the fun fights Gandarians!
Thanks for the fun fights EoW..

Good luck on your match-ups tonight!

You can’t have JDGE, they’re mine all mine i tell ya!

On a serious note. People should calm down really it’s just a game.

People play the way they like, duels, gvg’s, blobs it’s all part of the game.
Wether you chose to respect the metagame or not is up to you, nothing anyone else can do about it.

The unpredictable element of WvWvW is what makes it fun, sure can be annoying seeing your enemy being steam rolled in the middle of a good fight or the other way around but it’s the name of the game.

In regards to the treb incident, sure, it was a poor move from LION, but nothing that warrants the amount of flame and name calling they have been subject to imo.

Personally i’d love to see a new map implemented with no structures which could be used for guild grps roaming, i’d hate to see instanced gvg.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, i wish you all gl with the reset tonight and hope to see you all on the battlefield again in the near future.

/salute

TDA

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

I’d have to agree with Minfast here, was there this much commotion when FSV was trolling the pugzerg with treb blueprints on our pvd matchup? and there’s more of these examples, i have respect for all these guilds on our server, but some of the kids trashtalkers and micplaced ego’s in them defenitly need to work to earn some of the individual respect.

To stay in the words of Kami, i am sad to see the leaders of FSV and Punk keep trashtalking and dragging this on, ‘’ cause members you can discipline but leaders…. ’’

So having 80 ppl banging a door when no resistance and can pretty much break the door without rams and even if I put up trebs to troll them the trebs actually helped
and didn’t ruin anything. You putting enemy in combat that we are about to have GvG with is a different story cause it does not only involve your own server it involves other servers. by all means be as disrespectful you want to FSV cause we can easily ignore you but don’t be disrespectful to the other servers… You all cried about blobadon but then you do the exact same blobadon did and say its all good fun, doubt whiteside or blacktide had any fun when a 80man blobb jump between whiteside and blacktide border and that’s exactly why I trolled the blobbs with trebs and i stand by it.

About the GvG, It was [Hail] first GvG match ever and they were excited about it as we were, and not only ruining our fun experience you ruined another 3 guilds experience and keep trying to justify it by switching topic to something else… When you had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it, You claim it was for the honor of AoA… that we said something offensive to AoA when we told 1 AoA to kitten off cause he was in the way and he didn’t take the hints first few times, doesn’t mean we told all AoA to kitten off…

Ofcourse afterwards lion had to step in with a treb to grief and then get mad because mean words are exchanged afterwards, What do you expect? that we all gonna say oh its okey its all good fun cause we its so easy to just setup a GvG without effort, we dont spend time on fixing proper gear for GvG and proper team setup….

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Good times at FSP bl this morning, it was very fun for us. Thanks to everyone who fought our group, extra thanks for that fsp group we kept ganking, cheers for not giving up.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

LionZero.3479

You know that i might have a LionZero nickname but i’m not a Lion member right?

Just a solo annoyign thief, and trying to talk that trolling right is just as bad a lion trying to talk the trebbing right, be a bit more realistic please

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

soooo much drama… get on the battlefield! I still got 499 siege to use!

Edit: joke… I still got the 500

Xenn [TDA]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

I don’t like to be negative so I’m not even gonna adress the whole Far Dramapeaks situation here.

I just came here to tell Gandara how much I love them Please don’t leave us tonight. Had great fun against [Hail] and [Dius] in the GvG – if only we could’ve pushed you harder for one more round… – and the rest of Gandara in the open field. You have very pleasant and skilled WvW players amongst your server and I am looking forward to our next match-up. I hope you had a great week as well. Keep up the good work!

Kitty Rages; 55k

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kronos.3695

Regards,
Kronos

Fine? Well, let’s go on.

Speedhacking.

What occurs with speedhacking is that the user goes so quick, not all frames are rendered, this shows as of the player if teleporting like for instance this:

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KADJu23OQeA
Looks a like does it not?

Regarding reporting, I personally was already in attempt to report him, though with Anets silly system is that once the player is to far away, the players header dissapears and the option to report fails.

But if you say it was only lagging, why don’t you give me the members name, I would be happy to report him.
And we can let Anet decide?

As i said, did you report him when you’ve seen it?
I don’t want to post an account name without the consensus of my guildie, so if he want to publicize it, he’ll be free do it (even if he play something like 2 hours a week).

I’ve playing online since UT, about 14 years, I know how to recognize a P2P user (eMule and so on) and a speedhacker. So, if you’ll catch again someone of mine doing the same, feel free to report him, ArenaNet will do his job, I don’t have to.

For me the question is over, I don’t want to discuss about a video old more than one month.

Sorry for the off-topic, and keep playing.

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Quite a number of posters on this topic need to grow up, none of you are covering yourselves in glory here. Though I have lots of respect for what FSV and Punk do for the server, some posters from these guilds are coming across as kittenheads on this topic, Kaleygh in particular whose comments in relation to AoA and Lion are completely uncalled for. I don’t condone what some members of Lion did, but the reaction to it has been way OTT and was better left to ingame whispers etc or the server forums. If you don’t want to get along ignore each other, but it’s pathetic that some posters feel the need to tear into a guild like this.

I don’t participate in GvG but I personally don’t mind it. I would call for players on all sides to respect it, but it can be very hard to police. I used to play Lotro on Snowbourn server in which we organised an unofficial 1v1 area away from the main action and objectives. There were always 1 or 2 that would try interfering, until one side formed a gank tribe solely for the purpose of killing 1v1 players there. Hope it doesn’t happen here.

Sorry, i thought i was entitled to my own opinion. My bad, wont happen again.
Looking back at what started the whole drama it involved 1 AoA player who decided it was a good time to start fighting npc`s in the middle of 2 guilds facing eachother, and Lion using it as a reason to troll. Sorry if i have strong reactions to bs, but when people troll i just troll back. What happened at the gvg should not affect you in any way since (i hope) you were not directly involved, so if i am or not a “kittenhead” like you kindly put it, its not really any of your kitten business.
If you want to play the “moral saint” role here, go ahead. But as a veteran of FSP wvw i`m allowed to have an opinion and i belive i`m free to post that opinion wherever i wish. The whole drama between AoA and DW ruined what was left of our community after many of the other guilds transfered like rats leaving a sinking ship. The whole thing was the fault of the people involved at a leadership level, people with ego`s too big for their own good. However, there are people in both guilds that did nothing to me and that i respect.
And now this bs with Lion. Then again, we cannot expect much from a guild whose leader is 14 years old.
You talk about “policing” and “comments that are uncalled for” forgetting how easy is to just sit on the side and pass judgement on things that do not affect you.

Short version – mind your own business/move along
Sincerely -a “kittenhead”

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

LionZero.3479

You should let Eremos be Fsv’s spokesman he seems to control his emtions a little better

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

I don’t want to post an account name without the consensus of my guildie, so if he want to publicize it, he’ll be free do it (even if he play something like 2 hours a week).

Did you read what I wrote properly?

And who says you have to publish his name publicly? You are free to whisp me.
Or perhaps send his name to Anet himself since you are convinced it is ‘lagging’.

We woudnl’t want to think BloS defends and theirby supports hackers in their guild now do we?

VoTF

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Regards,
Kronos

Don’t know why you are trying to defend this, it’s clearly a speedhack.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

You should let Eremos be Fsv’s spokesman he seems to control his emtions a little better

I`m not FSV`s mom and i`m pretty sure most are experienced enough to type their own opinions on a forum. Everything i wrote was my own opinion, i`m not sure where you or your boyfriend minfast got the idea that i was a “spokesman”. Far from it.
As for emotions, i`m not the one crying here “omg i got threatened” or sending ingame whispers whining.
Try harder.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Just let it go…………………………………..Far Dramapeaks indeed

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Kronos.3695

Did you read what I wrote properly?

And who says you have to publish his name publicly? You are free to whisp me.
Or perhaps send his name to Anet himself since you are convinced it is ‘lagging’.

We woudnl’t want to think BloS defends and theirby supports hackers in their guild now do we?

RE: For me the question is over, I don’t want to discuss about a video old more than one month.

YouTube Channel

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Alright having read all of this, I honestly cannot understand how anyone would be on [lion]’s side here. As I see it:

• They purposefully set up a fricking Treb, just to annoy GvGs that were taking place on Kodash borders, so the ‘our borders were being lost whilst they were there’ argument holds no water. If you were there griefing, then you sure as hell weren’t helping either.
• Windmill is out of the way, no WvW importance and no offense but neither of us were going to win this matchup anyway.
• I spend most all of my day upgrading camps, placing siege, refreshing, escorting Dolyaks, but that doesn’t give me the right to purposefully go and grief innocent bystanders for no particular reason other than some sick sense of satisfaction at their pain
• PunK and FSV are likely the best WubvsWub guilds you have, I think you guys should think about their contribution to your server day in day out and countering other server’s illustrious guilds and blobs before you speak so highly of [Iion].
• In the end the fact is there was no need for the hostility, the trolling, the griefing and there was no way in hell that it was an ‘accident’. That’s what should be looked at here, not ‘omg they pressed f on some arrow carts sometimes, they can do w/e they want’.

Outsider’s perspective also :P

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I’ve playing online since UT, about 14 years, I know how to recognize a P2P user (eMule and so on) and a speedhacker. So, if you’ll catch again someone of mine doing the same, feel free to report him, ArenaNet will do his job, I don’t have to.

For me the question is over, I don’t want to discuss about a video old more than one month.

Sorry for the off-topic, and keep playing.

he only has to play for 2 hours a week because he can zone round a map in 30 seconds. lolz

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

12/7 FSP/Gandara/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enkleburt.9825

Enkleburt.9825

I don’t care who you are
Where you’re from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are