6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

All SoR in JQBL, can you plz leave so we can hit BG? ………………………… haha all jokes aside been a fun reset.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

So, what was [SONG]’s guild name before they transferred to SoR? I know they are from Dragonbrand, but there was no SEA guild named [SONG] on Dragonbrand just a week ago. Really curious as to which original DB SEA guild left.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

In all due honesty, last week’s matchup was probably one of the closest in history. BG won by about 21k from 3nd place.

It’s obvious they are the powerhouse of the tier when it comes to population/coverage and deserve the respect for that.

If SoR getting more people makes the matchup even closer with the same result as far as placement, I think it’s something everyone should be happy about, especially since there are great fights to be had.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

EDIT:
On a side note, why would we all stay on this server together if we disliked everybody on it?

Common sense has no place in this thread Cuddlestrike.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

In all due honesty, last week’s matchup was probably one of the closest in history. BG won by about 21k from 3nd place.

It’s obvious they are the powerhouse of the tier when it comes to population and deserve the respect for that.

If SoR getting more people makes the matchup even closer with the same result as far as placement, I think it’s something everyone should be happy about, especially since there are great fights to be had.

Except for the part where you completely forgot about Jade Quarry and how SoR won a few matches here recently.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

So, what was [SONG]’s guild name before they transferred to SoR? I know they are from Dragonbrand, but there was no SEA guild named [SONG] on Dragonbrand just a week ago. Really curious as to which original DB SEA guild left.

They got SONG and WE from DB & then KISS from a lower ranked EU server…

(edited by Kathy K.6812)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

They got SONG and WE from DB & then KISS from a lower tier EU server…

Yes, I said that. I bolded the question that I was asking and another sentence to make the question clearer.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Yes, I said that. I bolded the question that I was asking and another sentence to make the question clearer.

I’m not certain of the name, sorry lol… but they for sure came from Dragonbrand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

http://dragonbrandforums.com/index.php?/topic/372-song-la-song/

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I like when people call BG stacked and the aforementioned “powerhouse” we are but I think people love to make statements without looking up past match ups, yes BG won by 21k this week, because we put in the effort, I went to bed late most nights to ensure this (cause I was sick and off work for a few days).

But if you look at the scores of the last 7 weeks, since SoR received IRON:

Week 19 – 57k win,
Week 20 – 56k win,
Week 21 – 35k win,
Week 22 – 50k win,
Week 24 – 19k win,

Week 25 – 21k loss – BG STACKED

I have a feeling its only going to get worse now with the even bigger EU coverage of SoR, enjoy the PvDoor.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

It’s obvious they are the powerhouse of the tier when it comes to population/coverage and deserve the respect for that.

Need to work on your trolling lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

JQ looks fine, it’s BG that looks worrisome.

I think it’s been proven JQ is one helluva resilient server. While BG is fickle.

Can’t we all just agree that our servers are all resilient. Still all here! Good work team!

Not what I’ve heard from BG friends. You guys hate each other just as much as you hate the other servers.

Thankfully you have deep pockets.

Attachments:

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

The tides have turned, BG recruited enough to go from 50k to 19k to winning by 21k.

Now maybe both SoR and BG will bounce the wins back and forth and both be within 5k of each other.

If last week is any indicator of BG population and coverage, quite frankly even with KISS, BG will still outnumber everyone on all the maps.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

So what you’re saying is, BG finally gets over the QQ’ing of SoR receiving a guild to kind of neutralize your SEA advantage and they FINALLY win a match.. And then SoR receives another guild and now BG is in for another 5 weeks of sulking before they’ll get over it and be ready to compete again?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

kitten ing into an ocean of kitten .

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I like when people call BG stacked and the aforementioned “powerhouse” we are but I think people love to make statements without looking up past match ups, yes BG won by 21k this week, because we put in the effort, I went to bed late most nights to ensure this (cause I was sick and off work for a few days).

Week 19 – 57k win,
Week 20 – 56k win,
Week 21 – 35k win,
Week 22 – 50k win,
Week 24 – 19k win,

I have a feeling its only going to get worse now with the even bigger EU coverage of SoR, enjoy the PvDoor.

You guys still remain as the most stacked server with the most number of guilds. Too bad all these guilds are fairweather. Gotta recruit more for the blackhole!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Week 19 – 57k win,
Week 20 – 56k win,
Week 21 – 35k win,
Week 22 – 50k win,
Week 24 – 19k win,

dont u PVDoor in SEA???

just saying…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

You guys still remain as the most stacked server with the most number of guilds. Too bad all these guilds are fairweather. Gotta recruit more for the blackhole!

The big question now is,

Which server is Blackhole going to eat up next?

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Running around with my crew and who do I see scouting on the rocks? Cuddlestrike! Consider my wvw day made.

If it wasn’t you, then all my tears for the LOVE imposter!

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

On a side note, why would we all stay on this server together if we disliked everybody on it?

I know your secret. You’re subconsciously implanting your philosophy into all BG’rs mind so over time you all become a big happy server…. Somehow you’re able to spread this to your opponents through these so called ‘hugs’ as well thus creating a super tri server guild of [LOVE]!

I’m onto you and won’t fall for it since I got this cool tinfoil hat in the mail though might need a new one since his one has a hole in it.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

salluks.6017

Week 19 – 57k win,
Week 20 – 56k win,
Week 21 – 35k win,
Week 22 – 50k win,
Week 24 – 19k win,

dont u PVDoor in SEA???

just saying…..

SEA is actually quite competitive, with the ppt lead swinging between all three servers.

we were ticking 100 ppt the majority of the time during SEA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

The Forum Wars are entertaining so far, both SoR and BG are going strong at it. JQ is on the low, but that’s to be expected. I give my support to trolls from all servers. You guys deserve it, thanks for the laughs.

When RedGuard transferred to JQ, SoR’s knee-jerk reaction was to recruit? Ha! It’s pretty embarrassing really! You’d think [RG] would have shown them (and everyone else) that there is much left to learn, skill-wise.

…. Naw, just throw more bodies at it!

Nokaru, I’m glad to see you are still playing. Greetings from a fellow ex-SBI.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Week 19 – 57k win,
Week 20 – 56k win,
Week 21 – 35k win,
Week 22 – 50k win,
Week 24 – 19k win,

dont u PVDoor in SEA???

just saying…..

Nah they got JQ to deal with then.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkullAndRoses.9018

SkullAndRoses.9018

Can we keep KISS and send IRUN back to Desolation?

why would they leave? smaller highly skilled groups are the meta in EU, and iron was tired of getting farmed there, much like their hilarious gvg against red guard. that’s why they came in NA in the first place, where map zerging actually can work since it’s all they can figure out.

Hahahaha… wait… hahaha
Thank you for the laugh sir.

Kíng Skull
Guardian
dF

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Thank you.

@[SONG], nice to have you in the tier. I remember Chic Jacy’s commanding from DB.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I’m just crying because I ran out of room in my bags last night, couldn’t pick all the bags up… and had to go buy bigger ones today… I hate spending gold, lol

I’m just joking, sort of. I did run out of room in my bags, but I didn’t cry XD

Yay for merchants from daily \o

Attachments:

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Been having a very fun night!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran into some HIRE “friends” (you know who you are, you trolls) and I ran into this lovely person! We hung for alittle while, snapped this while I was with them!

Welcome!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I hope these forums can keep me entertained for at least 2 days more until I’m able to play again…BG give me your tears!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Just to grumble…how the hell did SOR take #1 rank position when they came in 3rd place last week? BG was already #1 rank, and took first place…and dropped a rank because of it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Just to grumble…how the hell did SOR take #1 rank position when they came in 3rd place last week? BG was already #1 rank, and took first place…and dropped a rank because of it?

Where have you been the last few weeks?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I know your secret. You’re subconsciously implanting your philosophy into all BG’rs mind so over time you all become a big happy server…. Somehow you’re able to spread this to your opponents through these so called ‘hugs’ as well thus creating a super tri server guild of [LOVE]!

I’m onto you and won’t fall for it since I got this cool tinfoil hat in the mail though might need a new one since his one has a hole in it.

kitten you caught me…. But don’t worry… I have LOVE recruiters on BG and SoR!!!!!
Your own allies cannot be trusted…… But kitten , that tinfoil hat?! My plans are foiled once that gets out >.>

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Man loving all this crying from bg/jq. 2 EU guilds and they cry for weeks and weeks.
I don’t remember hearing jq complain when they recruited like 10 guilds the same time SoS was losing guilds. Won matchups by 100k+ for weeks.
Or when bg recruited……how many guilds since joining t1? Who knows they sure win the gold star for recruiting most guilds. Bg will take any guild possible. They have no care about balance they just want to stomp and pvd like the t2 days.
This is the closest matchup T1 has ever had and jq/bg forum trolls go crazy.
Bring on the double team SoR welcomes the more bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Sure you ask the bear, but not me…I’ll remember this.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Man loving all this crying from bg/jq. 2 EU guilds and they cry for weeks and weeks.
I don’t remember hearing jq complain when they recruited like 10 guilds the same time SoS was losing guilds. Won matchups by 100k+ for weeks.
Or when bg recruited……how many guilds since joining t1? Who knows they sure win the gold star for recruiting most guilds. Bg will take any guild possible. They have no care about balance they just want to stomp and pvd like the t2 days.

Since your troll is obviously a fail I will just point out everything wrong with this. JQ recruited 2 guilds….PRX and SF that’s it lol. Secondly You complain BG doesn’t care about balance well then you guys are no better doing the same thing. And is it our fault SoS was losing guilds? I mean cmon just reread what you put lol. Keep it classy.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

tbh jq has a reason to be a little kitten y about us getting another eu guild. BG tho shouldnt speak they have had the largest oceanic and sea for awhile and still recruit for that time slot they r no better then anyone

either way great fight keep them coming love u all

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

tbh jq has a reason to be a little kitten y about us getting another eu guild. BG tho shouldnt speak they have had the largest oceanic and sea for awhile and still recruit for that time slot they r no better then anyone

either way great fight keep them coming love u all

JQ having the coverage they need (particularly Euro) to keep the scores close benefits all of us. People come out to play the most when there’s something to fight for.

Last week proved that with some of the best fights all around in months. If that’s not your goal, thats fine and all, but don’t be surprised if people are upset that there won’t be as many close matches.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Since your troll is obviously a fail I will just point out everything wrong with this. JQ recruited 2 guilds….PRX and SF that’s it lol. Secondly You complain BG doesn’t care about balance well then you guys are no better doing the same thing. And is it our fault SoS was losing guilds? I mean cmon just reread what you put lol. Keep it classy.

Guess all those 100k+ wins and 500+ ppt sea coverage wasnt due to over recruiting?
Guess recruiting only 2 NA guilds effects the 24h coverage.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Agree with the above. We’re finally close to a balanced “tier” (since we can’t seem to break away from one another week after week) so stacking more guilds into already stack time zones on various servers throws that out of balance again. It also makes it boring for all three servers; the ones who are stuck with PVDoor all the time get stale while those who log in to all enemy T3 towers say screw it and go for bags over ppt. Not that bags are bad, but the scores get abandoned in lieu of a more obtainable and fun objective.

Experience and hindsight speaking, but when JQ was steamrolling it was fun for the first few minutes of logging before it became a waste of time. That’s not including all that time wasted in queue just to get in and feel bored. I didn’t realize it then as a newbie to WvW, but seeing how it is now? There’s reason to fight and I love it so much more.

So it’s not QQ, at least not from everyone. We just want to see a server where everyone feels like they are fighting to the last minute on Friday before reset to get that coveted gold medal. The matchups are better now that they are close, but it’d be nice to keep them close so it’s interesting for all involved.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

i have actively posted and trying to recruit guilds or push guilds into checking out JQ. I cannot make the choices for guilds beyond wut i have done. I also cannot help that for some reason guilds seem to not wanna transfer to JQ i wish it wasnt like this i really do

once a guild tho has chosen sor and has joined us THEY r part of r community and r part of r family and we will love having them with us

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

BG has more than a sizable EU force. The problem with them is that they only hop into wvwvw when one of the HB commander shows up (from what I’ve gathered). BG actually has a lot of pugs floating about in EU. If you guys can actually recruit those guys into larger guilds, you’ll have an EU force to be reckoned with. Not sure if the extra bodies I’ve been seeing is from the overtime or not, but since so many BGs insist they aren’t pulling overtime, I’ll just assume those guys in the EU time zone aren’t guys pulling overtime. This means BG does indeed have a larger, but more unorganized EU force than SoR.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

SoR getting more guilds? Ok I can understand maybe some SEA guilds or A SEA guild. But EU? Sigh Keep up the good fights though! HzH had a blast on reset! Thanks to HL, Icoa, and BT for the epic fights!

It was fun fighting you guys last night. Hope to run into you more this week.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

BG has more than a sizable EU force. The problem with them is that they only hop into wvwvw when one of the HB commander shows up (from what I’ve gathered). BG actually has a lot of pugs floating about in EU. If you guys can actually recruit those guys into larger guilds, you’ll have an EU force to be reckoned with. Not sure if the extra bodies I’ve been seeing is from the overtime or not, but since so many BGs insist they aren’t pulling overtime, I’ll just assume those guys in the EU time zone aren’t guys pulling overtime. This means BG does indeed have a larger, but more unorganized EU force than SoR.

We’re actually making a huge effort to get our EU players organized in this tz on JQ (even if a lot of them are NA, lol). If we’re not going to get an EU guild, we have to build up from within with what we’ve already got. That’s pretty much our approach to most time zones at the moment.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

From watching those videos and reading that post, I can’t help but think that they would have fit in better on JQ, the home of the Little Ball of Hate guilds. The guilds that run around with 15-20 in an extremely tight ball and live to zergbust, but welcome to the fight, hope to see you every now and then when I wake up to run with TKG or ATM or when I’m chasing down Cuddles to Moa her

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

If SoR wasn’t dedicated to Oldroar, it would definitely be called Sanctum of Awesome.

Daily post achieved.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Not sure who Vodka is really, as I don’t spend a lot of time on the forums, but ok!

Why is he or she always upset?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

So Bg claim they have no eu coverage?
Right, HB just proved you wrong..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

salluks.6017

clearly bg doesnt have eu coverage and ticking the highest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Sure you ask the bear, but not me…I’ll remember this.

I don’t know any Pryan. You must be new to TW. Welcome!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

When HB plays, BG will probably win EU. The problem is that HB doesn’t play everyday right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Holy PPT, I thought BG said they dont have enough EU coverage? 280+ during EU is quite impressive, if only BG’s NA could keep up with that BG Sea/Oceanic/EU coverage. Might wanna start devouring more guilds BG, its been more then a week since we have heard of new guilds joining the Blackhole.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)