6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

SoR broke down it seems and had to start pestering the undermanned.
Kudos for takeing out a tower that was held by 4 people by using a 300 zerg.
And Kudos to Tsym for beeing in the first line of that.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

You guys must of had cookies that smelled good in there.
We love cookies =*(

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

You guys must of had cookies that smelled good in there.
We love cookies =*(

Not even cookies,but go explain to them.
Guess they were hungry after not giving them towers for free.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Sorry you can’t win a 1v1, but it’s alright. No one excels at everything.

Can someone contact that guilds leader and inform them of this?

Attachments:

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:3

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

That does not look like a 1v1. I’ll be on in a few hours, will hit you up for a 1v1 just don’t put me on YouTube I hate how they make my norn look.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Just keep in mind that SoR is trying to keep this matchup fun and not to be a blowout. There are quite a few strong guilds and/or players vacationing from wvw this week as we are trying to keep things entertaining for everyone.

And that is not making us feel any better about things.

Well what do you need to feel better? For SoR to Green all the maps and siege up the north supply camps? WeeeEEeee that sounds real fun.
This week is good for us too though, we have a few people running tags for the first time and a lot of new players on the field. We are trying to turn a poor match up into a good fight is all. If SoS was replaced with another T2 or T1 server it would be another story, I do feel TC can compete in that scenario and even give us a run for our money. SO instead of crying about it, take advantage of it and whoop that ass, make us pay for it =D

Out of curiosity, which SoR guilds are taking vacations this week, or aren’t at full strength?

A lot of us prefer bashing our heads against superior forces, even if we get our butts kicked. Nothing else lets you know where you really stand.

Though on the other hand, TC tries to do the same thing when we’re put in lower tiers – let the regulars take breaks, make room for newer commanders to get experience, etc. Not faulting SoR on that, just curious.

(edited by kurtosis.9526)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Hello Hickeroar,

The key foundation to a strong WvW experience is Teamspeak.

Voice comms beats team chat in many ways:

1. Efficiency – It takes less work to lead and coordinate.
2. Speed – TS speeds up communication by 300% or more.
3. Civility – This is often overlooked, people are more civil on Teamspeak vs team chat, the same person that seems sarcastic or condescending on team chat is usually a normal guy on TS who is curt on team chat due to the problem of text thoroughly communicating finer ideas.

Point number 3 is key to building a good environment in WvW.

The most crucial is this. Barring language differences, the major guilds have to be in a server TS otherwise it will never work. If TS is empty you will never get pple in, but if you have a guild of 10-20 guys on one channel, it will get filled up pretty quickly with militia who want to coordinate with the guild. If that guild is successful you will soon get pple asking about builds and strats, that is when important information about strats, builds, ideas gets shared (points A,B, C in one go). That’s makes it a great WvW experience for all the folks in the server.

FW

I’ve noticed that a lot of what seem to be SoR militia are pretty sturdy. How do you properly explain a build to them: A) without coming off as elitists, without offending their precious hard-earned armor, C) in a way that communication is taken constructively and seriously?

SoR does seem to have a great track record in getting militia on-board and trained, and I think it’s a huge part of their success.

Our community server is mumble, as opposed to teamspeak, and there’s only one or two guilds that don’t share it.

Guilds communicate cross-channel, or join in the same channel, and there’s a lot of coordination. A large portion of our militia are also in mumble with us, but the “majority” of the militia are not.

We basically have a policy that we will encourage VOIP, but never “require” it (as if you could enforce this anyway), and commanders are encouraged to either type in /say as much as possible, or have their orders transcribed by someone. This happens…some of the time. xD

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Yeah, we’ve seen some guild groups who are very strong/scary while others just melt. I think it just comes down to Guild’s goals in WvW. Some are there to provide an organized presence, others are there to be scary balls of torture. :-P

LOL @ “scary balls of torture”. You have a way with words, my friend. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Dear Tarnished Coast,

I miss you guys. I had gotten so used to fighting you, and now that you are gone from my life Guild Wars 2 is a little less fun. Why can’t things just go back to the way they were? QQ

We need you guys back to help us 2v1 SoR. SoS & TC don’t quite have the same “understanding” in that regard.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Dear Tarnished Coast,

I miss you guys. I had gotten so used to fighting you, and now that you are gone from my life Guild Wars 2 is a little less fun. Why can’t things just go back to the way they were? QQ

We need you guys back to help us 2v1 SoR. SoS & TC don’t quite have the same “understanding” in that regard.

Obviously SoS and TC haven’t completed the “I hate your guts” period of our relationship.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

That does not look like a 1v1. I’ll be on in a few hours, will hit you up for a 1v1 just don’t put me on YouTube I hate how they make my norn look.

It was, but the other guys always jumped in, and he would run to guards when he was losing. xD

Took 3 animals, 5 guards and him to actually kill me. And sure, I should be on.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

^we gotta go through a “I hate your guts” period so to speak.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

^we gotta go through a “I hate your guts” period so to speak.

You guys suck! (can we be friends now?)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Come on people… we all know the secret to improving TC<→SoS relations is having the 2 Servers in a match together with DB

NAGA|TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Epic fights in EB! Our first night in TC and it was nice fighting Tsym.

We are engaging each other at Quentin Lake and new wvw build pop out haha.

/salute

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Just keep in mind that SoR is trying to keep this matchup fun and not to be a blowout. There are quite a few strong guilds and/or players vacationing from wvw this week as we are trying to keep things entertaining for everyone.

Well what do you need to feel better? For SoR to Green all the maps and siege up the north supply camps? WeeeEEeee that sounds real fun.
This week is good for us too though, we have a few people running tags for the first time and a lot of new players on the field. We are trying to turn a poor match up into a good fight is all. If SoS was replaced with another T2 or T1 server it would be another story, I do feel TC can compete in that scenario and even give us a run for our money. SO instead of crying about it, take advantage of it and whoop that ass, make us pay for it =D

Out of curiosity, which SoR guilds are taking vacations this week, or aren’t at full strength?

A lot of us prefer bashing our heads against superior forces, even if we get our butts kicked. Nothing else lets you know where you really stand.

Though on the other hand, TC tries to do the same thing when we’re put in lower tiers – let the regulars take breaks, make room for newer commanders to get experience, etc. Not faulting SoR on that, just curious.

I stand corrected but all the major guilds are fielding way lower numbers, leveling lowbies and/or new commanders. TW is sitting this one out. At this time alot of militia and new people are getting more experience. The weekend overall score gap hints at the potential and there is no need to prove anything. The matchup needs to be fun for all 3 sides at least that’s how SoR sees it fit.
All respect for TC and SoS that come out to fight and give us a run for the money!

P.S. I’m always lucky that way so just don’t kill me while I’m doing the daily…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I am a little bit worried that what SoR is doing right now is going to give ANET the misconception that their matching system is working……

Blackgate Engineer

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Mother of god… TC must be super pumped up..

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

Mother of god… TC must be super pumped up..

What?
It’s only 5 or 10, you clearly outnumber them 3 to 1 =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Well out of sheer curiocity,why is tc showing up on sm only after we cap it?
Yesterday we flipped sm,and then tc decided to gather 200 people to take it from us.
Today same drill ,opportunists much? ^^

Just to get this out there. I took it from SoR 3 times this morning. SoR you guys were outmanned 2 of those time so no shame. Point is a commander will go after SM when they feel its vulnerable and not a moment sooner.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I am a little bit worried that what SoR is doing right now is going to give ANET the misconception that their matching system is working……

I think this matching system will be around for a while even just because is new. This system is all about lower servers leaking the rating points from the higher servers to bring the rating closer and allow for all kinds of matchups. That will happen regardless of the server as every win increases the system expectation. As the time goes the ratings will get closer and the chance for blowout matches increases. Nobody likes that and eventually everyone will get bored and have a problem with that. That is probably the only way to have this system replaced.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL had a great time last night. We’re really enjoying this week.

Here are some highlights from TSL. 99% of the video are highlights from last night. We look forward to more solid fights.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

yea i noticed right after SoS got SM that TC capped it after, all without much resistance from SoR. it was suprising since SoS has been the server nonstop attacking SM when walls are down/up even.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Shaojack.3871

yea i noticed right after SoS got SM that TC capped it after, all without much resistance from SoR. it was suprising since SoS has been the server nonstop attacking SM when walls are down/up even.

If you are implying we are taking it easier on SoS than TC.
You couldn’t be more wrong. Perception is not always reality.

Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Kreaven.3172

OMG SoS is the master of trebs hitting SM……. We had SM mostly last week. When I was commanding it would go something like this

Player 1: SoS Trebbing from OL N SMC 2 trebs
Me: Ok give me a sec
Few minutes later
Me: Ok trebbs down repair the wall.
Few minutes later
Player:1: SoS Trebbing from OL N SMC 2 trebs
Me: lol ok give me another sec
Few minutes later
Me: Trebs are down
Few minutes later
Player:1: SoS Trebbing from OL N SMC 4 trebs this time
Me: REALLY!?! Give me a minute….
Few minutes later
Me: Trebs are down…. again
Few minutes later
Player:1: SoS Trebbing from OL N SMC 3 trebs this time lol
Me: OMG……………………………..
Few minutes later
Me: Trebs are down…. again…… (mumbling to myself “where do they get all these trebs???”)
Few minutes later
Player:1: SoS Trebbing from OL N SMC 4 trebs again
Me: a;lkdfa;ldhapofewa;ldksjf;oajfal;j

That continued for about 5 hours… no joke. Constant… I went through 14 counter trebs…. and broke in watergate 4 times in 1 night just to take out there kitten trebbs…

SoS if your nothing else… your resilient and a pain in the back side.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Hickeroar,

That’s awesome. Good to hear.

One other thing we do to encourage militia to join is sing along sessions once a while, especially during our weaker zones.

Also, having a couple of women commanders (Tysm lady, Wrex, Mrs Nyx, Sisters SSQ and Snowsnow, etc great commanders in their own right) help loads. The guys just pile in for some reason.

FW

Hello Hickeroar,

3. Civility – This is often overlooked, people are more civil on Teamspeak vs team chat, the same person that seems sarcastic or condescending on team chat is usually a normal guy on TS who is curt on team chat due to the problem of text thoroughly communicating finer ideas.

The most crucial is this. Barring language differences, the major guilds have to be in a server TS otherwise it will never work. If TS is empty you will never get pple in, but if you have a guild of 10-20 guys on one channel, it will get filled up pretty quickly with militia who want to coordinate with the guild. If that guild is successful you will soon get pple asking about builds and strats, that is when important information about strats, builds, ideas gets shared (points A,B, C in one go). That’s makes it a great WvW experience for all the folks in the server.

FW

I’ve noticed that a lot of what seem to be SoR militia are pretty sturdy. How do you properly explain a build to them: A) without coming off as elitists, without offending their precious hard-earned armor, C) in a way that communication is taken constructively and seriously?

SoR does seem to have a great track record in getting militia on-board and trained, and I think it’s a huge part of their success.

Our community server is mumble, as opposed to teamspeak, and there’s only one or two guilds that don’t share it.

Guilds communicate cross-channel, or join in the same channel, and there’s a lot of coordination. A large portion of our militia are also in mumble with us, but the “majority” of the militia are not.

We basically have a policy that we will encourage VOIP, but never “require” it (as if you could enforce this anyway), and commanders are encouraged to either type in /say as much as possible, or have their orders transcribed by someone. This happens…some of the time. xD

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

It’s incredibly rude and condescending to your opponent to deliberately play worse/not play at all, just because they’re weaker than you. We’re well aware that we were highly likely to come last by a long stretch in this one whether half of your guilds took a break (and one switched world) or not. Losing hideously doesn’t intimidate me. I’ve seen us being actively spawn-camped at all exits on all four maps before. The one thing that is guaranteed to make me question whether or not I’m going to bother is being babied and patronised by folks who really should know better by now.

This is not even getting onto how much of a illogical move this is. You’re concerned about an imbalanced match-up so you decide to propagate it by allowing us to take rating off of you? I don’t say that lightly – thanks to such actions, if the week ended now we’d be about as close to the lowest T2 world in rating as we are the next T3 world. It is now that much more likely that we would be fighting T1 worlds – whether yourselves or someone else – in T2 on a more regular basis.

Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Ghedoriah.4290)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi to SOR, SOS, and TC.

Shout out to my old buddies in Iron from Deso. (does moorta still play?)

Hi mate. yeh Moorta still plays, but his computer is broken, he thought it was fixed tonight and he promptly dc’d from ts and the game

Hahaha. I was really hoping to spot his hammer wielding self. I hope he gets his comp fixed asap.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

It’s incredibly rude and condescending to your opponent to deliberately play worse/not play at all, just because they’re weaker than you….
This is not even getting onto how much of a illogical move this is. You’re concerned about an imbalanced match-up so you decide to propagate it by allowing us to take rating off of you?

There are two ways you can look at the situation…

You can get all kittened-off that they aren’t ROFLstomping you and camping you 24/7.

Or…

You can take the attitude that at least for now this format is here to stay, and SoR (and TC) coming out to fight but maybe not going “kitten deep” on SoS allows EVERYONE to have a fun week.

It’s good for all of us to have “fun weeks” rather than always pushing as hard as possible. It reduces burnout. It reminds people it’s “just a game” and lets them have fun. SoS can definitely bring it during Oceanic Times while SoR and TC have been having some great fights during NA.

It’s not like SoR has stopped playing completely they are still out there with huge numbers some of the time so how about enjoying all the good fights out there to be had rather than getting worked up over an opponent showing some class and sportsmanship ok?

NAGA|TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

(Also, please stop dropping ACs and Ballistas when you have more people than us, it’s just bad form)

From what I saw last night, this is probably the most ironic statement I have come across all week.

No no, we have the opposite problem: more siege than people. There was a period last night (for me) when our garrison had a breached wall, and for a time we were expecting people to pour through that (in fact they later moved to attack some other gates instead) and it was pretty funny, we had loads of siege – and maybe 2/3 manned that I could see.

Then on top of that, someone was trying to gather whoever was left over to meet the supposed attackers at the breech, and the group was tiny, I’d be surprised if they numbered over 10. I remember seeing this from a ballista I was on, and figured if anyone actually ran through that gate, I’d be lucky to get off 3 shots. The size of the groups I’d seen taking camps and bothering a tower I’d been protecting nearby made it seem like there would be many more committed to this attack than there actually turned out to be though. No idea what happened to those guys, maybe pulled away to another area.

On a completely random note, I noticed yesterday that there’s a SoR guild called ‘HIRE’ and an SoS guild called ‘PAID’. Not actually related (so far as I know) but I found it amusing.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Can I join you TC guys in your TS? WvW is down and my borderland’s TS channel of 40 people has been talking and arguing about Game of Thrones for the last 30 minutes

T_T

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

I think they all use mumble or something.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There is usually more than two ways to look at a situation, but please play in a manner that keeps you and your guild/server mates in the game.

This week got off to a flier, SoR had some hugely skilled teams running around and I was very proud to see SoS still out there fighting. Having played 12-15+ hrs a day the first three days, it is noticeable that SoR has cut back on play hours, hopefully they are still getting some fun fights.

Thanks for any well meant advice offered during the week but please remember, some players transferred out of tier 1 to seek a different style of wvw.

Good luck all, see you on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

(Also, please stop dropping ACs and Ballistas when you have more people than us, it’s just bad form)

From what I saw last night, this is probably the most ironic statement I have come across all week.

also, THIS. At one point we counted 13 AC’s on ONE door of the bay courtesy of TC.

I would think you guys are use to this! Blackgate once told us in a matchup thread, “We’ll treb your little supply camp” – and who can forget, “That’s too much siege, said no one from Blackgate ever.” (Don’t get me wrong, I love Blackgate, but those phrases have always made me giggle!) Honestly, you haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen the 13-14 golems roll through. That is true TC style!

Alas we aren’t used to BG saying anything but SoR is cheating, playing unfair, using 2v1, or a megazerg that is out to get them.

and to all the other posts about the new rating system. prepare for the typical PlayNC game response.. “Working as intended”. They will never admit failure.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Nice work TC with the mega zerg in EB earlier tonight. It was fun trying to maneuver around and clean you guys up, but you really brought it! Just curious how many you guys actually had though… anyone know?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Was in that group, That was just RE and a few of the TC milita giving you guys a warm hello hug. If I had to guess I would say there were about 35ish the first time we hit you outside SM we grew to about 45+ after that due to positive gains in the field. You guys were well managed yourselves, I think we all had good fun tonight, was sad when the new build hit. Hope to have some more fun battles against SoR & SoS this week.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Some activities can get more people into TS.
I’ve seen most people on TS channel when Miss Lena sang.
I remember that about two hundred people or more on the same channel.
Many people ask " how to get into TS channel? " on Team chat LOL

Hello Hickeroar,

That’s awesome. Good to hear.

One other thing we do to encourage militia to join is sing along sessions once a while, especially during our weaker zones.

Also, having a couple of women commanders (Tysm lady, Wrex, Mrs Nyx, Sisters SSQ and Snowsnow, etc great commanders in their own right) help loads. The guys just pile in for some reason.

FW

Hello Hickeroar,

FW

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

…though depending on how you sing, this may also have the opposite effect.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

HOLIDAY TOMORROW IN HK!!!!
expect to see me tonight (SEA/Ocn time) and some of tomorrow NA timeDDDDD

…o wait, dragon bash! XDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Nice work TC with the mega zerg in EB earlier tonight. It was fun trying to maneuver around and clean you guys up, but you really brought it! Just curious how many you guys actually had though… anyone know?

EB is usually the first queued map of the evening, and usually stays queued the longest. Depends on what time it was though. We generally queue it more toward the later evening, unless Zudoari is in there with his inevitable megazerg in the afternoon.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Kreaven.3172

Hmmm WvW down atm…. what to do.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

We did a multiguild (CERN led) zerg of Balthazar. No exagerration, we think we burned him faster than he’s ever been burned before. He went from full health to dead in about 20 seconds.

I’d love to know if that was a record.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

SOS leading omfg

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Was in that group, That was just RE and a few of the TC milita giving you guys a warm hello hug. If I had to guess I would say there were about 35ish the first time we hit you outside SM we grew to about 45+ after that due to positive gains in the field. You guys were well managed yourselves, I think we all had good fun tonight, was sad when the new build hit. Hope to have some more fun battles against SoR & SoS this week.

Haha! That’s our [RE] the first and only. Welcome to TC RE, glad to see you again

Walken says HI and WOW!

Attachments:

TC

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

Heh. So can you still get in from SoS? Or does it work for some people and not others? I haven’t tried today since I read it was down, but then apparently someone from Anet said on twitter it was an issue accessing WvW from some worlds.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxzilla.2406

Jaxzilla.2406

We did a multiguild (CERN led) zerg of Balthazar. No exagerration, we think we burned him faster than he’s ever been burned before. He went from full health to dead in about 20 seconds.

It was a little more than 20 seconds, but it was still the most ridiculous Balth I’ve ever seen. If only we had a few more commanders on the field..

Attachments:

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Heh. So can you still get in from SoS? Or does it work for some people and not others? I haven’t tried today since I read it was down, but then apparently someone from Anet said on twitter it was an issue accessing WvW from some worlds.

WVW is down on SOS side as well.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

It was a little more than 20 seconds, but it was still the most ridiculous Balth I’ve ever seen. If only we had a few more commanders on the field..

ahha snap. would have loved to be part of that. that guy is a bully.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leon Derge.5239

Leon Derge.5239

The Rallians may take our points, but they can’t take our TOAST!

Definitely remaining optimistic. :P

Attachments:

“The path of the Guardian is not one to be taken lightly…”

-Rayn Brightclaw, Tarnished Coast