7/26 SF/GoM/ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

I’m seeing quite a few forum warriors who are apparently upset with the current point spread.

Do people still really worry with the PPT/Scoreboard??? I mean I am not even being sarcastic…Watching the PPT/Score is really just telling you how much coverage you have, seldom is it ever a representation of overall server skill/strategy. It was the case when SF mowed over ET/FC for 14 weeks, and is the case in all of the matchups.

You can win 14 weeks in a row, or lose 14 weeks in a row…You still get the same thing on Fridays: 2 more opponents, nothing more/nothing less. Keep watching the score you sheep, that is how ANET equates “success”. These are also the same people that thought Culling and the AoE Cap were good ideas; so tread carefully in what you consider important.

Coverage Wars 2 is 90% of WvW, and player/group/zerg/commander skill is 10%.

Ok. But if PPT isn’t important…why do you seem upset with mention of point spreads?

Probably for the same reason you would get mad if I called you kittened….You see, you probably would not get mad because you are kittened, its more likely that you are upset that I would use such a moronic statement thinking it actually makes any kind of logical sense.

While I am taking a liberty here, and will let you reply…By your logic, lets say during the hours you play you get severely spawn camped; it ruins your whole week. But during the hours you are asleep your strong EU/Oceanics are mopping the floor even worse with your opponents. Come Friday, to your amazement, you “Win” on the scoreboard by 2500 points.

Is that winning? Would that make you happy? Would you feel like you accomplished anything worthwile? DID YOU GET ANYTHING MORE FROM THE WIN THAN THE OTHER 2 SERVERS GOT FROM “LOSING”?

Well, since I’m a proud member of GoM, I’ve experienced the spawn camping/butt kicking you described and a fall from near the top of the ladder all the way to the bottom. It built character. But when all was said and done, I picked myself up, brushed myself off and soldiered on. We’re a stronger server because of it.

And yes. I do get something from winning PPT. The feeling that our server – both day and night crew – worked together to secure the win. Well, that and a wee bit of karmic pay back for some kinda’ nasty comments from a certain server when they switched places with us from the bottom tier with the point adjustment.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

I’m seeing quite a few forum warriors who are apparently upset with the current point spread.

Do people still really worry with the PPT/Scoreboard??? I mean I am not even being sarcastic…Watching the PPT/Score is really just telling you how much coverage you have, seldom is it ever a representation of overall server skill/strategy. It was the case when SF mowed over ET/FC for 14 weeks, and is the case in all of the matchups.

You can win 14 weeks in a row, or lose 14 weeks in a row…You still get the same thing on Fridays: 2 more opponents, nothing more/nothing less. Keep watching the score you sheep, that is how ANET equates “success”. These are also the same people that thought Culling and the AoE Cap were good ideas; so tread carefully in what you consider important.

Coverage Wars 2 is 90% of WvW, and player/group/zerg/commander skill is 10%.

Ok. But if PPT isn’t important…why do you seem upset with mention of point spreads?

Probably for the same reason you would get mad if I called you kittened….You see, you probably would not get mad because you are kittened, its more likely that you are upset that I would use such a moronic statement thinking it actually makes any kind of logical sense.

While I am taking a liberty here, and will let you reply…By your logic, lets say during the hours you play you get severely spawn camped; it ruins your whole week. But during the hours you are asleep your strong EU/Oceanics are mopping the floor even worse with your opponents. Come Friday, to your amazement, you “Win” on the scoreboard by 2500 points.

Is that winning? Would that make you happy? Would you feel like you accomplished anything worthwile? DID YOU GET ANYTHING MORE FROM THE WIN THAN THE OTHER 2 SERVERS GOT FROM “LOSING”?

Well, since I’m a proud member of GoM, I’ve experienced the spawn camping/butt kicking you described and a fall from near the top of the ladder all the way to the bottom. It built character. But when all was said and done, I picked myself up, brushed myself off and soldiered on. We’re a stronger server because of it.

And yes. I do get something from winning PPT. The feeling that our server – both day and night crew – worked together to secure the win. Well, that and a wee bit of karmic pay back for some kinda’ nasty comments from a certain server when they switched places with us from the bottom tier with the point adjustment.

You should feel so very proud of yourself. You have the points!

haha.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

And yes. I do get something from winning PPT. The feeling that our server – both day and night crew – worked together to secure the win.

That statement right there just made my day…GL with your WIN this week GoM, I hope it brings you all the things you are dreaming about.

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

And yes. I do get something from winning PPT. The feeling that our server – both day and night crew – worked together to secure the win.

That statement right there just made my day…GL with your WIN this week GoM, I hope it brings you all the things you are dreaming about.

Lol, Thats the part of the text that got me as well.

But lets be honest. They deserve the win. I’ll be the first to defend any server who apparently is filled with people with neither jobs nor a night life of any kind. To sacrifice real life for a WvW is dedication and should be viewed as such. kitten we’ve been up against a few servers like this and they win and deserve the points and should be very proud.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

But lets be honest. They deserve the win. I’ll be the first to defend any server who apparently is filled with people with neither jobs nor a night life of any kind. To sacrifice real life for a WvW is dedication and should be viewed as such. kitten we’ve been up against a few servers like this and they win and deserve the points and should be very proud.

Thanks guys! That’s awfully magnanimous of you. We’re pretty proud of our coverage and team work.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Thanks guys! That’s awfully magnanimous of you. We’re pretty proud of our coverage and team work.

Might I suggest you turn in your life story to the lifetime network? My god, when you spoke on your hardships of falling down in ranks and being worked over, only for you to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of adversity and to soldier on and succeed in reclaiming your former glory all the while being backstabbed by loyal members who abandoned you in your time of need, etc etc.

I was riveted. I was enthralled. Where can I donate?

You’re an american hero.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Might I suggest you turn in your life story to the lifetime network? My god, when you spoke on your hardships of falling down in ranks and being worked over, only for you to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of adversity and to soldier on and succeed in reclaiming your former glory all the while being backstabbed by loyal members who abandoned you in your time of need, etc etc.

You’re an american hero.

You’re going to make me blush – you should stop flirting like that on the forums. It’s cheeky.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

kittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnarkothe.1253:

You’re an american hero.

You’re going to make me blush – you should stop flirting like that on the forums. It’s cheeky.

Well as a proud GoM member you are, you are deserving of such praise after all the hardships you’ve been through. About to shed a tear.

Hit me in the feels.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

Breh… Dude… get a life and stop spamming the forums with your nonsense.

Take it to private messages or something, holy kitten

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Hmm.. I guess someone is upset with me.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

bkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneh.5987:

especially when they took players new to the guild from SF to it that I recognized from the screenies as being bad at pvp in general.

Fightnight is Thursday GoM windmill, the people you call bad in Vs showed up to a fight at least. Will you back all this talk up? come on by I would love to see your skills in action.

I don’t need to. Unlike VS I know I am better than you. I know, I know.. You’ll ask why and how because I’ve never “dueled” any of you. Doesn’t matter. I’ve seen you run from many a fight, even 2 vs 1 and yes some from me. If I was small ego as you desperately trying to find some pvp prestige in wvw(lol)I might take you up on that offer, but I’m not. WvW is simple and uncomplicated. If I want to tpvp, there is tpvp for it.

I knew there was zero chance of you showing up just wanted to see what you would type, carry on.

For everyone else, its actually a great place to learn and improve I got crushed by some people the first time I showed up. After, build, gear and skill use improvements I was able to hold my own.

Clearly. When I had already established VS mistake was to even take you guys serious, when you’ve been easily beaten countless of times. My ego is big enough and self sustaining enough not to be baited into a poor mans tpvp.

You are one conceited kitten.

Whoa. Some people were just talking about GoM presence plummeting here after you all willingly admitted I am your better.

Guys.. I didn’t mean to scare you into stop posing. I’m an equal opportunity type of guy. Join in, have fun. Try not to spam those gifs though.

This is what I find most hilarious. VS takes themselves serious and actually believes they are good. Really, wannabe upper tier style guild that would get thoroughly annihilated by any real guild in the upper tiers. I am sorry if that came off as a bit harsh but hear me out…

To be fair, I think you guys should be able to test out of my Commander Tactics 101 class. I can put you guys right into Commander Tactics 201. I know it can be a real struggle for short busers to keep up with my Commander Tactics 201 class, but I am willing to put in long hours to be work with you to be successful. This huckleberry flapjacks guy really needs my help from what I have seen on the battlefield.

-One Angry Motha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY]

Not VS. Didn’t read. I’d tell you I was disappointed in you, but that brotha motha ghetto thing you got going speaks volumes of how pointless you are.

Awwww thats not nice. My forum feelings are hurt now. I mean seriously, personal attacks on my character names. That would be like me calling your mom a piece of Newport 100, Cheetoh eatin, Jerry Springer starin’ trailer trash. Tell her that last case of the kitten she gave me just cleared up so I don’t want to go out for another “date” again for a while. Or at least until my next gubbamint check clears.

See that wouldn’t be nice either and I wouldn’t stoop so low to do such a thing. I hold myself to higher standards than most I guess.

-One Angry Brotha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY]

Didn’t read. Not going to bother with someone who needs to use a ghetto gimmick online to garner attention, but not only that fails to read any of the prior posts properly.

brothamothacooliofoshoofftheheezyfosheezy(if this helps you properly read the post aren’t I nice?)

lalalalalalalalalal I cannot hear you either breh. Wait a second…I smell something fishy here breh…I am thinking we have stumbled upon a pot kettle situation here my friend. I have turned to the powers of Google to fully comprehend what you are trying to do here. There shall be a One Angry Breh soon!

https://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=breh&oq=breh&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.1017.1017.0.2349.1.1.0.0.0.0.213.213.2-1.1.0.epsugrpqhmsignedin%2Chmss2%3Dfalse...0...1.1.23.psy-ab..0.1.208.Pe0e8VOKr8A&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49967636%2Cd.bGE%2Cpv.xjs.s.en_US.jOYpRJj4zMA.O&fp=b5f3010d40ab5844&biw=1233&bih=784

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

He didn’t end his post with a brotha motha. This is whakittens all about for me. Teaching the young ones proper behavior, to better their ways. The community.

SideNote. Forums wonky for anyone else? Or just me? Oh well.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

@King Amadaeus:

Thanks! It’s great to see someone who kind, generous and willing to celebrate others achievements!

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Nevermind. Just checked forum bug thread. People complaining about its super slow speed and the forum changing title/posts and whatnot.

Off to lunch. Enjoy yourselves.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Everything you’ve posted shows up as posted by kittkittkittkittkittkittkittkitt (etc).
I think you broke it.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

He broke it with love.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

He didn’t end his post with a brotha motha. This is whakittens all about for me. Teaching the young ones proper behavior, to better their ways. The community.

Yes its wonky. All the +1’s I got from my responses to you overloaded the forum code. Stack error’d.

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Please keep this discussion healthy, friendly and respectful. Posts that contain personal attacks, condescending or inflammatory phrases do not add to a constructive discussion.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I feel like everyone is playing for 3rd place Runamok and Teambattleaxe won the thread pages ago.

Edit: LOL King might have just taken 1st place with that.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I should probably stop arguing with people on the forums before I get banned. It just makes work go by so much faster.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

I feel like everyone is playing for 3rd place Runamok and Teambattleaxe won the thread pages ago.

Edit: LOL King might have just taken 3rd place with that.

El Taquito always wins. It’s just…that…simple.

Edit Dang. I may have to change my vote to King now…

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Just saying what many of you are probably thinking…

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

This thread fell right off the humorous to just plain sad cliff and landed face first in the kitten.

go back to not being noticed in the 40+ man zergs in jq plox.

B…but its more entertaining here.

I really haven’t spent any time with the pug commanders its either guild group or trolling zerglings that got lost. Hard to break the habit of solo roaming even if the most common outcome is getting chased across the map by 30 DB.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

I can neither confirm nor deny your statement and the sentiment behind it.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Aaaaaaaaaaand, it’s gone… lol

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Yes its wonky. All the +1’s I got from my responses to you overloaded the forum code. Stack error’d.

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

You mean the post were you willingly admit you’ve been seething this whole time furiously googling about me and only to have you follow up your own posts with a lame backpedal about “being stuck in meetings” To try to mask the fact you were so openly affected by me you sat there probably hitting your keyboard?

Okay..(by the way I was curious what your hardwork googling earned you, but that link led no where. Unless I am doing it wrong)

I officially crown myself the winner in this thread. You all brought out your best and they were all whooped. I needed no help, solo’d it like a pro.

Easy peacey. Since I got the mod to post on here now I’ll let this die down.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Aaaaaaaaaaand, it’s gone… lol

Not before I made lvl 61 Infractals…..Yeah they are kittens like most of their playerbase.

Here is their rally cry/themesong:

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

You mean the post were you willingly admit you’ve been seething this whole time furiously googling about me and only to have you follow up your own posts with a lame backpedal about “being stuck in meetings” To try to mask the fact you were so openly affected by me you sat there probably hitting your keyboard?

Okay..(by the way I was curious what your hardwork googling earned you, but that link led no where. Unless I am doing it wrong)

I officially crown myself the winner in this thread. You all brought out your best and they were all whooped. I needed no help, solo’d it like a pro.

I hope you got infracted as much as I did =P

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

I hope you got infracted as much as I did =P

I wasn’t infracted. Unlike you I was never disturbed to the point to start to cuss someone out as you did. A true player allows the other party to emotionally destabilize themselves.

Jokes aside, was fun. Personally a tad too easy here since so many take WvW serious when that whole feature lacks so much to be taken anything but serious, but to each their own.

Until next time.

EDIT: And yeah I know people get infracted for non cuss things too. Just depends on how many people spam that report button as well I suppose.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

Self anointed king wearing Viserys Targaryen’s Golden Crown. Your forum warrior’ing skills lack wit, humor, and intrigue. The “I am a winner and your a loser” schtick only goes so far. That is pre-requisit material to get you into my Forum Warrioring 101 class. But I am afraid we will have to hold you back a grade and hope you can work on improving for next week’s thread. Back to high school you go, shunned by the cool kids, endless hours giving yourself eraser burns to ease your inner pains, surrounded at home by empty boxes of Newport 100 boxes and empty bags of Cheetohs. Hoping for a crumb of life to find its way into your soul. If anything you have earned my deepest sympathies.

Your,
Bretha Motha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

King, I gotta say after the forum battles we have had, you’re preaching the good word from the old school book now. Impressive man, you have def come full circle.

Even flipflop is beginning to see the light. This is a win for the old schoolers!

Now if we can get 1 of the 2-3 people making up the entire Anet wvw team to see the light, the game could someday maybe eventually migrate into some relatively competitive!

PAXA -GM

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

King, I gotta say after the forum battles we have had, you’re preaching the good word from the old school book now. Impressive man, you have def come full circle.

Even flipflop is beginning to see the light. This is a win for the old schoolers!

Now if we can get 1 of the 2-3 people making up the entire Anet wvw team to see the light, the game could someday maybe eventually migrate into some relatively competitive!

You’re late, Paxa. You’ve been mentioned like 6 times already

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’ve read some horrible matchup threads that made me want to gouge my eyes out.

This one puts all of those to complete shame.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Well…

PAXA (with help from Os) currently holds the record for worst forum thread ever, but a great many parties have joined forces to break that record this week. Someone get Guinness on the phone, we are getting close.

Good team effort guys!

Edit: Wow, while I was writing this post, PAXA already showed up to defend their title.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

I think For the most part we’re going to hang up the “forum shoes” and just get back to boot stompin in game. Forum battling is just that, words against dudes you don’t really know… Rather just own it in game. Have enjoyed seeing some “I’ll never understand what those guys are talking about”guys……. Semi-understanding. Cheers m8s.

PAXA -GM

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Forgot to ask earlier… Who’s your norn gs/axe+shield glassy warrior? I had a lengthy 1v1 with him yesterday that ended with him canceling a bull rush into a shield bash to throw off my stun breaker timing and then nailing me with eviscerate. It was a pretty sweet play. No button spams throughout the entire fight, just good, solid gameplay and timing.

I’d like to take another crack at him before the match-up ends. It’s a rare treat to lose to a warrior while I’m running this build.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

Forgot to ask earlier… Who’s your norn gs/axe+shield glassy warrior? I had a lengthy 1v1 with him yesterday that ended with him canceling a bull rush into a shield bash to throw off my stun breaker timing and then nailing me with eviscerate. It was a pretty sweet play. No button spams throughout the entire fight, just good, solid gameplay and timing.

I’d like to take another crack at him before the match-up ends. It’s a rare treat to lose to a warrior while I’m running this build.

That’s Bulky Boy, feel free to add/pm him. He only plays a warrior.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’ve read some horrible matchup threads that made me want to gouge my eyes out.

This one puts all of those to complete shame.

Best. Thread. Ever.

Fixed that for you.

I am godkitten sad I did not check this thread earlier to see how King won the crown for the T8 thread.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Sincerely,
Breha Motha

Self anointed king wearing Viserys Targaryen’s Golden Crown. Your forum warrior’ing skills lack wit, humor, and intrigue. The “I am a winner and your a loser” schtick only goes so far. That is pre-requisit material to get you into my Forum Warrioring 101 class. But I am afraid we will have to hold you back a grade and hope you can work on improving for next week’s thread. Back to high school you go, shunned by the cool kids, endless hours giving yourself eraser burns to ease your inner pains, surrounded at home by empty boxes of Newport 100 boxes and empty bags of Cheetohs. Hoping for a crumb of life to find its way into your soul. If anything you have earned my deepest sympathies.

Your,
Bretha Motha

Didn’t read. Didn’t need to after he admitted he has spent I believe two hours googling about me only to present a link that led no where.

lol.

Fo sheezy.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

…blah blah blah…

you’re boring and you don’t make any sense.

quit cluttering up the matchup thread with your kitten.

thank you.

that is all.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Had some fun earlier today in GoMs BL with my solo-roaming thief. Props to the Guardian that finally spiked me. I was wondering how much longer I could escape the spiking. And to the ranger: I would love to 1v1 one you without all the guards and quaggan next time.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

…blah blah blah…

you’re boring and you don’t make any sense.

quit cluttering up the matchup thread with your kitten.

thank you.

that is all.

Lots of cry. If you haven’t noticed I don’t bother to engage here unless someone begs for my attention like you.

Way to amusingly contradict your whiny post.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

I got the signal late, I apologize.

Attachments:

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

someone tell Rat to come back. he’s got a contender to the troll-throne and needs to show him how it’s done.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I just wish he’d head to his own server’s forum (wherever that is. Is he a GoMer?. idk). It seems all he wants to do is “hear the sound of his own voice”. He could get the biggest return on his investment by posting where no one can reply but him.

Clearly nobody appreciates breh, more than breh.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I officially crown myself the winner in this thread.

I didn’t vote for you! This is ’Merika!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

I officially crown myself the winner in this thread.

I didn’t vote for you! This is ’Merika!

Trump would like to see your birth certificate.

And thank you to all GoM who have repeatedly been wiped trying to take back SM or running back to your keep. 5 scraps away from that terrible helm and got my monthly kills done in about 15 seconds.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Fun fights in EBG tonight against GoM and ET! Been enjoying it. We noticed SM had 0 supply and you guys were caught up with ET so I thought we’d give it a try lol. Now I wonder how long we can hold it QQ

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Nice save on bay SF, got inside inner and BAM freaking zerg rolls through the front door and wiped us completely. Nice timing ^.^

You may continue abusing each other now.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

BS – Stay in school.

ARM