7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

BG definitely has the best SEA coverage right now, compared to JQ and SoR. BG has huge zergs on every map. CA, Urge, ND, ND, WM, MERC, XF, Meow and PuGs.

Such a shame SoR doesn’t have the biggest zergs for a few hours a day, maybe you need to recruit some more?

Such a shame you and RISE are still such bads. Maybe you guys need some training to prevent yourselves from getting wiped 24/7. Maybe you and RISE need to blob harder. Or perhaps transfer off. Must be frustrating… I feel for you. No wonder you always seem so mad about SoR. The trauma must be excruciating. Just give me a call if you need someone to talk to. You must be lonely.

I’m not in RISE, try again lol.

He’s from Kaineng though, and I remember he actually made a post on the RISE transfer saying something on the lines of "RISE hasn’t officially decided to move but all I can say is BG is getting stacked!. Paraphrasing, but bolded text was pretty much nearly exactly the same.

Unfortunately those messages have been deleted fairly recently

Most likely he was RISE, but nonetheless, all he is is a WM fanboy, and if he wasn’t part of a guild when all the transferring happened just makes him a regular old bandwagoner who gets really irritated when his home server is losing

He was also in SoS >:) He used to play a condition guardian.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

BG definitely has the best SEA coverage right now, compared to JQ and SoR. BG has huge zergs on every map. CA, Urge, ND, ND, WM, MERC, XF, Meow and PuGs.

Such a shame SoR doesn’t have the biggest zergs for a few hours a day, maybe you need to recruit some more?

Such a shame you and RISE are still such bads. Maybe you guys need some training to prevent yourselves from getting wiped 24/7. Maybe you and RISE need to blob harder. Or perhaps transfer off. Must be frustrating… I feel for you. No wonder you always seem so mad about SoR. The trauma must be excruciating. Just give me a call if you need someone to talk to. You must be lonely.

He’s from Kaineng though, and I remember he actually made a post on the RISE transfer saying something on the lines of "RISE hasn’t officially decided to move but all I can say is BG is getting stacked!. Paraphrasing, but bolded text was pretty much nearly exactly the same.

Most likely he was RISE, but nonetheless, all he is is a WM fanboy, and if he wasn’t part of a guild when all the transferring happened just makes him a regular old bandwagoner who gets really irritated when his home server is losing

The guy is in War Machine, there you go I ended the mystery for you.

But as for RISE being “trash” and constantly blobbing… The only time we usually run a tag is on reset night. We run anywhere between 20-40 a night. We encourage more of you ego-heavy guilds to run tagless and stop hiding behind the megablob, it will really be more fun for all of us in the end.

Either way, really enjoying the matchups and there have been a lot of great fights. /salute to HzH WARD SG

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

Very succinctly put sir.

i wonder if the pattern will continue and if it does the next “STACKED” server will be JQ

way i see that happening is 1 of 2 ways. One of the t1 servers implode from boredom or drama.(i really dont see this happening)

or 2 A t2 server falls apart from boredom or drama. This one seems more likely since tc hasnt really had any good fights besides this week, and DB is a mix match of fresh blood and personalities.

Fa could also be the server thats implodes but i just dont see it, they have been getting a mix of matches from being beaten to blow out wins. So this server sits as an underdog and thos rise more then fall

ONLY THE FUTURE holds the answer i guess

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

If that’s true then that is hilariously funny.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

But as for RISE being “trash” and constantly blobbing… The only time we usually run a tag is on reset night. We run anywhere between 20-40 a night. We encourage more of you ego-heavy guilds to run tagless and stop hiding behind the megablob, it will really be more fun for all of us in the end.

Either way, really enjoying the matchups and there have been a lot of great fights. /salute to HzH WARD SG

TBH everyone needs to stop calling everyone blob guilds. WE r t1 every guild in t1 at times has rana blob. We all dont set out to run as a blob it just happens militia follow the best commander or best chance of success

t1 has always been blob heavy since the days of HOD

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Skill lag in WvWvW is my biggest pet peeve. There’s literally nothing you can do once it starts.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Can an officer in HL pm me please?

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I have a Killer Instinct 2 Arcade in my living room so last night after SoR and JQ tried for two hours to take BG’s EB keep the only thing I could think of was:

I have an MK1 cabinet with Mk1, 2 and UMK 3 inside (and run buttons) =3

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

When Prince Jarvan is leading tagless, the militia still manage to follow him en masse lol need to start running a decoy tag

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

BG NA is so weak ……. i know it has been like since age ago but man …… i just feel shame to our other time zone

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

BG NA is so weak ……. i know it has been like since age ago but man …… i just feel shame to our other time zone

Well, it’s not a population issue. It’s a performance issue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

NA time starts in 30 minutes (7est) the current ppt of SoR is due to their strong EU coverage not a weak NA from BG.

Granted, BG’s NA is not as powerful as SoR’s but it is silly to says its bad. SoR’s ppt is never +400 in NA, more like +300~

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

NA time starts in 30 minutes (7est) the current ppt of SoR is due to their strong EU coverage not a weak NA from BG.

Since when did you set the official NA – EU timezones? TW has been on for awhile and were mainly NA.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Since when did you set the official NA – EU timezones? TW has been on for awhile and were mainly NA.

Clearly all 15 of you are tryhards! CLEARLY! The rules state that you MUST play in your time zone and never at any other time, ever, under punishment of transfering to TC to ERP.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Granted, BG’s NA is not as powerful as SoR’s but it is silly to says its bad. SoR’s ppt is never +400 in NA, more like +300~

Also, ticking for +400 during NA, have been for awhile now.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Clearly all 15 of you are tryhards! CLEARLY! The rules state that you MUST play in your time zone and never at any other time, ever, under punishment of transfering to TC to ERP.

It’s exactly 15 of us, all running 2 ac’s each and hiding in our keeps so as to not offset the EU to NA balance.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Also, ticking for +400 during NA, have been for awhile now.

really wouldnt consider this na time even for the weekend.jq has been outmanned on 3 maps for the last 3 hours so bragging about your ppt when you are just fighting doors isnt to impressive.

With that said gratz on the win this week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

I wasn’t setting any “official” time zones, I was simply referring to what I thought was largely the most agreed upon start time of NA Prime. Obviously with summer getting into full swing now time zones absolutely merge, so your right the line is much more blurred. Its good that TW has been on for a while, but other guilds form up later in the day, which is all I am saying.

Also, the +400 ppt from SoR is largely remnants of their EU domination. It will most likely(hopefully) come down to earth when BG NA guilds can attain a foothold for the night. Unfortunately, JQ seems to be struggling at a sub 100 ppt.

If not, Kudos to SoR!

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

(edited by Sparks.3275)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Not that I mind, but JQ’s problem is they keep trying to take ppt JUST from SoR instead of BOTH BG and SoR.

They could probably come in 2nd if they used proper strategy and opportunistic hits.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Jahn, unfortunately it’s a little more complicated than that. JQ doesn’t have the coverage to go on the offensive with both BG and SOR, it would quickly turn into a 2v1 against JQ. IMO their best bet would be hold their third, and toss down so much siege (and keep it all manned) that it’s nearly impossible to take anything from them, forcing BG and SOR to fight eachother, then picking one side to go after and hold a 2v1 against one for as long as possible.

However, I’m sure there’s a lot of experienced commanders on JQ that have a much better idea on what they actually need to do.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Jahn, unfortunately it’s a little more complicated than that. JQ doesn’t have the coverage to go on the offensive with both BG and SOR, it would quickly turn into a 2v1 against JQ. IMO their best bet would be hold their third, and toss down so much siege (and keep it all manned) that it’s nearly impossible to take anything from them, forcing BG and SOR to fight eachother, then picking one side to go after and hold a 2v1 against one for as long as possible.

However, I’m sure there’s a lot of experienced commanders on JQ that have a much better idea on what they actually need to do.

There is at least 1 jq’er that likes your ideal but keep in mind jq is mostly randoms and like every other online game pugs just want to attack.

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

There is at least 1 jq’er that likes your ideal but keep in mind jq is mostly randoms and like every other online game pugs just want to attack.

Right, and I realize convincing pugs/random militia to stay in a tower for even 20 minutes on an AC when it’s not under attack would take some kind of miracle.

The strat I outlined really would only work if everyone on the map was on board with that idea. It’s pretty fragile, and even taking one camp at the wrong time could mess it up if you had the right (or wrong) commander on the opposing side…

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Amazing bag farm at Bluevale camp on SoR. Props to Choo and TW for leading the charge, and props to BG for coming back regardless of wiping, shows your true courage.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

JQ bl crashed :<

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

JQ just wants their Garrison back! Probably why they are attacking SoR on their borderland. Not sure about the other borderland because they are also mostly green also. They just want a decent foothold first and then defend. Once they get the foothold, they would have paper gates/walls, making it harder to defend.

It’s really a tough situation for JQ for which I do sympathize and understand their frustration, and I will probably only follow commanders who hit SoR just for tonight or just defend (nothing personal to SoR, enjoy my bags).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Tonight was free hat night on SoR. The twins missed out on ours :<

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Its good that TW has been on for a while, but other guilds form up later in the day, which is all I am saying.

Also, the +400 ppt from SoR is largely remnants of their EU domination. It will most likely(hopefully) come down to earth when BG NA guilds can attain a foothold for the night. Unfortunately, JQ seems to be struggling at a sub 100 ppt.

If not, Kudos to SoR!

It’s Sunday, nothing keeping you from logging on. It’s not like something prevented the other servers from logging on at 4est. ’Cept defeatist attitudes of course.
Timezones are for the workweek.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Dear Blackgate, if you let us fight the TW Choo megazerg in peace, we won’t attack you.

From, everyone.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Dear Blackgate, if you let us fight the TW Choo megazerg in peace, we won’t attack you.

From, everyone.

You’ll get made their kitten either way, what does it matter?

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

From, everyone.

TW and Choo on one map is just flat out unfair

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

From, everyone.

… and the one time we have a blob that isn’t outnumbered by 50 we’re getting backdoored by BG. I mean, it’s really to be expected.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

From, everyone.

… and the one time we have a blob that isn’t outnumbered by 50 we’re getting backdoored by BG. I mean, it’s really to be expected.

Im confused, how are you getting backdoored by BG when they are attacking us?

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Seriously TW? There’s 15 vH, 20something SG, and like 20somthing pugs against 50 TW(L) and pugs, and the supposed #1 best NA guild or something has to build field siege to fight us? Cmon, show some pride.

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

From, everyone.

Im confused, how are you getting backdoored by BG when they are attacking us?

The big fight outside south Bay we had 20-25 BG flank our backside.

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Its good that TW has been on for a while, but other guilds form up later in the day, which is all I am saying.

If not, Kudos to SoR!

It’s Sunday, nothing keeping you from logging on. It’s not like something prevented the other servers from logging on at 4est. ’Cept defeatist attitudes of course.

Step outside and you will see a good reason why people are not logging in.Givin the choice of going to the beach or playing a game where i will get zerged not stop guess which one i would choose.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Seriously TW? There’s 15 vH, 20something SG, and like 20somthing pugs against 50 TW(L) and pugs, and the supposed #1 best NA guild or something has to build field siege to fight us? Cmon, show some pride.

Our zerg was more like 70-80 TW with 450 pugs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

You forgot the 80 clones and the 50 field acs.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

We were tempted to deploy the tactical nukes…but we decided to use better judgement.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

I can’t believe you let the cat out of the bag Burl, Anet told us to keep quiet about the amount of pugs we can fit into a BL.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I can’t believe you let the cat out of the bag Burl, Anet told us to keep quiet about the amount of pugs we can fit into a BL.

It’s clearly the only way we ever win a fight.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

We were tempted to deploy the tactical nukes…but we decided to use better judgement.

Cooler heads prevailed?

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Cooler heads prevailed?

Something about the BL no longer being able to be used for the next 20,000 years. We have bad enough queues during NA already, no need to be one BL down and make them worse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

If not, Kudos to SoR!

Step outside and you will see a good reason why people are not logging in.Givin the choice of going to the beach or playing a game where i will get zerged not stop guess which one i would choose.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Some epic fights tonight all three servers were playing really well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Woof.3406

Woof.3406

JQ has given up already that they resort to camping JP’S….Enjoy 3rd place this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Didn’t they separate the JP from EB? I don’t see how that has any bearing on the matchup cause those people who camp it are always there they don’t help sometimes then camp it.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

JQ has given up already that they resort to camping JP’S….Enjoy 3rd place this week.

I didn’t realize that anyone even did the JP anymore… I thought those were just for PVE players who hate WVW, but still need 500 badges for their legendary…

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I didn’t realize that anyone even did the JP anymore… I thought those were just for PVE players who hate WVW, but still need 500 badges for their legendary…

or for duping omegas…

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MSUspartan.5403

MSUspartan.5403

I didn’t know Blackgate had two borderlands.

RISE/GoF <3

Attachments:

Boon Killer [RISE]
Necromancer
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by MSUspartan.5403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Woof.3406

Woof.3406

Just decided to try to get this Obsidian cache achievement. Wasn’t expecting to get teabagged by a zerg of JQ with nothing better to do. Maybe if those members did WvW they would have a chance this week. Guess that’s the only way they are gonna get their badges….by camping the PVEers.