7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

now cut the bullkitten crying out JQ u have had ur shot twice now to change the state of t1 and u didnt. BG ur Sea along with ur EU pushed into that eu timzone ticking for 400-500 many times and now ur upset ppl recruit to counter ur PUshes ???

T1 has always been a tier of recruit to counter wut the other server is doing. JQ recruited to counter sos. BG then recruited SEA to counter JQ and seeing Bg had EU it made them Crazy strong. SOR then countered this by recruiting EU coverage

my guess is that in the coming weeks/months JQ or bg will mass recruit to counter SOR or one will implode(which i doubt) and TC or DB will get the bulk of there numbers creating another t1 server

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

now cut the bullkitten crying out JQ u have had ur shot twice now to change the state of t1 and u didnt. BG ur Sea along with ur EU pushed into that eu timzone ticking for 400-500 many times and now ur upset ppl recruit to counter ur PUshes ???

T1 has always been a tier of recruit to counter wut the other server is doing. JQ recruited to counter sos. BG then recruited SEA to counter JQ and seeing Bg had EU it made them Crazy strong. SOR then countered this by recruiting EU coverage

my guess is that in the coming weeks/months JQ or bg will mass recruit to counter SOR or one will implode(which i doubt) and TC or DB will get the bulk of there numbers creating another t1 server

Ok but you forgot to say that SoR needs more european guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

Can some TW member confirm that you know this guy is posting on these forums aggressively (and frequently)? What a nice representative of the guild.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

u think that post was aggressive ???? i didnt call u names i didnt insult u in anyway

all i said was QUIT the crying

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

This is probably one of the closest match ups of all time.

Why do people whine so much.

Going into Monday, everyone is within 10k of each other. Less QQ more pewpew.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

u think that post was aggressive ???? i didnt call u names i didnt insult u in anyway

Its ok dude, its not what you wrote its just how you wrote it. I think your not really a very good writer bro. lol Everyone knows BG is black hole, and JQ is JQQ. We dont need to continue to tell them over and over that. Just play the game enjoy and have fun stay off the forum. Only things posted here is QQs, reading them will anger you and make you hate BG even more once you read them.. Have a good week guys. Enjoy the fights.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

No kidding, is this even fun for SoR? I know [KISS] recently transferred but I would think they would at least want some decent fights… kind of embarrassing for them, unless they came to just piggy-back SoR’s success.

^

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Its ok dude, its not what you wrote its just how you wrote it. I think your not really a very good writer bro. lol Everyone knows BG is black hole, and JQ is JQQ. We dont need to continue to tell them over and over that. Just play the game enjoy and have fun stay off the forum. Only things posted here is QQs, reading them will anger you and make you hate BG even more once you read them.. Have a good week guys. Enjoy the fights.

TSYM acts really tough on the forums. But we all know how easy your guild zergs fall to JQ pugs half your number.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Starting to think sor only recruits trolls but ill give your post a 9/10.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

lol…………………………..

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

I think I’m just going to go back to forgeting this thread exists…can we have a separate thread that is JUST for point updates and absolutely nothing else?

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I really don’t understand bg, We push sor on sm….. so instead of going for the tick leader by 200 points and the only one who has a chance of catching and beating you, you ninja JQ towers….. I feel like you’d be helping yourself making some sor stuff into paper while they are distracted at sm, Idk I’m not a commander so maybe that was the best move.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

So JQ had 2 chances to change balance of T1? Please explain, because we didn’t get KISS and IRON? So because they went to SoR and not JQ we had a chance? Its nothing to do with chance mate they went where they wanted to go. Now regarding SoS I am not sure why everyone thinks we mass recruited we got 2 guilds at NA prime….we still had no EU like they did. At the time SOS was “dissolving” I’ll say (no offence meant.) So that had some play in how we became this “power server” So I suggest you cut the bull kitten before you start targeting servers. And before you say JQ has targeted SoR on these forums, sorry for stating facts that your EU is very strong. Have a good day.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I really don’t understand bg, We push sor on sm….. so instead of going for the tick leader by 200 points and the only one who has a chance of catching and beating you, you ninja JQ towers….. I feel like you’d be helping yourself making some sor stuff into paper while they are distracted at sm, Idk I’m not a commander so maybe that was the best move.

I’m not on but if I made a guess, they either tried and got stomped by superior SoR numbers or the commander knew he didn’t have the numbers to push SoR. Also maybe if he pushed SoR they would focus BG, thus allowing a 2v1 on BG. Just a guess…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

wut i was saying is JQ was the king of t1 after hod and then after sos u had the chance then to change the meta, instead u had the largest sea and pvdoored there. So servers like BG recruited to counter that. SOR then recruited to counter bg

im not targeting any server i like JQ and BG. I have posted in many recruiting threads saying how wonderful JQ is and how they should check them out

i WILL also say i think we may have recruited a little much FOR EU. I love having iron and kiss on r server tho they r great ppl

so plz dont try and make it seem like im some all out hater when im not. I JUST HATE crying for anyone even from SOR

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I’m not on but if I made a guess, they either tried and got stomped by superior SoR numbers or the commander knew he didn’t have the numbers to push SoR. Also maybe if he pushed SoR they would focus BG, thus allowing a 2v1 on BG. Just a guess…

Well I’m pretty sure i saw 14,000 [KISS] still on EB. + pugs its a pretty large number

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

wut i was saying is JQ was the king of t1 after hod and then after sos u had the chance then to change the meta, instead u had the largest sea and pvdoored there. So servers like BG recruited to counter that. SOR then recruited to counter bg

im not targeting any server i like JQ and BG. I have posted in many recruiting threads saying how wonderful JQ is and how they should check them out

i WILL also say i think we may have recruited a little much FOR EU. I love having iron and kiss on r server tho they r great ppl

so plz dont try and make it seem like im some all out hater when im not. I JUST HATE crying for anyone even from SOR

I think a lot of people get the wrong idea because leading up to KISS transferring to SoR, there was a lot of talk about how SoR tries to persuade guilds to other servers. In most peoples opinion KISS going to JQ would have been better for the tier over all. Now if SoR did try to persuade them or not or what ever it’s done now, I just think that is a main contributor to the SoR EU hate right now. Just my opinion…

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Because both jq and bg whine about not winning. It’s perfectly fine when they stomp sor BADLY (due to coverage) like in the past………many many weeks. I never saw them complain about balance back then.
But when this matchup is the closest t1 has EVER been they whine incessantly. They truly only care about getting a W at the end of week. Sor core was forged through the countless weeks/months of never winning. We really are different from jq/bg as a whole.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Because both jq and bg whine about not winning. It’s perfectly fine when they stomp sor BADLY (due to coverage) like in the past………many many weeks. I never saw them complain about balance back then.
But when this matchup is the closest t1 has EVER been they whine incessantly. They truly only care about getting a W at the end of week. Sor core was forged through the countless weeks/months of never winning. We really are different from jq/bg as a whole.

More like forged in blob zergs…Here is a picture of the “difference”

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

Go to sleep, IRON. You have flexed your muscles enough for one day.

but….but…. we wanna play and our commander is drunk -_-

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Your mini-map looks like you have a sizable blob-zerg too.
Just saying.

Having fun this week, keep it up everyone!

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To BG and JQ Asian prime time gents and ladies, totally awed by the manpower you guys have mustered for the time zone. Was tough fighting the 50ppt, but totally impressed by the coordination. /nosarcasm.

I think the close scores are really making it fun for everyone. Have a good week.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

nice pvdoor, SoR

But please, recruit more, you guys need more european guilds.

like you need more oceanic/sea guilds? like this morning?

stop QQ about this if you did the same this morning mate

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Your mini-map looks like you have a sizable blob-zerg too.
Just saying.

Of course they do, all 3 servers do it its ridiculous to QQ about only 1.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Try to spin it all you want, but if SoR is able to pull this type of PPT half the week it won’t be as close as you claim it to be. You might be right in saying its the closest its ever been but with SoR’s EU strength atm its quite lopsided in this time zone which gives you a clear advantage in NA.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

I dunno I’m having fun. We’ve been trying to take JQ garri for a while now, some epic fights.

Clearly SOR needs more EU guilds to take JQ garrison.

- Xeeron (the Charr warrior commander)

Xeeron – Strike Force

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

you should bring more 60+ is isn’t enough vs the 40 jq we have there

Meh. I guess some of the attempts were kinda sloppy but to be fair you guys were graveyard zerging like it was your last castle. Either way I went way over my badge quota for the day so I’m happy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Clearly SoR needs more EU zerg guilds.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Clearly SOR needs more EU guilds to take JQ garrison.

Maybe so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatall.4189

Fatall.4189

To the people who’re complaining that SoR EU is op, directly because of us (KISS). I just want to say that we have had close fights from both servers on a consistent basis ever since we transfered.

There are plenty of good guilds/commanders on all servers, I believe that overall the matchups we’ve experienced have been very close and that there’s honestly no reason to QQ.

Yes certain servers are better than others at certain periods of time however overall all servers tend to be pitching at relatively the same ticks in relation to what said servers would be ticking against none tier 1 servers.

So yeah, goodjob so far on the current matchup guys. Just had some brilliant fights against [agg] [rise] [tv] and [war] in the last hour, just goes to show that both BG and JQ have many good guilds on at the same time as [kiss] who can give us a run for our money.

[KISS] Coughing Clock ~ Level 80 Thief ~ SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

no SoR should ever complaining about blobbing, while right now, there’s probably 50-60 in JQ BL NW tower?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

All the crying BG is doing is only going to encourage them, you guys need to kitten already.

I honestly find it amusing that the only server that had EU for months when no one else did is the one that is crying the loudest.

Only server that has legitimate reason to complain here is JQ.

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Only server that has legitimate reason to complain here is JQ.

How so?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

nice pvdoor, SoR

But please, recruit more, you guys need more european guilds.

like you need more oceanic/sea guilds? like this morning?

stop QQ about this if you did the same this morning mate

No, the bigger issue it still SoR EU. JQ and SoR has guilds that play during oceanic/SEA to fight BG, but no one can field enough people to defend against SoR’s EU. I don’t care if BG does have some famous EU commanders who rarely show up.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

JQ is clearly outmanned, but SOR will be the ones who will regret the stack more in the end.

I know for sure that all those 40 JQ who defended garrison with me learned a lot. And not a single one of them is a bandwagoneer. They are the hard core that keeps running back from spawn to garri to keep the circle contested against the 70 SOR that are roaming around there with Omega golems. SOR’s EU guild will get used to outnumbering their opponents, will get soft and sloppy, and will eventually be caught out cold when some other server recruits enough EU players to even the numbers. You get better at WvW from being outnumbered, not the other way round.

- Xeeron

Xeeron – Strike Force

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

That’s a good attitude I like it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

KISS should have gone to JQ if anything.

No, please.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

JQ is clearly outmanned, but SOR will be the ones who will regret the stack more in the end.

I know for sure that all those 40 JQ who defended garrison with me learned a lot. And not a single one of them is a bandwagoneer. They are the hard core that keeps running back from spawn to garri to keep the circle contested against the 70 SOR that are roaming around there with Omega golems. SOR’s EU guild will get used to outnumbering their opponents, will get soft and sloppy, and will eventually be caught out cold when some other server recruits enough EU players to even the numbers. You get better at WvW from being outnumbered, not the other way round.

- Xeeron

Luckily, the EU guilds are fortunate enough to log-on to being outnumbered by the SEA forces of the other two servers. Lots of good fights to be had then.
The big push in PPT only tends to happen once the EU and NA coverage starts to overlap.

That is my experience anyway.. but what do I know.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Don’t know what you know, but how does it feel to be the “Vizunah PvD crew” from NA T1?
I love the irony in this whole thing.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Don’t know what you know, but how does it feel to be the “Vizunah PvD crew” from NA T1?

lol

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Ran into this darling asura couple times inside of bay! Thanks for letting me run around in griffin form for awhile :P

and SF, SNUGGLE FIERCELY!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Dear sor,bg and jq are you tired of people running from you in one on one fights?Are you getting frustrated knowing all the badges you are missing out on?Well i have the solution for you. for the low price of 19.99 your problems will be solved.

warning may attract 70 man zergs use with caution

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

There is a simple solution to JQ’s coverage problem. Hey JQ! If your forum warriors would stop spending so much time on the forums kittening, and instead actively improving and providing a community guilds would be more than happy to join, you guys would probably get more guilds coming over. There must be something kittening wrong with your server if all the guilds are constantly going to SOR or BG. JQ should ask itself why they are being passed over for SOR and BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

That’s me!! =) Finally, I get my 15min of fame! It was fun hanging out with you. Thanks for the score update pic!!

Score Update!

Ran into this darling asura couple times inside of bay! Thanks for letting me run around in griffin form for awhile :P

and SF, SNUGGLE FIERCELY!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

BG your bags-delivery-portals are amazing. Keep the bags coming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

There is a simple solution to JQ’s coverage problem. Hey JQ! If your forum warriors would stop spending so much time on the forums kittening, and instead actively improving and providing a community guilds would be more than happy to join, you guys would probably get more guilds coming over. There must be something kittening wrong with your server if all the guilds are constantly going to SOR or BG. JQ should ask itself why they are being passed over for SOR and BG.

So what you saying is that SoR and BG don’t have forum warriors? lol Our forum warriors actually do interact and help the server.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As an ordained minister and thusly marriage counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints I condemn what is most definitely not a JQ kill and CLEARLY a victim of domestic abuse in the BG/SoR marriage! Sorry Cuddles!

Snuggle everyone fiercely!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Teikoku.2068

So what you saying is that SoR and BG don’t have forum warriors? lol Our forum warriors actually do interact and help the server.

Maybe you should be doing more for your server. I agree that SOR and BG both have forum warriors. The difference is that SOR and BG both keep getting guilds transferring in and JQ still gets no new transfers besides PRO from BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Maybe you should be doing more for your server. I agree that SOR and BG both have forum warriors. The difference is that SOR and BG both keep getting guilds transferring in and JQ still gets no new transfers besides PRO from BG.

Agent for Guild [X] is sent to JQ to scout and see if guild [x] should transfer over. Agent sees JQ being outnumbered 2 to 1 yet still being able to crunch the foes. Agent reports back that JQ is fine.

So maybe our curse of greatness is our bane. We have been in tier 1 for around 7 months now.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Teikoku.2068

Agent for Guild [X] is sent to JQ to scout and see if guild [x] should transfer over. Agent sees JQ being outnumbered 2 to 1 yet still being able to crunch the foes. Agent reports back that JQ is fine.

So maybe our curse of greatness is our bane. We have been in tier 1 for around 7 months now.

In that case you guys are pretty kittened then. LOL